Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Religion Section 'awards Night' - Religion (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Religion Section 'awards Night' (19775 Views)

Is It Me (logicboy) Or Has The Religion Section Gone Dead? / Religion Section Reference Library (sticky) / *~ Joagbaje Voted The Religion Section Poster Of The Year *~ Congratulations!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 1:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Add Obadiah and yourself, then we can start. 5 are enough.

Hmmm...

5 is cool but let's see how it goes. If those I invited formally already refuse to turn up then we can go ahead with it.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 1:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Add Obadiah and yourself, then we can start. 5 are enough.
yes I agree with this.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
what am I supposed to do?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
what am I supposed to do?

Basically to help plan the event.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 2:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
i dont understand so far buh will come back later to read thru...
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by macof(m): 2:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

You were selected to be a member of the planning committee precisely because we do not want the 'PDP style' of election. If anything goes wrong, then you and the rest of the crew would be held responsible.

It is your show, run it in the best way possible.

Um...they have their own section. This is unique to just the Religion section (excluding Islam).

We still have two more slots to fill. Feel free to nominate any two who you believe can do the job.

Please, kindly confirm your availability.

Thanks!

About that email? I can't access my email with the current browser am using
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 14, 2013
ATMC: i dont understand so far buh will come back later to read thru...

macof:

About that email? I can't access my email with the current browser am using

Um...I just need to know if you guys are available to be part of the team?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
Good work striky,

Unfotunately I cant guaranty my availability....might be travelling in the next 2 months cool
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:44pm On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03: Good work striky,

Unfotunately I cant guaranty my availability....might be travelling in the next 2 months cool

Lol!!!

I don't think this will prevent you from travelling. Next two months is December and the planning shouldn't extend beyond November. Given that everything is done online, I believe we can always contribute our quota wherever we are.

[size=5pt]#Don't tell us that you are running back to the UK o.[/size]
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by macof(m): 2:49pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

sure thing
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 2:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
macof: sure thing

Thanks!

Team list updated:

1) Alfa
2) Troll
3) Ishilove
4) macof
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by MrTroll(m): 3:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

Thanks!

Team list updated:

1) Alfa
2) Troll
3) Ishilove
4) macof
you must put your name there o! This time there's no dodging tongue
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mr Troll: you must put your name there o! This time there's no dodging tongue

Lol!!!

I will be with you guys all the way.

Still working on the list...
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

Lol!!!

I don't think this will prevent you from travelling. Next two months is December and the planning shouldn't extend beyond November. Given that everything is done online, I believe we can always contribute our quota wherever we are.

[size=5pt]#Don't tell us that you are running back to the UK o.[/size]

lol......I meant travelling for the next 2 months.

I am not running back to the UK...infact, Naija depressed me but what doesnt kill a man only makes him stronger.....
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by PAGAN9JA(m): 3:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

Basically to help plan the event.

ok Im available.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
Logicboy03:

lol......I meant travelling for the next 2 months.

I am not running back to the UK...infact, Naija depressed me but what doesnt kill a man only makes him stronger.....

Lol!

No internet connection where you are going to?

Guy confirm your availability joor.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok Im available.

Great!

Team list updated:

1) Alfa
2) Troll
3) Ishilove
4) macof
5) Paganja

Team members please be online as often as you can because you will be given some tasks to prosecute as we progress, starting with one simple task this evening and then another...

#Keep following!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 14, 2013
NATURE OF PRE-WORK TASK FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE:

Good day Team members,

You have been chosen specially to be part of this year's 'awards night' planning committee. Your responsibilities include but not limited to drawing out a 'road map' for the successful organisation of the coming elections. Note that the success or failure of this year's elections, lie squarely on your shoulders and as such, you guys need to be diligent with the work the section has entrusted to you.

To succeed in this arduous task you all need to work together as a team. I know that a lot of you are used to working individually on this forum whilst achieving your desired goals but that approach will not work here. Teamwork is key, and this include working together with the mods as one indivisible unit. In as much as the mods do not have a say on how you come about the rules for the elections, you are expected to keep them updated on your progress.

This task will not be just another work in the park...far from it. You are expected to come up with a blueprint for the elections that would be regarded as one of the best and the pride of nairaland. In order for you to succeed in this 'quest' I have deviced a series of pre-work tasks which every member of this team must partake and excel in before embarking on the main task proper.

For each pre-work task completed, each team member will score a point which boils down to either a "Fail" or a "Pass". An all "pass" means the team succeeds in its quest while for any individual "Fail" obtained, every team member "Fails". Do note that teammates can help each other out in achieving any specific task assigned.

Your first task is to ensure every team member arrives in this thread at exactly 8 pm nairaland time.

Goodluck!

#If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thank you!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by ATMC(f): 5:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

yes, i am.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
ATMC: yes, i am.

