Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,424 members, 7,819,523 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

First love. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / First love. (34677 Views)

YOUR FIRST LOVE: How Long Did You Date And What Caused The Breakup? / Must Your First Love Be Your True Love ? / To Marry Your First Love (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 10:20am On Oct 10, 2013
I'll drop more updates Later. pls guys I need ur comments.. I rly wanna know how u feel about this piece...
Re: First love. by Dannyxy(m): 5:45pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nice one,more ink to ur pen.

1 Like

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 5:49pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dannyxy: Nice one,more ink to ur pen.
Thanks bro
Re: First love. by Kslib(m): 5:52pm On Oct 10, 2013
Nice ..
I YAM following..
Give a space btw dialogues,and start the next word after a (fullstop) in block rather than a small letter. Just my humble suggestion sha.
All izz well!

2 Likes

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 6:13pm On Oct 10, 2013
Kslib: Nice ..
I YAM following..
Give a space btw dialogues,and start the next word after a (fullstop) in block rather than a small letter. Just my humble suggestion sha.
All izz well!
Thanks man. noted!!!
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 8:24pm On Oct 10, 2013
#Continues #

I needed no Messiah to tell me to hang up. I hanged up instantly and switched-off my phone. I even went to the extent of hiding it under my bed as if that would cut off all network connections.

For two days after that incident i switched on my phone only at night. I kept painting several pictures of what Funke will be passing through in the hands of her Mum for having the temerity to release her number to a guy.

When i called Wale much later to know why he gave me a wrong number. He told me he saw it in his sister's diary..y didn't he confirm d number before giving it to me ? I thought foolishly as if it were his business.

Seconds metamorphosed into minutes, minutes to hours, hours to days, days to weeks,months and more months. I was rather jobless as a jambite , so my schedule for almost every day was wake,eat ,think about Funke all day, crying-wishing i could hear from her....
Such was how i spent my time until i finally made a decision!!!

To be continued soon....stay tuned!!
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 9:12am On Oct 11, 2013
#Continues#

What could be worse as a punishment to a teenager than solitary confinement? I grew up in the Barracks, d first 14 years of my life was spent there. My dad been a sucker for discipline and moral upbringing resigned his appointment mainly because he felt he needed to have time for us.
he resigned in 2008 and by the end of 2009 , we were on our way out of the barracks.

We moved into our own house, in a suburb of Lagos. and for the first time in my over 15 years of existence, I saw that houses were scattered around 200 kilometers apart from each other, I saw that people actually live in uncompleted buildings, I saw that there was more to fetching water than twisting the head of a tap.

This particular time in my life, turned me into an introvert -since I had no friends, and this gave me a lot of opportunity to brood in melancholy about a who girl cared less or didn't care @ all about my existence or so I thought!!!

It was at this point in time that I decided to woo an ex-classmate of mine - Bisola !!! I hope she forgives me wherever she is today!!!!

to be continued soon!!!
Re: First love. by Smartiegurl(f): 9:29am On Oct 11, 2013
Nice one buddy, i love your choice of words..

2 Likes

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 9:30am On Oct 11, 2013
don't just read...kindly drop a comment. Thanks
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 9:31am On Oct 11, 2013
Smartie gurl: Nice one buddy, i love your choice of words..
Thanks dear. I promise to update more!!!
Re: First love. by Maipride(f): 10:07am On Oct 11, 2013
Nice read..... Intresting.!

Weldone @ op.

1 Like

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 11:01am On Oct 11, 2013
Mai pride: Nice read..... Intresting.!

Weldone @ op.
I'm flattered...
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 7:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
#continues #

Till date, I've not found any explanation for asking Bisola out. One thing is damn clear to me, even at that time, and that's the fact that she was no where close to the position Funke held in my heart. Silly me...
She, Bisola, was d lively and friendly type . She do call me frequently at that time and so I decided to use her as a tool to wipe away the pain Funke had brought to my heart.
I called her and told I had something important to tell her, as usual, she became very anxious, having noticed the anxiety as her weakness, I capitalized on that and started beating about the bush, this time not with a stick, rather with a sweet mouth. I started by pouring out all the lies I had earlier rehearsed about how I felt towards her. When I noticed how sober she became as a result of that, I hit d nail on the head not with a hammer, but with my sugar coated mouth...
I expected her to play hard to get as women are wont to...she didn't for reasons best unknown to me...

BISOLA could only ask if I were sure about what i was saying...I, fully prepared with words spelt how sure I was to her in several sentences... this got to her.
Finally she made a request!!!! what a request!!!!

#to be continued #

1 Like

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 9:17pm On Oct 11, 2013
kindly drop a comment after reading.. be it question. observation, correction... they are all welcomed
Re: First love. by ikekings(m): 10:35pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nice write-up... More power to your fingers!!!
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 10:40pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikekings: Nice write-up... More power to your fingers!!!
Thanks bro... I promise to update longer episodes once my system is okay.
Re: First love. by zube01(m): 12:30am On Oct 12, 2013
nice write up...following u all the way! once had similar experience!...

