Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,250 members, 7,815,373 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members (14863 Views)

Dasuki, 4 Others Granted Bail / Joy Ogwu Assumes UN Security Council Presidency Today / Security Council Gives Condition For Elections To Hold In N/East (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Nobody: 10:27pm On Oct 17, 2013
BARRISTER DAN: That is quite true brother. I pray Nigeria will still remain one come 2015. smiley That is quite true brother. I pray Nigeria will still remain one come 2015.
nigeria will not divide, i strongly believe this, most of the persons saying Nigeria should divide don't know that even America has her own problem, there was once a civil war in america, a bitter one, but now It's history, the persons saying Nigeria should divide are just being sentimental nothing else.
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Nobody: 10:29pm On Oct 17, 2013
Stallion77:

Oh really? Not actually the work of GEJ? But the negatives are his handwork abi...

Ask sincere9gerian to sell you some objectivity if you can pay for it.
Nigga STFU! Even Chad is is on the same council even as it was admonished for having Kid-Soldiers fight adult battles, does that mean Chad is working? Thats how you dummies took to the airwaves to scream GEJ's inclusion on the Times Man of the year list as a sign that he was "Working".

Working ko, Workington ni. Abeg, go lay somewhere. MuMU!

3 Likes

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by theshadyexpress(m): 10:36pm On Oct 17, 2013
kingoflag: Nigga STFU! Even Chad is is on the same council even as it was admonished for having Kid-Soldiers fight adult battles, does that mean Chad is working? Thats how you dummies took to the airwaves to scream GEJ's inclusion on the Times Man of the year list as a sign that he was "Working".

dummy,the witches that ate your brain did it without remorse that is why u are such a first class retard....how I'm I sure you can even read what u typed. Como rada rada

4 Likes

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by donphilopus: 10:49pm On Oct 17, 2013
theshadyexpress:
dummy,the witches that ate your brain did it without remorse that is why u are such a first class retard....how I'm I sure you can even read what u typed. Como rada rada
SMH... Why do you like using Abusive words just to claim point??

4 Likes

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by corpROYAL(m): 11:03pm On Oct 17, 2013
Elliotwiz1: why SA? We pass them la, na to think of second world nations.... When we look to be like Nations Who're better then we will improve greatly, but if we look at people Who're not better or just slightly better, then our progress will be very slow.

Good talk bro, I commend yu for that statement.It is word of encourgement we need as a nigerian not word of discouragement which can actually kill the Spirit of excellent Spirit. We shall get to the promise land as a nice is a gradual process, mind you room is not build in a day. I love Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by tomakint: 11:15pm On Oct 17, 2013
Pattey: Does Nigeria know the usefulness of a UN Security council seat?
Can/will Nigeria EVER have a mind of its own to vote against American, British, French interests even when such interests hurt Nigeria?
I the balls to speak up and be counted without fear. . .
You just raised a valid point here but I can bet no democratic government in Nigeria dares raise eyebrow against these superpowers only the military in the moulds of Murtala, Buhari and Abacha that can dare them.

1 Like

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by tomakint: 11:19pm On Oct 17, 2013
kingoflag: Nigga STFU! Even Chad is is on the same council even as it was admonished for having Kid-Soldiers fight adult battles, does that mean Chad is working? Thats how you dummies took to the airwaves to scream GEJ's inclusion on the Times Man of the year list as a sign that he was "Working".

You have always been a FOOL that's why you are called KINGOFOOL undecided buy a better brain, this one you got is faulty son!

1 Like

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Nobody: 11:41pm On Oct 17, 2013
omenka: And Stella Udua still heads aviation ministry....
Do you need her job? Being a CEO of a govt MDA is not as juicy as you guys think oo..
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by VMLTDSMS(m): 12:00am On Oct 18, 2013
THIS IS A PLUS TO NIGERIA,HOPE WE CAN EMBRACE THE PEACE FOR CONTINUITY OF THIS GREAT NATION INSTEAD OF POLITICAL SABOTAGE ETC
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by badmeat(m): 12:15am On Oct 18, 2013
In GEJ's time we have,the railway,fine airports,PIB bill which the yeye aboki theifs refuse to support,good roads,power,reform,national. Confab,another phobia for the abokis,GEJ till 2019,grin
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by filebe777: 1:30am On Oct 18, 2013
themaskedman:
Each time I travel to a new city or state in Nigeria I see reasons why Nigeria should remain as one. Nigeria is a lovely place with wonderful people.
From the beautiful beaches of Lagos to the scorching hot deserts of Yobe, from the scenic views of the Mambilla and Obudu plateau to the tropical rain forest of Owerri and the swamps of Bayelsa I see them, all beautiful and given to us by God to keep us together.

