Stats: 3,155,734 members, 7,827,696 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:20 PM

35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (16979 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by javaprince(m): 12:11am On Jun 30, 2008
@Mesmerize
And u are right? but where is @32?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 12:15am On Jun 30, 2008
@eldee don't let him deceive you. A friendly advice here.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by eldee(m): 12:24am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

@eldee don't let him deceive you. A friendly advice here.

Place your cards fast . . . he's buying me to his side already cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 12:31am On Jun 30, 2008
eldee:

U wanna listen to a man eater??
The same chic that feels Naija men ain't worth the salt plus she wants to date Tom Cruise(married)??
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 12:42am On Jun 30, 2008
eldee:

I hope he doesn't have a gun to your head. shocked

Hannibal:

You want to listen to a man eater??
The same chic that feels Naija men ain't worth the salt plus she wants to date Tom Cruise(married)??

When did I ever say that? tongue
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by eldee(m): 12:45am On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Negative!!!!
The problem about young girls is their inexperience, naivety and petulant behaviour.
Don't equate that with an older woman that has been there done that. . . . . .They worship their men.
These type of breed knows the value/worth of a man unlike the chewing gum chics. wink grin

Freshly tapped ones are sometimes acidic. . . . grin cheesy
Review the options carefully.
Nah . . . I'll still prefer to marry smone that you'll take out and no one will ask 'Is that you mum?'
Freshly tapped? that's the fun na . . .
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by doyin13(m): 12:46am On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

You want to listen to a man eater??  

Imagine. So she cross the Mediterranean for that vertically challenged brother

when people like Jack Black dey there tongue
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by steve49ja(m): 12:47am On Jun 30, 2008
woooooooooooooooooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
35?jesu gbami, were you sleeping,shaiting, clubbing, partying and forgot you are a ladyor were you pumpous and rejected most guys that came close to you for a serious date(maybe cos there was no car,house or that much money)cos you never can tell who mr right would be (away from your instincts)
awwwwwwwwwwwh 35 na number ohh great one my dear
god dey sha
nothing do you because u de shayo grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by onyinye2(f): 12:48am On Jun 30, 2008
doyin13:

you know you are wrong for that. cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 1:01am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

When did I ever say that? tongue

Oooooops, ma bad!!!!
I was meant to say Keanu "Constantine" Reeves. tongue tongue tongue

eldee:

Nah . . . I'll still prefer to marry smone that you'll take out and no one will ask 'Is that you mum?'
Freshly tapped? that's the fun na . . .

Ok then. . . . . .I just felt u like em old n beefy like Doyin13.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by onyinye2(f): 1:05am On Jun 30, 2008
i really dont understand the double standard. a man can marry at the age of 40 but woman can not. but i feel that love can come at any age no matter which gender you are. so keep your head up. but i must ask are you more worried about getting married or having kids??
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 1:13am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

i really don't understand the double standard. a man can marry at the age of 40 but woman can not. but i feel that love can come at any age no matter which gender you are. so keep your head up. but i must ask are you more worried about getting married or having kids??

A man can have a kid at 50, a woman cannot . . . perhaps that explains the "double-standard" huh cool
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by onyinye2(f): 1:15am On Jun 30, 2008
a woman can have a child when she is 50. the chances are slim but she can.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 1:18am On Jun 30, 2008
onyinye2:

a woman can have a child when she is 50. the chances are slim but she can.

by:
a. stealing a child
b. praying for a miracle
c. surrogate motherhood?
d. adoption?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by doyin13(m): 1:25am On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

Ok then. . . . . .I just felt u like em old n beefy like Doyin13.

Oloriburuku
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by onyinye2(f): 1:32am On Jun 30, 2008
studentetc:

@ Onyinye,

There's no double standard. A woman can marry at 40 provided she finds who is ready to marry a 40 yr old.

