Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:14 AM

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA (26246 Views)

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by moshino(m): 9:04pm On Oct 09, 2013
donphilopus: Even the non living things know that Ngige is the next Landlord of Anambra Government House Come 2015

You mean 'tenant/occupant'. "Landlord" implies 'ownership', and no one person owns Anambra Government House, it belongs to EVERY Anambrarian, regardless of who is occupying it at any point in time.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Lightening: 9:09pm On Oct 09, 2013
Toktee: I wonder wether apga candidate is an educated person cos he have a problem with english language.

Yes indeed he has a problem with english language like you.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by MahatmaGhandi: 9:11pm On Oct 09, 2013
I will speak on this issue as a neutral observer. You don't cut your nose to spite you face, if Nigeria was a homogeneous nation Ngige would have won any election irrespective of the platform. however because of the historical past of Nigeria, Ngige will not win in the election not because he does not have the good will of the people but rather because he has positioned himself wrongly. if we tell ourselves the truth we will find that the injuries inflicted on Nigeria by the civil war has not been addressed not to talk being healed. aligning therefore with the forces that purportedly inflicted these injuries on your people is not a very wise political move, it may me a more matured way of thinking but not necessarily a wise step. Breaking the festival of the obi is not a plus for ngige either, here he puts himself in the light of a man that enters his father's house with someone that his siblings see as an enemy and is attempting to take his father's matrimonial bed for repair while his mother is sleeping on it. whether his intentions are good or bad it doesn't count he will be resisted that is the situation that Ngige has found himself. any wise eastern politician before aligning with the APC must ensure that the APC shows its good will for the east before any alignment with the party. unfortunately this has been bane of a few respected politicians in the east they have aligned too quickly with the supposed new bride of Nigerian politics. this piece does not aim to credit or discredit any party but to put things in proper perspective and offer advice to politicians and would be politicians in the east that fancy and believe in the APC.

6 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Italiano1: 9:16pm On Oct 09, 2013
moshino:

You mean 'tenant/occupant'. "Landlord" implies 'ownership', and no one person owns Anambra Government House, it belongs to EVERY Anambrarian, regardless of who is occupying it at any point in time.

In Adekunle's voice- "You are a sharp one my friend"

Essentially what he is trying to say is that Ngige under the auspices of APC will be the next occupant of the Anambra Government House.

Now as a Yoruba man that is praying for the much needed development in alaibo, that is an exciting and a welcome development that should be celebrated by all of Umuigbo.

7 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 9:23pm On Oct 09, 2013
Sylvester is not recognised as one of ojukwus children.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by donphilopus: 9:24pm On Oct 09, 2013
moshino:

the person that looks after a house can also be reffered to as a Landlord
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 9:38pm On Oct 09, 2013
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

nigerians are very silly.
if this man is not ojukwu's son, then it means that ojukwu could not account for his offsprings
and should be posthumously castrated. cool

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Italiano1: 9:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
jchime: Sylvester is not recognised as one of ojukwus children.

You sound like you have a very good knowledge of Ojukwu's paternity history. We have an expert in the house- Finally!

How many children does he have in total and please can you enlighten us on which of these children are legitimate?

Please note that there is a difference between "recognised" and biological" children.

Thank you

3 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 9:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
you also need the hear the guy talk
his voice is exactly that of ikemba cool

let truth be told.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Kezsman(m): 9:43pm On Oct 09, 2013
DIVINE78:
It is on record Ojukwu willed everything to a prostitute. Are u gonna blame Sylvester for that?

Jst like your MOTHER

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 9:45pm On Oct 09, 2013
and to those who say that debe ojukwu's mother was not married to ikemba, well ikemba's mum wasn't initially married to LPO ojukwu.
the ikemba was too busy with bianca to claim all his children like his father did.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by arewatech(m): 9:46pm On Oct 09, 2013
That girl wey appear 4 Ubah advert on AIT she fine wallahi
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Austinmoor(m): 9:47pm On Oct 09, 2013
It is a matter of choice
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by 0monnakoda: 9:51pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige do not worry about Ibo Curses we will cover you with the blood of Ogun who is stronger than Ibo gods

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 9:52pm On Oct 09, 2013
Italiano1:

You sound like you have a very good knowledge of Ojukwu's paternity history. We have an expert in the house- Finally!

