Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,188 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC (39144 Views)

El-Rufai Receives The Obi Of Onitsha In Kaduna State House (Photos) / Obi Of Onitsha Condemns Pro-Biafra Agitators / Fashola, Amaechi, Ngige, Onu, Lai, Kachikwu Make Ministerial List - TheCable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by omonla555: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
THERE IS A POLITICAL PARTY EPISODE (OBI Achebe)
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by tommyrondo: 3:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
Idi Amin: And who is Obi of onitsha? Does he have two heads? Why must everything about Ngige be politicized? A culti*st and ritual*ist placing a curse on an innocent man is simply the biggest joke of the century. As if the so called gods of the land are listening to him.mtcheeeeeew undecided
go fvvk ur self. Id¥
T.u don't kn d value of culture and tradition.amadioha piawakwagi isi.onyemuo.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by obayaya(m): 3:19pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

For the last time, Freeglobe is a man, an insecure one at that!

like seriously?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by nerodenero: 3:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
malele:

Nigige mad mistake, he should not have fixed his rally on ofala day, its so wrong.
Fasola can't fix APC rally the day meant for Ayo festival in lagos.
Eyo
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by manny4life(m): 3:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
obayaya:

like seriously?

Are you a learner? You're either new to NL or haven't been around for long

That's a man, and freeglobe changed his status last year December I believe when there was NL vote and Onlytruth was Igwe...
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Arysexy(m): 3:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Toktee: Nonesense,so they are still worshipping idols in the estern part of nigeria,anyway,for turning up in mass despite the festival,that means people careles about the old god,the curse will translate to nothing.

No they are waiting for osun goddess in amala land

check out muslim with their alfa caps nd juju yoruba fake christians worshipping osun river goddess.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by mrofficial(m): 3:26pm On Oct 09, 2013
All I see is anti-ngige. Even the dumbest person would not fix the rally same day with the festival. Everything is just political.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 3:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
mr.official:
All I see is anti-ngige. Even the dumbest person would not fix the rally same day with the festival. Everything is just political.

Then Ngige must be the dumbest person on planet earth because the Ofala was fixed one year ago!

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by deletrue: 3:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
Very severe warning to APC: Do not even think of going to court or tribunal for not wining the election. You have used your hands to destroy your tommorrow. Do not botter to blaim PDP and others for, you are completely finished.
what is the problem with APC? Am a little surprissed as every move apc makes is full of failures.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by danjalingo: 3:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
malele:
Shout up I still prefer ngige over that thief called ifeanyi UBA

wetin the man tiff from u?
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by debum(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
i have a little contribution for the purpose of record the venue of that rally by so called ngige was given to the catholic church by the obi of onitsha then . so ngige please do not cause trouble between the church and the onitsha people QED
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by mrofficial(m): 3:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

Then Ngige must be the dumbest person on planet earth because the Ofala was fixed one year ago!

I said all of the happening is political. Don't you see it written all over it? They should resolve the brouhaha anyways. Whether Ngige gets elected or not, it is of no use to me. But let's always refer to the truth. Unless you're just playing politics just as Obi and Ngige.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
mr.official:

I said all of the happening is political. Don't you see it written all over it? They should resolve the brouhaha anyways. Whether Ngige gets elected or not, it is of no use to me. But let's always refer to the truth. Unless you're just playing politics just as Obi and Ngige.

Don't robe the Obi of Onitsha into any political BS. The Ofala was fixed since one year ago. Everybody knew the date since one year ago. We need Ngige to explain to Onitsha people why he fixed his rally on the same day. Now, that is referring to the truth!

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by obayaya(m): 3:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
manny4life:

Are you a learner? You're either new to NL or haven't been around for long

That's a man, and freeglobe changed his status last year December I believe when there was NL vote and Onlytruth was Igwe...

I've been on Nairaland since last year.. but I've been kinda passive. always looking around but no comments till more recently
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by NOLONGTIN1(m): 3:55pm On Oct 09, 2013
I don't consider myself a traditional person, but you must give respect where and when it is due.

