Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,520 members, 7,819,868 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only (7902 Views)

Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation / .:: Christ Embassy Chatbox ::. For BLW Members ONLY / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Phase 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:22am On Oct 16, 2013
Ishilove: Jes kiddin'.

I vote Alfa for coordinator grin

Ah! back to normal.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 10:23am On Oct 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Michelle voting against Barrack? sad
Lol. You are not serious cheesy
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 10:27am On Oct 16, 2013
I vote divepen
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 16, 2013
Alfa ---3
Divepen--2
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 10:39am On Oct 16, 2013
PAGAN IS AWOL.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2013
I vote for Alfa.

nothing personal on Divepen wink

its just that Alfa is more sensible judging by his posts.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 11:00am On Oct 16, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:
I vote for Alfa.

nothing personal on Divepen wink

its just that Alfa is more sensible judging by his posts.
It's settled ALFA FOR COORDINATOR
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 11:12am On Oct 16, 2013
Oga alfa...I am stl behind u gidigba oooo....

So we are still dealing with the number of Nominations I support
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by MrTroll(m): 12:23pm On Oct 16, 2013
We have not concluded on this...
Mr Troll: should we put it to a vote then?

The religious get to nominate for the best religious poster while the irreligious get to nominate for the best non religious poster, then everybody gets to vote.

I put the 1st vote in favour.
We have 3 votes in favour now...

I, Ishilove and Divepen. One more to go before the next agenda.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:24pm On Oct 16, 2013
I am now more inclined to 3 awards. 5 is too much.

I like Troll's idea.

For those proposing 5 awards, why do you want up to 5 and which awards should make up these 5?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
Mr Troll: We have not concluded on this...

We have 3 votes in favour now...

I, Ishilove and Divepen. One more to go before the next agenda.

Why don't we let others express their opinions first?

In listenening to you, I warmed up to your idea of 3 awards instead of two. Let's see if others have more reasons. There is no need to rush this at this time. We have up to 2 weeks.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by MrTroll(m): 12:42pm On Oct 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer:

Why don't we let others express their opinions first?

In listenening to you, I warmed up to your idea of 3 awards instead of two. Let's see if others have more reasons. There is no need to rush this at this time. We have up to 2 weeks.
ok then. We wait...
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:05pm On Oct 16, 2013
OK guys, please give your arguments for the number of awards you support.

We will vote from 5 pm nigerian time today. Thanks.

We start the next agenda tonight.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 1:28pm On Oct 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: OK guys, please give your arguments for the number of awards you support.

Yes bawws grin
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
Alfa Seltzer: OK guys, please give your arguments for the number of awards you support.

Noted
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 2:19pm On Oct 16, 2013
are we giving prices dt we are limiting d award to one? its fun having five pple there and moreover the other four should be sub imo while the best poster will be main...

Again, the poster of the year should be one and a religious poster.
it is religious section so how can an irreligious person or an atheist be the poster of the year in a RELIGIOUS section. so to accomodate them, lets bring in the sub awards.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 2:36pm On Oct 16, 2013
ATMC: are we giving prices dt we are limiting d award to one? its fun having five pple there and moreover the other four should be sub imo while the best poster will be main...

Again, the poster of the year should be one and a religious poster.
it is religious section so how can an irreligious person or an atheist be the poster of the year in a RELIGIOUS section. so to accomodate them, lets bring in the sub awards.
Boss Alfa has said we will put it to vote by 17.00hrs GMT, so let's wait till then wink
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 2:45pm On Oct 16, 2013
ok
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 3:50pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ishilove:
Boss Alfa has said we will put it to vote by 17.00hrs GMT, so let's wait till then wink

People can make proposals and develop arguments till 5 pm.

I understand ATMC even though I disagree with her assesment that only religious people can win the main award here.

I still think 3 awards is the maximum. Everybody deserves an award at least for participating but we can't give awards to everybody.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:00pm On Oct 16, 2013
Ok. Time to vote.

1 - Mr Trolls proposition of 3 awards. General, Religious and Non religious.

2 - 5 awards

Even if you have voted before, please reconfirm your vote. Thanks.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by MrTroll(m): 5:09pm On Oct 16, 2013
I vote for 3 awards.

We should let the voters decide who gets to win the best religious SECTION poster. We are all in the religious section, you don't have to be religious to win an award where you frequent and post.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 5:26pm On Oct 16, 2013
I vote for 5 awards because we are so many,how would it help if only three people get award out of about a million people
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
I vote for 5- general, best Christian, best thread, best non-religious, best pagan
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:29pm On Oct 16, 2013
it is the religious section and it doesnt make sense if an irreligious poster emerges as religious poster of the year.

i vote 5 awards, 4 sub in which irreligious posters such as 'best atheist poster', can come up and 1 main.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:30pm On Oct 16, 2013
macof: I vote for 5- general, best Christian, best thread, best non-religious, best pagan
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:31pm On Oct 16, 2013
paganism is a religion
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:37pm On Oct 16, 2013
the religion is one versed section which has religious and irreligious poster buh for the fact dt it is called a religious section then an irreligious poster shouldnt emerge the religious poster 2013. they should have their award coming up as second and third.
...then for the sake of a little play here and there humour should be added hence the funniest poster...he/she dt makes yhu smile/laugh
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:38pm On Oct 16, 2013
@alfa
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 5:46pm On Oct 16, 2013
I vote for 3 awards.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 6:10pm On Oct 16, 2013
5 awards
Divepen
Atmc
Macof

3 Awards
Alfa
Troll
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 6:14pm On Oct 16, 2013
Divepen: 5 awards
Divepen
Atmc
Macof

3 Awards
Alfa
Troll
Where's Ishilove and Pagan 9ja We need your vote here

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Satanic Verses In The Bible. / 4 Simple Ways To Identify Your Helpers Of Destiny / You Shall Not Die But Live

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.