Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:17 AM

Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me (2092 Views)

Only A True Gentle Man Knows Whats Wrong With This Picture / Can Men Really Do Without Thinking About This (pics) / Ladies What Do Guys Really Do That Annoys You? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me by Plesa1(f): 2:40pm On Oct 18, 2013
I was also single for over 3 years and I think it was because I was busy looking for guys to ask me out and I think that made them stay away from me coz I looked like I 'needed' a man... but when I stopped looking you should have seen the proposal it was too much... but now I found a man about 3 months ago and he's great... I'm happy smiley smiley you will find just stop looking

1 Like

Re: Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me by Emeralddeee: 2:47pm On Oct 18, 2013
lrguru:

''ode'' why not look that up urself. Do u know if she doesn't relate well with people in her area, or cares less about other people's feeling.

Get a job son, and stop been the OP's shaperone, or her mouth piece

read this:
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sociopath
Please quit the insult is it normal to insult The op is worried and here you are assuming. what if your assumptions are wrong Whether you like It or not some girls have similar issues, must she smile at every dick and Harry in her hood. A decent girl ought to carry herself with dignity and pride. I can not see pride as her problem here so don't go about making her feel worst than she already is and don't be a sadist if you have nothing meaningful to say sharrraaaaap.

1 Like

Re: Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me by Emeralddeee: 2:55pm On Oct 18, 2013
P@lesa:
I was also single for over 3 years and I think it was because I was busy looking for guys to ask me out and I think that made them stay away from me coz I looked like I 'needed' a man... but when I stopped looking you should have seen the proposal it was too much... but now I found a man about 3 months ago and he's great... I'm happy smiley smiley you will find just stop looking
my dear that's the spirit, it baffles me when I see girls all worked up cuz no guy is coming their way. When you stop searching you get found, afterall it's not in a girls place to searchhhh, all a girl need to do is prepare herself and pride herself with dignity, intelligence etc at the right time prince charming will come knocking at the door of your heart. Never have misplaced priority and if you are a girl nt a lady men shouldn't be your priority. Focus on building and working on your potentials first.

1 Like

Re: Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me by Nobody: 3:05pm On Oct 18, 2013
chidyhels: 3yrs !
2 things are involved. Your village people at work, or u have built a wall around ur self.

Check well, you need to look approachable b4 u can be approached. There is a difference btw nt being in a relationshp and not being approached at all.
first reasonable comment, 3 years and nobody wants you? when some married women are been pestered by randy fellas
Re: Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me by Tomoarika(m): 6:57pm On Oct 18, 2013
@OP Are you sure you haven't "friendzoned" anyone? Lots of ladies do that, waiting for Mr TDH while some "normal" dude is just around you.
Re: Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me by koligs: 8:50pm On Oct 18, 2013
franckoi: you're not caused. The right person is on his way
With this ur grammatical blunder Bruv, you are cursed!!!
Re: Really Do Not Know Whats Wrong With Me by Big4wig(m): 10:43pm On Oct 18, 2013
As in eh, me sef dey don tire to dey single
agrovick: To think I am still single. Wahala dey o

(1) (2) (Reply)

GUYS: Must A Gal Be Your Girlfriend/sexmate Before You Can Give To Her? / Get Him To Express His Feelings To You! Tips To Help Your Man Open Up / Y

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.