Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,488 members, 7,819,764 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:44 PM

End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only (7901 Views)

Agnostics, Atheists, Humanists, Sceptics Let's Now Form Our Organisation / .:: Christ Embassy Chatbox ::. For BLW Members ONLY / End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Phase 2 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:08am On Oct 18, 2013
We already have 4 votes for E > Alfa, macof, PAGAN & Divepen
And 6 votes for F > Alfa, macof, PAGAN, Ishilove, ATMC & Divepen

So E & F it is.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 8:09am On Oct 18, 2013
Next on the agenda is when to nominate.

What do you suggest?
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 8:20am On Oct 18, 2013
I suggest nominations begin at December and it should span a period of 4-5 days.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by MrTroll(m): 8:26am On Oct 18, 2013
Ishilove: I suggest nominations begin at December and it should span a period of 4-5 days.
seconded!

Morning everyone tongue
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Ishilove: 8:47am On Oct 18, 2013
Mr Troll: seconded!

Morning everyone tongue
Bon jour, Monsieur le Troll tongue
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 8:50am On Oct 18, 2013
December is good.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 8:54am On Oct 18, 2013
First 5days of December for nominations
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:29am On Oct 18, 2013
We have a proposal for first 5 days of december. We will vote from 4 pm. nig time.
In the meantime, you can propose other dates if you want.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by MrTroll(m): 3:51pm On Oct 18, 2013
Looks like there are no dissenting views...
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:16pm On Oct 18, 2013
Vote time. Yes or no

Nominations to take place for 5 days from 1st december to 5th december 2013.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:17pm On Oct 18, 2013
I vote yes.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 5:41pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yes!
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 5:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
YES
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 7:00pm On Oct 18, 2013
yes
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 9:33pm On Oct 18, 2013
Yes.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 12:15am On Oct 19, 2013
It's settled then

1st-5th December for Nominations
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 8:08am On Oct 19, 2013
Hi. Mr. Troll says he's been banned by Mukina for derailing. He won't be able to post for a while. grin
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 8:20am On Oct 19, 2013
i think almost everybody has agreed with the last agenda and we ought to move to the next agenda which is how to vote....

i think we will save everyone the stress of counting votes and it will make the voting secretive enough if they write in the voting thread.that
'if you vote this person as the best poster like this post...'
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 9:25am On Oct 19, 2013
Divepen: i think almost everybody has agreed with the last agenda and we ought to move to the next agenda which is how to vote....

i think we will save everyone the stress of counting votes and it will make the voting secretive enough if they write in the voting thread.that

Yh dats a gud idea
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 11:16am On Oct 19, 2013
Divepen: i think almost everybody has agreed with the last agenda and we ought to move to the next agenda which is how to vote....

Great Idea!

Excellent!

however beware of multiple accounts.

also we wont know if the voter qualifies to vote. (if he has many posts, is regular, was registered before so and so date, etc.)

so this wont work unfortunately. undecided

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 11:55am On Oct 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

Great Idea!

Excellent!

however beware of multiple accounts.

also we wont know if the voter qualifies to vote. (if he has many posts, is regular, was registered before so and so date, etc.)

so this wont work unfortunately. undecided
YOU'VE GOT A STRONG POINT THERE'....WHICH I'D AGREE WITH

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 4:53pm On Oct 19, 2013
where are we all
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 5:15pm On Oct 19, 2013
I think voting should be open for everyone

It's nominating that should have a clause

We knw that going by Divepen's suggestion we would have the proper voting going swiftly with less stress

The only problem is those wit multiple accounts
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 5:57pm On Oct 19, 2013
'i vote...' is a good strategy.
again, i think its best for each category to have a thread, then the voters can cast their votes in the specific threads within a time frame. #edited
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:02pm On Oct 19, 2013
ATMC: 'i vote...' is a good strategy.
again, i think its best for each contestant to have a thread created for him/her, then the voters can cast their votes in the specific threads within a time frame.

No i think a better option would be to list the contestants out in the OP of the same thread.

Then anyone who wishes to vote in each category, must write down all the names.

E.g. I vote :

1st category: ATMC
2nd category: macof
3rd category: Divepen

..etc.

Votes by voters are only valid if they vote in all 5 categories.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 6:10pm On Oct 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

No i think a better option would be to list the contestants out in the OP of the same thread.

Then anyone who wishes to vote in each category, must write down all the names.

E.g. I vote :

1st category: ATMC
2nd category: macof
3rd category: Divepen

..etc.

Votes by voters are only valid if they vote in all 5 categories.
what if the person does not want to vote in the various category? he/she has a right, remember.
To make clearer my suggestion, I meant we create 5 threads for the five categories and in each of the threads, there is the link to other threads...it will make counting the votes easier.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:26pm On Oct 19, 2013
ATMC: what if the person does not want to vote in the various category? he/she has a right, remember.
To make clearer my suggestion, I meant we create 5 threads for the five categories and in each of the threads, there is the link to other threads...it will make counting the votes easier.

ok thats fine. but only on the condition that all 5 threads must be made sticky.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 6:36pm On Oct 19, 2013
PAGAN 9JA:

ok thats fine. but only on the condition that all 5 threads must be made sticky.
of course...
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by Nobody: 6:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
if not of this corruption of a thing the voting would have been easier because as you people pointed earlier there will be sticky,sticky post everywhere because in the one i suggested we would just have to name it the voting thread ...
since we are not using that,as might even vote against it if it was ever called up for a vote unless a better way of curbin the corruption will stop...
i think i will agree with ATMC because that will make it easier to count the votes
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by macof(m): 4:53pm On Oct 21, 2013
Actually I was not ban. I've been busy with some pagan things lately

1 Like

Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by AlfaSeltzer(m): 7:51pm On Oct 21, 2013
For voting, I propose a single stickied voting thread for all categories. The rule for voting should be simple.
You state what category you are voting and the name you are voting for that category. That's all. No chats allowed.
It will make counting votes easier and help avoid multiple confusing threads which the admin I'm sure will not want to sticky. Like this thread, it will need moderators to hide any post that doesn't follow the rule.
Re: End Of Year Awards Organisation Thread. Panel Members Only by ATMC(f): 7:59pm On Oct 21, 2013
having five stickied voting threads for the 5 categories will make vote counting easier.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (13) (Reply)

Pope Claims Angels Greeting Mary As Being Full Of Grace Meant She Is Without Sin / End-time Bible Teaching: Awareness Of False Prophets / blank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.