Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,124 members, 7,811,160 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:56 AM

Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA (26245 Views)

Senate Presidency: I Won't Step Down For Ngige - Ekwunife / Afrocandy Campaigns For Jonathan (Pics) / Couple Campaigns For APC With APC Customized Traditional Wedding Cake (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by abysirius(m): 6:51am On Oct 10, 2013
sleek_p: Is Rochas Okorocha not busy enough governing Imo state?
Why take the job of National Chairman of Ngige Campaign Committee?
Ask google!

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by yeko68: 7:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Obi of Onitsha is a die hard supporter of APGA and Obiano. Obviously he would have used the Ofala to garner support for his candidate and discredit Ngige but Ngige took the shine off the Monarch. That's a smart political move by Ngige.

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by VirginFinder: 7:44am On Oct 10, 2013
kliffo:
You see your life? Its about Tinubu achieving a feat and not what is good for Anambra people. Tell me why Anambra people should vote for slavery after this your comment.

Well, as long as ibos keep flocking to our lands, we have the right to ensure that our party rule their states so that we can access more funds from there to take care of the increased population of our states. grin

Hence, Ndi Anambra should vote APC to prevent 'deportation' of their people from our lands... grin
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 10, 2013
Let's not kid ourselves. The chances of Ngige winning is extremely small. Whoever has APGA ticket will win even if he is an i.diot!

2 Likes

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by francisbiz: 8:05am On Oct 10, 2013
Virgin Finder:

Well, as long as ibos keep flocking to our lands, we have the right to ensure that our party rule their states so that we can access more funds from there to take care of the increased population of our states. grin

Hence, Ndi Anambra should vote APC to prevent 'deportation' of their people from our lands... grin

Thank you for campaigning for APGA!
APGA ALL THE WAY
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by kaeto(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2013
cowleg: political stunt, IFEANYI UBAH or noboody tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
you are a shameless man, the likes that are happyli associated with fraudsters.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by sasifo(m): 8:08am On Oct 10, 2013
Festival or no festival I think the Obi should consult his ancestors very well because if Ngige,
the man with a lion heart eventually find himself back in Anambra Govt. House, may be the calendar for that festival will be overtaken by annual thanksgiving service in Anambra State to be hosted by Holy Trinity Cathedral, Onitsha. We shall see who prevails between light and darkness.

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by donphilopus: 8:22am On Oct 10, 2013
dangiwa09:

No, he's a CARETAKER.
ok, anyhow...
All Blem
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by fuke(m): 8:28am On Oct 10, 2013
proO1: So na this born throway pikin Ngige wan take denge pose for Anambrarians? Lol. This is getting really ridiculous and I am beginning to feel genuine pity for Ngige and his doomed campaign.

A useless son long DISOWNED by Ojukwu cannot be taken seriously, especially when his relevance in Anambra's political climate is based entirely on his (false) claim to the Ojukwu name! He did not inherit anything from Ikemba - not properties, not political goodwill, and pathetically, not even the surname Ojukwu! He is NOT an Ojukwu and so he does not represent anything significant to Anambrarians. He is just another hungry political cog in the wheel used by Ngige to fool unsuspecting people.

http://www.punchng.com/news/ojukwu-disowns-first-son-sylvester-wills-lions-share-of-property-to-bianca/

He is an Ojukwu and you do not need any DNA test for that.

I have tremendous respect for Ojukwu for the way he fought for his people
but then there is not much to vouch for him as a family man.

If Sylvester does not inherit anything, it does not mean he is not his son.
Ojukwu willed a house for one Helen in Zaria and the girl refused it.

Does this make a non Ojukwu?

