Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,215 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:34 AM

Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC (39145 Views)

El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
what do I need pictures for when the whole Nigeria watched the event live and can tell for themselves. Keep asking for what is irrelevant dullard, its clear you obi supporters are foaming in the mouth by the crowd that followed Ngige. Even Peter obi and his obiano were at the ofala but couldn't command crowd. grin grin

Now i can confirm how low your IQ is. grin grin grin. I was personally at the Ofala yesterday and the crowd was intimidating, in fact the whole Onitsha shook. The rally we saw on TV of Ngige only had few hundreds of rented crowd. Even Main Market didnt' even know there was any Ngige rally. Please show us pictures to prove that thousands attended his rally.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
The obi of onitsha should tell us what Peter Obi did for the masses of onitsha if not that he is an APGA member.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by chubaba1(m): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
Clerverly: Rubbish!!! They were only miffed by the kind crowd, ngige was able to pull....Obi don dey shit for cloth. I dare say Ngige is a complete politician. Despite everything being thrown his way, yet he is waxing even more stronger.

Sai Ngige, Sai APC!!!

O ga Eme Unu Vom Na-Anya grin
nwa aboki 'ina anu Igbo?'
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Ngokafor(f): 2:07pm On Oct 09, 2013
o'boy:
Is onicha too small to contain both the rally and the ofala?,i smell politics here
The Obi of onicha should use his tongue to count his teeth

..Listen to yourself 'you smell politics here'...duh!!..why else are they there?,birthday party?.You better tell your man(Ngige) to sit up and learn how to play politics too cos this is not the time for ego-tripping..*dont know why its so difficult for him*..
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
iHustle:

The Onitsha people migrated from the Benin Kingdom. Therefore, the Onitsha dynasty is not the oldest. Edo vbe odion.

You mean Onicha people were Igbo,who were once residents in Benin area ? Or are you saying they are originally benin people ? Why don't you educate us about our history!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
FreeGlobe: The obi of onitsha should tell us what Peter Obi did for the masses of onitsha if not that he is an APGA member.

Your slow brains should have told you that this is not about politics. Yesterday in Onitsha, traditionally, there were supposed to be no burials, no other ceremonies and no rallies due to the grand finale of the Ofala. Ngige desecrated Onitsha land and if he has any sense left in him, he should apologize ASAP. Lest, the wrath of Onitsha will be on him and his ambition.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:08pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

Now i can confirm how low your IQ is. grin grin grin. I was personally at the Ofala yesterday and the crowd was intimidating, in fact the whole Onitsha shook. The rally we saw on TV of Ngige only had few hundreds of rented crowd. Even Main Market didnt' even know there was any Ngige rally. Please show us pictures to prove that thousands attended his rally.
why not show us pictures of the ofala you attended. I will post link to Ngige's video now. mumu you initially said Ngige didn't pull crowd, now its rented crowd. Ngige will kill these obi clowns with heart attack grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Manlado: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
taharqa:
I have never commented on this Anambra Election stuff (I hardly comment on pure politics tins on NL anyways) but I have a quick Observation of what I have easily noticed. It is actually more like a question:

how come most of the few passionate supporters of Chris Ngige on NL are Yoruba people from the SW, who would never vote on the day??

Just an Interesting observation sha....

Are the Yorubas the crowd at Ngige's rally?
Be sure they will vote for anyone they like.

Just an interesting observation sha....

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kissangel: 2:10pm On Oct 09, 2013
Is obi of onitsha God that decides somebody's destiny? My people obi of onitsha has no right to curse anybody cos if he do, he is cursing himself

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

Nwanne,I ma na Igbo sili na onwu ya egbu nwa nkita adi ekwie anu isi nsi; Ngige has defiled the royal institution of Onicha Ado and he will pay for it! "Onye mejoo ana,ana achubia"....Obi Ofala Achebe.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by quality01(m): 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idi Amin: And who is Obi of onitsha? Does he have two heads? Why must everything about Ngige be politicized? A culti*st and ritual*ist placing a curse on an innocent man is simply the biggest joke of the century. As if the so called gods of the land are listening to him.mtcheeeeeew undecided
When the Oba of benin is organising a festival, the Gov can never disrespect or hold any other fuction and same is applicable to Lagos. Ngige has allowed APC to destroy his career. He will never see anambra government house again cause of this singular act.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Pontaboki: 2:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
For your information,most of the people you saw there were hired by Rochas from Imo State.He is virtually living in Anambra but he will regreat it.He is busy recruiting people who will go and vote that day in Anambra while he couldn't even win Oguta LGA bye election.I trust Aguleri people cos Nairaland go hear news that election day
Mylove55: Tradition in dis 21st century,i want dis backward way of living called culture and tradition to be expurge frm d constitution.beside d igwe must be unpopular dat nobody know d date of d fest.no advert,d youth don't like trad tins again,dey all pack follow ngige,dat is how he wil win,even d igwe wil vote 4 ngige
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 2:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
obayaya:

Guy.. lmao.. when you guys were calling governor obi. adaobi.. you guys forget what a smart man he is. a smooth operator..

imagine soludo, a known PDP guy joining apga a month to primaries and wanna be gubernatorial candidate. and a year after wining, he'll go back to PDP.

well soludo is smart but governor obi outsmarted him here.. gave him flawless victory.

soludo, ekwunife.. all of them.. they no fit cough

With his smartness let him battle with ngige now. We in Awka have decided to eat oha soup with pounded yam while they slug it out.

As a matter of fact we are also making amala and ezigbo ofe nmana for ngige and his visitors. Obi would learn his lesson now.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by manny4life(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
chu-baba:
nwa aboki 'ina anu Igbo?'

