Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,822 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. (7029 Views)

He Is Crying And Threatening To Kill Himself / Please My Boyfriend Is Threatening To Post My Nude Picture (urgent) / She's Threatening To Call It Off just because I hate PDA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 5:08pm On Oct 07, 2013
Ema prince:
I taught so too

na wao!
the guy is even showing how less of a man he is.

I can't stand guys like that.

It is not every woman in the world that would want you or like you. If you find one misbehaving, waka pass, change lane. Instead of dragging yourself on the floor.

I am a professional waka-passer and lane-changer.

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by drnoel: 5:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: I found out four months ago that my ex was cheating on me with his girlfriend who he lied to me about claiming to have ended the relationship. We parted ways amicably even though i loved him.
I am seeing someone else now and we're having issues because yesterday, my ex called me to tell me he was ill (really ill) so i went to see him after church to be sure he's ok.(his gf doesn't stay in abuja with him, she's in lagos) i cooked for him, he ate and i left. My boyfriend got angry when i told him and now he is mad at me and threatening to break my sim card. I think he is over reacting. What is wrong with being there for an ill person, is it bad because he is my ex? Everything i did, i did from the goodness of my heart, nothing more.
Tell that to michael jackson all u want, no one will believe u. Ur bf has every right 2 be mad. U can't leave yam and goat in one room.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Williamso(m): 5:17pm On Oct 07, 2013
@kennygee, sorry for the bashing (though it felt good for a while grin).

Now you broke up with somebody and you have COMPLETELY moved on after 4months? Give me a break... Put yourself in your boyfriend's shoes. Say his ex calls him when she is sick (as you people have barely been together for 4months) what will run through your mind? As for the telling him because you're honest, it can either be that or you're not honest and you want him to think you are... Now you know you're honest, but does he? ~4months isn't enough time to start trusting your partner with his/her ex so I think you should respect his anger in this scenario...

P.S. If you can forget about that glasses, please do. You don't want to jeopardize your relationship because of a pair of sunshades... Or maybe you do...
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 5:31pm On Oct 07, 2013
I know it's nt easy to forget an ex after four months but i have moved on.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 5:49pm On Oct 07, 2013
After all, tell me how the so called ill boyfriend would view her?

Wouldn't he see a loophole to fvck her?

How would he view the current boyfriend?

So many let down for the current boyfriend and it's obvious she still love the dude, no matter how she try to hide under the cloak of niceness.

Sagamite:

I have said it several times:

"When a woman stops loving you, you are worse than her shyt!"

https://www.nairaland.com/1436171/black-berry-wahala-wit-girlfriend/9#18135449

Most likely only a girl still madly in love with you would come running to your rescue when you fall ill, after she has broken up with you for cheating on her. If she did not love you, she would probably, at best, wish you well over the phone and give you a layman's advice on what medication to take.

When kasala burst now (metaphorically and intramurally o), she would start claiming she was only "naive" and he seduced her. I have said it before:

"The most frequent defence by women is to transfer blame to the man by claiming to be "naive" and "vulnerable"."

https://www.nairaland.com/1436171/black-berry-wahala-wit-girlfriend/9

Bobo na ma ko fokasibe! (The guy go just fokasibe)
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 5:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
In order words, her boyfriend should dump her sharply gringringringringrin

Sagamite:

If is not every woman in the world that would want you or like you. If you find one misbehaving, waka pass, change lane. Instead of dragging yourself on the floor.

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Williamso(m): 6:02pm On Oct 07, 2013
@kennygee, If only all my ex's were like you.................................................. lipsrsealed
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
2s£xy:
In order words, her boyfriend should dump her sharply gringringringringrin

I wouldn't even think about it twice. undecided

"Never believe what a woman says, believe what they do".

3 Likes

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 6:03pm On Oct 07, 2013
Williamso: @kennygee, If only all my ex's were like you.................................................. lipsrsealed

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: I know it's nt easy to forget an ex after four months but i have moved on.

I understand you but just let it go.

Bear in mind that you would also want the rights to tell him to stop hanging around any girl that you might not feel comfortable with.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 07, 2013
That's a nice slogan for wise guys.
Sagamite:

I wouldn't even think about it twice. undecided

"Never believe what a woman says, believe what they do".
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 6:21pm On Oct 07, 2013
Y'all are being too hard on me. What if i did it and didn't tell him, wot if i cheated, hid it and act like all is sweet? I was stupid, i admit it, but i am fixing it. I have apologised to my man and it won't happen again.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by wasak(m): 6:26pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: Y'all are being too hard on me. What if i did it and didn't tell him, wot if i cheated, hid it and act like all is sweet? I was stupid, i admit it, but i am fixing it. I have apologised to my man and it won't happen again.
now u re talking....
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Slowpois0n: 6:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: Y'all are being mean. I went to see a sick person, i didn't cheat, i didn't lie and i didn't hide it. I am nt getting back with my ex and i don't intend to.
most wrong things we do, we dont intend doing them in the first place. situations, our body, society pushes us.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by LajaLaba: 8:25pm On Oct 07, 2013
sexkillz: Your current boyfriend is a kid. That you told him how you visited your ex and cooked for him is enough evidence that you don't hide things from him. What then is "trust", if he cannot trust you after you opened up to him? If he breaks your sim, break his phone. undecided

I'll like that BOY to swear on his life that he has osctracized all his ex'. . . Nonsense and all it's ingredients!

