Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:04 AM

35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? (16928 Views)

8 Things You Should Never Do For A Lover You’ve Not Married / Help!!! My Ex Girlfriend(married Now) Won't Let Me Be.. / Things To Do Before You're 35 Years Old (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by tope2000(f): 10:37pm On Sep 04, 2008
idupaul:

Milk carton get hope na, it can be recycled lipsrsealed

hehehehe
u guys are bad oo grin grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by onyinye2(f): 10:38pm On Sep 04, 2008
A woman can still marry after forty and fifty.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by idupaul: 10:43pm On Sep 04, 2008
Okija_juju:

Who needs her ass after menopause??  

@ poster

Get married or die trying - 50 Kobo
Wats funny, this is serious talk, it seems u are 18 dats why it sound funny, add another 18 and bet me u wont be laffing , u will be posting a serious a$$ thread like the poster.

Thank God u are on course, when u get there i will like to knoe hw u did it.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by agaba123(m): 10:44pm On Sep 04, 2008
onyinye2:

In africa and in nigeria, it is difficult.
In the west, it is not much of a problem as procreation is not the number one priority
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Okijajuju1(m): 10:50pm On Sep 04, 2008
idupaul:

Wats funny, this is serious talk, it seems u are 18 that is why it sound funny, add another 18 and bet me u wont be laffing , u will be posting a serious a$$ thread like the poster.

O.k dude, lets get this straight. I wasnt joking, she needs to grab a man or end up alone. This is Nigeria FFS, people over a certain age find it freaking difficult to get married. At certain ages, unmarried women are considered desperados.
So stop thinking I'm joking, I'm only sending out a message in my own way. No offence intended.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by 1Bishop(m): 11:57am On Sep 05, 2008
I wish I could speak with this poster one-on-one. Her (perceived) problem is just about 30% of some others that we've seen solved. Just 35 years? Why the worry? It only becomes a problem when you see it as such, and it is not over until it is all over.

1. You can read and write,
2. You are even computer literate.
3. You believe there is help somewhere

Now,

Believe (rather, acknowledge and know that) you will soon marry (i'm not deceiving you).
Begin to picture yourself with that kind of man you want (not any how man, please!) in that type of home you want, and with the kind of kids you want ,

I hope I'm not preaching here
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by ledsman(m): 4:44pm On Sep 05, 2008
hey time don dey pass you, buti fit hook u up with a youger guy mrs 35
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by creamdream: 7:42am On Sep 06, 2008
well all hope not lost, just sit down,relax and take stock, study your self and draw a conclusion as per why is it so? the aswer my sister is within you.
secondly, you can still get married even in 3 years time, take it from a good perspective, what is you marry earlier and something terrible happens? just make your self happy, till you get married pretty soon
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by olaremint(m): 8:40am On Sep 06, 2008
dont depair,have a friend she got married at 36,has a son and happy,wants more children though.try and go out a little but never appear desperate,it makes u a game
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by whoknoxluv(m): 10:47am On Sep 06, 2008
Poster
My sincere advice to u is that never loose HOPE and trust much in God, He makes everything good at His own time,

But option A4 can u be the 3rd wife if yes apply to ftngl@yahoo.com

All tihings works for the good of those that love christ
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by magentam(f): 10:52am On Sep 06, 2008
Hope is not gone. my cousin married at 40 and now she is pregnant at about 42. Keep praying, all is well.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by MrCrackles(m): 10:57am On Sep 06, 2008
I dont see the big deal here!
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by PepERSprAY: 3:32am On Oct 23, 2008
marzipan73:

Is 35 too old to marry a Nigerian man?

With God everything is possible.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Godcan87: 4:10am On Oct 23, 2008
Dere is nothing impossible with Him(GOD).Do not get discouraged and mind uit is not d matter of marrying early but marrying d right person and at d right time.So just keep praying and i wish u d best
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by playahP(m): 5:39am On Oct 23, 2008
ALL OF U JUST DEY CALL GOD THIZ AND GOD DAT, HOW MANY OF U ACTUALLY LOVE HIM, HYPOCRITES!!!!!!!!!
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by TOYOSI20(f): 5:43am On Oct 23, 2008
lol. . . . . .don't lose hope yet. . . .ehnnnn. . . . . shocked

Don't worry that special someone is still out there for u. . . . .  . .hopefully. . . . . .  . lipsrsealed
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by ashe2(f): 9:29am On Oct 23, 2008
now faith is bin sure of wat we hope for and certain of wat we do not see. it is callin forth wat be not as though it were. call forth ur husband and like Abraham wavering not believin that God is Able to do all that he has promised. Now relax be anxious for nothin and jus kip callin that man forth. wawke up in the morning , do it like prescription and cll your man. Dont Doubt? But first of all do u know who your God is he said the tot i gave for u is tot of good not evil and his will is dat we prosper in our soul and the confidence we have is dat wen we pray and ask according to his will he hears u and if we know he hears us we know dat wateva we hav asked we hav received it. The word also says that he who compares himself with another is unwise. stop lookin at the circumstance around u and bliv and trust he is not unjust to 4get the labor of our love. Lets pray Dear God am so sorry to have doubted you. i believe in you and i cast all my cares on Jesus i lay it down and i ask for my husband . you said in Mrk 11 vs 24 dat whatsoever it is i so desire if i ask in your name i receive. i receive my husband. (describe him and how u want him to be) thank God for him . I bliv, i receive. anytime ur mind borders on dat issue jus pray in the holyghost. it is well
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by webman(m): 11:12am On Oct 23, 2008
marzipan73,