Google Interpreter in action grin grin
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Standing5(m): 2:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
While some of his kinsmen are in Lagos and Ogun endorsing Fashola and Amoson APC one Obi thinks it is wise to pronounce that same APC as bad. These guys can stop making me laugh.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
NRI PRIEST:

Nwanne,I ma na Igbo sili na onwu ya egbu nwa nkita adi ekwie anu isi nsi; Ngige has defiled the royal institution of Onicha Ado and he will pay for it! "Onye mejoo ana,ana achubia"....Obi Ofala Achebe.

Eziokwu ka ikwuru nwannem. You know we have many ignorant kids on Nairaland but after Ngige's failure come November 16, they would understand better not to desecrate a royal institution.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by obayaya(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
why not show us pictures of the ofala you attended. I will post link to Ngige's video now. mumu you initially said Ngige didn't pull crowd, now its rented crowd. Ngige will kill these obi clowns with heart attack grin grin

nne shut up.. Ngiges crowd was made up okada men and barrow pushers looking for who will throw money at them. they forgot Ngige is a poor stingy short man..

the same ppl shifted allegiance when Ubas campaign trail passed Tarzan and new parts market..

is that what you Call support? boys dey find food chop.. on election day, they will do what's on their mind
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by manuelzz(m): 2:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingoflag:

How many curses has that useless Obi or whatever he calls himself placed on corrupt politicians in Anambra State?

In the south east,even the so called corrupt politicians still respect the norms and traditions of the land..Mayb ur hopeless Obas are not respected in south west.... tongue
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
quality01: When the Oba of benin is organising a festival, the Gov can never disrespect or hold any other fuction and same is applicable to Lagos. Ngige has allowed APC to destroy his career. He will never see anambra government house again cause of this singular act.
All because of APGA candidate that wants to win through the back door. Let Peter Obi go and test his popularity in the field, he has 8 years against 3 years of Ngige. clowns.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by manny4life(m): 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
manuelzz:

In the south east,even the so called corrupt politicians still respect the norms and traditions of the land..Mayb ur hopeless Obas are not respected in south west.... tongue

Leave that one alone, he doesn't even know where Nigeria is let alone his fathers house.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 2:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
toothpaste:

With his smartness let him battle with ngige now. We in Awka have decided to eat oha soup with pounded yam while they slug it out.

As a matter of fact we are also making amala and ezigbo ofe[b] nmana [/b]for ngige and his visitors. Obi would learn his lesson now.

Whats this? Igbo indeed.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
wisdom-w:
How does it affect de price of condom in my sch?
yes I hav many of ur types during my school days,..and na two results u go get (1) carry over (2) unduely graduation or HIV.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
All because of APGA candidate that wants to win through the back door. Let Peter Obi go and test his popularity in the field, he has 8 years against 3 years of Ngige. clowns.

What has this got to do with Ngige desecrating a royal institution? How stable are you upstairs sir? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I will advice seun to start conducting mental evaluation before allowing people register on Nairaland.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
obayaya:

nne shut up.. Ngiges crowd was made up okada men and barrow pushers looking for who will throw money at them. they forgot Ngige is a poor stingy short man..

the same ppl shifted allegiance when Ubas campaign trail passed Tarzan and new parts market..

is that what you Call support? boys dey find food chop.. on election day, they will do what's on their mind
so they will not vote because they are okada men and truck pushers. why is Peter obi and his clown candidate not pulling this crowd too since them dey find food chop?

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
FreeGlobe:
so they will not vote because they are okada men and truck pushers. why is Peter obi and his clown candidate not pulling this crowd too since them dey find food chop?

Go to Chino's thread and see the crowd pulled by Obiano. I dare Ngige to pull half of it.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by klax(m): 2:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Well to my own knowledge either the Igwe was wrong or right or Ngige was wrong or right I think Ngige should have known better as Igbo man to get a better day to fix his rally.

Tradition is tradition since its well known that the Onitsha such festival I guess Ngige should have done better either the Igwe is APGA or whatever the festival is not about Igwe or APGA but about tradition.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by pokur: 2:25pm On Oct 09, 2013
toothpaste:

As a matter of fact we are also making amala and ezigbo ofe nmana for ngige and his visitors. Obi would learn his lesson now.
kingbang:

Whats this? Igbo indeed.
And we don't eat pounded yam with oha soup too.Easy to know an impostor
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by quality01(m): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
chymystique: IMO, that curse is jst a mere abracadabra!.. Seriously I dnt see d wrong Ngige did by fixing his rally on the same day of d Ofalla.. He is having his ofalla and so wah ... Curse ma foot! undecided
Please ask Fashola if he can organise rally during eyo festival in lago? He values his culture and celebrate it in a very big way by advertising it and inviting foreigners to appreciate same. Ngige should just start now to think of possible investment he can set up with his stolen wealth.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by FreeGlobe(f): 2:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

What has this got to do with Ngige desecrating a royal institution? How stable are you upstairs sir? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked. I will advice seun to start conducting mental evaluation before allowing people register on Nairaland.
not when the obi of onitsha has started the desecration. was he not part of the team that went to Lagos to collect dollars from Ifeanyi Uba? bloody hypocrites

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by obayaya(m): 2:30pm On Oct 09, 2013
toothpaste:

lol.. Taa.. nothing mega.. enjoy your pounded yam and oha.. wash it down with nkwu enu.. and watch akpokuedike enter the government house..

his oppositions are all dead on arrival.. Uba is debtor.. Ngige Is a puppet..

but Guy.. where your house dey for awka, I no mind come join you chaw that ofe oha o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos) / Asabe Asmau-Ahmed, Petroleum Fund New Boss, Appointed By Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.