Great!

Updated team list:

1) Alfa
2) Troll
3) Ishilove
4) macof
5) Paganja
6) ATMC
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:27pm On Oct 14, 2013
Okay i am in
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by FOLYKAZE(m): 5:36pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi: Christian nominees:

1) Tobechi
2) Reyginus
3) ATMC
4) Divepen
5) Ishilove

Pagan nominees:

1) Macof
2) Paganja
3) Follykaze (I truly don't know where to place him)
4)
5)

Irreligious nominees:

1) Alfa seltzer
2) Logicboy
3) Mr. Troll
4) aManFromMars
5) Uyi Iredia

The blanks can be filled with anyone of the 'sects' choosing.

Please review and let me know your thoughts.

Thanks!

sorry bro.....im not pagan. Still an atheist who take a little step into spirituality.

I suggest PASTOR AIO. He can do it better than I can.

Cheers man
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:45pm On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen: Okay i am in

Fantastic!

Updated list:

1) Alfa
2) Troll
3) Ishilove
4) macof
5) Paganja
6) ATMC
7) Divepen
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen: Okay i am in

Hey Dive,

Hope you know the task you and your teammates have at hand?
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
FOLYKAZE:

sorry bro.....im not pagan. Still an atheist who take a little step into spirituality.

I suggest PASTOR AIO. He can do it better than I can.

Cheers man

Okay, no P!

Thanks!
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

Hey Dive,

Hope you know the task you and your teammates have at hand?
please expantiate
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen:
please expantiate

I want to believe you have read this:

striktlymi: NATURE OF PRE-WORK TASK FOR ALL MEMBERS OF THE PLANNING COMMITTEE:

Good day Team members,

You have been chosen specially to be part of this year's 'awards night' planning committee. Your responsibilities include but not limited to drawing out a 'road map' for the successful organisation of the coming elections. Note that the success or failure of this year's elections, lie squarely on your shoulders and as such, you guys need to be diligent with the work the section has entrusted to you.

To succeed in this arduous task you all need to work together as a team. I know that a lot of you are used to working individually on this forum whilst achieving your desired goals but that approach will not work here. Teamwork is key, and this include working together with the mods as one indivisible unit. In as much as the mods do not have a say on how you come about the rules for the elections, you are expected to keep them updated on your progress.

This task will not be just another work in the park...far from it. You are expected to come up with a blueprint for the elections that would be regarded as one of the best and the pride of nairaland. In order for you to succeed in this 'quest' I have deviced a series of pre-work tasks which every member of this team must partake and excel in before embarking on the main task proper.

For each pre-work task completed, each team member will score a point which boils down to either a "Fail" or a "Pass". An all "pass" means the team succeeds in its quest while for any individual "Fail" obtained, every team member "Fails". Do note that teammates can help each other out in achieving any specific task assigned.

Your first task is to ensure every team member arrives in this thread at exactly 8 pm nairaland time.

Goodluck!

#If you have any questions, feel free to ask me. Thank you!

If you have then the message is simple...

* You have one ultimate task which is to help plan the Religion section awards night.

* Before you carry out that task, there are some obstacles you and your teammates MUST get over.

* These obstacles are presented in the form of some small tasks which everyone in the team is expected to accomplish.

* If every team member completes a task correctly, the team is deemed to have accomplished the task.

* If one or more team members fail to achieve the task, the whole team fails irrespective of whether any one member got it correctly.

* Team members are allowed to help each other out in achieving any task because the team is as weak as its weakest link.

* The first task is for every team member on the updated list (the seven of you) to show up here at exactly 8 pm nairaland time. If one team member fails to show up, then the whole team fails in their very first task.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:18pm On Oct 14, 2013
Is it
ATMC
Ishlove i am working with now
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen: Is it
ATMC
Ishlove i am working with now

You are working with:

1) Alfa
2) Troll
3) Ishilove
4) macof
5) ATMC
6) paganja

You have 6 teammates. The first task again is to get all 7 of you down here latest by 8pm.
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

You are working with:

1) Alfa
2) Troll
3) Ishilove
4) macof
5) ATMC
6) paganja

You have 6 teammates. The first task again is to get all 7 of you down here latest by 8pm.
oorrlait
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by Nobody: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
Divepen:
oorrlait

Cool and goodluck cause you are gonna need it. grin
Re: Religion Section 'awards Night' by AlfaSeltzer(m): 6:32pm On Oct 14, 2013
striktlymi:

Fantastic!

Updated list:

1) Alfa
2) Troll
3) Ishilove
4) macof
5) Paganja
6) ATMC
7) Divepen

Too many cooks ...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (27) (Reply)

Annoying Thing An Usher Has Done To You In Church? / Pope Francis To Forgive Twitter Followers' Sins Online / Sexism Or Feminism? Which Is Worse?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.