Igbo boy U̶̲̥̅̊ still wan be president, na lie. Na for biafra dat one go happen. Nigeria must break/divide/seperate anyhow
Nigeria expires 2015. Nafdac no: ODUA 2-0-1-5
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by ferking(m): 1:50am On Oct 18, 2013
congratulation to my fathers land Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
God bless me
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigerians

1 Like

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by GeneralShepherd(m): 2:06am On Oct 18, 2013
How does this affect the fact that I'm jobless..kudos gej

But I hate Nigeria ?
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Bukingg2: 2:17am On Oct 18, 2013
Elliotwiz1: smh.... If only people know what this dividing stuff is about 80% of them won't talk about it, It's a time when you lose your loved ones, when you starve for days and see people dying because of hunger, i'm sure if you ask one of the old people in your village about the civil war, They'll tell you they don't want it to happen again, stop blabbing! The problem is our leaders not ethnic!! Even if Nigeria divides There'll still be corruption! And people will still suffer, do you dig?
Yes let there be curoption,i will not cry if my brother hurt me coz he will hurt me not much but if Tinubu people hurt is not there hurt that will pain me but coz they are not worth it so it's only a child that they will tell that chicken use to bite and he will believe not in this transparent world again soon soon we will divide! Be preparrrrrrred!
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Bukingg2: 2:22am On Oct 18, 2013
filebe777:

Igbo boy U̶̲̥̅̊ still wan be president, na lie. Na for biafra dat one go happen. Nigeria must break/divide/seperate anyhow
We igbos don't want any president coz give us a presdent is like when u take a child pressure gift and gave him another trash one to pet him no this time we will go soon be preparrrrred
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Bukingg2: 2:22am On Oct 18, 2013
filebe777:

We igbos don't want any president coz give us a presdent is like when u take a child pressure gift and gave him another trash one to pet him no this time we igbos will go soon be preparrrrred
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Bukingg2: 2:25am On Oct 18, 2013
corpROYAL:

Good talk bro, I commend yu for that statement.It is word of encourgement we need as a nigerian not word of discouragement which can actually kill the Spirit of excellent Spirit. We shall get to the promise land as a nice is a gradual process, mind you room is not build in a day. I love Nigeria.
That flag will tie by 2015-2019
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by theshadyexpress(m): 5:27am On Oct 18, 2013
donphilopus: SMH... Why do you like using Abusive words just to claim point??
get off my tail or I'll deal with you... a word is enough for the wise but I'm not sure you are.
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by unmask: 5:44am On Oct 18, 2013
Errrm.... So if they convene a meeting, GEJ will actually be there sitting and discussing security? ..... Like really discussing security?...... Definitely the five permanent guys would use their veto power very well over the next two years
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by ritux: 5:53am On Oct 18, 2013
iterator25: fixed

