Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,413 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC (39147 Views)

El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by aj1802001: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idi Amin: And who is Obi of onitsha? Does he have two heads? Why must everything about Ngige be politicized? A culti*st and ritual*ist placing a curse on an innocent man is simply the biggest joke of the century. As if the so called gods of the land are listening to him.mtcheeeeeew undecided
you must be an idiot. May others desecrate your land and shoe you no respect. Son of a goat
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by aj1802001: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idi Amin: And who is Obi of onitsha? Does he have two heads? Why must everything about Ngige be politicized? A culti*st and ritual*ist placing a curse on an innocent man is simply the biggest joke of the century. As if the so called gods of the land are listening to him.mtcheeeeeew undecided
you must be an idiot. May others desecrate your land and show you no respect. Son of a goat

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Aedesmuskeeto: 4:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
obayaya:

Guy stop making noise.. how many Ppl you go fit beat? e come be for unizik junction? e be like say you want make okpuno boys use you do yeye..

better respect yourself o.. on that day, just vote and go back to your house.. or else.. ka m mechigodu onu First
grin grin grin grin
keep the bashing coming..
I dey feel una.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 4:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
deletrue: Kindly explain the meaning of these words in your thread: doofus,yapping and dumbo.
You were asked if you not not have TV since you are interested in pictures. For wider publications, be it adverts carrying pictures or otherwise, normal people, unlike you, will go for TV., hence that sensetive question, if you do not have TV at home. No doubt, you are a deviant, and worried by the in-born foolishness of APC trait. You are completely out of normalcy.

Its now obvious you have an IQ of -10. Let me repeat myself, this is Nairaland and not AIT nor Channels TV. Get pictures for us or STFU.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 4:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
Mr man keep quiet and observe people's tradition, don't intervene over a tradition you know nothing about. If it were those evil boko -haramic emirs and sultanas i wonder what would have been your stand, bigotic bingo!!

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 4:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Even the Igwe is a bigot..... shocked shocked

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by pullyacap: 4:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
I just watched Ngige flag-off on TVC now! Let the truth be told the turnout was Massive

As for him holding it on Ofala day, that I can't tell

But let's be true to ourselves,why are anti-Ngige lot using innanities and baseline irrelevant stuff to smear an obviously well loved man??

I thought by now his popularity should have waned owing to financial misappropriation or dismal performance when he was a governor earlier. But all I have seen is an attempt by Peter Obi to fight dirty rather than engage Ngige with his own outgoing performance

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Aedesmuskeeto: 4:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
obayaya: or else.. ka m mechigodu onu First
can someone translate the bolded pls??
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by CHAIRMAN1(m): 4:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
Reno Omokri, you keep using different monikers, thinking we'll not know its you. Your comments with this taharqa I'd in the politics section are numerous, so stop lying.
taharqa:
I have never commented on this Anambra Election stuff (I hardly comment on pure politics tins on NL anyways) but I have a quick Observation of what I have easily noticed. It is actually more like a question:

how come most of the few passionate supporters of is Ngige on NL are Yoruba people from the SW, who would never vote on the day??

Just an Interesting observation sha....
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by onimcee1(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
your name says it all. The african illiterates of the 21st century are not those who cannot read and write, they are those who say woe to the african culture and tradition. Wake up your ideas man.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Odukes(m): 5:01pm On Oct 09, 2013
Abeg make una leave Ngige alone joor, Wen Ibo begin to dey respect Chief? I think say everbody na chief of him compound for ibo land.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Lilimax(f): 5:03pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: can someone translate the bolded pls??
He just said that he wants to rest his case cheesy
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by aj1802001: 5:05pm On Oct 09, 2013
exxell: [b] I REFUSE TO BE FOOLED... IF THIS NEWS IS TRUE, OBI OF ONITSHA; MAY THIS CURSE RETURN TO YOU AND YOUR FAMILY A MILLION FOLD. YOU CAN NEVER CURSE NGIGE... CMON MAN.... YOU SEE WHY WE ARE BACKWARD? OTHER NATIONS ARE BUSY MAKING TECHNOLOGICAL BREAKTHROUGHS IN THEIR CAR, MEDICAL, MOVIE, EDUCATION, SPORTS SECTORS ETC! WHILE WE ARE HERE MAKING ADVANCES IN CURSES AND RITUALS...
BEFORE YOU GUYS CURSE NGIGE, REMEMBER THAT "WHO THE LORD HAS BLESSED, NO MAN CAN CURSE!" (NUMBERS 23:cool. OBI OF ONITSHA, HOW CAN YOU CURSE WHO THE LORD HAS NOT CURSED? (IF THIS POST BY ADMIN IS TRUE)? YOU GUYS DID THIS BULLSHYTE DURING THE SENATORIAL CAMPAIGN AND YET FAILED. THIS MEDIA PROPAGANDA HAS GAT TO STOP. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH! ANAMBRARIANS, DO NOT BE FOOLED.
NGIGE IS TO WISE TO FALL FOR SUCH CHEAP TRAP... I SMELL FOUL PLAY ON THE PART OF THE ADMIN AND THE STATE GOVERNMENT OF ANMBRA. BE ON THE ALERT AS THIS TIME FOR ELECTION DRAWS CLOSE!! "Be alert and of sober
mind. Your enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour." (1 Peter 5:cool. Come November, I will be in Anambra to vote Ngige...[/b]
you must be an armed robber. Only an armed robber goes to a man's house and desecrate it without remorse. You should watch your utterances. A million fold my arse.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Bensonn: 5:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
honeric01: Did the rain not disrupt the festival too or was that not done in the same onitsha?