Are u kidding?
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by LajaLaba: 8:29pm On Oct 07, 2013
kennygee: I just want this to pass. That's all.
Ashawo

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by chineloSA(f): 8:43pm On Oct 07, 2013
OP, ARE YOU THE HOSPITAL? OR DO YOU OWN A HOSPITAL? undecided undecided undecided undecided

IF HE IS SICK, WHY CANT HE GO TO THE HOSPITAL. STOP BEING MOTHER THERESA AT THE DETRIMENT OF YOU CURRENT PARTNER WHO HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH YOUR PAST, ITS UNFAIR.

YOU MAY LOOSE A GOOD MAN WHILE FOCUSING ON PEOPLE WHO ARE ADDING NO VALUE TO YOUR FUTURE.

YOUR EX IS NOT ADDING NO VALUE. YOU SAID IT YOURSELF THAT YOU ARE OVER HIM. WHY RESUSCITATE A DEAD HORSE? HUUUUUH?

LET YOUR PARTNER DO IT TO YOU THEN YOU WILL UNDERSTAND HOW IT FEEL. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 07, 2013
Sagamite:

If is not every woman in the world that would want you or like you. If you find one misbehaving, waka pass, change lane. Instead of dragging yourself on the floor.

Ofcoz u are
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 07, 2013
U guyz want this girl to deactivate her account abi? cry
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 07, 2013
Laja Laba: Ashawo

Everyone has been civil but you had to ruin it. You don't call me names, you don't know me.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Lol...

You dey mind sexkillz? Always wanna act tough. sad
Laja Laba: Are u kidding?
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 08, 2013
Guy, what's the essence of that?

2 Likes

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 08, 2013
Lo. gringringringringringringringringrin

I dealt with one who calls herself betty aliu when she claimed to kiss a dude but 'told' her man like this OP did, however left out the kisses, except on nairaland.

She had to run up to Ogugua to help her delete the thread, she also took down her profile pic.

thareta: U guyz want this girl to deactivate her account abi? cry
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 7:00am On Oct 08, 2013
2s£xy:
Lo. gringringringringringringringringrin

I dealt with one who calls herself betty aliu when she claimed to kiss a dude but 'told' her man like this OP did, however left out the kisses, except on nairaland.

She had to run up to Ogugua to help her delete the thread, she also took down her profile pic.

You don't go tongue lashing people on social media when they pour out their feelings, it must have taken guts to do that. As for thd girl you "finished", she musta been a coward to have asked the thread to be deleted and have her profile picture changed. I am a strong woman and i have got nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I have had my NL account since 2006, i am going no where sweetie.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 7:16am On Oct 08, 2013
Lol... I will be back.
kennygee:

You don't go tongue lashing people on social media when they pour out their feelings, it must have taken guts to do that. As for thd girl you "finished", she musta been a coward to have asked the thread to be deleted and have her profile picture changed. I am a strong woman and i have got nothing to hide or be ashamed of. I have had my NL account since 2006, i am going no where sweetie.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by DExplorer1: 7:47am On Oct 08, 2013
Why break just a sim when i can break your heart or convert you to a side-chick while you still have your hopes on me intact.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Allwility: 8:28am On Oct 08, 2013
@op Your boyfriend's threat shows your relationship has gone a lil bit toxic but guess who brought in d toxic fumes?...you!
Your present is just your rebound guy....(smh for him). Your actions, intended actions and defence of your naive actions here on NL show you're still into your ex. Go and come back when you are ready for a real relationship. Thank you!

3 Likes

Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 11:04am On Oct 08, 2013
thareta:

Ofcoz u are

Awe, come o, are you one of those girls I don toast before?

Abeg comot the camera for your face for one second make I carry my eye see well.

Yejide, Simone, Shaniqua, Bintu, Sikira, Ramota, Chinye, Ifeoma, Lindokunhle, Phumzile, Betty or Musonda na you be that?
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 11:07am On Oct 08, 2013

Cretin!
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Sagamite(m): 11:10am On Oct 08, 2013
D-Explorer:
Why break just a sim when i can break your heart or convert you to a side-chick while you still have your hopes on me intact.

To be frank, if you were dating a girl seriously, that is pretty impossible to do.

It is a girl you have not really committed yourself to yet that you can convert to side-chick.

If na real girlfriend or wife, you will have to sack her because touching her would just revolt you.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Oct 08, 2013
Ok, thank you all nairalanders, i have talked to my Man and we have sorted things out. He is going to get me anoda pair of glasses or we'll both go and get mine in my ex's house. Thank you all for your honest reprimands. We have kissed and made up.
Re: He Is Threatening To Break My Sim Card Because Of My Ex. by Idowuogbo(f): 12:46pm On Oct 08, 2013
kennygee: Ok, thank you all nairalanders, i have talked to my Man and we have sorted things out. He is going to get me anoda pair of glasses or we'll both go and get mine in my ex's house. Thank you all for your honest reprimands. We have kissed and made up.
awwww.. see love e grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Some Funny Relationship Pictures / The Challenges Of Being A Secondary Virgin / See How Bleaching Changed This Young Girl.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.