Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,174 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? (25908 Views)

My Wife Misbehaves Because I Cheated On Her. / Why He Cheated: Your kitty Stinks / Husband Concerned That His Wife Is Silent Even Knowing That He Cheated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 8:10pm On Oct 14, 2013
druid06:

Can you inbox me your facebook I.D or name so I could look you up?
PM me
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Amuga(f): 8:11pm On Oct 14, 2013
he better keep that act of infidelity to himself. There is an adage that say's keep it from d ear and the heart will not be heavy.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by kayClt(f): 8:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
I'd prefer if i don't knw he cheats arund,as long as his love for me neva depreciates and he is wise eno to use cond*ms,i can't give mysef high PB becos of another woman.men r all d same "no be only egusi soup dey go dey chop all d tym" y shuld i bother
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by druid06(m): 8:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
mechummy: PM me

Done.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Walspring: 8:17pm On Oct 14, 2013
Stonerobaba: Ladies, dont even think about it because men will never confess to you and secondly it will be a very sad and heartbroken news if u are eventually told.

Oga no be everybody be like you... For your information all men are not the same and if you thought you cant confess to your babe that you cheated on her that's for you.. Dont you think that some men have conscience? My question is if u truly love her u wont cheat and u cant tell her that u are cheating just because u dont want to lose her since she is giving u tough time than other girls u cheating with and u believe she is the better than those girls u cheating with.

My advise to u girls is that dont look after the sweet words for a guy but look after the deep words from a guy..

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Mannylex(m): 8:19pm On Oct 14, 2013
WackyJ1:

You will point out that one but you will not point out this fact

abeg go sit down

No be women... They always point out what suits them.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by ayobase(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: I would want to know. People often forget the health aspect. He's sleeping around, with who? How many people? Do they have stds?

He'll be safer if he tells me than if he doesn't and I found out on my own. After he does, I'll be gone. I wasn't raised to be someone's backup chick.

Sexkillz, u better come confess now o!
smiley
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by ayobase(m): 8:20pm On Oct 14, 2013
ogugua88: I would want to know. People often forget the health aspect. He's sleeping around, with who? How many people? Do they have stds?

He'll be safer if he tells me than if he doesn't and I found out on my own. After he does, I'll be gone. I wasn't raised to be someone's backup chick.

Sexkillz, u better come confess now o!
smiley

Meanwhile,
HOW TO CROSS ROAD IN NAIJA......
Look right nd left for cars and bikes, look up for aeroplane, down for bomb, back for
kidnappers, look side, hold your bag tight and watch the person beside you. Then walk zig zag to avoid stray bullet.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by angryninja: 8:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
BabaAlabi: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated?

why don't you just cut his dick off. problem solved grin
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Mannylex(m): 8:24pm On Oct 14, 2013
Walspring:

Oga no be everybody be like you... For your information all men are not the same and if you thought you cant confess to your babe that you cheated on her that's for you.. Dont you think that some men have conscience? My question is if u truly love her u wont cheat and u cant tell her that u are cheating just because u dont want to lose her since she is giving u tough time than other girls u cheating with and u believe she is the better than those girls u cheating with.

My advise to u girls is that dont look after the sweet words for a guy but look after the deep words from a guy..

I laff.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 8:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
winnie-G:

what? she left u for 7 good months, man u better check that space, she probably has slept enough with another men to deal with the hurt u've caused her and justify her reason for coming back to you.

No no, you got it twisted. She left first based on another crazy reason but in the course of her staying away i had this fling with another lady for the first time ever since we met 12years ago and i felt comfortable telling her.