This guy has Emaka Ojukwu running in his blood and no DNA can dispute that.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by DIVINE78: 8:29am On Oct 10, 2013
nayef: Let's not kid ourselves. The chances of Ngige winning is extremely small. Whoever has APGA ticket will win even if he is an i.diot!
You're invariably calling voters in Anambra idiots. Interesting!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by SirCee: 8:50am On Oct 10, 2013
The most eligible and qualified candidate for this position is NGIGE.
This is the only man that showed Anambrians that there is money in Anambra state.
And he used the money to achieve a lot,roads, education, agriculture, hospitals,etc
He set a pace by dismantling the so called god fatherism in Anambra state, he suffered a lot of oppressions
and set back, yet he proved that he is a man, within his 34 months, he created an impact
that the past Governors never did. Today, Ngige can walk accross the nooks and crannys
of Anambra state with echos NGIGE, NGIGE NGIGE our man. He set a pace where Peter Obi followed to work.
Anambrians, this is our opportunity to say bye bye to god fatherism, interference from oga at the top,
he was tested and can do it again even better. remember the devil we know is better than the angel we dont know.
What Anambra State needs now is a worthy Governor, trusted and who can deliver and not a sentiment governor
based on the fact that Gov. Peter Obi will compensate east,west north or south.
This state is for all of us and we must look beyond sentiment and vote for the right candidate now.
NGIGE is the right candidate.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by VirginFinder: 8:56am On Oct 10, 2013
DIVINE78:
You're invariably calling voters in Anambra idiots. Interesting!!!

Hi

Are you M or F?

Why the ...?
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by jpphilips(m): 8:59am On Oct 10, 2013
jchime: Sylvester is not recognised as one of ojukwus children.

Sylvester is not ojukwu's son, Nigeria is really a funny country
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by crackhouse(m): 9:30am On Oct 10, 2013
the present govt is favouring some people in the state. I wanted to vote for APGA but I won't do that cos my mother who is about to retire from her teaching profession has not been promoted since the inception of Gov Obi' s govt and the man told the Anambra teachers that he will not promote them and they should forget about promotion.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by jpphilips(m): 9:46am On Oct 10, 2013
Sir Cee: The most eligible and qualified candidate for this position is NGIGE.
This is the only man that showed Anambrians that there is money in Anambra state.
And he used the money to achieve a lot,roads, education, agriculture, hospitals,etc
He set a pace by dismantling the so called god fatherism in Anambra state, he suffered a lot of oppressions
and set back, yet he proved that he is a man, within his 34 months, he created an impact
that the past Governors never did. Today, Ngige can walk accross the nooks and crannys
of Anambra state with echos NGIGE, NGIGE NGIGE our man. He set a pace where Peter Obi followed to work.
Anambrians, this is our opportunity to say bye bye to god fatherism, interference from oga at the top,
he was tested and can do it again even better. remember the devil we know is better than the angel we dont know.
What Anambra State needs now is a worthy Governor, trusted and who can deliver and not a sentiment governor
based on the fact that Gov. Peter Obi will compensate east,west north or south.
This state is for all of us and we must look beyond sentiment and vote for the right candidate now.
NGIGE is the right candidate.

What do you think Tinubu is to Ngige? bodyguard?

1 Like

Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by onecola: 10:51am On Oct 10, 2013
some of you commenting are not on ground to understand the political realities in Anambra, the truth is that Dr Chris Nwabueze Ngige appears to popular but he will only win slightly in only four local government areas namely Onitsha South, Idemili North, Idemili South and between Ekwusigo or one other local government area this depends on who PDP finally nominate as their candidate. The APGA candidate will win in 16 LGAs while LP man will clinch 1 LGA
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Cuche: 11:28am On Oct 10, 2013
As the Election draws very near, we need a
leader with such vision someone who will
value our history and uphold the dreams of
our Fathers, who laid the foundation for our
enterprise, who valued the importance of
practical education. A number of them were
Catechists, traders, but they contributed
money sacrificially to build schools, technical
centres and even sent some of our sons to
European countries to study.
We need a leader who will create industrial
zones, support them financially through
creation of necessary infrastructure,
independent power for those zones, we need
airports, universities (not just one) that are
technically oriented.
We need a government that will value
overseas scholarships for deserving under-
graduate and post-graduate students. A
government that will partner with
industrialized nation to turn Anambra to an
industrial hurb even if loans are involved or
we paying them in kind through other means.
We need a Leader who will build world class
Universities, health centre, stadia and sports
complex, farm settlements, airports and trade
zones, a leader who will support and
encourage each Local government to
produce something that can be exported,
thereby creating jobs. A leader who will value
the importance of a vibrant local government
administration.
The amount of money that came into
Anambra in the past 8 years could do these
things if the vision was there.
We need do not need another Peter Obi, who
has shown lack of vision except for the
establishments where he has personal
interest. His pattern of spending over the
past years leaves much to be desired. His
ideas of development is very faulty. The
infra-structural drive in Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi
and indeed most communities are mostly
private and individual efforts.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by OILOFGLADNESS: 1:19pm On Oct 10, 2013
born_to_be_gr8t: I did my NYSC in ANAMBRA,that state is SHIT,the only reasonable amenities there was done by NGIGE,..the earlier the IGBOs start thinking beyond sentiments,the better for them