Firstly, your age is a good  one and there are lot  of men out there that will be willing  to marry you (even single, between the ages of 35-45 yrs, never married, decent, and responsible too), Asides the info you posted here, it is somehow hard for me to go into further analysis and outcome with good stuffs for you, If truly you are interested in ending your dilemma, you can always lean on me via wisdom only and l will be your friend. You do not have problem about your  age ,but, rather worries of your age, l know of 45-years old lady with two M.Sc degrees searching for a suitor,Can you imagine your position? If you do want me to relate more with you then, you can email me @webman200@gmail.com

Life  is  beautiful
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by webman(m): 12:37pm On Oct 23, 2008
Agaba123, l do not share your  view about the age and  our cultural  bondage, With my deep research, l discovered that  culture must  carefully be separated from Man's  Mind, which is  invariably the  bye-product of culture .The  norms and  values of  a  particular place are the result of  Man's thinking and the  best thing  that  can ever happened to  a  person  is CHANGE.  Africa's culture has constantly enslaved us and  is no surprise that the oyinbos do take advantage  of  the  " RAW LOOPHOLES  IN OUR CULTURE TO ENSLAVE US",
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by MrCrackles(m): 12:40pm On Oct 23, 2008
35 and not married, big deal!!!
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by EbonyMerma(f): 1:42am On Oct 26, 2008
Like someone else said, come to America. Women in their 30 and 40s are perceived as being hot, wise and ready for marriage.

Try not to think inside of the box.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by dav234: 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
humm what can i say?well lets talk and see what we can workout,am serious
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by nasbock(m): 5:24pm On Oct 27, 2008
my name is bukayo i run some internet business stuff and i really commend you on your idea it is a great idea! thumbs up for you feel free to I'm me bukola4u2see@yahoo.co.uk
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Niseed(m): 4:23pm On Nov 10, 2009
go to church or invest in a good plastic surgeon!!!! there is still hope.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by spoilt(f): 2:34am On Dec 20, 2009
I have women in my family who got married for the first time at 44 and 46!
A couple of others had a second go at marriage at about the same age. So stop carrying your mid thirties on your head like your life is over. grin
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by setivacell: 8:15am On Dec 30, 2009
i saw somewhere that this guy is looking for a 3rd wife. He's a cattle Baron

Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by ossaisly(m): 4:32am On Oct 09, 2010
35yrs without husband? I think the number of unmarried women is growing like a tree all over the world. Anyway,your good and sound qualities could search for you a man but anyone that comes,forget his qualities and marry. Its better to marry than remaining single.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Tinksh(f): 6:13am On Oct 09, 2010
ossai sly:

35yrs without husband? I think the number of unmarried women is growing like a tree all over the world. Anyway,your good and sound qualities could search for you a man but anyone that comes,forget his qualities and marry. Its better to marry than remaining single.

Please tell me you are joking?? 'better to marry than single' Yikes. These stories of women too old after thirty just cracks me up. Poster should come live here. She will be worshipped and sought after.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by ossaisly(m): 7:00am On Oct 09, 2010
Tink_sh:

Please tell me you are joking?? 'better to marry than single' Yikes. These stories of women too old after thirty just cracks me up. Poster should come live here. She will be worshipped and sought after.

ok, yeap even at forty, she could still marry. But how can a woman stay without having a husband when she is not a Rvd sister. what happens to her sexual life? Maybe am too african to discuss this but its part of a learning process.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Nobody: 9:25am On Oct 09, 2010
ossai sly:

ok, yeap even at forty, she could still marry. But how can a woman stay without having a husband when she is not a Rvd sister. what happens to her sexual life? Maybe am too african to discuss this but its part of a learning process.

I wonder why some people will fall into the stereotypes that something is wrong with women that choose to live the single life without sex. If the focus of dating and relationships is not sexually centered, it is not that difficult to live the single life without sex.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by ossaisly(m): 6:54am On Oct 10, 2010
thanks for reasoning with me.Eyah. Tink_sh is already calling me names cos of my opinion. Although some women couldnt marry coz of hard luck.But some females detest sex which to me i feel its absurd.
Eyah:

I wonder why some people will fall into the stereotypes that something is wrong with women that choose to live the single life without sex. If the focus of dating and relationships is not sexually centered, it is not that difficult to live the single life without sex.
Re: 35 Years Old Woman And Not Married? Now What? by Tinksh(f): 12:28pm On Oct 10, 2010
ossai sly:

thanks for reasoning with me.Eyah. Tink_sh is already calling me names cos of my opinion. Although some women couldnt marry coz of hard luck.But some females detest sex which to me i feel its absurd.

I apoligise for any misunderstanding, i wasnt calling you names. I was raised in a different culture and it blows my mind that some think she is done and dusted at 35, thats all, my opinion.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Cannot Kiss / Help! She Is Too Ugly For My Liking / Question For All Singles; Why Do You Want To Get Married?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.