Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,185 members, 7,811,472 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:25 PM

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA (26249 Views)

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by comrChris(m): 10:53pm On Oct 09, 2013
nkemdilimi:

Ur state, not Anambra, is Poo.
## l swear dat fool ve not been 2 anambra,after deir capitals other places r poos in swest,l knw wat am saying cos l ve been 2 ekiti,osun,ondo n ogun
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 10:54pm On Oct 09, 2013
francisbiz:
[b]can you ever in your life pronounce a statement made by the OBA OF BINI, or OONI OF IFE, OR ALAFIN OF OYO, OR ALAKE OF EGBAA LAND as RUBBISH?
Can Governor Oshiomole hold a political rally/ campaign in Benin on IGWE FESTIVAL DAY?
Can the Governor of Osun state hold a political rally/ campaign in Oshogbo on the day of OSUN FESTIVAL?
Honestly the answers are VERY LOUD NO (S) .

Like I keep saying; I like Ngige a lot, but I have to tell the truth, HE IS DESTINED NOT TO RULE ANAMBRA STATE.
Politically, he has always been saying and doing the wrong things, very unlike him since this election period; just like the proverbial dog that refused to here the masters whistle..
If you are a journalist, just ask any of the above governors, the above questions... , I bet my life on the answers.

For the said Ojukwu's son, he is just seeking for a political appointment; pure greed, if he had stayed in his fathers party, there is 100% chance he would one day rule Anambra. Anyway, there is no EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU IN HIM - he has no clout and crowd except the ones his father left for him in APGA. He knows he is APGA. He is just like the biblical prodigal son. He must go back to APGA.
i am not campaigning for anybody, just analyzing the socio-political!
[/b]

nwokem APGA is dead; killed by peter ada
what is left now is ALL PFidelity Greed Alliance
onwa anambra state ka anyi ga eso! tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nodunso(m): 11:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Anambraians are wiser now as for Ngige and his god fathers that have vested interest in the resources of Anambra state the will fail woefully God's willing APGA all the way we need credible candidate.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by redsun(m): 11:02pm On Oct 09, 2013
Why do illegitimate children always fall prey to dissidents?They are always being used by villains to bring division in the land.Not that any politician is good in nigeria,but it always seem to be a pattern that trouble comes to the land.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by francisbiz: 11:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Toktee: I wonder wether apga candidate is an educated person cos he have a problem with english language.
English teacher no teach me nonsense!
"he have a problem with english" Haven't you heard about verb-subject agreement?
"he has a problem with whatever" .
We now know you are the one with GRAMMAR WAHALA. OLODO FIRST CLASS.
To attempt your naivety, Anambra people are NDI-IGBO not NDI-OCHA.
Fluency in oral english does not always reflect educational excellence. I know of Professors who can't speak english very well, but the moment they handle their pen, boy, its educational excellence all the way.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by ChimaAdeoye: 11:13pm On Oct 09, 2013
[size=14pt]The Ikemba himself disowned that efulefu a long time ago and never mentions his name as his son

http://www.punchng.com/news/ojukwu-disowns-first-son-sylvester-wills-lions-share-of-property-to-bianca/

"The content of the Will created surprises for Bianca and other family members when an ‘unknown’ name, Teny Harman, was mentioned as number one among the late Ikemba Nnewi’s children.

More shockers came as the name of Sylvester Ojukwu was conspicuously omitted from the list of children endorsed by Ojukwu himself".

Ikemba knew the boy was hopeless to have declared that he should never be mentioned as one of his children. He instead revealed that he had a baby with his Fulani girlfriend named Teni Harman and that his daughter should be accorded all the rights and privileges of any Ojukwu child!

So Slyvester Ojukwu or whatever he calls himself now, is not a member of the Ojukwu family![/size]

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by ABsI1: 11:17pm On Oct 09, 2013
Toktee: I wonder wether apga candidate is an educated person cos he have a problem with english language.
u belong to d same league

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by francisbiz: 11:20pm On Oct 09, 2013
re@lchange:

nwokem APGA is dead; killed by peter ada
what is left now is ALL PFidelity Greed Alliance
onwa anambra state ka anyi ga eso! tongue

NNAA ONWA ADIGHI ETIZI, OCHI EHIHIE AGBA GO.
THERE IS ECLIPSE OF THE MOON,
APGA IS THE NUCLEUS OF NDI-IGBO TODAY AND TOMORROW.
ONYE AYA NA NWANNE YA!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kliffo(m): 11:22pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

This is becoming a live comedy show from our brothers in the SE.

So this Sylvester is not his son?

When Debe Ojukwu came out and disgraced Biancar, you guys also said he is not his legitimate son despite the remarkable resemblance.

