Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,774 members, 7,810,001 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:32 PM

35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (16926 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 9:50pm On Jun 29, 2008
cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by cescky(m): 10:02pm On Jun 29, 2008
@post
whats all the fussing for ,a lot of naija women these days arent married at this age,
i once wrked with a woman whom is 40 something and isnt married and she still had hope,
so if a woman is in her mid 30s and isnt married,thers still time for her,afterall women in their 30s are at the epitome of the beauty.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by eldee(m): 10:06pm On Jun 29, 2008
stillwater:

Ah ah, is she a masquerade?
Hmmn, I'm just wondering who has the problem
Is it Nigerian men, or the spinster herself?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by noetic(m): 10:11pm On Jun 29, 2008
eldee:

Is it Nigerian men, or the spinster herself?
none of the above. na condition make crayfish bend. . . . . . . grin grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by marzipan73(f): 10:52pm On Jun 29, 2008
Dear All, I have been unlucky in love SO FAR

Im Caribbean, seeking a Nigerian man (creme-de-la-creme). I've reached 35 years old (WITH 2 KIDS) and the guy is 38 years, childless. Im panicking as I feel that he will want a younger woman to be his wife, and bare his children HELP!!!!!!
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 29, 2008
why the sudden rise in single mothers?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 10:58pm On Jun 29, 2008
poster

Where iz d father (are d fathers)of your kids? undecided
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by syren: 10:59pm On Jun 29, 2008
marzipan73:

I'm Caribbean, seeking a Nigerian man (creme-de-la-creme). I've reached 35 years old (WITH 2 KIDS) and the guy is 38 years, childless. I'm panicking as I feel that he will want a younger woman to be his wife, and bare his children HELP!!!!!!

Does he want children and do you want more yourself?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 11:06pm On Jun 29, 2008
marzipan73:

I'm Caribbean, seeking a Nigerian man (creme-de-la-creme). I've reached 35 years old (WITH 2 KIDS) and the guy is 38 years, childless. I'm panicking as I feel that he will want a younger woman to be his wife, and bare his children HELP!!!!!!

No need to panic.
Some Nigerian men prefer matured women like you as their partners. . . .
Experience matter a lot for this type of men especially when they are single, childless and closer to 40.
Just do your best and GOD will handle the rest. cool
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by jekkad: 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2008
@poster

and where is d father of your kids?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 11:09pm On Jun 29, 2008
hannibal. . . i regret checkin your profile
i got scared  embarassed

bsides d siggy luks like that of  undecided
were yhu banned?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 11:12pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

hannibal. . . i regret checkin your profile
i got scared embarassed

That was the purpose of putting it there. . . . .To scare away frail hearts. cheesy grin

bsides d siggy luks like that of undecided
where yhu banned?

Nah. . . . . .I sold me handle on Ebay yet again. wink
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by eldee(m): 11:13pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hannibal:

No need to panic.
Some Nigerian men prefer matured women like you as their partners. . . .
Experience matter a lot for this type of men especially when they are single, childless and closer to 40.
Just do your best and GOD will handle the rest. cool
Hmmn . . . what's the best she can do?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 11:14pm On Jun 29, 2008
jek_kad:

@poster

and where is d father of your kids?
baby, where have you been? hahhahahaha
wetin you do na?
and beauty didn't even tell me? angry angry angry
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 11:15pm On Jun 29, 2008
eldee:

Hmmn . . . what's the best she can do?

