Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,058 members, 7,838,687 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:59 AM

. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / . (3690 Views)

I Am Having A 'friends With Benefit' Wahala! Please Advice Me / Your Latest Friends Boyfriend Turnsout To Be Your Husband:what Would You Do? / My Boyfriend Makes Me Cry (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: . by Tolexander: 10:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
Abu Mikey:

Craziest Man ever Liveth wink
i be gentle guy o!
Re: . by AbuMikey(m): 10:36pm On Oct 08, 2013
Tolexander: i be gentle guy o!

cheesygringrin

I beg to disagree undecided

Re: . by Vivly(f): 10:44pm On Oct 08, 2013
Khalessi: Vivly dear am confused is it that guy that opened a thread with your name
Just saw this now. No. I've posted it.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:16pm On Oct 08, 2013
You'd better warn the guy to shove his advances up his slutty little arse* else his girlfy will hear about it, which means RED CARD as the case may be.
Re: . by Nobody: 11:32pm On Oct 08, 2013
bottom line is- bf cant be trustd,u need to get ur bff out of such relation. Tell if you have to,but if there are other means of getting the msg across,try them first.
Re: . by Danhumprey: 12:26am On Oct 09, 2013
Please,somebody should give the OP a damn good romantic kiss! She deserve it! Atleast,to cure her misery! angry

tongue
Re: . by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 09, 2013
Funny!!! OP I don cee ur pixtur u try small; so wat we can do! U call me in!!! I'll staand as a surrrogate BF 4 you! Den u can tell dat jobless man, dat u have a very mmuch capable BF, so he 'll flee grin . I think dats d best help I can give or think of.
Re: . by Vivly(f): 6:54am On Oct 09, 2013
Re: . by Mzprecy(f): 9:10am On Oct 09, 2013
Vivly: Do you tell her or keep her in the dark hoping she never finds out. Even after you've given the guy a resounding NO.
Definitely she wud get vry hurt if u tel her bt u av to. D guy z obviousli a cheat, duh he came 2 u! Knowin fully well dat u'r his girl's bestie. Is dat d kind of guy u wnt 4 ur bff? If u were in her shoes, wud u wnt 2 knw?? Jes tel her. Let her knw u'r telln her because u care n dnt wana c her get hurt.
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 9:39am On Oct 09, 2013
Only a foolish girl will allow a guy who is with her friend to even listen to him toasting him twice without doing something drastic.
If you fall for him, what is the guarantee that he wont do to you what he did to your friend.
Alas , most girls are foolish anyway.
Re: . by AbuMikey(m): 9:44am On Oct 09, 2013
ITbomb: Only a foolish girl will allow a guy who is with her friend to even listen to him toasting him twice without doing something drastic.
If you fall for him, what is the guarantee that he wont do to you what he did to your friend.

Its the truth tho lipsrsealed

Re: . by Vivly(f): 10:00am On Oct 09, 2013
ITbomb: Only a foolish girl will allow a guy who is with her friend to even listen to him toasting him twice without doing something drastic.
Do you even understand me? I've told him no and he's cool with it. I just don't know if i should tell my friend about it?
Re: . by ITbomb(m): 10:06am On Oct 09, 2013
Vivly: Do you even understand me? I've told him no and he's cool with it. I just don't know if i should tell my friend about it?
Ok then, if you had said no and he understood it as 'NO' not 'Put more effort'. Then let it pass
But if he comes back in anyway to try something different, you need to expose him
Re: . by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 09, 2013
U don't waste time on things lik this.tell ur friend straight up.and shez not gona hate u.jealous? YES; hate? Hello NO.if she knwz, better 4 her better 4 you. Resounding "N0" is not gona help anibody abeg

1 Like

Re: . by UjSizzle(f): 10:46am On Oct 09, 2013
Vivly: Do you tell her or keep her in the dark hoping she never finds out. Even after you've given the guy a resounding NO.
I tell him no, and still don't tell her about it.
Last time I was in a spot like this, I told our other friends and one of them told her. The problem with girls is most of them don't like to hear that their bf is a cheating bastard, so you automatically become the enemy. This said gf no longer speaks to me sadly undecided
Re: . by Omolola1(f): 10:56am On Oct 09, 2013
I wouldn't tell her about it, we girls tend to over-react at times.
I'd reject him and keep my distance
Re: . by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 09, 2013
dont tell her please......no matter how innocent you are she would still have this notion at the back of her mind that you gave him the green light to act.....you know how stupid jealous you girls get.

