Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,147 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:51 AM

How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. (1825 Views)

The Disadvantages Of Marrying A Virgin. / How I Ended Up Marrying The Lady I Met On Facebook / 10 Ways To Avoid Marrying The Wrong Person (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Reincarnated(m): 2:02am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: Okay 99 percent, happy

Jesus Christ Lekpalicious so you changed your profile picture and didn't tell me grin
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by lekpalicious(f): 2:04am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

Jesus Christ Lekpalicious so you changed your profile picture and didn't tell me grin
You are derailing the thread!
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Nobody: 2:06am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: cool smiley

*In Fela's voice* ' wetin I wan tell you now, nah secret ooh, nah between me and you'
I wish there was a secret thread for people to scheme and plan against people on Nairaland I would have given you some tips for 190. lol
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by lekpalicious(f): 2:07am On Oct 09, 2013
proevan:

*In Fela's voice* ' wetin I wan tell you now, nah secret ooh, nah between me and you'
I wish there was a secret thread for people to scheme and plan against people on Nairaland I would have given you some tips for 190. lol
Lol don't worry. I know 190 he is just a clown. Can handle him.
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by 190: 2:09am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: Lol don't worry. I know 190 he is just a clown. Can handle him.

well u also know wen im serious
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by 190: 2:10am On Oct 09, 2013
proevan:

@ Last part noted. Nice pix kudos to 190 hope you won't do a 180' on him. grin grin grin

i think i love her embarassed embarassed
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Reincarnated(m): 2:11am On Oct 09, 2013
^^ shocked shocked and u dare call me a woman wrapper @Lekpalicious
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by 190: 2:13am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated: ^^ shocked shocked and u dare call me a woman wrapper @Lekpalicious
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Reincarnated(m): 2:14am On Oct 09, 2013
190:

angry what is confusing you
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by 190: 2:15am On Oct 09, 2013
mscheww who are u
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Reincarnated(m): 2:16am On Oct 09, 2013
Your nightmare eediot.
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Nobody: 2:17am On Oct 09, 2013
190:

Not even sure you are still thinking ; one of the ways to aviod crashing your marriage
*In Dbanj voice* Love is a beautiful thing don't get it twisted Oshee'
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by lekpalicious(f): 2:19am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated: ^^ shocked shocked and u dare call me a woman wrapper @Lekpalicious
I called 190 a woman wrapper, but you said it, not me grin grin
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Reincarnated(m): 2:21am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: I called 190 a woman wrapper, but you said it, not me grin grin

No not this, you called me a woman wrapper on "our thread wink"
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by lekpalicious(f): 2:22am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated:

No not this, you called me a woman wrapper on "our thread wink"
Now stop derailing this thread.
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Nobody: 2:26am On Oct 09, 2013
190: mscheww who are u

Reincarnated: Your nightmare eediot.

Grown-ups fighting for a damsel this is not the Fulani Empire 1532 ; Another thing to aviod crashing ones marriage
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Reincarnated(m): 2:26am On Oct 09, 2013
lekpalicious: Now stop derailing this thread.

didn't u see the Op that has been derailing since?
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Reincarnated(m): 2:30am On Oct 09, 2013
proevan:

Grown-ups fighting for a damsel this is not the Fulani Empire 1532 ; Another thing to aviod crashing ones marriage

huh
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Nobody: 2:34am On Oct 09, 2013
Reincarnated: didn't u see the Op that has been derailing since?

How is this possible to derial my own thread undecided
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Reincarnated(m): 2:36am On Oct 09, 2013
proevan:

How is this possible to derial my own thread undecided

Deviating from your own subject matter undecided
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Nobody: 2:47am On Oct 09, 2013
I have met people that told me diferently what they should not have done

1. Leaving an ex to marry his friend because he was richer.
2. Getting pregnant for the guy there-by rushing into marriage because they wanted to protect their intergrity.
3. Wanting to prove to an elderly and more successful relative that you can do it all by self.
4. Carried away by the face of spouse therefore neglecting to investigate thoroughly character.
5. Marrying because she is an American citizen.

When I think of more I will add

2 Likes

Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Nobody: 3:17am On Oct 09, 2013
6. Not doing comprehensive medical test to know status.
7. Lack of understanding of spouse genotipical implication.
8. Tribal in-tolerance and on the other hand sentiments.
9. Supposedly prophetic but occultic manipulations
10. Lack of the spirit of forgiveness.
11. Deep rooted malice.
12. Polygamous subconscious indoctrinize high level of suspicion
13. Possessive in-laws
14. Using stop-sex as a tool of displeasure.
15. Inability and the strong-headed unwillingness to support spouse vision.

1 Like

Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by totalbaby(f): 3:36am On Oct 09, 2013
190:

you love every woman on Nairaland. When will you change?!

1 Like

Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Gabrielsylar(m): 6:21am On Oct 09, 2013
There is NO WRONG PERSON...there are just UNPREPARED persons....
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 09, 2013
Gabriel_sylar: There is NO WRONG PERSON...there are just UNPREPARED persons....

undecided
Re: How to aviod making the mistake of marrying the wrong person. by 190: 9:30am On Oct 09, 2013
totalbaby: you love every woman on Nairaland. When will you change?!

I don love you before, where this one from follow come

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Agree With Akon Postulation On Men Being Polygamous In Nature? / Photos: Pregnant Girlfriend Fights Bride At Her Wedding [VIDEO] / Food,sex And Bath-how Do You Like It Done

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.