Stats: 3,153,503 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68390 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by AreaFada2: 5:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nothing person no go hear.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by yinparc: 5:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
On Your own.first ,second and third time.infact I don't want 2 say u a mad.anyway,God wil direct u.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by henrimoto(m): 5:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
ninja4life: Abram married sarah,jacob married rebeccah so wtf is wrong with these religious hypocrites dat had infected dis thread.imagine one chimpazee saying d girl deserves to die.na wa for all dis hypocrites.well i can only blame d girl and her cousin u got pregnant d first time.okay agreed shit happens second time na mistake 3rd time haha na so condom expensive.anyway d harm had been done i can only advice d lady to carry out d abortion cos giving birth to such a baby in nigeria will make her encounter idiots like haywhymido who will call for her head.and also keeping d baby will likely bring shame to they and their parent.but if their is a way she can keep d pregnancy without their parent knowing (which i doubt there is) she can give it a shot to giv birth to day baby and give it up for adoption like someone suggested.my opinion so no idiot should quote my post cos i dont hav ur time.
hahahahahaha.... lolzzz bros. the matter on ground na very serious matter... we think say you wan talk something different from other hypocrites as you call them.... but we no know say na you be senior-hypocrite for this issue. hahahaha.. weldone.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Rejoice5000(f): 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
if this story is true i won't advice u to go 4 an abortion cos am a mother but u are left with two things to let ur mum know and to face the taboo u caused by urself.if the pregnancy was owned by another different body its understandable but this one ur own blood hmmmmmmm face the shame that's all.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
Lmbo@ the 'holier than thou' christians accusing her of incest like your frigging bible stories didn't encourage that......well imho......she should get an abortion in a good hospital and keep her legs closed this time
p.s......abortion isn't murder......since when did a foetus become a baby?.....smdh
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by mutvy: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Congratulations !!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by danny301: 5:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Young woman, you are in a very serious problem here, but the good news is that there is no problem without a solution if only we are sincere to seek for solutions the right way. Apart from the fact that pre-marital sex and abortion are two terrible sins, incest brings one under serious curse that will definitely cut your life short or negatively affect your destiny if you don't sincerely repent and seek God's mercy... I had cousins who were engaged in such act and i tell you, both of them died not just untimely but also mysteriously... Going for another abortion is another of concealing your abominable deeds which certainly is not a way out of the whole mess... The surest way to come out of such a dubious sin is to expose it, sin and every work of darkness is weaken when brought to the light... Go and tell your parents,it may be hard for them but they have know what had transpired between you and your cousin, after all it was their carelessness that lead to the whole thing in the first place (what were they thinking when asked two matured youths of the opposite sex with in their sexually active age and youthful exuberance to stay in just 'one room' on their own?)... After that confession to your parents, go to a spirit fill man of God for prayer and counselling... But all that may not change the fact that you have carry that sigma for a very long time yet what matters most is that you have obtained justification from God who has the final say in your life.

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ifekemmy(f): 5:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Dis is serious o, anyway , dnt kill ursef, stop d abortion, it is a sin. Although wat u did is a sin. I blame ur mom for allowing a full grown girl to stay wth a guy in d name of searching for accommodation. D guy was tempted n u give way. D deed has bin done, go n pray as for forgiveness of sin(fornication, incest, murder), cry to God n he will delivered u n sin no more. Deliverance is important plssss. U can seek spiritual help from any religion u belong to. God is willing to deliver u if u re ready to leave new life
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Omolola1: Do you have the fear of God at all? You committed murder, in.cest, fornication and lust of the flesh all at once...smh.
My sincere advise to you is to tell your parents everything, all the gory details. I'm sure they would know what to do.

And Jesus wept cry
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ALISMILE(m): 5:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
i ve read tru most replies and ve seen that the people hu commentd and insulted d person who posted this topic are just hipocrates. All she requested frm u idiots is ur advice. If u guys do not ve it, then shut up and let her be.Please,i understand ur condition and i knw that nobdy is absolutely free frm such errors. However,i do not ve any advice for u nw. I ll follow ur issue then i ll think very much about it,maybe i ll ve some advice for u.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by henrimoto(m): 5:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
silverdam: Haba! You guys should give good advice not death or discouraging ones... She's also a human being and it can happen to anyone
bros, what do you expect? people should clap hands for her or rub a soft palm of the hand @ her back because she is wise..... ? moreover, what is your own opinion...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 5:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
1. The story is from a blog, probably formed like those facebook pages.

2. Read the first line, he is not the person facing the problem, why advise the wrong person.

3. Since the poster got it from a blog/wordpress, he doesn't know the people with the problem, why throw insults and advice.

Conclusion, this story is not need, pomkwem
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 5:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
The girl is running mad, ti e ti baje

Pregnant boy, i know ur own pregnancy was handiwork of the devil but shld we also blame the devil on this her own?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by agehero13(f): 5:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
ask God for forgiveness
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Amhappy(f): 5:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
My dear sister if not for the grace of God may have been in your situation,so i will not judge you. There is hope for you baby. Jesus died for you. He saved you. Jesus loves you so much. Accepting these facts are the first key to your healing. Met ur Chaplian in school and confess,you can go with ur girlfriend you have confined in. Let yous chap be your lead out of this mess. Do not i repeat Do not do this third abortion.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
ogbeni**u had beta not do dat abortion...if not na death for u oh*i'd advise u tel ur mum*
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by macdelene(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
My dear its bad enof havin sex wit a person u are nt married to which is fornication to worse it u are committing incest and also u ave bein committin murder haba . My dear ur sin is really great. My dear don't abort again. Both of u should go and meet ur parent nd confess and also go for serious deliverance. Becs u need it fast.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by ninochukwubrown(m): 5:51pm On Oct 11, 2013
E no get wetin pesin no fit hear oo..incest+fornicatn+murder<abortion>=........
D trut z dt d sin f lust and sexual immorality z da mst temptin n difikut 2 resist..young men n wumen easily give in..GOD help us
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by childluck(m): 5:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
For the sake of the yet unborn child... please abort the pregnancy.
History will not forget and have it easy on him/her.

