Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,820 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:43 PM

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (25890 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by manny4life(m): 5:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: Chei. This is sad. HIV/AIDS is real o. If una no wan die of high blood pressure or stress, remember that AIDS kills.

Maybe when you jam skin lesions and your latest bout of cough refuses to subside, you'll want him to tell you whether or not he's been cheating on you.

Nne, onwero ife n'eme nu...

AIDS is real mana it can be treated... grin grin grin

Btw, how are you? Shey it's only this section you frequent? embarassed
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 5:54pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: Chei. This is sad. HIV/AIDS is real o. If una no wan die of high blood pressure or stress, remember that AIDS kills.

Maybe when you jam skin lesions and your latest bout of cough refuses to subside, you'll want him to tell you whether or not he's been cheating on you.

do you think that it is the person that is cheating that wants the Aids?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
Once you tell me, I'll forgive and leave

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 5:55pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'll Confess if i have a girl that i know is worth telling such a huge Secret

But then a girl if i have a girl that i know is worth telling, why would i cheat on her in the first place?
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 5:57pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mannylex:

Lol. I love my gf, But she is not my wife yet... Me, I don't trust this hoes at all... You see those heartbreak post most nairaland guys come posting here? I don't wanna be part. I rather cheat than be cheated upon...

I fornicate with 1 hell fire, I fornicate with 100 hell fire... So who is innocent? kiss

I can see that the Gospel of Romance section is finally reaching the guys grin grin
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Mercyu1(f): 5:58pm On Oct 14, 2013
D truth is dt some men confess 2 their partners just 4 d fun of it (sadists)nd nt cos they r genuinely ready 2 repent,show remorse or turn a new leaf.These set of men end up cheatin over n over again n confessing too thereby making mockery of their partners.For me,don't tell me abut ur cheating.Just confess 2 ur God nd turn a new leaf.Simple!!! By tellin me, u r indirectly letting me knw dt u dnt hv respect 4 me,dt iam nt gud enuf 4 u nd as such,rubbing it on my face.It is better I find out myself which I dnt even want 2 cos I dnt need any hrt pains.

3 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by druid06(m): 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
mechummy: Once you tell me, I'll forgive and leave

It's not as easy as you think.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 5:59pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: I would want to know. People often forget the health aspect. He's sleeping around, with who? How many people? Do they have stds?

He'll be safer if he tells me than if he doesn't and I found out on my own. After he does, I'll be gone. I[size=14pt] wasn't raised to be someone's backup chick[/size].

Hallelujah amen "acerbity"

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Oct 14, 2013
manny4life: In theory (i.e. for those living in the world of the Avatar), YES, but in reality... NO.

There are things that are better left as "SECRETS", you keep them to yourself and you die with them.

Tell your woman and she's definitely gonna use it against you someday.
BOOM.
THIS POST WINS.
YOU CAN CLOSE THIS THREAD NOW.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Oct 14, 2013

How does he telling you change anything? Just do the damn HIV test.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:03pm On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

It's not as easy as you think.
It has always been easy for me

He'll lose my trust so what's the point?

The best thing is not to tell me and not let me catch you

3 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yusluv77: Six Golden Rules For F***ing1. F***ing once a week
is good for your health but harmful if doneevery
day.2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your mind
and body.3. F***ing refreshes you.4. After f***ing
don't eat too much; go for more liquids.5. Try to do
f***ing in bed because it can save youvaluable
energy.6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
levelSO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health - and may Godcleanse your Dirty Mind!!
LMAO.. WTF I've been saying fvckng n fvckng all thru. lol

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
WackyJ1:

I can see that the Gospel of Romance section is finally reaching the guys grin grin
grin The Gospel of Truth.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by druid06(m): 6:05pm On Oct 14, 2013
mechummy: It has always been easy for me

He'll lose my trust so what's the point?

The best thing is not to tell me and not let me catch you

If it has been easy for you then I don't think you were really into your ex's.