I tire for UNA.

Does Ojukwu have any legitimate children left? Or are all his children born throway like you said?

Sylvester is also Debe. Same person.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 11:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: The Ikemba himself disowned that efulefu a long time ago and never mentions his name as his son

http://www.punchng.com/news/ojukwu-disowns-first-son-sylvester-wills-lions-share-of-property-to-bianca/

"The content of the Will created surprises for Bianca and other family members when an ‘unknown’ name, Teny Harman, was mentioned as number one among the late Ikemba Nnewi’s children.

More shockers came as the name of Sylvester Ojukwu was conspicuously omitted from the list of children endorsed by Ojukwu himself".

Ikemba knew the boy was hopeless to have declared that he should never be mentioned as one of his children. He instead revealed that he had a baby with his Fulani girlfriend named Teni Harman and that his daughter should be accorded all the rights and privileges of any Ojukwu child!

So Slyvester Ojukwu or whatever he calls himself now, is not a member of the Ojukwu family!

[size=14pt]Soludo, Bianca Ojukwu, Akunyili absent as Obiano launches rally[/size]
http://thenationonlineng.net/new/soludo-bianca-ojukwu-akunyili-absent-as-obiano-launches-rally/

Read the signs my friend don't let Obi deceive you.
No one likes Obi
if you read what Ojukwu said, he said he had supported Obi last time and Obi disappointed him.
No need to be sentimental about things.
In Igbo land you don't disown your first son even if he is illegitimate.

An there has never been any statement credited to Ojukwu or any member of his family on any of Ojukwu's children disowned.

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kliffo(m): 11:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
DIVINE78:
I did mine in Ogidi. Sentiment trumps common sense in Igboland.

Its quite presumptuous of you to think you know what is good for Anambra people or Igbos for that matter. The west you know are the people that actually vote based on ethnic sentiments and some sort of herd mentality.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kliffo(m): 11:42pm On Oct 09, 2013
Virgin Finder: lwtmb

ONWA all the way!

Yoruba party must occupy that Awka govt house.

What a feat Tinubu would have achieved!

You see your life? Its about Tinubu achieving a feat and not what is good for Anambra people. Tell me why Anambra people should vote for slavery after this your comment.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by comrChris(m): 11:59pm On Oct 09, 2013
pls someone should tell these ofe nmanus that dis election will happen in anambra not in osun or in any of their villages,d way they r taking dis issue is getting out of hand n one begins 2 wonder whether they r d ones 2 vote 4 dis clown called ngige
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by ATMCARD2(m): 12:31am On Oct 10, 2013
I tink NGIGE is suffering 4rm both spiritual n physical calamities nw.Ever since he joind APC tinz has neva bn smooth 4 him,cryin n seekin 4 help n attentn 4rm al angles.If nt 4 1 tin i wld hv voted 4 IFEANYI UBAH,gng by hs touchng n sympathetic campaigns ,whc 2 me is more serious in telling Anambrarians hs plans.But d way tinz r nw...........WILLY OBIANO wil win coz he is wrking more at d grassroot.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 12:34am On Oct 10, 2013
I think its time Anambra plays it rightful role as pace setters in Nigeria and eliminate Religion and Tribalism from Nigerian politics.
The worst part is that if you speak to those who know Ikemba very well, they will tell you he was actually a Nationalist who fought against the injustice metted out to his people and would have done same for every other Nigerian.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kasiem(m): 1:44am On Oct 10, 2013
bushwailo: I think its time Anambra plays it rightful role as pace setters in Nigeria and eliminate Religion and Tribalism from Nigerian politics.
The worst part is that if you speak to those who know Ikemba very well, they will tell you he was actually a Nationalist who fought against the injustice metted out to his people and would have done same for every other Nigerian.
oh, u want our nationalism to make us vote the party of ffk into power?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by killuminati(m): 1:46am On Oct 10, 2013
APC Rules!
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kasiem(m): 1:49am On Oct 10, 2013
sincerely speakin the two parties controlling the grassroots in my side, which is nnewi side are obiano and uba. same applies to awka side
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by terfcha: 2:22am On Oct 10, 2013
Italiano1:

This is becoming a live comedy show from our brothers in the SE.

So this Sylvester is not his son?

When Debe Ojukwu came out and disgraced Biancar, you guys also said he is not his legitimate son despite the remarkable resemblance.

I tire for UNA.