How many children does he have in total and please can you enlighten us on which of these children are legitimate?

Please note that there is a difference between "recognised" and biological" children.

Thank you

Find a way to contact me privately, I can grant you an interview on that self. By the way, you musnt quote me
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Italiano1: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
re@lchange:
SPOT THE DIFFERENCE

nigerians are very silly.
if this man is not ojukwu's son, then it means that ojukwu could not account for his offsprings
and should be posthumously castrated. cool

Thank you very much for that.

Please can we carefully observe the protruding frontal part of the head. Not to talk of the acute baldness that is overwhelmingly similar.

They even have the same anger induced wrinkles on their forehead.

And one poster labelled this Ojukwu's offspring as illegitimate?

Abeg make we locate and use the tissue between our ears- it is called a Brain!!

5 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Sloan: 9:56pm On Oct 09, 2013
DIVINE78:
I did mine in Ogidi. Sentiment trumps common sense in Igboland.

Tell them o! I can tell EVERYONE that Onitsha is the WORST PLACE IN NIGERIA! Criminals everywhere! Gunshots in broad daylight! All these agberos, bikemen and traders pulling your shirt from the ROAD! Goodness gracious...very fnking dirty place, fit only for pigs and piglets! As soon as I realized this, I did find every opportunity to avoid Onitsha and if you are going to the east and your bus gets to Onitsha after 6:30 pm to 7 pm, the best you can do is begin to pray to God and blame yourself for not passing through that hell pit in God's normal daylight! Your chances of survival till the next morning just reduced by 90%...where you wan go? Hotel? You might end up robbed, killed, kidnapped or worse eaten! The worst is when you are made to permanently disappear without any trace! angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by OkochiZico(m): 9:57pm On Oct 09, 2013
Anambrarians
make una shine eyes well o, na indimidation APC carry enter so. That Ikemba son must be a prodigal son, going against his dad's belief, son beware the death can still see.

Igbo kwenu, kwezuenu, iseeee.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Greatozone(m): 10:00pm On Oct 09, 2013
Jeff_147: U dey complain say Governors no do anytin 4 8years, but u don date girl 4 9yrs wich is more dan 2 tenure witout marrying her.U r very wicked"
Lol. Some even dey for dia third tenure.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Italiano1: 10:15pm On Oct 09, 2013
jchime:

Find a way to contact me privately, I can grant you an interview on that self. By the way, you musnt quote me

Do you think this ibokwenu.com or Biafraradio.net where you can say anything without any evidence to back it up?

You made a statement publicly and you cannot defend that statement and you have the audacity to ask me to contact you?

Go and sleep my friend.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by chisorm(f): 10:28pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ubah seems to be pulling more weight o,Ngige na past glory u dey use campaign,and as for willie,that one is just wasting his time because no one wants another Obi,except you aяe getting direct benefits.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by biafranqueen: 10:33pm On Oct 09, 2013
sleek_p: Is Rochas Okorocha not busy enough governing Imo state?
Why take the job of National Chairman of Ngige Campaign Committee?
imagine that this man has not even campaigned for the changes he has produced in Imo state and he has left all his duties to Govern his people to come to another mans state undecided his cheerleaders could not show us where one kobo was spent in Imo
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by dacrystal01(m): 10:37pm On Oct 09, 2013
DIVINE78:
I did mine in Ogidi. Sentiment trumps common sense in Igboland.