Of course there is a great possibility that she must have been with someone else but i cant conclude because i never caught her so to me, i don't even bother about that because what the eyes do not see does not hurt the heart.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Macelliot(m): 8:30pm On Oct 14, 2013
BabaAlabi: A pessimist once said that people don't want to hear the truth rather they want to hear what they want to be true. On another note I read somewhere that the truth is better than a lie but let us face the fact that truth hurts. The discovery that your spouse is cheating on you can evoke feelings of betrayal, disappointment and hopelessness. The person you thought loved you unconditionally is now sharing that love around. I think it would be better not to know because ultimately Ignorance is bliss. What do you think?
Adultery and Fornication. Mortal Sins of flesh. Keep away from it cos it consequences are dangerous.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 8:31pm On Oct 14, 2013
iLUMeN8:

The fact that you cheated is no biggie to her cos she has probably been engaging in serious, intense, nyashing and Congo shining sessions for seven months as well

LWKMD! Never, not my wife. She is not cheap, She claimed she got disconnected for reasons best known to her and left to be her sister and even if she was serious screwing another man every minute of the seven months, i no see am and i no catch am and that settles it.

By the way, she is a piscean lady and believe me, 99% of piscean ladies are wacko but decency is highest in their curriculum,

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Toks2008(m): 8:33pm On Oct 14, 2013
PrettySpicey:

@Toks2008
until u start taking responsibility for ur actions u r not truly responsible. Ur wife didn't 'cause' u to cheat. NO. U CHOSE to cheat.
Just wanted to point that out. Thanks.

Yes you are right. I chose to because there was a reason i chose to. Before GOD i have no excuse but naturally i believe i will do it again giving the opportunity even with you.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by ojsenior: 8:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
if a man wants to confess, the lady will want to the ladies in question. imagine the ladies the guy has slept with were her best friend, her sister, housemaid. the equates high bp, i doubt it if anybody can forgive unless she pretends to forgive.
I believe some guys confess to their lady so that their lady(wife) can help to end a relationship that is choking them. some tell their wife if the other babe is trying to use blackmail to coerce the man into something that is not nice. to be free from blackmail, some tell their wife/bf. But does it really mean the guy has changed or a born again from fornication.

Should a wife tell a man that she has cheated or the man is not the father of junior?
if you have confessed to ur wife, dont sleep at night with both eye closed
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Bukato: 8:48pm On Oct 14, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I understand your way of thinking and I respect your opinion but I'm asking myself: weren't you scared of catching a STD?

Yea, I wz fully aware of all "dangers' in d game. Rmbr I said "I cautioned" him. I kept on ringing d bells of possible dangers. He's well educated in addition. I knw he keeps sm "protecting tools" arnd him.

He sure played safe to d best of my knowledge. Wit or witout my knwledge nd fear, he will do dat he wanna do.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 14, 2013
Hmmm...ladies to reduce the chances of ending up with a cheating husband,

Avoind marrying:

1. A politician
2. An entertainer
3. A well travelled business man

And generally make sure he isn't so rich...once the money starts getting excess...just increase your fasting and prayer becos the pressure will become so much on him to cheat.

If u want a faithful husband, marry a comfortable guy who isn't rich cos most times, more money, wealth, riches, fame and popularity comes with promiscuity and infidelity on the side of men.

I know many will attack and insult me, but I am only telling the truth that most men wouldn't want u to hear.

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Walspring: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2013
kayClt: I'd prefer if i don't knw he cheats arund,as long as his love for me neva depreciates and he is wise eno to use cond*ms,i can't give mysef high PB becos of another woman.men r all d same "no be only egusi soup dey go dey chop all d tym" y shuld i bother

If you think all men are the same so you should also think all women are the same... Do u agree?

As for me not all men/women are the same and we only have few of them..
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by addictiv(m): 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
rather date a sincere cheat than a lying and deceptive lady....
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 14, 2013
DailyNews: Hmmm...ladies to reduce the chances of ending up with a cheating husband,

Avoind marrying:

1. A politician
2. An entertainer

And generally make sure he isn't so rich...once the money starts getting excess...just increase your fasting and prayer becos the pressure will become so much on him to cheat.

If u want a faithful husband, marry a comfortable guy who isn't rich cos most times, more money, wealth, riches, fame and popularity comes with promiscuity and infidelity on the side of men.

I know many will attack and insult me, but I am only telling the truth that most men wouldn't want u to hear.