Cos at 40, she's like Africa. battered and bruised everyone knows where she is, but no one wants to go there.

wow i wasnt expecting such a response. could you please break it down for me cause im at a loss for words.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 1:33am On Jun 30, 2008
doyin13:

Oloriburuku

What the Bleep is oloriburuku??
If i find out it's some curse or shittery, u are in for a long night of trouble.
I'll be back for u. wink
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by NubianQ(f): 1:34am On Jun 30, 2008
There is nothing wrong with being single @ ur age. enjoy life, grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 1:36am On Jun 30, 2008
doyin13:

Jack Black?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 1:39am On Jun 30, 2008
NubianQ:

There is nothing wrong with being single @ your age. enjoy life, grin

You are wicked!!!!

stillwater:

Jack Black?

U should know that dummy-looking comedian/actor/musician . . . .
He starred in King Kong.

@ Doyin13,

You are onyoshi, onyara and anuofia moulded together.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 1:41am On Jun 30, 2008
NubianQ:

There is nothing wrong with being single @ your age. enjoy life, grin

Madam . . . married people too are enjoying life. I dont buy all this insecure idea that single people are really "enjoying life" when deep down they are pining away for "love". where you not the one with sob story threads almost everywhere about relationships? grin

Na wa for people sef.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by NubianQ(f): 1:45am On Jun 30, 2008
davidylan:

Madam . . . married people too are enjoying life. I don't buy all this insecure idea that single people are really "enjoying life" when deep down they are pining away for "love". where you not the one with sob story threads almost everywhere about relationships? grin

Na wa for people sef.

Hannibal:

You are wicked!!!!

so i should tell her to go kill herself because she is single. is marriage the key to eternal happiness and salvation?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 1:50am On Jun 30, 2008
NubianQ:

so i should tell her to go kill herself because she is single. is marriage the key to eternal happiness and salvation?

grin cheesy but its a key to earthly satisfaction if you know how to work at it.
I'm very patient . . . in 10 yrs time i'd be waiting to see what became of all these "i dont care about marriage" people.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 1:57am On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

You are wicked!!!!

You should know that dummy-looking comedian/actor/musician . . . .
He starred in King Kong.

I knew who he was. The question was why Jack Black of all people?
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 1:59am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

I knew who he was. The question was why Jack Black of all people?

It appears u are compatible with him. cheesy grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 2:12am On Jun 30, 2008
Hannibal:

It appears u are compatible with him. cheesy grin

When did you become me to decide my taste? mmmhhh
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 2:17am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

When did you become me to decide my taste? mmmhhh

Scientists call it 6th sense.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 2:19am On Jun 30, 2008
A low IQ is more like it. cool
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Hannibal: 2:21am On Jun 30, 2008
stillwater:

A low IQ is more like it. cool

6th sense surpasses the brainiest person in the world.
The 6th sense is bionic. cheesy
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Dakore(f): 4:36am On Jun 30, 2008
there is a woman on NBC with her heart and home on sale on ebay. basically, she want's to sell her home to a guy. the guy must also buy her love.
http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/palmbeach/sfl-0626singlemominternet,0,3682003.story

you could go that route. place an ad on ebay or something.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by marzipan73(f): 7:15am On Jun 30, 2008
Hiya again,

HANNIBAL - where is this banker you said you had for me?

thank you all for your advice. Please remember, I am of Caribbean descent so I dont understand Nigerian broken English.
Manhy thanks to all.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 7:29am On Jun 30, 2008
Marzipan, there's no set age one needs to get married before.
At least, I haven't seen it written anywhere.

Don't decide to marry the first guy who comes along, because you feel you need to, that'd be very wrong!
At 35, a lot of women are still single - careers, other commitments etc.
Times are changing.

Your ideal man will come along, just don't try too hard.

Between Fulani And Igbos Who Has The Most Beautiful Women Nigeria(see pix) / NÄKED: Look At My Näked Body — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Please Help Me Locate This Girl Pic And Number Attached