Do not think you can keep this a secret, it is impossible !!!
Fate has it that the baby would look like the father and then people will naturally know the truth.

Don't tell no family because you won't be able to live with the reaction and condemnation

Abort and never sin no more !!!
Flee from that you useless cousin !!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by braine(m): 5:54pm On Oct 11, 2013
RedBenson:

Pregnant boy, i know ur own pregnancy was handiwork of the devil but shld we also blame the devil on this her own?

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Akshow: 6:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nigerians will never cease to amaze me with their silly hypocritical holier than thou attitude. I read d entire first page n it was as expected. Filled with negative vibes n anger plus judgement. All u castigating her u think she is not remorseful of her predicament? Or u all re without sins abi? What many of u pronouncing Gods judgement on her do even pass hers, so cos she shared her pain, soliciting for advice, u all pounce on d opportunity to bring her down to make urselves feel good. Silly imps. @poster I will still suggest d and c in a good medical centre except u re from d north where cousins can marry. I also blame ur parent for making u squat with a man, its nt just right. If God save u from dis gbege, my dear make u stop dat nonsense sharply biko. I'm praying for u.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by okpukmbat: 6:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
two options:
1. Take the bull by the horn, get rid of the baby and serve ursef frm shame and stigmatization. You ll not die, do it via a specialized ....Good luck
2. Have sex with another man: mention him to ur friends and ur parents. Do not let anyone know that you hv sex with ur cousin. ......it is well.
My 2kobo......
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by kayClt(f): 6:03pm On Oct 11, 2013
So after d first abortion,ur brain no boot to end d incest u call a relationship,if i advice u to abort d pregancy,it will be murder,if u kip d pregancy, what will u tell ur child wen he/she is grown.the child practically becomes a second cousin if I'm not mistaken. Pray to God for direction dats ur only remedy.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by AKMoney1(m): 6:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: So after d first abortion,ur brain no boot to end d incest u call a relationship,if i advice u to abort d pregancy,it will be murder,if u kip d pregancy, what will u tell ur child wen he/she is grown.the child practically becomes a second cousin if I'm not mistaken. Pray to God for direction dats ur only remedy.

Babe how far? wink
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by longsam: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pls,leave that house to stay somewhere else,prayerfully inform your parent without letting him know 'cos he might plan your death and never go for abortion 'cos doing that will end your life.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
U r sick! What do u mean poly girls??
University girls nko abi those grls are not learners compared to unilag babes evn my schl grls (unibuja)
Evil knws no boundary ie in respect of campus prostitution but in the case of the grl and her cousin...boundary dey o!but not in respect of schl but individual

My advise:they shud convert to Islam and get married! I know cousins marry in Islam so........

Tapout: Poly girls sha
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 6:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
well, this is pretty a messed up situation, but you dont have to give up, dont do no abortionns anymore or else you will die, confess to whoever and damn the consequences, repent of your sins and let jesus forgive you. Have your child and nurture him, live your life and move on, its hard but the truth about life is that hope is never ever totally lost because we have God who cares for us regardless of our filthy sins. smiley
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Getsunga(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pls pple don't be quick to judge this girl. We have all at one time or the other sinned. There's no such thing as a big (great) sins and small sins. My advice for the girl is to take the matter to God in prayer, repent from this sin and ask God to forgive her her sins in Jesus' name. God is faithful and Just to forgive us our sins when we confess it and repent from it. And as for the pregnancy, I'll advice that u keep it for aborting it is murder. Keep the child, tell your parents about it. Yes they'll be disappointed but its the right thing to do. They won't love you less and neither will God. God bless!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by LausDeo(m): 6:23pm On Oct 11, 2013
peppy luv: U r sick! What do u mean poly girls??
University girls nko abi those grls are not learners compared to unilag babes evn my schl grls (unibuja)
Evil knws no boundary ie in respect of campus prostitution but in the case of the grl and her cousin...boundary dey o!but not in respect of schl but individual

My advise:they shud convert to Islam and get married! I know cousins marry in Islam so........

no mind d 1diot jare...him no fit talk pass d level of his intelligence
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by optimusprime2(m): 6:24pm On Oct 11, 2013
if you love him, then marry him & y'all elope, Shikena!

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by victorlexa(m): 6:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
1st of all rush to d nearest deliverance centre be it MfM or or any oda,nd again u must nt kill dat baby
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 6:26pm On Oct 11, 2013
WAY 2 GO GIRL!
U BOTH LOVE EACH OTHER THATS ALL THAT MATTERS
WORSE THINGS HAVE HAPPENED
U COULD HAVE COME HOME AND MET UR COUSIN
BENT OVER WHILE ANOTHER GUY LAYS IT TO HIM
FROM THE REAR

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60