Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,322 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. (7027 Views)

He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) / She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
didicold: U didnt make out like d threat was serious, all i can glean is u r so determined to be involved wit ur ex dat woe betides whoever stand between u, is ur bf such a violent person he can't pick up d shades without picking a fight wit a supposedly ill person.
Go if u feel u must but i hope u realize by doin so u r undermining ur position in ur relationship,u have effectively "sold out". While u pick up d shades, anoda desperate gel will come and "cook stew" for ur bf too, after all, is it only sick ppl that eat?
Thank u!!!!!
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Oct 07, 2013
So why can't he trust me to go and pick it? He doesn't even knw my ex's house.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Idowuogbo(f): 2:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: So why can't he trust me to go and pick it? He doesn't even knw my ex's house.
Gal, stop ranting! Go do ur pickups.

Jeez!
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 2:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
cool smiley
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Emaprince: 2:38pm On Oct 07, 2013
Nonsense!!!

You broke up with your ex because he was cheating on you with his ex girl.and you want your current boyfriend to be comfortable with you visiting your ex abi?
what if he suspected that your ex was only trying to get you back by feigning ill?

The truth is that,if he doesn't love you,he won't be jealous.so deal with it

sexymoma: How would you feel if your fiancee tells you that he bought his EX a mobile phone cos she couldn't afford one?...
Your EX is your past, how on earth would you go to his house and cook for him..
That very very wrong, it shows you still love him, no man would accept that from you as long as he has blood running in his vain.
Dont please others by displeasing yourself and people around you.
Shey you know maybe your EX go shine congo too much na im make am sick
You come dey treat another woman gbege.
On a serious note it's wrong so wrong
help me ask am
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by wasak(m): 2:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
@ seun!!! with all due respect I beg to differ. the jealousy of her bf is rational. do u know of his past experience with gals? considering how pale trust has become in our present day society. Sometimes we make threats just to achieve a particular result not like we are capable of carrying out such threat. He's no potential wifebeater... she has to make a choice between her relationship and her ex...
@sexkills with all due respect!!! her bf is not a kid. What seems a meat to u is a poison to someone else. this is a case of insecurity. at a point in time some of us have been insecure about our relationship. she has to work on gaining his trust.
@ Op from all indications u don't love ur current bf. ur specs seems more important right? go ahead... pick sunshade and tomorrow go wash his plate. the day-after, go buy him drugs... Miss nice gal...

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Oct 07, 2013
The shade is nt more important than my man, i just want to prove to my man that he can trust me. I've got nothing to hide.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Williamso(m): 2:48pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: I know it's wrong to have gone to see my ex and even cook for him bt i was just trying to be nice. I forgot my sun glasses there and i intend to go and get it this evening. When i told my bf about the sun glasses, he said he would drive me to my ex's house to get the glasses. I am jst worried he would make a scene, he isn't replying my texts or dms and he isn't talking to me.

Even after the threat, there's still a reason to go there? ARE YOU MIND-BLOWINGLY SERIOUS? Even if it was just a threat, He might actually see out the threat after telling him you want to return there! What nonsense...

The boyfriend might be thinking the "sex" was so good you probably want to go back for another bout undecided (depending on how insecure he is)

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
I just want this to pass. That's all.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Williamso(m): 2:55pm On Oct 07, 2013
didicold: U didnt make out like d threat was serious, all i can glean is u r so determined to be involved wit ur ex dat woe betides whoever stand between u, is ur bf such a violent person he can't pick up d shades without picking a fight wit a supposedly ill person.
Go if u feel u must but i hope u realize by doin so u r undermining ur position in ur relationship,u have effectively "sold out". While u pick up d shades, anoda desperate gel will come and "cook stew" for ur bf too, after all, is it only sick ppl that eat?

grin grin
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Williamso(m): 2:59pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: The shade is nt more important than my man, i just want to prove to my man that he can trust me. I've got nothing to hide.

You want to prove to your man that he can trust you by creating more doubt Dafuq are you thinking

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by kilode95(f): 3:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
Seun: I'm disturbed that he is threatening to commit an act of violence rather than something normal like calling off the relationship. I understand his annoyance but his threat is not normal.

Breaking of sim card is an act of violence?
Violence on what?
The sim card or the girl?
sad

3 Likes

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: I just want this to pass. That's all.
U want it to end and u busy ranting about sunglasses? U need paracetamol.

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 3:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
I promised him i wouldn't go back there after i do my pick up.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
kilode95:

Breaking of sim card is an act of violence?
Violence on what?

sad
Eeeemm... On d living thing called Simbi! Oh sorry SIM card. grin
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Idowuogbo(f): 3:07pm On Oct 07, 2013
Williamso:

You want to prove to your man that he can trust you by creating more doubt Dafuq are you thinking
Shes schooling her bf. let her b o! Na wetin her eye dey find she go see.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by kilode95(f): 3:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: I promised him i wouldn't go back there after i do my pick up.

Go back dere na...
And complete what you started by sleeping with him...
Raabish......