my dear thank you so much,

no body is perfect, lets avoid sentiments and vote for the only man whoi is TESTED AND TRUSTED.
I LOVE NGIGE'S ACHIEVEMENT WITHIN FEW MONTHS OF HIS GOVERNORSHIP " EVEN UNDER PRESSURE NGIGE DID WONDERFULL WELL.
I AM FROM ANAMBRA AND I WITNESSED IT COS I WAS IN SCHOOLING IN ANAMBRA DURING THAT TIME.

VOTE RIGHT!!!
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Dibiachukwu: 7:28pm On Oct 10, 2013
bushwailo:
Leave the 1diot.
After screaming from their roof tops about Obi of Onitsha and Igbo curse
The 1diot does not even know abc in Igbo culture.

In Igbo culture at least in Anambra, u cannot disown ur first son.
He might not inherit your property or estate but he is the owner of your Obi.
That one is un-transferable.
As far as Igbo culture is concerned he represents the Ojukwu household not Bianca .

The worst is that these apologist do not represent Igbo culture.
I was talking about the fulani girlfreind and baby part. Igbos should have igbo babies with Igbo women.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 7:34pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dibiachukwu:
I was talking about the fulani girlfreind and baby part. Igbos should have igbo babies with Igbo women.
Listen to the rubbish your spewing in 21st century. undecided
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by 0monnakoda: 8:02pm On Oct 10, 2013
francisbiz:

Thank you for campaigning for APGA!
APGA ALL THE WAY

Whoever you vote for is your funeral. You guys are so emotional you believe you are somehow spiting or scoring points against Yoruba in your village elections. So funny! Whether you vote Ngige or Nchicha he will not rule Lagos or Ogun and we could not care less what happens in Onicha.
Personally I do not think Ngige can do any better than Obi or Rochas or any other Ibo governor. What we have seen thus far is the best of Ibo governance you are doing your best so keep up the good work.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Cuche: 8:04pm On Oct 10, 2013
bushwailo: I think its time Anambra plays it rightful role as pace setters in Nigeria and eliminate Religion and Tribalism from Nigerian politics.
The worst part is that if you speak to those who know Ikemba very well, they will tell you he was actually a Nationalist who fought against the injustice metted out to his people and would have done same for every other Nigerian.
I discovered Obi supporters for his third term agenda on NL are not campaigning with projects executed maybe because there is too little or non.
All they do is attack Yoruba people, APC, Tinubu, Ubah, or any person who thinks it high time Peter left Anambra for good.

kingbang, bestviewer and Co should know that Yoruba, Abokis, are not problem of Anambra but getting Peter to show us what he did with N2trillion in 7 years. I have traversed the State, it doesn't look like where even N200b was spent on projects except if he buys the cement used for N1m per bag. Yet he kept harassing traders at all the major markets in Anambra using his uncle for more money which I'm not sure if it enters the IGR. At Nkwo Nnewi, 2 years ago about 5 persons were gunned down by those thugs when the traders said enough is enough.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Jomark(m): 9:15pm On Oct 10, 2013
madridsta007: Funny enough those who are supporting Ngige and the abominable act he has done are largely not Igbos, nor would they partake in the election.

Ngige is a titled chief. He should know better.

The Sultan of Sokoto gives his orders and the politicians in the north obey and listen. The Ooni of Ife gives his and the South West politicians obey. It's just tradition.