I can't imagine Obama cheating grin

He SEEMS to be a respectable man cheesy
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:16pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bukato:

Yea, I wz fully aware of all "dangers' in d game. Rmbr I said "I cautioned" him. I kept on ringing d bells of possible dangers. He's well educated in addition. I knw he keeps sm "protecting tools" arnd him.

He sure played safe to d best of my knowledge. Wit or witout my knwledge nd fear, he will do dat he wanna do.

You are right, he will do dat he wanna do but we are all adults and we know that sooner or later adults want to "taste it all" and at some point they will NOT protect themselves.

I respect your opinion and your advice and hope you have run some tests.

As for me, I can perfectly understand that some humans (men and women) are NOT monogamous and I don't judge but I am scared as hell of STDs.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 14, 2013
Toks2008:

Yes you are right. I chose to because there was a reason i chose to. Before GOD i have no excuse but naturally i believe i will do it again giving the opportunity even with you.
I love your honesty. Any man that has tasted sex has close to 99% affinity to cheat! A man can only be faithful to his wife by the special grace of God which would give him a high self control whenever the chances comes around or whenever he is tempted to.

No woman can stop her husband from cheating and no woman is the cause of her husband cheating. Cheating is inherent in all men, its a natural tendency in men to want to explore, to dive around, yes I know many will curse, and call me names...

Every man who isn't a virgin, not an eunoch and not castrated have the natural desire to have sex with more than one partner.

Its only God that can strengthen a man against cheating. So if u want your husband not to cheat, then make sure he is very close to God more than he is to you. Then try and avoid him exposing himself to environments that will expose him to cheating.

Lastly, read my previous comment. No man can stand morally upright without God's divine gracesmiley

2 Likes

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 14, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I can't imagine Obama cheating grin

He SEEMS to be a respectable man cheesy
Nobody imagined Clinton cheating until Monica Lewinskey's scandal came up.

nobody imagined Silvio Berlusconi cheating until that young model blew things up.

And I am sure u didn't watch the telecast of Obama's visit to Thailand last year and see how he was staring lavishly at that pretty Thai Prime Ministergrin

All men are born cheats, whether ladies accept it or not...it is only by the special grace of God that a man can live all his life without cheating on his wife.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by omiata(m): 9:28pm On Oct 14, 2013
DailyNews: Hmmm...ladies to reduce the chances of ending up with a cheating husband,

Avoind marrying:

1. A politician
2. An entertainer

Has this gotten you any lady in the house, why can't you keep your mouth shut, exposing ur fellow crime fighters...
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by omiata(m): 9:29pm On Oct 14, 2013
omiata:

Has this gotten you any lady in the house, why can't you keep your mouth shut, exposing ur fellow crime fighters... i fall into the third category if you want to know... yeye dey smell
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:35pm On Oct 14, 2013
DailyNews: Nobody imagined Clinton cheating until Monica Lewinskey's scandal came up.

nobody imagined Silvio Berlusconi cheating until that young model blew things up.

And I am sure u didn't watch the telecast of Obama's visit to Thailand last year and see how he was staring lavishly at that pretty Thai Prime Ministergrin

All men are born cheats, whether ladies accept it or not...it is only by the special grace of God that a man can live all his life without cheating on his wife.

I have a brother with who I am very close.
We talk about almost everything, including our relationships.
My brother used to cheat in his early 20s a lot, even though he had a beautiful girlfriend and even though he loved her very much. He would still cheat, again and again. He is a very handsome guy so ladies would be chasing him to the extent that they would even bother other family members. A few years later, he got bored of sleeping with different Kind of women and committed to one. He says it's not a problem for him to be faithful 'cause he had it all and considers chasing girls childish.

You may call my brother an exception and I can tell you that he indeed is special in different ways but the story is suppossed to Show you that you are AGAIN generalizing.

