Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,603 members, 7,809,189 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

A Thread For Catholics - Religion (426) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Thread For Catholics (516953 Views)

Mary's Command For Catholics / Message Of God For Catholics And Jehovah Witnesses- Sister Linda Testimony / For Catholics: Who Is Your Favorite Saint? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (505) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:06pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kamsified:

Hi dear, I just updated your with Jnrbayano's 19th

We have:

1st - Nigeria
2nd - Peppyluv02 (for her mum)
3rd - Italo
10th - Double27
11th - Debbie
13th - MariaGoretti
14th - Chy27
15th - rich4god
16th - MarvellousGod & Chikk
19th - Jnrbayano
20th - FrancisTony
21st - Aizenosa
22nd - ajsans
23rd - Sal C
25th - Ozaoekpe
26th - HurricaneChris
27th - Syncan
28th - Deracathy (for Batch B corpers' safety and success)
31st - Kamsified

Hence the available dates now are 12th, 17th, 18th, 22nd, 29th and 30th

Cc: SSPeter and ajsans
Kamsified I got the date from here wink. Abi today no be 31st again? grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 2:25pm On Oct 31, 2015
SalC:
Kamsified I got the date from here wink. Abi today no be 31st again? grin
Go and read the first line on the prayer you posted for me today

Na people like u go copy person work finish for exam hall, come copy their matric number join smh
I was even trying be nice about it but obviously u don't want me to be cheesy

Tomorrow they'll accuse me of liking trouble
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 2:47pm On Oct 31, 2015
Today as we pray for and with you Kamsified, may your heart desires be taken care of by our God; and may His blessings be made manifest all around you. Amen.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 2:48pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kamsified:

Go and read the first line on the prayer you posted for me today

Na people like u go copy person work finish for exam hall, come copy their matrix number join smh
I was even trying be nice about it but obviously u don't want me to be cheesy

Tomorrow they'll accuse me of liking trouble
grin grin grin can't stop laughing grin.

Infact you like trouble pass food.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 3:05pm On Oct 31, 2015
Syncan:
Today as we pray for and with you Kamsified, may your heart desires be taken care of by our God; and may His blessings be made manifest all around you. Amen.
A big Amen I say
Thanks bro
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 3:19pm On Oct 31, 2015
SalC:

Now that u know, Next time no de find trouble for my hand cos u'll surely get it grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 7:07pm On Oct 31, 2015
Kamsified:

Now that u know, Next time no de find trouble for my hand cos u'll surely get it grin
Yes ma grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 31, 2015
God pls make kamsified to repent from icho okwu...
God bless you kamsi smiley
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:41pm On Oct 31, 2015
peppyluv02:
God pls make kamsified to repent from icho okwu...
God bless you kamsi smiley
Amen o grin
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 01, 2015
The Eleventh month has come just like the eleventh hour when JESUS loved doing great things,as we enter into this month,GOD will surprise you and your household beyond imaginations,Amen.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 6:44am On Nov 01, 2015
Syncan:
Not that I have become perfect yet: I have not yet won, but I am still running, trying to capture the prize for which Christ Jesus captured me. I can assure you my brothers, I am far from thinking that I have already won. All I can say is that I forget the past and I strain ahead for what is still to come; I am racing for the finish, for the prize to which God calls us upwards to receive in Christ Jesus.
Phill 3:12-14.

How wonderful sometimes when I hear the choir chant the litany of saints...Sancte Paule, ora pro nobis...Sancti Fabiane et Sebastiane, orate pro nobis...Sancta Teresia, ora pro nobis...Omnes sanctae Virgines et Viduae, orate pro nobis...Sancte Augustine, ora pro nobis...Sancta Lucia, ora pro nobis....it goes on and on.

That litany usually fills me with pride, with reassurance, with hope...and a sense of belonging. In this litany is noticed; the name of St. Paul, he now has finished the race, the prize is now his own, his name in the book, never to be blotted out forever. Yet he was once like you and I, uncertain about the future, yet trusting unshakably on the grace from Divine.