With this act Ngige has just put a final nail to his gubernatorial ambitions. It's that simple.
you are a big time lying machine. I was at the flag off and 99:9 percent of us are igbos. Surely, the man is gonna win. He has my vote joor...i don't care about the party. What I care is who will deliver in my state.
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Jomark(m): 9:22pm On Oct 10, 2013
Mahatma Ghandi: I will speak on this issue as a neutral observer. You don't cut your nose to spite you face, if Nigeria was a homogeneous nation Ngige would have won any election irrespective of the platform. however because of the historical past of Nigeria, Ngige will not win in the election not because he does not have the good will of the people but rather because he has positioned himself wrongly. if we tell ourselves the truth we will find that the injuries inflicted on Nigeria by the civil war has not been addressed not to talk being healed. aligning therefore with the forces that purportedly inflicted these injuries on your people is not a very wise political move, it may me a more matured way of thinking but not necessarily a wise step. Breaking the festival of the obi is not a plus for ngige either, here he puts himself in the light of a man that enters his father's house with someone that his siblings see as an enemy and is attempting to take his father's matrimonial bed for repair while his mother is sleeping on it. whether his intentions are good or bad it doesn't count he will be resisted that is the situation that Ngige has found himself. any wise eastern politician before aligning with the APC must ensure that the APC shows its good will for the east before any alignment with the party. unfortunately this has been bane of a few respected politicians in the east they have aligned too quickly with the supposed new bride of Nigerian politics. this piece does not aim to credit or discredit any party but to put things in proper perspective and offer advice to politicians and would be politicians in the east that fancy and believe in the APC.
...Short term memory is your disease or perhaps lack of political history. Didn't our dear Father(Ojukwu) align with NPN? An acclaimed hausa party in second republic? Plz...get your facts straight or buy a bottle of hero and seal your lazy moments instead of gossiping campaign. Didn't Ngige win a senatorial seat in that anti-igbo(as you may say) party? These jobless liars sef...
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 10:55pm On Oct 10, 2013
Italiano1:

Do you think this ibokwenu.com or Biafraradio.net where you can say anything without any evidence to back it up?

You made a statement publicly and you cannot defend that statement and you have the audacity to ask me to contact you?

Go and sleep my friend.

I don't have your time bro
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Dibiachukwu: 11:30pm On Oct 10, 2013
bushwailo:
Listen to the rubbish your spewing in 21st century. undecided
Deut {7:3} Neither shalt thou
make marriages with them; thy daughter thou shalt not give
unto his son, nor his daughter shalt thou take unto thy son.
{7:4} For they will turn away thy son from following me,
that they may serve other gods: so will the anger of the
LORD be kindled against you, and destroy thee suddenly.

MALACHI {3:6}
For I [am] the LORD, I change not; therefore ye sons
of Jacob are not consumed.

This son of Ojukwu (from a fula mother), that is campaigning for a party of the yorubas; in Igboland is a perfect example of what our God was saying
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by bushwailo: 11:58pm On Oct 10, 2013
Dibiachukwu:

This son of Ojukwu (from a fula mother), that is campaigning for a party of the yorubas; in Igboland is a perfect example of what our God was saying

Illiteracy is a disease. Ojukwu is your role modfel and you don't know anything about him.
Sylvester is his first son from an Nnewi mother, Ojukwus first wife.
The so called fula woman even had a girl.

Continu misquoting bible for your devious means.
Just like Obi
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Dibiachukwu: 12:20am On Oct 11, 2013
bushwailo:
Illiteracy is a disease. Ojukwu is your role modfel and you don't know anything about him.
Sylvester is his first son from an Nnewi mother, Ojukwus first wife.
The so called fula woman even had a girl.

Continu misquoting bible for your devious means.
Just like Obi
Ok I was wrong there. But God's words still stand. Igbos should marry and have babies with Igbos. Thus saith the lord God. Peace
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Dibiachukwu: 12:23am On Oct 11, 2013
SAY NO TO YORUBA PARTY IN IGBOLAND
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Onlytruth(m): 12:31am On Oct 11, 2013
Dibiachukwu: SAY NO TO YORUBA PARTY IN IGBOLAND
Dibiachukwu:

grin grin grin

My brother but which party is the Igbo party now? Just asking...
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by Nobody: 4:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
jp philips:

Sylvester is not ojukwu's son, Nigeria is really a funny country
You could have ignored it, why quoting me
Re: Ojukwu's Son Campaigns For Ngige Against APGA by MahatmaGhandi: 1:59pm On Oct 12, 2013
Jomark: ...Short term memory is your disease or perhaps lack of political history. Didn't our dear Father(Ojukwu) align with NPN? An acclaimed hausa party in second republic? Plz...get your facts straight or buy a bottle of hero and seal your lazy moments instead of gossiping campaign. Didn't Ngige win a senatorial seat in that anti-igbo(as you may say) party? These jobless liars sef...

go back and read what I wrote, then come back and have a conversation with me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

DSS Gives Families Of Missing Officers 250,000 For Burial, Without Their Bodies / Army To Turn Sambisa Forest To Training Ground From 2017 / Kawu Regrets Mass Defections Of APC Aspirants In Kano

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.