1 Like

Re: First love. by Valentinooo: 7:48am On Oct 12, 2013
Patiently following. Keep it up guy

1 Like

Re: First love. by ITbomb(m): 8:14am On Oct 12, 2013
Call me when they are about to fvrk , (can't read all these)
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 12:42pm On Oct 12, 2013
ITbomb: Call me when they are about to fvrk , (can't read all these)
lol
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 12:52pm On Oct 12, 2013
@ all !! Thanks for d comments.. d story is about to begin kindly stay tuned!!!
Re: First love. by Eniqurl(f): 2:46pm On Oct 12, 2013
Nyc stori #followinq

1 Like

Re: First love. by emmy99(m): 4:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
wink patiently waitin 4 d nxt update, grt stuff u hv going on here.

2 Likes

Re: First love. by wasak(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
#continues #
Coincidentally, I wooed Bisola on valentines day, and that till today i still find as the best justification for her request.
She had requested that i send a Valentine's text message to her..Guys, when desperate can go any extent to prove their self worthy of a girl's love. Mine was actually different, I didn't send her any message...my reason for this is not farf-etched, immediately I saw signs of acceptance from my conversation with her, I realised that, in my heart, there was no atom of feeling for her, not to talk of love. I therefore concluded that It'll be wrong to lead her on....if there were one thing I was so blessed with by the Creator, it's my conscience... my conscience is my personal police, it arrests me even when I'm right in a wrong way.

My defiance to her request I felt, will make her conclude that I was unserious, this I felt will naturally lead to her refusal. On that day, she inadvertently proved to me that the female homo -sapien is more emotional than logical.

She did the calling throughout the spell of what she felt as a relationship, I, on my part was on d run from my conscience, I didn't make promises, I didn't give her hope, I didn't lead her on.... neither did I break it off, for I was afraid of breaking a heart...with this my conscience tempered justice with mercy - for it only subjected me to occasional feeling of guilt.
During this period, there was a day she asked whether or not I'll forget her should my admission become a reality.... I simply told her time will tell... indeed!!! time actually told....

Time, the worst enemy of man... brings our fears closer to our face by each passing second!!!

#to be continued soon #
I want to say a big thank u to all my readers and commentators, u guys are the wheel behind d vehicle... Thanks a lot... 1 love
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 8:57pm On Oct 12, 2013
Thanks a lot guys!!!! pls kindly criticize, suggest and observe.
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 11:06am On Oct 13, 2013
#continues #
During my fling with Bisola, I had travelled to a Federal University in the northern part of Nigeria for my post -utme exam. At that time there was nothing like boko -haram and d state was so peaceful that you find people walking about freely in d midnight.
Till date, I still wonder the reason behind choosing d university as my choice school. During my registration for Jamb, I had chosen Lagos state university, for my dad had Long legs there. After the Exam I scored 266, and with that I felt I was good to go anywhere or so I thought.
I just woke up one day and told my Dad I wasn't interested in LASU any longer, and I wanted to change to a northern University. He asked y and I told him I wanted to explore my country. being the liberal type, he immediately granted my wish ,I bought the scratch card and changed my choice institution...all this was without my mama's knowledge.

She got wind of this pleasantly unpleasant development only after I had successfully changed it... all hell was let loose. Mama rained a flood if insults on my Dad blaming him, accusing him of giving me such an idea. My Dad being the calm type, laughed it off and dismissed it with a wave of a hand to the wind.....

To be continued soon...
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 11:19am On Oct 13, 2013
Note: This story is an intellectual property of the author. No part of it should be copied, reproduced or adulterated in any form without prior consent of the author.
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 3:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
#continues # Days turned weeks and weeks to months. My post-utme result was no where to be found. I checked the school's website, but couldn't find my name. Since I knew no one in d school, I couldn't lodge a complaint to the faculty.
These development gave my Mama an aura of superiority as she seized the opportunity to rain more blames on my dad for wasting money, efforts and time. It wasn't as if she did not want my progress, but the fear of been separated from her son by a journey of over 18 hours by road was the beginning of wisdom for her. She swore that even if i were to be admitted, my enrollment in the School will be over her grave. Such was d kinda love a mother had for her child... d kind of love mothers have for their children... like some would say...The only True love is the love of a mother to her child!!!! do you agree?
At this point in time, my sisters seized the opportunity to taunt me, for they knew my decision to be faraway from home was partly informed by the desire to escape their devilish ways.
I kept going to d Cafe everyday, hoping for a miracle to happen. Whatever gave me such hope, I do not know. In the meantime, my fling with Bisola was fading away albeit gradually, much to my delight... no thanks to my lackadaisical and lukewarm attitude towards her.
In the ember months of 2010, something happened, and that incidence till date makes me ask anyone facing a problem, d way a girl asked Mazi Omenuko...
'do u believe in fate? '
Re: First love. by hibty(f): 3:48pm On Oct 13, 2013
smileyNyc piece dear,buh make ur updates longer nau....to short
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
hibty: smileyNyc piece dear,buh make ur updates longer nau....to short
I promise as soon as my laptop is ready before the end of next week I'm currently typing with my phone
Re: First love. by wasak(m): 4:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
kindly lemme know ur observations after reading. thanks.
Re: First love. by Eniqurl(f): 8:39pm On Oct 13, 2013
Short update.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Most Beautiful Ladies In The World / Describe Your Type Of Man: Nigerian Ladies React (Video) / Guys How Do You Respond To What Do You Want From Me ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.