Among those saints, are people who while on earth, even I in my sinful state; would have regarded as bad influence. They turned, they forgot the past, they strained ahead, and they won the victory. They await us there, in our home, a home prepared for us, a place of eternal joy.

Many have I related with here on this thread, to some I may possibly introduce myself here on earth, some i may not possibly meet, however one thing is sure, If we persevere; we will surely meet in heaven. I'll like to think that it will be great when I look at you and say "Hi I am Syncan of NL"...how happy we shall be.

Heavenly race; I no go tire, heavenly race; I no go tire, heavenly race; I no go tire....I no go tire.

Good morning brethren, a splendid day and a fruitful week ahead to all.

*From the archives*

How God will judge my life I know not, but I trust he will see me with mercy and compassion. I am only certain there will be three surprises in Heaven. First of all, I will see some people whom I never expected to see. Second, there will be a number whom I expected who will not be there. And - even relying on God’s mercy - the biggest surprise of all may be that I will be there"...Fulton J sheen.

Good morning brethren and happy all saints day. I love you all.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Jennydoris(f): 7:05am On Nov 01, 2015
The month of November begins today.We thank you O Lord, the "Totalita of our being, the sumum punti", for your guidance and protection throughout the month of october.

All that we've done and achieved is by your grace, I cannot do without you because "in you I move and live and hold our existence" (Acts 17: 28).

So as we begin a new month, may your mighty hands of grace cover us in all we do. Keep blessing our "going out and our coming in"(Deut 28:6). The enemies who attack us, God will defeat before our eyes,they advance on us from one direction and flee from us in seven different directions...

blessedness on all our undertakings (Deut 28:7-cool. May all the saints in heaven( feast of all saints today) stand on our sides. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ your Son who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God forever and ever,

Amen.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:20am On Nov 01, 2015
I remember my primary school days when teachers asked class prefects to write names of talkatives. There was this squad called 'odeyshi'; whenever names of talkatives were being written, that's when they made the most noise. This is because no matter how many times or how hard you caned them they would never scream or cry. Their names were always at the top and always had dp (double punishment) or tp (triple punishment) attached. The serious ones on the other hand did not really make noise but sometimes just whispering to someone made them find their names on the list of talkatives . When the teacher came for the list to cane, those 'odeyshi'; knew themselves so they would even not wait till their names were mentioned. As the teacher begun to mention the names the serious student would hear his name and say "Oh Sir but i did not talk?" Then the teacher would reply "But how come your name is on the list?" So by all means the serious student would be caned. It turns out that all those who were jumping about and disturbing end up being equal with those who just whispered. This is how the end is going to be. Some people have signed contracts to hell, so won't be surprised to see themselves there. With this kind of mentality they make sure they really enjoy life before their death. Beloved what about you? Would you go to church, sing, dance, play instruments, usher, pay huge offerings,tithe ,blowing tongues only to find yourself in hell? Dont let the little sin you could have avoided lead you to hell... Forgive others their sins as God has forgiven you. Make good use of your days on earth so that you can give a proper account to your maker. It's All About Jesus #Enjoying Grace # #Don't abuse it#

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Thread For Catholics by btoks: 8:52am On Nov 01, 2015
As we honour all the saints today,may we continue to open our hearts to the grace of God.
Have a blessed day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 01, 2015
As magnet attracts iron, so shall your life attracts God's favour, blessing, success n protection in this new month. Amen. Good morning and nice day ahead. Happy New Month, happy new week, happy Sunday and Happy Solemnity of All Saints.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 9:59am On Nov 01, 2015
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:04am On Nov 01, 2015
Syncan:

*From the archives*

How God will judge my life I know not, but I trust he will see me with mercy and compassion. I am only certain there will be three surprises in Heaven. First of all, I will see some people whom I never expected to see. Second, there will be a number whom I expected who will not be there. And - even relying on God’s mercy - the biggest surprise of all may be that I will be there"...Fulton J sheen.