dont mind the fools, the ofala was done in Abeokuta, hahahahhahaha

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by iGeneral: 5:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
An idol worshipper places a curse on 'a christian' and we wait for the result

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by PointB: 5:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
@Topic,

Ngige made a tactical and strategic blunder. But the curse was not necessary.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by jpphilips(m): 5:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
jonniegill: Over 65% of the people in onitsha are not indigenes of onitsha, that's why indigenes hardly become chairmen of the LGS in onitsha. So if the Obi cannot use his influence to make onitsha indigenes as chairmen of their own logal govt, Ђơ̴̴̴̴̴̴͡ω can he stop Ngige?

85% you mean? but it doesn't change the fact that Agbogidi did honorably well in the oil industry better than a 2yrs senator without bill.
i careless about the curse anyways! Agbogidi needed to say things after all its his ofalla, did anyone see those animals they tie upside down during obi's ofalla?
i could still remember Okagbue's reign with so much nostalgia.

i-General:
An idol worshipper places a curse on 'a christian' and we wait for the result

Ngige a christian? guess his ministry is at okija shrine.

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 5:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
What is the Ofala festival all about..? What is the significance.....look like it's more restricted to Onitsha.

Is it more important than the New Yam festival?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by bestman09(m): 5:35pm On Oct 09, 2013
My yoruba freinds and their hipocrisy, Can the APC or Gov Amosun hold a rally in Ijebu Ode if the Awujale of Ijebu Ode is celebrating the Ojude Oba festival?

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
[size=28pt]THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN![/size] cool
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by manny4life(m): 5:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
ALAKE_OF_EGBA: What is the Ofala festival all about..? What is the significance.....look like it's more restricted to Onitsha.

Is it more important than the New Yam festival?

The Ofala is a traditional, a rite of ceremony of a ruler in Igbo land yet, in Anambra state. The Ofala is celebratory just like other traditions and it's different from the New Yam Festival. Both are important but disrespecting the Obi and his Ofor (Staff of Office) is WRONG.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by bushwailo: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
[size=28pt]THE GODS HAVE SPOKEN![/size] cool
No be only gods even God almighty has spoken through his most esteemed servant. grin grin grin

https://www.nairaland.com/1470935/pope-francis-endorses-willy-obiano
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Bensonn: 5:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
^
This. one. is not even from Anambra. lmaoo grin

stop argueing with ebonyi indigenes living in Lagos ajegunle to be precise, claiming to be party agents in anambra guber election. For him to say that awka north and south is in anambra north senatorial zone shld make u know he is an impostor, and his name 'obayaya' no anambrarian will give even his dog the name.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by iGeneral: 6:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige will win this election in spite of the conspiracy of all the obi's put together. Be it Obi of ofalla, Obi of Peter or Obi of ano. And when he wins, we shall depose this idolater.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Olufonade: 6:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Hypocrites! Was it written in bible that a christian can defend an idol. Today all of them are here defending ofada rice (sorry ofala god) in pretence of supporting Obi. Tonight or tomorrow they will be here defending Jesus christ. Or are they the same?

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Eledan: 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
I thought Ibos are Christians and frowns at anything that has to do with idolatry practice ...which clearly the Ofala festival represent....

Why are they now all up in arms against Ngige?

Hypocrisy !

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by oboy3(m): 6:32pm On Oct 09, 2013
I understand, the Obi of Onitsha was going
house to house complaining that what
happen yesterday was a big shock, never
seen before in the entire existence of the
town, that Ngige was able to make the Ofala
festival look ordinary,, he went further to say,
that ndi Ichie all abandon the royal ceremony
to listen to the man they see as their next
governor... therefore, i strongly believe this is
just a sign of thing that will happen on that
day Nov. 16... it's against this backdrop, i wish
to advice those who have function and event
that will take place Nov. 16, to think twice, if
highly placed people in the state can be
brought down on a day, they claim belong to
them, you will know that Ngige is a moving
train that will take Anambra to a safe
destination...

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by melvinbba: 6:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
ryt at the obi of onitsha' back yard...who nogo ves
ngige kam ga eso weda dy lyk it or not

apga ppl shuld knw by now dat dere media trash is not wokn
i was dere life and direct onwa pulld more dan 140,000 ppl dat y dem dy ves

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by obayaya(m): 6:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: grin grin grin grin
keep the bashing coming..
I dey feel una.

bashing ke? I love this my smooth face o
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by obayaya(m): 6:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
Aedes_muskeeto: can someone translate the bolded pls??
lemme close my mouth First
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by melvinbba: 6:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
de fear of apga

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

We Believe We Are All One, One Nigeria Forever – Biafran War Veterans / Yinka Odumakin: No Army Can Stop Yorubas When They Are Ready To Fight / We Are Not Planning To Field A Muslim-muslim Ticket – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.