Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,157 members, 7,811,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:28 AM

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA (26247 Views)

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Dibiachukwu: 1:51am On Oct 13, 2013
Onlytruth:

grin grin grin

My brother but which party is the Igbo party now? Just asking...
APGA is the recognised Igbo party for now. All that don't agree with its policies, should petition it. And they have to agree with themselves. Their activities should be for the general Igbo welfare and not their own selfish ambitions. APGA has to start running primaries, so that we can screen the bad eggs out.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Dibiachukwu: 1:53am On Oct 13, 2013
jp philips:

Sylvester is not ojukwu's son, Nigeria is really a funny country
If the claim that Ojukwu disowned him is true, then he is no longer Ojukwu's son. Simple.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by biafranqueen: 6:28am On Oct 14, 2013
pokur:
She o r'aye e lode.U see ur life?.Sylvester Debe Ojukwu,long disowned by Dim Chukwuemeka even while he lived,not acknowledged by any of his kinsmen.
On a serious note,is this the sort of endorsement Ngige is trotting out?.This campaign is a disaster.
That is saying it nicely
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 2:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's funny but if I remember rightly, Ikemba too rebelled against his own father.
I have even heard that his father disowned and cursed by his own father.
That did not stop Ojukwu from inheriting the remnants of his wealth after the poor man had died of heart break
As a result of his own son

Now all these dullards are castigating his son for doing same.
And now ur referring to that fake will bianca forged.
Go and ask Nnewi people about how often Ojukwu came to Nnewi when he was alive.
When he died Bianca even wanted him buried at Enugu. grin shocked

Some of you just lack basic intelligence, illiteracy is a big problem in Anambra.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I'll Restore Military Ties With US - Buhari / Bisi Akande Embarrassed Us With His Comments On Buhari, 2019 - Southwest APC Gov / Welcoming Theophilus Danjuma To The Morning After One-nigeria - The Cable

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.