Good morning brethren and happy all saints day. I love you all.
Permission to post your post on the All Saints thread
Re: A Thread For Catholics by SalC: 10:16am On Nov 01, 2015
Today as we celebrate All Saints, I celebrate my favourite Saint Padre Pio and my beloved joyful Kamsified.

It's not surprising to me you were born on such a joyful day because your presence itself is a cause for all to rejoice and be glad.

We celebrate you with you and your family today as the Lord made you one year older, we pray that God will bless, guide, guard, direct, favour, you and cause you to move in a higher frequency of God's divine knowledge, grace and abundance.

Whatsoever you lay your hands on shall be blessed!!!

[size=30]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMSIFIED AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!![/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 10:57am On Nov 01, 2015
SalC:
Permission to post your post on the All Saints thread

Granted with pleasure, nwanyi Oma.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Syncan(m): 11:12am On Nov 01, 2015
Happy birthday kamsified, thank you for the success of the novena prayers. Your regular updates helped a lot. As you celebrate, may our prayers for you and yours for yourself find favour before our God. Amen.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:35am On Nov 01, 2015
SalC:
Today as we celebrate All Saints, I celebrate my favourite Saint Padre Pio and my beloved joyful Kamsified.

It's not surprising to me you were born on such a joyful day because your presence itself is a cause for all to rejoice and be glad.

We celebrate you with you and your family today as the Lord made you one year older, we pray that God will bless, guide, guard, direct, favour, you and cause you to move in a higher frequency of God's divine knowledge, grace and abundance.

Whatsoever you lay your hands on shall be blessed!!!

[size=30]HAPPY BIRTHDAY KAMSIFIED AND MANY HAPPY RETURNS!!![/size]

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Wow!!! thanks sweerie

A big AMEN to the wonderful prayers
I really appreciate this
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:37am On Nov 01, 2015
Syncan:

Granted with pleasure, nwanyi Oma.

This Salc and expo be like bread and mayonnaise sad
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 11:41am On Nov 01, 2015
Syncan:
Happy birthday kamsified, thank you for the success of the novena prayers. Your regular updates helped a lot. As you celebrate, may our prayers for you and yours for yourself find favour before our God. Amen.

You're always welcome bro.
May God be praised

AMEN AMEN to the prayers
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:45pm On Nov 01, 2015
SalC:

So you mean my zing gvs me trouble more that food....?
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:48pm On Nov 01, 2015
Kamsified:
Wow!!! thanks sweerie
A big AMEN to the wonderful prayers I really appreciate this

Happy birthday dear.... I know that a "delicious delicacy" is waiting for me at home...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Rich4god(m): 12:50pm On Nov 01, 2015
deracathy:
The Eleventh month has come just like the eleventh hour when JESUS loved doing great things,as we enter into this month,GOD will surprise you and your household beyond imaginations,Amen.
Amen.... Happy new month...
Re: A Thread For Catholics by hurricaneChris: 1:38pm On Nov 01, 2015
Kamsified

Happy birthday Kamsi. What a day to come into this world!

Have a wonderful remembrance.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by bluerange(f): 1:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Happy birthday kamsified! Being born on this day makes you really special! cheesy
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Nobody: 2:47pm On Nov 01, 2015
Happy birthday Kamsified.
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 3:10pm On Nov 01, 2015
Rich4god:
Happy birthday dear....
I know that a "delicious delicacy" is waiting for me at home...

Thanks love

Yes o lunch is served

Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 3:13pm On Nov 01, 2015
hurricaneChris:

Happy birthday Kamsi. What a day to come into this world!

Have a wonderful remembrance.

Thank u so much dearie
Re: A Thread For Catholics by Kamsified: 3:16pm On Nov 01, 2015
bluerange:
Happy birthday kamsified! Being born on this day makes you really special! cheesy

Now my head is swelling like ijebu garri cool

Thank you sister

(1) (2) (3) ... (423) (424) (425) (426) (427) (428) (429) ... (505) (Reply)

'How T.B. Joshua Took My Wife' – Pastor Peter Kayode Tells It All / The Non-Christian Chatbox ( sticky ) / Members Of Church Of Satan Meets Here

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 110
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.