Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,348 members, 7,819,237 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:11 PM

I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions (68385 Views)

I’ve Dated 12 Men, And Had Seven Abortions / After 3 Abortions, He Will Marry Another Lady This Month / My Stepfather Want 2 Divorce My Mom, I’m Pregnant 4 Him+He’s Ready 2 Marry Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Godson201333(m): 6:27pm On Oct 11, 2013
Nothing wey Man no go hear
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by childluck(m): 6:29pm On Oct 11, 2013
Can someboby explain to me the fate of such a child The STIGMA ?
Just assume you were the child and you have been told the story, imagine your friends at school jesting and all ...
Can you damn such consequences
This is a wicked world and people will wake you up every morning with reminders about the story,
even your family members will ... JUST FEW PEOPLE WILL UNDERSTAND

Imagine the child wanting to run for a political office in future

chris baba: well, this is pretty a messed up situation, but you dont have to give up, dont do no abortionns anymore or else you will die, confess to whoever and damn the consequences, repent of your sins and let jesus forgive you. Have your child and nurture him, live your life and move on, its hard but the truth about life is that hope is never ever totally lost because we have God who cares for us regardless of our filthy sins. smiley
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Xtranoble: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
dear sister, you've made mistakes but you can deserve to live, not to die. abortion is evil..thick GOD you survived the others and if your instincts tells you will die, don't try it again.
MY ADVICE
keep the pregnancy, but don't inform any body that your cousin is responsible...it's better to be called a LovePeddler than an outcasts. just claim that you were careless and had a one night stand with a stranger.you are an adult, no body will kill you, but you can kill yourself by ding the abortion.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Bola10(m): 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tapout: Poly girls sha
What dat mean or have u not had a uni ife dat thrown a baby inside wc
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 6:33pm On Oct 11, 2013
Let the person without sin cast the first stone. The deed has been done, pls tell your parents. Its better you live and bear the shame than DIE in shame. Abortion is risky.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Daziz(m): 6:34pm On Oct 11, 2013
Team i dont giv a Bleep
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by iykofias(m): 6:36pm On Oct 11, 2013
If Ur frnd shuld bring galaxy note 3(brand new or uk used) for me, then mayb I mite take care of her . I'm jux doing ds because of moses o.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by rapala(m): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
tell him to continue to Bleep you till the pregnant come down..lobatan
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by kayClt(f): 6:37pm On Oct 11, 2013
AK Money:

Babe how far? wink
ma dear, i dey kampe kiss
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by kayClt(f): 6:41pm On Oct 11, 2013
optimus-prime1:
if you love him, then marry him & y'all elope, Shikena!
ehnnnnn!!!!! What r u saying? Where r u frm pls?
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Godsbrown(m): 6:42pm On Oct 11, 2013
she is aking for advice, because she has been convicted of her sins
this should not be an avenue to insult or codemn....even if its only biro you have stolen before...before God you are on deathrow if not repented of...so pray for her and wish her well.....only God knows how grave our own secret sins are.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by kroosx: 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
PROBLEM DEY!!!
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by mspee(f): 6:43pm On Oct 11, 2013
Ha!!! lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Nobody: 6:44pm On Oct 11, 2013
ALISMILE: i ve read tru most replies and ve seen that the people hu commentd and insulted d person who posted this topic are just hipocrates. All she requested frm u idiots is ur advice. If u guys do not ve it, then shut up and let her be.Please,i understand ur condition and i knw that nobdy is absolutely free frm such errors. However,i do not ve any advice for u nw. I ll follow ur issue then i ll think very much about it,maybe i ll ve some advice for u.

If you don't have anything to say, then shut the fu.c k up.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by eluquenson(m): 6:45pm On Oct 11, 2013
Its no wonders any longer. Its the End of Time Prophecies that befell the couples...they only need deliverance & prayers. undecided
God go save you
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by jejeannetteya(f): 6:47pm On Oct 11, 2013
infodollarman:

na so craze de start o... na only em thing de sweet you? a beg make i hear word!
Must u quote d whole thread. Learner
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by lordibem(m): 6:50pm On Oct 11, 2013
Haywhymido: u deserve to die, n y r u afraid of abortion nw Wen u dey enjoy d knacking u come here come tell us. I.d.i.o.t. If u r a lady n u r aborting 4 ur boyfrd u r d biggest fool on earth
that is very stupid and foolish of you. Are u a saint? You equally dererve death, even long a go. Just shut your cursed mouth, if you cant be of help. My sister, it is not yet late for God to help. Sinc it was a risk, aborting in the past, i advice you dont, for the sake of your life and soul. I still have more advice and guidelines, if you care for it, link me up on facebook with 'lordibems'. Chukwu nonyere gi...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by seegobe(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
ikun njogede ikun redi,
se ikunko ma pe ohun to dun mpani ?

my fello nairalanda help me gba oju girl yii joo.
you are about to give birth to your lastborn.
you know some sinners are richest sinners, while some are wreched sinners,[ otoshi elese] girl you belong to the wreched class.
if i see you here again , i promise you i go delete straight frm nairaland.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Shady3(m): 6:52pm On Oct 11, 2013
dx one na fetish story
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Emytexboy(m): 6:53pm On Oct 11, 2013

Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by eluquenson(m): 6:56pm On Oct 11, 2013
lordibem: that is very stupid and foolish of you. Are u a saint? You equally dererve death, even long a go. Just shut your cursed mouth, if you cant be of help. My sister, it is not yet late for God to help. Sinc it was a risk, aborting in the past, i advice you dont, for the sake of your life and soul. I still have more advice and guidelines, if you care for it, link me up on facebook with 'lordibems'. Chukwu nonyere gi...