i have checked your profile pic and look tight, dont wanna read your story in sunday sun with an acid messed up skin

so this is what you should do...use your actions...let them speak louder than your voice, avoid this randy dude like the plague, never be seen alone with him, give them there space when they are together, dont shout at the dude and dont befriend him either....be FORMALLY friendly with him and lastly when he talks to you deflect the interest by talking about an imaginary dude you are dating, tall, comfortable, has a job and car, and how you love him and all that shiiiii, call 180 and pretend you are talking to him.........

he is bound to lose interest .....except he has he-goat genes in him...

i nominate my twin brother puvssy sorry s3xkillz as the imaginary dude

goodluck
Re: . by Plesa1(f): 12:27pm On Oct 09, 2013
Personally I think the guy has a problem if he does it with you then surely he will do it with someone outside. The fact that he lacks respect is the main issue.. Go ahead and tell you best friend even if she get angry now she will thank you later when he is caught with his filthy hands in the cookie jar...
Re: . by adadioranmah(f): 12:31pm On Oct 09, 2013
I was in a similar situation and I told my best friend. I recorded his phone conversations and sent to my friend. I even called the guy in my friend's presence. But guess what? He told her lies and she believed him over me... He later dumped her sha.
Bottom line, it is a make it or break it situation.
Re: . by kendraloops(f): 12:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
Lol! Brings back some memories.
Years back, was supposed to meet up with my best friend at her boyfi's place (he was a resident doctor at LASUTH den) and we'd all go out from there. I got there before her n called to inform her so she'll hurry up. She told me to give her some mins. Decided to chill watching a movie n d next thing I knew, bros came close n started touching n even trying to nibble my ear n stuff. Warned him seriously n left after calling my friend several times n she kept saying 'I'm coming, pls wait'.
My friend's quite crazy n carefree so I decided to tell her n guess what she said,'you shud av gone ahead, I wud av undastood. Prolly u were in d mood or sometin, I wouldn't av bin mad at u'.
Bottom line, depends on d kinda friend u av. Some mite understand yl some mite feel u lured him.
Tread carefully.
Re: . by Nobody: 12:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
P@lesa:
Personally I think the guy has a problem if he does it with you then surely he will do it with someone outside. The fact that he lacks respect is the main issue.. Go ahead and tell you best friend even if she get angry now she will thank you later when he is caught with his filthy hands in the cookie jar...

you mean..the honey pot?
Re: . by Vivly(f): 12:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
Re: . by Plesa1(f): 1:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
rigormortis:

you mean..the honey pot?

cheesy cheesy cheesy yes! LOL
Re: . by LawChick: 3:17pm On Oct 10, 2013
ITbomb:
Ok then, if you had said no and he understood it as 'NO' not 'Put more effort'. Then let it pass
But if he comes back in anyway to try something different, you need to expose him

ITbomb

pls your attention is needed here ....

https://www.nairaland.com/1472196/ex-nema-spokesman-sacked-over-okonjo-iweala/1#18718041
Re: . by Dibangoking(m): 8:32pm On Oct 30, 2013
Vivly: .
Awuwan Abadie nw?
Re: . by Vivly(f): 9:09pm On Oct 30, 2013
Dibangoking: Awuwan Abadie nw?
Idioke
Re: . by kilmix: 8:52pm On Oct 05, 2014
Vivly kinda follow back.
Re: . by tranxo(m): 12:23pm On Nov 04, 2014
My good people, the voting for Miss Nairaland 2014 has started. This is Elimination Round 1 where 2 candidates will be dropped.

Kindly head to https://www.nairaland.com/1980633/miss-nairaland-deceemer-2014-contest and cast your votes for these 4 damsels;

maureensylvia
vivly
annypie
jennimma

Thanks and remember, vote for all 4 NOW.

Kindly share this post and invite your friends especially in your various threads. I know I can count on you all.

PS:
Cast all the 4 votes in one post i.e.

I vote for maureensylvia, vivly, annypie, jennimma.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies, Can You Marry An Effeminate Guy? / I Have Two Girlfriends Commited To Me But I Don't Know Who To Choose. / When Bae Says You Can Go And Have Fun(picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.