Mine was In d great and biggest LG in Anambra, Aguata. Ekwulobia to be precise. In fact I was the CLO, so I had the opportunity of visiting a lot of places, from fed poly okoh in orumba south LG, to Nanka in orumba north LG, to state capital awka south(& north), to commercial centre onitsha(south and north), to ayemelum LG, to nnobi in Nnewi LG north ( & south) etc...( I was a great traveller) and I finished june this year, so this is by no means stale. I think I can categorically say that the present party has been all "barks without bites" in terms of development. I don't truly know the aspirants well enough, but if Ngige is the man to develop the state, then by all means, I wish him success. Damn, I just want to see that state grow... I Love and miss Anambra... Nostalgia to my Ndigbo Eyims

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by olayemi53: 10:40pm On Oct 09, 2013
up ngige

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by muredo(m): 10:41pm On Oct 09, 2013
bestman09: Sylvester is not Ojukwu's son, how much more his first son. Chukwuemeka Odumegwu Ojukwu actually disowned him while alive! He wasn't even allowed near the burial of Dim Ojukwu. The first son of Dim Ojukwu is Chief Emeka Ojukwu jnr. DO NOT BE DECEIVED,Sylvester is a bastard and can never represent the family anywhere. Ngige is moving with clowns and pretenders. Hope all of u shouting sai ngige on nairaland will go out to vote on Nov 16.

are u dia?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by frankels(m): 10:44pm On Oct 09, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: I did my NYSC in ANAMBRA,that state is SHIT,the only reasonable amenities there was done by NGIGE,..the earlier the IGBOs start thinking beyond sentiments,the better for them
its damn funny how u did ur NYSC in all d corners of Anambra that u got to know all the reasonable amenities were done by Ngige...just try check if u are sounding lyk someone who is reasonable
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Dannylux: 10:48pm On Oct 09, 2013
politics and games
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by UkwuNnu(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
The way NDI OFE MMANU dey carry this Ngige case like June 12 for head get as e be o.
Shebi una go vote for am?
shocked shocked
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nnannanzewi(m): 10:49pm On Oct 09, 2013
Ngige is the Chioce of Ndi Anambra no more no less!I was at the rally.Indeed Ndi Igbo loves Ngige.the high point of the rally was when every body present young,old widowed married,boys girls donated money for Ngige's. Campaign at the prompting of Rochas.its the 1st of its kind in the annals of Nigerian politics.indeed Onwa ga eti Ozo.Ngige is the Man to beat! Onwa carry go!Onyiri mmagba,gi ga achi Anambra.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by francisbiz: 10:50pm On Oct 09, 2013
bushwailo: Mods, with all this Obi of Onitsha Rubbish, can u please represent in front page, abeg.
[b]can you ever in your life pronounce a statement made by the OBA OF BINI, or OONI OF IFE, OR ALAFIN OF OYO, OR ALAKE OF EGBAA LAND as RUBBISH?
Can Governor Oshiomole hold a political rally/ campaign in Benin on IGWE FESTIVAL DAY?
Can the Governor of Osun state hold a political rally/ campaign in Oshogbo on the day of OSUN FESTIVAL?
Honestly the answers are VERY LOUD NO (S) .

Like I keep saying; I like Ngige a lot, but I have to tell the truth, HE IS DESTINED NOT TO RULE ANAMBRA STATE.
Politically, he has always been saying and doing the wrong things, very unlike him since this election period; just like the proverbial dog that refused to here the masters whistle..
If you are a journalist, just ask any of the above governors, the above questions... , I bet my life on the answers.

For the said Ojukwu's son, he is just seeking for a political appointment; pure greed, if he had stayed in his fathers party, there is 100% chance he would one day rule Anambra. Anyway, there is no EMEKA ODUMEGWU OJUKWU IN HIM - he has no clout and crowd except the ones his father left for him in APGA. He knows he is APGA. He is just like the biblical prodigal son. He must go back to APGA.
i am not campaigning for anybody, just analyzing the socio-political!
[/b]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / Niger-Delta Avengers Warns Tompolo Over Letter To Buhari / Fayose Raises Alarm Over Strange Movements Around His Residence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.