I don't really care if Obama is giving other women looks, I also enjoy seeing handsome men, in a relationship or not, but I just don't believe that ALL men want to sleep with different kinds of girls 'cause they have "an attitude". And my brother is not the only example.
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Bukato: 9:38pm On Oct 14, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You are right, he will do dat he wanna do but we are all adults and we know that sooner or later adults want to "taste it all" and at some point they will NOT protect themselves.

I respect your opinion and your advice and hope you have run some tests.

As for me, I can perfectly understand that some humans (men and women) are NOT monogamous and I don't judge but I am scared as hell of STDs.

U ar right thou. We do some medical examinations often. Even witout ds case, it shld b done regularly. My point is "I prefer to know my enemies dan to take my enemies as friends"

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:39pm On Oct 14, 2013
Bukato:

U ar right thou. We do some medical examinations often. Even witout ds case, it shld b done regularly. My point is "I prefer to know my enemies dan to take my enemies as friends"

To each their own smiley
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Oct 14, 2013
carefreewannabe:

I have a brother with who I am very close.
We talk about almost everything, including our relationships.
My brother used to cheat in his early 20s a lot, even though he had a beautiful girlfriend and even though he loved her very much. He would still cheat, again and again. He is a very handsome guy so ladies would be chasing him to the extent that they would even bother other family members. A few years later, he got bored of sleeping with different Kind of women and committed to one. He says it's not a problem for him to be faithful 'cause he had it all and considers chasing girls childish.

You may call my brother an exception and I can tell you that he indeed is special in different ways but the story is suppossed to Show you that you are AGAIN generalizing.

I don't really care if Obama is giving other women looks, I also enjoy seeing handsome men, in a relationship or not, but I just don't believe that ALL men want to sleep with different kinds of girls 'cause they have "an attitude". And my brother is not the only example.
Lovely. I really love arguing with u honestlysmiley Now, ur brother had cheated severally in d past and got tired now he's married right Yes, but giving the opportunity Carefree...he will cheat again, and I dnt expect u to agree but put him to a diffy test and see the outcome.

I repeat, all men are born with a high tendency to cheat, it is only the special grace of God that can make them resist that innate desire. Haven't u heard of very powerful men of God sleeping with a church member Do u think those pastors aren't truly men of God They are...but most times when they backslide a bit from God, and the temptation comes, they hardly stand it on their own, reason they fall not becos they are fake pastors.

I am still in doubt that there is a man who can 100% remain faithful to his wife forever without being very close to God or without a spiritual guide. No man can stand the hunger of the flesh by moral standing alone, he needs a spiritual or supreme backup, which usually comes from his religion or spiritual belief.

I know women find it diffy to believe that all men are cheats by nature but that doesn't mean that all men cheat but naturally they would cheat if given the chance n environment.

In summary, all men have high tendency to cheat naturally but not all cheat, like ur brother now who has decided to stop, some are holding themselves via their relationship with God, some for fear of their charms failing them...some for one fear or another...but naturally, all men are born cheats, take it or leave it.

I am supposed to be sugar-coating this to favour my gender, but I hate to twist words to suit any set of audience, I say it as I know and understand, peacesmiley

1 Like

Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by Nobody: 9:50pm On Oct 14, 2013
omiata:

Has this gotten you any lady in the house, why can't you keep your mouth shut, exposing ur fellow crime fighters...
Lolz, sir, I am not ladies' man on nairaland...not here for that...here to while away free time and to learn where necessary and educate others honestly without being bias, trust me sirsmiley
Re: Should Your Man Tell You He Cheated? by stephnie44(f): 9:53pm On Oct 14, 2013
manny4life: In theory (i.e. for those living in the world of the Avatar), YES, but in reality... NO.

There are things that are better left as "SECRETS", you keep them to yourself and you die with them.

Tell your woman and she's definitely gonna use it against you someday.

Is just lyk tellin ur hubby 2 be u did an abortion ten times b4 u met him.u know wat d reactions would b lyk.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Woman Tells Husband To Pay Before Breastfeeding Their Baby / My Aunty Sent Me Packing / Do You Remember Wearing Cortina Shoes ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.