You must go to that guy's house with yr current bf(if you desperately need he glasses)
you hear me angry angry angry

Just 4 months?
You are clearly not over that guy undecided
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Seun(m): 3:19pm On Oct 07, 2013
kilode95: Breaking of sim card is an act of violence?
Violence on what?
The sim card or the girl?
sad
I may have over-reacted, but I think it's the same dangerous mindset that escalates into physical abuse.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by spongeisback: 3:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
...ha ha ha...anyone gots Vaseline for dry joke! angry
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 3:22pm On Oct 07, 2013
If going with me to my ex's house to get the shade will prove to him i am honest, fine. I'll do it.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Emaprince: 3:54pm On Oct 07, 2013
I can see that your ex too dey your mind..just pray you don't end up loosing both
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 3:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
I am nt still into my ex, i was just trying to help.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 4:01pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: I know it's wrong to have gone to see my ex and even cook for him bt i was just trying to be nice. I forgot my sun glasses there and i intend to go and get it this evening. When i told my bf about the sun glasses, he said he would drive me to my ex's house to get the glasses. I am jst worried he would make a scene, he isn't replying my texts or dms and he isn't talking to me.

I was going to blame only you before until I saw this.

Are you the only person on Earth your Ex knows? Why do you have to be the one to go and see him when he is sick? Why did you not tell him to call someone else? Stop playing that naivete shyt, girl. You like your Ex and you are keeping in touch JIC.

Now, what kind of insecure guy is this? He is driving a girl somewhere because he is scared of a rival snatching her? Let this guy grow some balls. If he had any sense, he would close lane. Move to the next!

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sagamite:

Now, what kind of insecure guy is this? He is driving a girl somewhere because he is scared of a rival snatching her? Let this guy grow some balls. If he had any sense, he would close lane. Move to the next!
I tire.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by didicold(f): 4:24pm On Oct 07, 2013
Idowu haff kill me hia, leave her,let her manufacture every excuse under d sun, na today?
Idowuogbo:
U want it to end and u busy ranting about sunglasses? U need paracetamol.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 4:27pm On Oct 07, 2013
Y'all are being mean. I went to see a sick person, i didn't cheat, i didn't lie and i didn't hide it. I am nt getting back with my ex and i don't intend to.

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 4:34pm On Oct 07, 2013
A typical bad boy will lay her. Period.

No need for story. Haven't you seen or heard of girls who open up just to make it seem like they have nothing to hide but are truly fvcking whoever they told their current boyfriend?

Was it not here a girl claimed to have 'told' her boyfriend about a guy but she left out the Kisses she had with him? The same person went about to sought the help of you and Ogugua in order to delete the thread after I dealt with her in that thread.

Bro, naija girls are not to be completely trusted and I am sure the OP's boyfriend is aware of that. Many of them still have goose bumps when the meet the 'ex'.

Let me just stop here.
sexkillz: Your current boyfriend is a kid. That you told him how you visited your ex and cooked for him is enough evidence that you don't hide things from him. What then is "trust", if he cannot trust you after you opened up to him? If he breaks your sim, break his phone. undecided

I'll like that BOY to swear on his life that he has osctracized all his ex'. . . Nonsense and all it's ingredients!

2 Likes

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 4:35pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: Y'all are being mean. I went to see a sick person, i didn't cheat, i didn't lie and i didn't hide it. I am nt getting back with my ex and i don't intend to.

Why do you have to be the one to go and meet him when he is sick?

Abi you omit something wey you suppose tell us ni?

You be Dockita?

Abi you be babalawo?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Oct 07, 2013
You guys are just crucifying me. I am sorry about it and i am making amends too. Haba, iyaff do na
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 4:57pm On Oct 07, 2013
2s£xy:
A typical bad boy will lay her. Period.

No need for story. Haven't you seen or heard of girls who open up just to make it seem like they have nothing to hide but are truly fvcking whoever they told their current boyfriend?

Was it not here a girl claimed to have 'told' her boyfriend about a guy but she left out the Kisses she had with him? The same person went about to sought the help of you and Ogugua in order to delete the thread after I dealt with her in that thread.

Bro, naija girls are not to be completely trusted and I am sure the OP's boyfriend is aware of that. Many of them still have goose bumps when the meet the 'ex'.

Let me just stop here.

I have said it several times:

"When a woman stops loving you, you are worse than her shyt!"

https://www.nairaland.com/1436171/black-berry-wahala-wit-girlfriend/9#18135449

Most likely only a girl still madly in love with you would come running to your rescue when you fall ill, after she has broken up with you for cheating on her. If she did not love you, she would probably, at best, wish you well over the phone and give you a layman's advice on what medication to take.

When kasala burst now (metaphorically and intramurally o), she would start claiming she was only "naive" and he seduced her. I have said it before:

"The most frequent defence by women is to transfer blame to the man by claiming to be "naive" and "vulnerable"."

https://www.nairaland.com/1436171/black-berry-wahala-wit-girlfriend/9

Bobo na ma ko fokasibe! (The guy go just fokasibe)

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by didicold(f): 4:58pm On Oct 07, 2013
Aaawww, are we being mean to the pwidee widdle puddy cat, u never see mean. Mean is when d gelfriend u told u r going to ur ex's place goes to ur own bf's place to "cook stew" for him, as for d rest of us on NL, we jes like gbebosne.
Dazall
oya sorry*rubs op's head*
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Emaprince: 5:05pm On Oct 07, 2013
2s£xy:

I taught so too

Sagamite:
na wao!
the guy is even showing how less of a man he is.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Funny Relationship Pictures / Love Life Motivations And Tips *winks* / See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.