Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,210 members, 7,818,707 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:27 PM

Religion Section 'awards Night' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section 'awards Night' (19766 Views)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 5:59pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

Very valid point!

HBG how did you guys manage to safeguard the identity of members on whatsapp?
Lol, it was just me and the chatbox peeps then.

BUT, I registered with the number I don't use for my personal use, nobody can call me on the number I use on whatsApp.

I was explaining ATMC suggestion not that it can be used o....
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:00pm On Oct 13, 2013
please hide this one as well
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
ooman:

me on whatsapp with nl'ers? my cover don blow be that wink

Lol!!!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I believe the voting should be limited to only the regular posters on this section. There were people last year that did not know that this section existed but where sent over here by toba to rig the vote. We must prevent that from happening again.

PDP ruined my political career. embarassed

#Toba Jega
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Which atheist will trust HBG with his whatsapp/number? (except Judas muskeeto) grin

It is a silly idea. I cant even believe that you and Tobechi are giving it thought

What do you suggest?

1 Like

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Lol, it was just me and the chatbox peeps then.

BUT, I registered with the number I don't use for my personal use, nobody can call me on the number I use on whatsApp.

I was explaining ATMC suggestion not that it can be used o....

It may work if members of this committee (if there will be one) have a spare phone they can use. Anyways, if there is any better suggestion that won't blow the cover of members, I am willing to hear.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 13, 2013
striktlymi:

What do you suggest?

Get the committee first.

If it is only the mods that are the awards committee- they can easily settle it with their mods secret forum
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by HumbledbYGrace(f): 6:09pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

lolz,,,,,you wanted to run the award show with your clique on whatsapp.

Mtchew.......for a woman in SA, you sure know the PDP way....
Troll, get over yourself. Toba did good by bringing people to make sure you do not win. tongue
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:11pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Troll, get over yourself. Toba did good by bringing people to make sure you do not win. tongue

Some people just cant troll....

Seriously? Was that meant to butthurt me?

Troll harder! smiley
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ooman(m): 6:12pm On Oct 13, 2013
HumbledbYGrace: Troll, get over yourself. Toba did good by bringing people to make sure you do not win. tongue

ok, thats bad...

this is getting personal...Striky, call your dogs tongue
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 13, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: I believe the voting should be limited to only the regular posters on this section. There were people last year that did not know that this section existed but where sent over here by toba to rig the vote. We must prevent that from happening again.

I think I agree with this because if members are to vote, they should at least know who they are voting for. This may mean setting up a monitoring group to handle stuff like:

1) Multiple id identification.
2) Ensure voters are active posters here.
3) etc

That may be for categories that have to do with members (i.e people). If there is a category that will require a review of threads e.g best thread for the year (just saying) I believe other individuals can easily review the nominated threads and cast their votes. This may be open to outsiders. Outsiders might not get to nominate the threads but voting may be permissible with respect to this category.

What do you guys think?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:17pm On Oct 13, 2013
Logicboy03:

Get the committee first.

If it is only the mods that are the awards committee- they can easily settle it with their mods secret forum

Okay, cool!

Do we do this by nomination? Each sect (Christians, Pagans, the irreligious etc) can rally round to get say, 3 members each for the committee?

Guys what do you think?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:25pm On Oct 13, 2013
You guys sure need a joint chat thread...

You just can't get enough of each other.

Let's focus...there is plenty of time to share your love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (27) (Reply)

Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online / 30 Prayer Points For Help From Above. / Annoying Thing An Usher Has Done To You In Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.