Does Ojukwu have any legitimate children left? Or are all his children born throway like you said?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by terfcha: 2:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Pls can you name all Ojukwu children? Starting from the one you trust that is his real child.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 2:44am On Oct 10, 2013
kasiem: sincerely speakin the two parties controlling the grassroots in my side, which is nnewi side are obiano and uba. same applies to awka side
What grassroots ?
Grassroots are made up of market unions, town unions, age grade unions, church unions, women unions etc
The same ones that have been endorsing Ngige all along.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Dibiachukwu: 3:10am On Oct 10, 2013
Chima_Adeoye: [size=14pt]The Ikemba himself disowned that efulefu a long time ago and never mentions his name as his son

So Slyvester Ojukwu or whatever he calls himself now, is not a member of the Ojukwu family![/size]
I am disappointed. Proof please!
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Bliss4Lyfe(f): 3:14am On Oct 10, 2013
Ojukwu son is not the same as Ojukwu now is it?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by fkaz(m): 3:24am On Oct 10, 2013
Noblechyk:
U misunderstood the scenario. Bianca Ojukwu is the national leader of Apga. So because of the dispute in Ojukwu's family, the son 'll likely look the other way round. So Rochas remark was a mere political statement.

Same BIANCA who failed to attend APGA rally
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kasiem(m): 3:46am On Oct 10, 2013
bushwailo:
What grassroots ?
Grassroots are made up of market unions, town unions, age grade unions, church unions, women unions etc
The same ones that have been endorsing Ngige all along.

oga, i dont so much like commenting on nl always, so if u wouldnt mind lets keep d argument away for now, i will host u if u can take up d challenge of coming down to my village this weekend. apart from osha and idemili, which i'm not too sure of, i dont know of any other ngige's stronghold
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by dangiwa09(m): 4:02am On Oct 10, 2013
donphilopus: the person that looks after a house can also be reffered to as a Landlord

No, he's a CARETAKER.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by gregg2: 4:12am On Oct 10, 2013
Ojukwu himself rejected Sylvester before he died.
APC cannot foist him on Ojukwu because of desperation to score cheap political points
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 5:19am On Oct 10, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
I am disappointed. Proof please!
Leave the 1diot.
After screaming from their roof tops about Obi of Onitsha and Igbo curse
The 1diot does not even know abc in Igbo culture.

In Igbo culture at least in Anambra, u cannot disown ur first son.
He might not inherit your property or estate but he is the owner of your Obi.
That one is un-transferable.
As far as Igbo culture is concerned he represents the Ojukwu household not Bianca .

The worst is that these apologist do not represent Igbo culture.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by 0monnakoda: 5:20am On Oct 10, 2013
francisbiz:
[b]can you ever in your life pronounce a statement made by the OBA OF BINI, or OONI OF IFE, OR ALAFIN OF OYO, OR ALAKE OF EGBAA LAND as RUBBISH?
Can Governor Oshiomole hold a political rally/ campaign in Benin on IGWE FESTIVAL DAY?
Can the Governor of Osun state hold a political rally/ campaign in Oshogbo on the day of OSUN FESTIVAL?
Honestly the answers are VERY LOUD NO (S) .

Like I keep saying; I like Ngige a lot, but I have to tell the truth, HE IS DESTINED NOT TO RULE ANAMBRA STATE.
Politically, he has always been saying and doing the wrong things, very unlike him since this election period; just like the proverbial dog that refused to here the masters whistle..
If you are a journalist, just ask any of the above governors, the above questions... , I bet my life on the answers.

For the said Ojukwu's son, he is just seeking for a political appointment; pure greed, if he had stayed in his fathers party, there is 100% chance he would one day rule Anambra. Anyway, there is no EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU IN HIM - he has no clout and crowd except the ones his father left for him in APGA. He knows he is APGA. He is just like the biblical prodigal son. He must go back to APGA.
i am not campaigning for anybody, just analyzing the socio-political!
[/b]
So this Obi or is it Ewele of Onisha and Oba of Benin are noy mates
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Smart90: 6:39am On Oct 10, 2013
Ngige is the man of the ppl. I cn remenber na his tentor as a governor nurse and doctor were employ in health sector of anambra state. What has dis present adimistrator do?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by francisbiz: 6:40am On Oct 10, 2013
0monnakoda:
So this Obi or is it Ewele of Onisha and Oba of Benin are noy mates

You have not answered my questions.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by clint77ng: 6:42am On Oct 10, 2013
The time of ruling anambra from Abuja is over, rather we will rule you from Imo or Lagos states. Al you who have left the problems in the west, reclassification of school, posting boys to girls school, posting xtians to moslem school etc shd leave anambra alone and solve theres. I pity rochas

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

APC, PDP React To Supreme Court’s Adjournment Of Imo Election Review / Rochas Okorocha's Visit To Sokoto Today [Pictures] / PDP BOT Sacks Sheriff And Makarfi; Takes Over Party Leadership

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.