Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,862 members, 7,817,547 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Can You Steal From A Spouse? - Romance (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can You Steal From A Spouse? (14635 Views)

When You Steal Banana From A Mammy Water Compound ( Photo) / Ladies Can You Steal For You Boyfriend ? / What Will You Steal From Your Spouse? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 9:54pm On Jun 30, 2008
Negro_Ntns:

I think that some of the topics we discuss are analysed from a perspective of an outsider looking into a variant model and trying to force/mold the model into conformity within the analytic rules.

If its true that joint account ownership cannot apply, then how can it be possible that this case can be defended on the basis of joint ownership? It is hereby determined that husband and the wife do not share ownership in each other's resource. Any action in which one or the other un-authoritatively accesses and takes posession of the other party's belonging, under the law of NairaLand, this action constitutes stealing.

Given the aforegoing reviews, the Honorable Judge Negro hereby rules that the defendant is guilty on five counts, 1 . theft, 2. aggravated pilfering, 3. grandiose stealing, 4. break and entry with the intention to steal, 5. grand larceny with intention to disposess.

The court shall reconvene to pass sentence. The judge need to take a palmy break. Court is hereby adjourned.

oh gawdddddddddd grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by CH3COO(m): 11:02pm On Jun 30, 2008
tell that to tetraoxosulphate IV acid abi na ch3coo him call himself
chineke meee! who dash wuru wuru doctor license to practice. there isn't even a hint of sulfate anywhere in my username. what a pity.  At least others have corrected you.
Since na to steal you dey sabi, i no go surprise if na steal you steal that your yeye degree.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Chat2MeBac(f): 11:11pm On Jun 30, 2008
Funny thread, well as my dear good friend Machel Montano says" If yo whine pon me, ah go whine yo back"  so here is my version" if yo thief from me, ah thief yo back" cheesy

Hey Jenny darl, How is Mr. Kaddy?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 11:15pm On Jun 30, 2008
CH3COO:

jenny my dear, did you run out of a counter-intuitive response? grin grin the thief is always yawning and cursing. . . what a camel

*yawns*
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by stannesi(m): 11:18pm On Jun 30, 2008
Steal 4rm ur spose any hw sha, dats weird,

Ma friend's dad once invited dpolice to investigate d whole house. including his wife and kids, brothers, in-laws, so its wont be new thing if i do d same to ma wife, maybe if she refused, to confess, i'll give her serouis torture, lol, i might invite Jack Baur, to do rest, tongue

Anyhw sha, i no get any spouse sha, i pray she doesn't go dat far,
takin money 4rm where i placed it which she knows, is different 4rm takin money 4rm where she doesnt know, which means u dont want her to know, simple,
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by jekkad: 11:20pm On Jun 30, 2008
stannesi:

Steal from your spose any hw sha,  that is weird, 

Ma friend's dad once invited dpolice to investigate d whole house. including his wife and kids, brothers, in-laws,  so its wont be new thing if i do d same to ma wife,  maybe if she refused,  to confess, i'll give her serouis torture, lol,  i might invite Jack Baur,  to do rest,  tongue

Anyhw sha,  i no get any spouse sha,  i pray she doesn't go that far,
takin money from where i placed it which she knows,  is different from takin money from where she doesnt know, which means u don't want her to know,  simple,

lmao grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Mesmerize(f): 11:48pm On Jun 30, 2008
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. .
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by beauteous(f): 11:50pm On Jun 30, 2008
Mesmerize:

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. .
Lmao. . . .
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 2:55am On Jul 01, 2008
Ma friend's dad once invited dpolice to investigate d whole house. including his wife and kids, brothers, in-laws, so its wont be new thing if i do d same to ma wife, maybe if she refused, to confess, i'll give her serouis torture, lol, i might invite Jack Baur, to do rest, Tongue
[sub][/sub]
Roflmao,
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by RedHotChic(f): 2:56am On Jul 01, 2008
I think that some of the topics we discuss are analysed from a perspective of an outsider looking into a variant model and trying to force/mold the model into conformity within the analytic rules.

If its true that joint account ownership cannot apply, then how can it be possible that this case can be defended on the basis of joint ownership? It is hereby determined that husband and the wife do not share ownership in each other's resource. Any action in which one or the other un-authoritatively accesses and takes posession of the other party's belonging, under the law of NairaLand, this action constitutes stealing.

Given the aforegoing reviews, the Honorable Judge Negro hereby rules that the defendant is guilty on five counts, 1 . theft, 2. aggravated pilfering, 3. grandiose stealing, 4. break and entry with the intention to steal, 5. grand larceny with intention to disposess.

The court shall reconvene to pass sentence. The judge need to take a palmy break. Court is hereby adjourned.
Lol; Are you a court marshal in your local govt's magistrate court?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Cayon(f): 1:39am On Jul 02, 2008
depend on your definition of stealing
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Busta(f): 2:49pm On Jul 02, 2008
I will say it . . . any body can view it which ever way they want . . .as for me, How in the world would i be stealing what is already mine? tongue
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 16, 2010
@Old topic:

No. that is foul.

if anything I would BORROW without asking grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by ashley27: 11:59am On Jan 27, 2011
No its bad. angry
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Tosinville(m): 12:13pm On Jan 27, 2011
Well she's ur wife, i believe steal is a wrong word in marriage between couples. She take it, period.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Zahnda(f): 12:23pm On Jan 27, 2011
Stealing: To take the property of another without right or permission. So yep, she is stealing. Can she not draw up a household budget and discuss the shortfall with her husband?
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Zahnda(f): 6:25pm On Jan 27, 2011
If what your hubby gives you for monthly expenditure isn't enough, GO GET A JOB. There is a name for ladies who sit around expecting men to give them money because they sleep with them.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by ShyOne(f): 5:08am On Jan 28, 2011
If he has mistresses and is cheating on her - she should take as much as she can get her hands on, over and over and over again. Because she is no longer in a marriage. She is in a co-op occupied by herself, her husband and others - those others could possibly replace her one day so she should take whatever she can take and take it with a smile.

If he isn't cheating on her and is fulfilling the marriage covenant and is faithful to her and the marriage - she should be ashamed of herself.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by Orton10(m): 5:11am On Jan 28, 2011
Shy-One:

If he has mistresses and is cheating on her - she should take as much as she can get her hands on, over and over and over again. Because she is no longer in a marriage. She is in a co-op occupied by herself, her husband and others - those others could possibly replace her one day so she should take whatever she can take and take it with a smile.

If he isn't cheating on her and is fulfilling the marriage covenant and is faithful to her and the marriage - she should be ashamed of herself.

^
Seconded!
Most Reasonable Comment So far.
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by mamagee3(f): 11:49pm On Jun 09, 2011
Yes, If you go through his/her wallet without permission, it's considered stealing techinically.

But on a moral standing, it's not since they are both one. grin grin
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by aloyemeka1: 3:34am On Jun 10, 2011
Zahnda:

If what your hubby gives you for monthly expenditure isn't enough, GO GET A JOB. [b]There is a name for ladies who sit around expecting men to give them money [/b]because they sleep with them.   

What's the name?. I can only remember the name for guys who wait for ladies to give them money(moocher).
Re: Can You Steal From A Spouse? by MrsChima(f): 3:58am On Jun 10, 2011
Yes.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

My Small Breasts Is Affecting My Sex Life, I Feel Ashamed / Meet the world's hottest maths teacher who distracts young women in class / Let's Reason Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.