Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:06 AM

which would you rather date among this two categories of men? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / which would you rather date among this two categories of men? (1004 Views)

Guys Would You Rather Date Mamagee Or Rokiatu? / Categories Of Ladies Who Do Not Deserve 'No-Sex Relationships' / Shuld He Rather Date Her Now? Pls Advise (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

which would you rather date among this two categories of men? by Emeralddeee: 9:03am On Oct 17, 2013
Which will you like to date an already made guy(big boy) or a guy with potentials?
Re: which would you rather date among this two categories of men? by Kikyben2(f): 3:01pm On Oct 21, 2013
Everything that concerns dating, I've come to realise its luck and fate, u culd meet a young guy with potentials, he'll date u, but when he gets rich, the issue of class comes in (I'm talking out of experience). But then again, dating a rich guy is a two way thing, and also has to do with the "rich" guys personality, if he's just out to play, he'll use and dump u, but if he eventually falls in love, he can end up marrying u. Life's very complicated.
Re: which would you rather date among this two categories of men? by Emeralddeee: 4:34pm On Oct 21, 2013
Kikyben_2: Everything that concerns dating, I've come to realise its luck and fate, u culd meet a young guy with potentials, he'll date u, but when he gets rich, the issue of class comes in (I'm talking out of experience). But then again, dating a rich guy is a two way thing, and also has to do with the "rich" guys personality, if he's just out to play, he'll use and dump u, but if he eventually falls in love, he can end up marrying u. Life's very complicated.
very true dear
Re: which would you rather date among this two categories of men? by clemz85(m): 8:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
Kikyben_2: Everything that concerns dating, I've come to realise its luck and fate, u culd meet a young guy with potentials, he'll date u, but when he gets rich, the issue of class comes in (I'm talking out of experience). But then again, dating a rich guy is a two way thing, and also has to do with the "rich" guys personality, if he's just out to play, he'll use and dump u, but if he eventually falls in love, he can end up marrying u. Life's very complicated.

sure!
but then, since the Universe has a way of rewarding us according to our deed, i eer to the side of potential guyz unless she didn't contribute gainfuly to the making of the guy,
i deem it to be a prestige when i hear women pointing out significant role they play in their man making and i bet and give it to them when they say "my man", truely that man is hers.
Re: which would you rather date among this two categories of men? by Emeralddeee: 9:03pm On Oct 21, 2013
clemz85:

sure!
but then, since the Universe has a way of rewarding us according to our deed, i eer to the side of potential guyz unless she didn't contribute gainfuly to the making of the guy,
i deem it to be a prestige when i hear women pointing out significant role they play in their man making and i bet and give it to them when they say "my man", truely that man is hers.
that's how I see it, but the ladies against dating a guy with potentials claim that their major fear is that he might change when the money start rolling in.

(1) (Reply)

.... / Am Sick And Tired Of Being A Mugu....... / This Question Is For All Single Male And Female In The House

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.