Her best is to be 110% commited to her man. . . . . .
Cooking great meals and be fabulous in bed. . . I don't have to write the details, do i?
Meanwhile, i have got a 36 year-old banker for you. . . . .U interested?? cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 11:18pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

baby, where have you been? hahhahahaha
wetin you do na?
and beauty didn't even tell me?  angry angry angry
What did beauty do again? undecided
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 11:20pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

What did beauty do again? undecided
plz tell me that's jenny I just called baby, not someone else shocked
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 11:21pm On Jun 29, 2008
Lmao. . . see ya head.
dnt yhu knw who d person is

behave yaself jo.shogbo tongue
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 11:24pm On Jun 29, 2008
beauteous:

Lmao. . . see ya head.
dnt yhu knw who d person is

behave yaself jo.shogbo tongue
hmmm. . me thinke I was right the first time. . well, if it's not jenny, I want my "baby" back o! cheesy

I am behaving myself right now, dnt worry tongue

who tot you that yoruba sef?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by beauteous(f): 11:26pm On Jun 29, 2008
grin cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by eldee(m): 11:33pm On Jun 29, 2008
Hannibal:

Her best is to be 110% commited to her man. . . . . .
Cooking great meals and be fabulous in bed. . . I don't have to write the details, do i?
Erm . . . aight, got the point there cheesy
But if you were in the bloke's shoes, would that part be decisive?

Hannibal:

Meanwhile, i have got a 36 year-old banker for you. . . . .You interested?? cheesy
Come do you think I'm 75 or sumn?
Why can't you have her yourself tongue
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by jekkad: 11:36pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

hmmm. . me thinke I was right the first time. . well, if it's not jenny, I want my "baby" back o!  cheesy

I am behaving myself right now, dnt worry  tongue

who tot you that yoruba sef?

my sister i tire for all dis ban of a thing oooo,i travelled for work just for me to come back and noticed dat i was banned again,e tire me my no be small
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 11:38pm On Jun 29, 2008
rotflmao!! hahha!! I knew it was you!
Missed you jare kiss kiss
rotflmao!! hehehe! oh lawwwd, just imagine the REASON! grin grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by MsPandora: 11:39pm On Jun 29, 2008
@ Post

Get a life and stop sitting around waiting for someone to come and marry you! angry

1 Like

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by jekkad: 11:40pm On Jun 29, 2008
Mesmerize:

rotflmao!! hahha!! I knew it was you!
Missed you jare  kiss kiss
rotflmao!! hehehe! oh lawwwd, just imagine the REASON! grin grin

i miss u pass my sister,how body?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 11:41pm On Jun 29, 2008
jek_kad:

i miss u pass my sister,how body?
am fine o. . I'll get back to you later grin
behave o
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by javaprince(m): 11:42pm On Jun 29, 2008
@32 - Don't want to put ur ID
Sorry, I got disconnected. But am Back for good. So where were we? Yeah, I was asking about how u were doing tonight?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Mesmerize(f): 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2008
I see you're still after beauty. . rotflmao!!
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 11:46pm On Jun 29, 2008
eldee:

Erm . . . aight, got the point there cheesy
But if you were in the bloke's shoes, would that part be decisive?

In the bloke's shoes??
Nuthing keeps a man keen than sumptuous meals and ferocious love-making to cap it off at night. wink

eldee:

Come do you think I'm 75 or sumn?
Why can't you have her yourself tongue

I heard through the grapevine you like em over-ripe. grin cheesy
The older the wine, the better it tastes, eh?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by cooldude62(m): 11:55pm On Jun 29, 2008
if you think you are old,
then what the heck are you still waiting for?
go jump in the ocean nah--------rubbish.

enough beautiful women older than that and still gonna get married

1 Like

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by eldee(m): 12:02am On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

In the bloke's shoes??
Nuthing keeps a man keen than sumptuous meals and ferocious love-making to cap it off at night. wink

I heard through the grapevine you like em over-ripe. grin cheesy
The older the wine, the better it tastes, eh?
Any young hun can do that abeg

You can take your old wine ooh
I'll stick to the freshly tapped one cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 12:07am On Jun 30, 2008
eldee:

Any young hun can do that abeg

Negative!!!!
The problem about young gurls is their inexperience, naivety and petulant behaviour.
Don't equate that with an older woman that has been there done that. . . . . .They worship their men.
These type of breed knows the value/worth of a man unlike the chewing gum chics. wink grin

You can take your old wine ooh
I'll stick to the freshly tapped one cheesy

Freshly tapped ones are sometimes acidic. . . . grin cheesy
Review the options carefully.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married? / Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.