So, those are your advice? undecided
abi you wan continue ni...oga post more of your advice here let people see cos there are some people on NL that are simply in the same shoe bt are afraid to share. shocked
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by treach(m): 6:57pm On Oct 11, 2013
D bible made it clear for us nt to judge any one no Mata d sin. Let her go for confession wit a vow Neva to go back to sin den let her parents no about d situation. It will nt be easy but every thing dat happens in life is for a reason.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by olanrewajumi(m): 6:58pm On Oct 11, 2013
Haywhymido: u deserve to die, n y r u afraid of abortion nw Wen u dey enjoy d knacking u come here come tell us. I.d.i.o.t. If u r a lady n u r aborting 4 ur boyfrd u r d biggest fool on earth
i cant imagine how people can be dis heartless and senseless.Mr perfect man.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by seegobe(m): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
this girl don port straight...dont worry airtel go give the child scholarship....
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by sweetp(f): 7:00pm On Oct 11, 2013
keep d baby, but my dear, u need big diliverance
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by fabulouzzi(f): 7:01pm On Oct 11, 2013
Na wa o :-XNa wa o
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by seegobe(m): 7:02pm On Oct 11, 2013
guy u make sense for the first time..front page
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by chetachuma(m): 7:05pm On Oct 11, 2013
this is madness,the both are mentally sick.
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by CharliParker: 7:07pm On Oct 11, 2013
1st, 2nd abortion u did not learn any thing,and u did not stop it thats very careless of U. Please dont abort the baby just meet a Rev father or good pastor u can go for deliverance also, since it has happend. Truely this is not normal atall
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by Eillyeillz(m): 7:08pm On Oct 11, 2013
Tunjasko: The parents also contributed to this....Why should she stay with the opposite sex in the same room?...Body no be firewood nah...My advise to her is that she should not abort the pregnancy,she should confide in an elder close to her family to settle it...But the gal z jst too careless...Afta 2 abortions?..God hve mercy
so one can't live wif dia cousinz anymore??just cos dia of the opposite sex.gurl i fink it's high tym u let u folks kwn about it.and plzz don't take anoda lyf two iz enough...
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by IamBLAZER(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
some things are not just worth talking about
Re: I’m Pregnant For My Cousin Again, After 2 Abortions by VULCAN(m): 7:11pm On Oct 11, 2013
@chinziaski

Good of you to note these first 2 points. I agree with you on those 2 and the last part of 3 but the OP pasted it from his own blog claiming that its someone he knows.

Since most people are quicker at talking than thinking they rush to start insulting and judging. Its very unlikely that the OP is telling us the truth about the origin of this story but anybody that doubts that such is not happening is rather naïve.

A few people have spoken like those with the love of God In them while the rest carry the spirit of those men who wanted to stone the woman caught in adultery before Jesus. For those holier than thou self righteous ones I have a surprise package for them straight from the bible.

Gen.20:12" And yet indeed she is my sister; she is the daughter of my father, but not the daughter of my mother; and she became my wife."

These are the words of Abraham who married his half-sister Sarai. Yes Abraham married his half-sister.

Now pls let's check out some more hidden gems

Exodus 6:20 And Amram took him Jochebed his father's sister to wife; and she bare him Aaron and Moses:

Moses who parted the Red Sea under God was a product of a marriage between a man and his maternal aunt.

Now these occurred before the law so let's see what God said about marrying cousins

Pls search through Levicticus 18- the "Incest" chapter

Nothing on marrying cousins. Its not forbidden under Abrahamic dispensation nor that of Moses'

Apparently both the Moses law on incest and the societal rejection of it may be due to genetic defects which arise in some children of such unions.

But please don't make it as if God forbids marriage between cousins. Cos u need to turn the bible inside out yet you won't find it.

So am I saying that fornication is good.

Nope. We know its biblically wrong.

The sin she is guilty of is fornication- Something which 90% of nairalanders are also guilty of- and also the sin of abortion. If you have given a babe money "to remove it"- why are you here condemning?

But what makes people react with so much venom to this story. Its probably because such people want to take their minds off their own secret sins.

A final word. Most of you have friends and colleagues from the north but what you don't know is that some are married to their cousins. Go and investigate and when you find out I dare you to pour such venom on them. wink

chinziaski: 1. The story is from a blog, probably formed like those facebook pages.

2. Read the first line, he is not the person facing the problem, why advise the wrong person.

3. Since the poster got it from a blog/wordpress, he doesn't know the people with the problem, why throw insults and advice.

Conclusion, this story is not need, pomkwem

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Types Of Guys You Should Not Play 'Hard-To-Get' With / Pre-Wedding Shoot: When A Doctor Is Engaged To A Doctor / Happy Groom, Sad Bride: Photos Of A New Couple Have Got Nigerians Talking

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.