Holding your rally on the same day as the festival is wrong(more so when d date of the festival has been known for almost a year ) , pushing your rally earlier or later wouldn't change people's mind either for or against you. But what he just did will create a lot of enemies for him. We (youths) should learn from this - we must respect people's tradion/festival.

If GEJ puts any convention or rally in Lagos on the same day as Eko festival (or any other festival in Lagos), I would speak against it, so also will APC/ACN.

Do unto others what you want to be done to you!

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by deletrue: 3:58pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

Don't you understand simple English? I said post pictures and let us see the crowd. clown!
You well so? I don't like Nigerians like you with the lowest level of reasoning. Pictures in the T V and the ones posted in NL which one do you think is widely published? Nonsense! Abi apc don finish you too since it is a cursed party.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Ninapha(f): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
chymystique: IMO, that curse is jst a mere abracadabra!.. Seriously I dnt see d wrong Ngige did by fixing his rally on the same day of d Ofalla.. He is having his ofalla and so wah ... Curse ma foot! undecided
I am sure u are not Igbo! No matter how we look at it, Ngige was wrong. If the rally has been in Awka, no wahala. But within onitsha is a no. No. No, its obvious Ngige is becoming a foriegner cos his unigboness is fighting him headon.

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
deletrue: You well so? I don't Nigerians like you with the lowest level of reasoning. Pictures in the T V and the ones posted in NL which one do you think is widely published? Nonsense! Abi apc don finish you too since it is a cursed party.

What is this doofus with low mentality yapping about?. This is Nairaland and not channels TV nor AIT. Our only way of proving facts is through PICTURES! Do you now get it dumbo?.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by NOLONGTIN1(m): 4:06pm On Oct 09, 2013
Arysexy:

No they are waiting for osun goddess in amala land

check out muslim with their alfa caps nd juju yoruba fake christians worshipping osun river goddess.

This(above) almost made me fall off my chair from laughter, especially considering the post that brought/required this reply.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Lollypee(m): 4:12pm On Oct 09, 2013
automaticcars:

LOL! I don't even know if he was trying to drink champaign.
see this one too...... Mr knw all
its ''champagne''
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Chino72: 4:14pm On Oct 09, 2013
iHustle:

The Onitsha people migrated from the Benin Kingdom. Therefore, the Onitsha dynasty is not the oldest. Edo vbe odion.

No! It is the other way round Edo people migrated from Onitsha!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by mrofficial(m): 4:18pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

Don't robe the Obi of Onitsha into any political BS. The Ofala was fixed since one year ago. Everybody knew the date since one year ago. We need Ngige to explain to Onitsha people why he fixed his rally on the same day. Now, that is referring to the truth!

Does it make sense to you to say that Ngige never knew about the festival? The Igwe also has to answer to why Ngige neglected the festival and fixed his rally to that same day. Let's hear from Ngige before you guys start taking side. And stop this amala APC noise. There is no sense in it.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
You got 50 likes for a comment as stewpid as you from five of your yeroba fellows wiith their different monikers!
Ndi ara! Atleast he is not claiming christianity unlike your christian cultist ajanaku!or is it tinubu or the well known ogboni king obj! Who doesn't know yerobas are very diabolic jumping from one religion to another. No wonder the hausa muslims refer to you lots as infidels!!
Mtchewwww Bloody fooooool you are!

Idi Amin: And who is Obi of onitsha? Does he have two heads? Why must everything about Ngige be politicized? A culti*st and ritual*ist placing a curse on an innocent man is simply the biggest joke of the century. As if the so called gods of the land are listening to him.mtcheeeeeew undecided

3 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by IMMUNO1(m): 4:21pm On Oct 09, 2013
Honestly speaking, Ngige did not perform badly when he was the Governor of anambra state. But the moment Soludo was robbed of his dream is when I lost hope for this election. Anambrans are so politically unpredictable...so we have to keep watching.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by mrofficial(m): 4:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Chino72:

No! It is the other way round Edo people migrated from Onitsha!