Thanks.
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Nobody: 6:03am On Oct 18, 2013
Bukingg2:
Yes let there be curoption,i will not cry if my brother hurt me coz he will hurt me not much but if Tinubu people hurt is not there hurt that will pain me but coz they are not worth it so it's only a child that they will tell that chicken use to bite and he will believe not in this transparent world again soon soon we will divide! Be preparrrrrrred!
stop saying this dividing thing out! Especially around little children, You'll be destroying their world and planting evil seeds in their minds if they hear you say it.
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by Nobody: 6:23am On Oct 18, 2013
Bukingg2:
We igbos don't want any president coz give us a presdent is like when u take a child pressure gift and gave him another trash one to pet him no this time we will go soon be preparrrrred
when you say all igbos does this mean 100%?? I'm not sure you know what you want, stop talking about this dividing stuff, it doesn't make sense to sane people
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by donphilopus: 6:36am On Oct 18, 2013
theshadyexpress:
get off my tail or I'll deal with you... a word is enough for the wise but I'm not sure you are.
Why should I exchange words with you?
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by comrChris(m): 6:54am On Oct 18, 2013
yes that s a gud one 4 my dear country nigeria,we deserve it,we deserve d endorsement by WA n AU @large,if u remember verywell nigerian soldiers played a vital role in restoring peace in mali even @ a time nigeria was in a serious security problem n mind u we r getting dis sit twice in a persons 3yrs in office
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by dagr8oy: 7:21am On Oct 18, 2013
Elliotwiz1: smh.... If only people know what this dividing stuff is about 80% of them won't talk about it, It's a time when you lose your loved ones, when you starve for days and see people dying because of hunger, i'm sure if you ask one of the old people in your village about the civil war, They'll tell you they don't want it to happen again, stop blabbing! The problem is our leaders not ethnic!! Even if Nigeria divides There'll still be corruption! And people will still suffer, do you dig?

war really has bad effect on d masses,,bt must dia be war again if nigeria wants to divide? i dnt think so
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by austertee01(m): 7:38am On Oct 18, 2013
Elliotwiz1: It's just like telling everyone on nairaland to vote for who will be a moderator between the both of us, then i decided to pull out and you won, the oga@dtop has nothing to do with the process, It's possible that if i had not stepped down i could have been voted into that post, same here, the contenders stepped down so only Nigeria is left and they automatically own that post.
Dats it! Did u asked dat question why d contender stepped down in d first place (who no like better tin) and did u listening to GEJ speech at d recent UN submit. How he talked with courage and chanllenge d UN SC on d need for some country to be a member... Just stop hating dis Gej guy and give him his credit when he earns 'em!

1 Like

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by austertee01(m): 7:41am On Oct 18, 2013
Dats it! Did u asked dat question why d contender stepped down in d first place (who no like better tin) and did u listening to GEJ speech at d recent UN submit. How he talked with courage and chanllenge d UN SC on d need for some country to be a member... Just stop hating dis Gej guy as he is tryin to giv his best everyday and give him his credit when he earns 'em!

2 Likes

Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by akpomeme(m): 7:45am On Oct 18, 2013
Elliotwiz1: hehehe. It's not actually the work of GEJ, but It's a good development for the nation. Nigeria is always the first in Africa to ensure the safety of her sister, yet We're not a member of the UN security council... Most African countries can be controled like puppets by Western and european governments, but not Nigeria, they know that That's why they would never choose Nigeria if they have to handpick.

https://www.nairaland.com/1337753/nigeria-snubs-us-looks-build read this before you begin to mouth off.
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by akpomeme(m): 7:52am On Oct 18, 2013
ferking: congratulation to my fathers land Nigeria
God bless Nigeria
God bless me
God bless GEJ
God bless Nigerians

This man has achieved so much but I don't understand why he allowed opposition forces to rubbish him baselessly. An internationally respected president such as Jonathan deserve our support through his time in office at least.
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by themaskedman: 8:43am On Oct 18, 2013
filebe777:

Listen Omo ODUA, that I want a united Nigeria doesn‘t mean I can‘t survive outside Nigeria. When nature and circumstance throws you into an uncertain position you only need to exploit the ‘reources‘ available to make sense of your new position, that i‘m sure the Igbo is more than capable of doing. Sometimes we are held back by fear of the unknown, conquer that fear and you see what better things lie ahead.
Bosnia Herzegovinia has risen from the ashes of war and is marching towards Brazil 2014, what do you think can stop the Igbo from doing same?
I don‘t want division but I‘m not afraid of it.
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by docadams: 10:32am On Oct 18, 2013
taharqa: Reali?? You don't say!... Just curious though: Are you a 'student' of International Politics yourself??
Which of my assertions do you have problem with?
Re: UN Security Council Elects Nigeria, 4 Others As Members by buoye1(m): 10:34am On Oct 18, 2013
Nice development

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

President Buhari Signs Paris Agreement On Climate Change (Photos) / Paul Ibe: Atiku Did Not Send Any Emissary To Meet Wike In Turkey / IGP Baba Inspects Equipment Ahead Of 2023 Elections.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.