Comeon, if my chicks confesses about an affair, I would be mad a hell for one and I'm pretty sure it would be the end of our relationship.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
winnie-G:

what? she left u for 7 good months, man u better check that space, she probably has slept enough with another men to deal with the hurt u've caused her and justify her reason for coming back to you.
LMFAO free the mugu grin
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by tosingcfr(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
xxxangel: Ceriously 4 me is beta u dnt,cos it will cos a severe pain nd dat eyes i use 2 look at u wit such luv nd admiration will only see a repentant cheatin b.I.t.c.h
Are you a g'ay or you didnt read the topic
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Telling her also means that i'm willing to let here go cry but still hoping on the chance that she would stay embarassed
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Oct 14, 2013
Some thinqs re better left unsaid, I believe CHEATING is one of those thinqs.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by GentleMimi: 6:08pm On Oct 14, 2013
Yusluv77: Six Golden Rules For F***ing1. F***ing once a week
is good for your health but harmful if doneevery
day.2. F***ing gives proper relaxation for your mind
and body.3. F***ing refreshes you.4. After f***ing
don't eat too much; go for more liquids.5. Try to do
f***ing in bed because it can save youvaluable
energy.6. F***ing can even reduce your cholesterol
levelSO REMEMBER - *FASTING* is good for your
health - and may Godcleanse your Dirty Mind!!
And cleanse urs too,amen! Lol.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by bigJoe25: 6:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm,its better I dnt find out because if I do,I will never trust nd believe in love any more
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
BoboYekini: How does he telling you change anything? Just do the damn HIV test.

It changes everything. There'd be no need for an HIV test if he was monogamous.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by mediachirps(m): 6:13pm On Oct 14, 2013
men are like animals, they like adventures. it only takes the grace of God to stop cheating after the first confession, because the urge will still be there unless God intervene.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

If it has been easy for you then I don't think you were really into your ex's.

Comeon, if my chicks confesses about an affair, I would be mad a hell for one and I'm pretty sure it would be the end of our relationship.
Whether I was into them or not doesn't matter

Once you're caught, I cut outcheesy
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
WackyJ1: do you think that it is the person that is cheating that wants the Aids?

No one has to want AIDS to contract it. If someone is fooling around with multiple people, then he or she better be ready to face the consequences.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
manny4life: Nne, onwero ife n'eme nu...

AIDS is real mana it can be treated... grin grin grin

Btw, how are you? Shey it's only this section you frequent? embarassed

Maybe you have thousands of dollars to waste on antivirals. I don't lol. grin

I'm good. You? I'm busier now. You won't find me everywhere like before lol.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by druid06(m): 6:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
mechummy: Whether I was into them or not doesn't matter

Once you're caught, I cut outcheesy

Hmm, interesting.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by WackyJ1(m): 6:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88:

No one has to want AIDS to contract it. If someone is fooling around with multiple people, then he or she better be ready to face the consequences.
if they aren't ready to face the consequences won't they themselves take the highest precaution to save themselves? After all cheats are selfish people
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 6:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
Mai pride: Ignorance is not bliss.... "My people perish for lack of knowledge....

†ђξ betrayal and dsapointment will be more heartbreaking if she eventually finds out on her own...

IMO, Just tell her and free yourself of †ђξ guilt.... What's †ђξ essence of confessing to God and knwing deep down that you av wronged your better half Your peace aint complete dt way...
It aint easy to forgive and forget but ℓ̊ will save my marriage and forgive with †ђξ hope and promise that he won't do it again

Give me ur pin, so that I can be pinging you. embarassed
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by BabaAlabi: 6:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
The question was bothering me so I decided to ask. As for me I believe someone who cheats and confesses does so out of guilt. It is really a selfish decision and most times the person confessing does not care about what happens next. If it's a one time thing then No. If it's an affair the guy has been having for a long time then Yes. Women should understand that sex is just sex sometimes, no feelings or emotions attached.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Hadeehart101(f): 6:46pm On Oct 14, 2013
It's better i don't know about his other affairs, coz am definately gonna find it very very hard forgiving him.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by jonniegill: 6:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
I would rather him tell me than to find out by myself. It's just the respectful thing to do.

What you don't know about dose not hurt.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by JaneYave(f): 6:56pm On Oct 14, 2013
It.helps..love.urself.since.ur.lover.is.not.truthful.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Brother's Wife Has Never Said Sorry To Him Since They Got Married / What Marriage Advice Would You Give Your Younger Self? / Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.