Yeah, Edo everywhere. Even in Lagos. Rubbish talks.
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by ChimaAdeoye: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
[size=15pt]I am not surprised that Ngige will try to humiliate the Obi of Onitsha if it serves his cause. Anambra people should be ready to defend their votes because Ngige does not hope to win by free or fair means, he is a master rigger and confusionist that thrive on chaos.Ngige is the type of man that can kill his mother or use his younger brother for voodoo if that will get what he wants. Ngige's late father cursed him for a similar incident of seeking wealth at all costs and all diabolic means. He was not on speaking terms with his father until the poor man died !

Ngige will dine with the Devil himself if that will get him wealth and power at all costs. Little wonder a catholic like Ngige went to the dreaded Okija shrine with a hoodlum Chris Uba to swear an oath and make a blood covenant with the idols to hand over Anambra treasury to Chris Uba after he is rigged into office.Ngige is also a shameless liar. For Ngige, keeping to the facts is a waste of time which he wouldn't bother with.He just opens his mouth and whatever filthy lie falls out, so be it.

I am particularly irked by the lie Ngige told barefaced, that Obi had not employed any nurse in 8 years and had left the healthcare system worse than he Ngige left it!!! I will not talk about other Obi's numerous achievements, but i was a nurse at General Hospital, Onitsha and i know Gov. Peter Obi have doubled the nursing strength of that hospital from it's 2005 number. My husband was also a Dr. at the Onitsha General Hospital in 2005 at the height of Ngige's reign. He went back there in 2012 to felicitate with his old colleagues when he visited from the US last year, and have not stopped talking about the wonderful transformation Gov. Peter Obi brought to the place. Mind you,my husband is yoruba and so does not really care about Igbo politics.

But he did say that it shocked him to his bone marrow that Ngige that claims to be a medical doctor, would not invest a dime in the ONLY state owned tertiary hospital. It took Gov. Obi's time in office for the hospital to regain its lost accreditation, set up a world class dialysis unit and begin training House Officers again. To add icing to the cake, Peter Obi built another state-of-the-art teaching hospital in Awka!
[/size]

4 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by deletrue: 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
kingbang:

What is this doofus with low mentality yapping about?. This is Nairaland and not channels TV nor AIT. Our only way of proving facts is through PICTURES! Do you now get it dumbo?.
Kindly explain the meaning of these words in your thread: doofus,yapping and dumbo.
You were asked if you not not have TV since you are interested in pictures. For wider publications, be it adverts carrying pictures or otherwise, normal people, unlike you, will go for TV., hence that sensetive question, if you do not have TV at home. No doubt, you are a deviant, and worried by the in-born foolishness of APC trait. You are completely out of normalcy.

1 Like

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kross01(m): 4:29pm On Oct 09, 2013
So many people here are still missing the point. This is not about politics, neither is it a crowd pulling contest, this is all about respect. when you love the people, you'll respect them, and when you respect the people you'll respect their customs and tradition. Ngige erred on this and what he should be concerned with now is how to make ammends. I can't imagine a Jonathan in sokoto without paying homage to the sultan, that doesn't make the sultan a PDP member. It is respect my people, respect for the institution Which Igwe Alfred Achebe represents.

6 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Chino72: 4:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
We need pictures of Tunji Ngige campaign launch in Onitsha or it did not happen..

Here is Obiano's campaign launch in Awka..

2 Likes

Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by kingbang: 4:36pm On Oct 09, 2013
mr.official:

Does it make sense to you to say that Ngige never knew about the festival? The Igwe also has to answer to why Ngige neglected the festival and fixed his rally to that same day. Let's hear from Ngige before you guys start taking side. And stop this amala APC noise. There is no sense in it.

Honestly, your post makes no sense bro. All we need is for Ngige to explain to us why he fixed his rally on the same day. SIMPLE!
Re: Obi Of Onitsha Curses Ngige & APC by Lilimax(f): 4:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
The English meaning of NGIGE is a Fence
Are we saying he has decided to fence himself from his people undecided grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Politicians Desmond Elliot & Prof Osinbajo Take Campaign To Surulere (photos) / Justice Umar Kicks A Security Guard At Abuja Plaza (Video) / Children Hold Rally For Nnamdi Kanu's Release In Rivers (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.