Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,474 members, 7,819,730 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:54 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68389 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 7:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
You are a dirty Who*re!!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 7:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
wen una dey do de.....abi u no no de implicationz. go nd sake God forgiveness first den open up 2 ur parents nd bare de shame. make sure u flee 4rm ur b.f abi cousin.dnt try any abortion cos if u do u r BIGGIEST FOOL ever.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by coupleprophets: 7:15pm On Oct 11, 2013
God loves you and HE wants you to be saved
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by AKMoney1(m): 7:16pm On Oct 11, 2013
kayClt: ma dear, i dey kampe kiss

Emmm...... as per my thread, na u i wan choose oooo wink
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by klens(m): 7:22pm On Oct 11, 2013
you guys comment are not helping matters at all, our God is a merciful God, she seek for advice not a curse from you, we all have our weaknesses you may not be more righteous than her,to some people staying with a male cousin and may be wearing attractive,sexy night wear can move them if they lack self control. My cousin do visit me often during my service year,we served in the same state, we sleep in the same bed, what will even make me wanting to touch my sister, what happened to other girls if you can't control yourself, what she did is an abomination and a sin, but to some country it is not. Sister first of all denounce your sin and ask God for forgiveness, he is willing to forgive you, don't abort the child, stay away from your cousin, never blame your parents for allowing you two to stay for a while,

2 Likes

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by kzokul(m): 7:28pm On Oct 11, 2013
Both of u must b possessed by evil spirit..infact both of u are possessed by a very bad spirit........ Tufiakwa.... ARU
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by nifesi01(f): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
Pregnant Boy!:
The girl is running mad, ti e ti baje

y d curse now, if u no fit advice cuff ur hands nw, na by force u must comment? is she not better than the person dating her brother or father?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by crackhouse(m): 7:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
this is serious but u have to take it easy so u don't spoil things. calm down and think with ur brain first.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by vanstanzy(m): 7:38pm On Oct 11, 2013
silverdam:

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/10/must-read-im-pregnant-for-my-cousin-again-after-2-abortions/[/url]

Awww! wink wink wink Thats so sweet. What an emotional story. grin grin grin grin grin I suggest u have the baby, and dont even think of aborting it, cos ur mum didnt abort u and there is a very thin line between life and death. Do us a favour and name the baby "INCEST!". Thank you for cooperating. grin grin grin
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by vanstanzy(m): 7:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
nifesi01:

y d curse now, if u no fit advice cuff ur hands nw, na by force u must comment? is she not better than the person dating her brother or father?

Lest u dont know, pregnant boy is a Yoruba by tribe and they have this cursing thing embedded in their DNA. Its natural for Fish to live in Water. U DIG? wink wink wink
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by LausDeo(m): 7:46pm On Oct 11, 2013
rapala: tell him to continue to Bleep you till the pregnant come down..lobatan
seriously?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by dayo20002002: 7:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
Just pray and ask God 4 forgiveness. Well there is nothing you can't do but to inform your parents both of you and let them reach a compromise on your behalf. God will see you through
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by 3rdeye1(m): 7:55pm On Oct 11, 2013
U better go tell ur story to ur maker my dear....lest this pple(nairalanders) confuses u d more.....
let he who is without sin be the first to cast a stone......
she has sinned..yes! But she's redeemable.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Blackheritage: 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
My dear sister,u deed d worst thing... Wahalai!!! It is only God that can forgive u. U had better chose to seek for forgiveness from God. Because dis has n will turn to generational curse.. Has per d pregnacy, don't try to abort oo because if u do, u may be putting ur life or ur womb on life line and directly or indirectly at advantage to d guy. Don't even tell d guy that u won't abort oo cos he ma try to kill u. Even if u agree to abort with him, he might still wanna kill u.So be careful too. Cos when u're gone d shame will be reduced.

At d course of aborting u might loose ur womb n not be able to give birth again but him go still born ooo forget. Even is mother will bark him to born.
So my dear sister chose to live,so that u can seek for forgiveness b4 death than to only let be forgiven by God & u in everlasting sorrow in grave.U started dis together, accept that has ur fate and to face d shame together so that he too will accept it has his fate too. I've many to advice u but dis is a social n popular forum, he might be seeing it or one of his friends he told n dis might not be good for u. If u want to hear more piece or pieces of advice text ur Full facebook identity name on dis number (08174307046) , there I can know its real u, no matter hw I'll be sure is not ur cousin. UR LIFE IS PRECIOUS. And less I forget try to change all ur passwords from him even ur fone Password. If u are confortable textiing ur I.D pls! Pls!! & Pls !!! Tell ur mum has soon as possible, pls. A word is enough for d wise my dear. Thanks.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by henrimoto(m): 7:59pm On Oct 11, 2013
nifesi01:

what are you saying ? are they not the same thing ....
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by festivity123: 8:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
silverdam:

[url]tosinsilverdam./2013/10/10/must-read-im-pregnant-for-my-cousin-again-after-2-abortions/[/url]
how can u be sleeping wit ur cousine,is an abomination,u have to let ur parents knw abt it and face d shame instead of abortion then die and go to hell.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Bombaybombay: 8:04pm On Oct 11, 2013
silverdam:

U r finished!!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by phatrat: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
Why all this insult, some culture in africa even the hausas marry they cousins same with tha rednecks in tha usa, aint no big deal fucking ur cuz but i never gon do that, thats a no no
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Bombaybombay: 8:06pm On Oct 11, 2013
festivity123: how can u be sleeping wit ur cousine,is an abomination,u have to let ur parents knw abt it and face d shame instead of abortion then die and go to hell.
Y would u ask her to tell her parents. U r wicked. Let het abort again, die and go to hell. I think dats a better idea
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Gerrie(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
danny301: Young woman, you are in a very serious problem here, but the good news is that there is no problem without a solution if only we are sincere to seek for solutions the right way. Apart from the fact that pre-marital sex and abortion are two terrible sins, incest brings one under serious curse that will definitely cut your life short or negatively affect your destiny if you don't sincerely repent and seek God's mercy... I had cousins who were engaged in such act and i tell you, both of them died not just untimely but also mysteriously... Going for another abortion is another of concealing your abominable deeds which certainly is not a way out of the whole mess... The surest way to come out of such a dubious sin is to expose it, sin and every work of darkness is weaken when brought to the light... Go and tell your parents,it may be hard for them but they have know what had transpired between you and your cousin, after all it was their carelessness that lead to the whole thing in the first place (what were they thinking when asked two matured youths of the opposite sex with in their sexually active age and youthful exuberance to stay in just 'one room' on their own?)... After that confession to your parents, go to a spirit fill man of God for prayer and counselling... But all that may not change the fact that you have carry that sigma for a very long time yet what matters most is that you have obtained justification from God who has the final say in your life.

best advice by a loooooonnnnnggggg mile.

BTW, almost got entangled into this but God gave me the resilience I needed to overcome the urge, and I'm forever grateful to God.

To y'all chasing Super Stories, 'Hints'
sorry to be disappointed, this shit happens 4 real!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Gerrie(m): 8:12pm On Oct 11, 2013
danny301: Young woman, you are in a very serious problem here, but the good news is that there is no problem without a solution if only we are sincere to seek for solutions the right way. Apart from the fact that pre-marital sex and abortion are two terrible sins, incest brings one under serious curse that will definitely cut your life short or negatively affect your destiny if you don't sincerely repent and seek God's mercy... I had cousins who were engaged in such act and i tell you, both of them died not just untimely but also mysteriously... Going for another abortion is another of concealing your abominable deeds which certainly is not a way out of the whole mess... The surest way to come out of such a dubious sin is to expose it, sin and every work of darkness is weaken when brought to the light... Go and tell your parents,it may be hard for them but they have know what had transpired between you and your cousin, after all it was their carelessness that lead to the whole thing in the first place (what were they thinking when asked two matured youths of the opposite sex with in their sexually active age and youthful exuberance to stay in just 'one room' on their own?)... After that confession to your parents, go to a spirit fill man of God for prayer and counselling... But all that may not change the fact that you have carry that sigma for a very long time yet what matters most is that you have obtained justification from God who has the final say in your life.

best advice by a loooooonnnnnggggg mile.

BTW, almost got entangled into this but God gave me the resilience I needed to overcome the urge, and I'm forever grateful to God.

To y'all chasing Super Stories, 'Hints'
sorry to be disappointed, this shit happens 4 real!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Tinkybabe(f): 8:13pm On Oct 11, 2013
O sorire!Congratulations!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Bizibi(m): 8:14pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nigerians and their advice can make one commit suicide
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by steffans(m): 8:25pm On Oct 11, 2013
Poly Girls....
Su Mamman da Babbaan.....
Lol
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by millyangel(f): 8:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
U re a mad girl, I tink both of needs deliverance. Abomination!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by millyangel(f): 8:30pm On Oct 11, 2013
U re a mad girl, I tink both of you needs deliverance. Abomination!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by 50calibre(m): 8:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
What's up with all these judgemental people on NL, who made you guys moral judges?

Whats up with all these talk of murder, fornication, inc*est bla bla bla!! You either proffer a solution, or hush!

Too many religious zealots in Nigeria, yet unspeakable crimes happen in Nigeria.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by 50calibre(m): 8:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
ChiSun27: U r a disgrace girl. You and couz deserves to be stoned.

As for what you will do outside abortion...please hug a transformer or better still lie down on a rail.

You want to tell me that you were not aware of the consequencies from the beginning...anu ohia.

Looool typical Nigerian, primitive & savage in nature.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by geesilver(m): 8:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
Only God can judge ƴƠƲ now, ℓ̊ pity your parents
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by dekins: 8:49pm On Oct 11, 2013
How do I believe this?Could it be a joke or something?Even if the first one was a mistake,the second one was a remix of the first mistake how then will you call the third one?
You can't and shouldn't escape serious deliverance.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by pbling: 8:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
u fukin possess wt 101 demons,u r jst a pure dog,sku cant teach ya evry tin.were is our culture 9ja?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by OLUJOSHINS(m): 8:53pm On Oct 11, 2013
homesteady: You better rush and abort that baby! Look for any good medical centre!
No . The best option is 4 her & dat boy 2 run to ghana & start a new life

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.