Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,598 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:19 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (352) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454008 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 8:03am On Jul 23, 2014
iluvmybishop: Guys I guess it gud to Av DAT interview early morning becos d Vo mind still dey refreshed or what do u think guys?

sure
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 8:07am On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: if i catch you, well how much can you pay? i like money baje baje

Alhaja e ma like owo gaan sha, cnt you serve your father's land?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 8:09am On Jul 23, 2014
goldenchic: You are right about No 7. Juntod na oga for that ooo. So tey I carry yansh for you ooo. Twuale Juntod! Agbalagbi! Ha! Eyin tun le.*omo mushin voice*

Hmmmmn, I sense some optimized lagos fella
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 8:10am On Jul 23, 2014
OjaP: Slimmy,

Sorry to hear about your denial. Let's talk offline on the way forward. Do not let this disturb you at all.

Amefrica comes to mind.

Broda Ojap, you jes put me on is coming, mi o binu o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 8:11am On Jul 23, 2014
Idazbawz: angry angry
Do u know who I am?? I'm the official hubby of err female on dis thread... do u wanna get banned?? I'll report you to Justwise sorry, SEUN angry angry

Oya apologise... cheesy

Bro, e fe pa ara yin sir...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by phemix: 8:13am On Jul 23, 2014
tommgirl: grin ;DOfficial hubby of ladies or official slave to ladies tongue Mtchewww...

Kilode tommgirl
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:18am On Jul 23, 2014
iluvmybishop: Guys I guess it gud to Av DAT interview early morning becos d Vo mind still dey refreshed or what do u think guys?

My second interview was around 7:30a.m --- infact I was like the 3 applicant..

Guess what?!

Nigga got bounced! grin Anytime your interview falls, just pray for favour!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 8:20am On Jul 23, 2014
teddyrain:
Wait a minute! Idazbawz who are you to judge me? You were the same person I left my house to come to your residence. We practiced together, I encouraged you and we prayed together at your bus stop concerning your interview before I left.
You were denied. I was the first to call you and ask how it went. I felt real bad when I heard the ill fated news about your denial. I encouraged you and told you it was not the end of the world. I went on the 14th of April and was denied too. I was heartbroken. God later did it for you. You went and conquered. I was so happy I even used it to compose a poem. Later I called you and inquired of Troy university,you told me I would need about 11k to send documents. I told you I didn't have such money. You said "well that's the way forward" later I did it myself and the only money I spent was for my WAEC scratch card. Later I was having some issues and would ping you on BBM to ask questions at times, you would answer or choose to answer after days. Like a candle stick you went off! You stopped replying me. I would send you multiple bulk messages yet you won't reply. You never called again up till today. You never asked of me even here on nairaland.
You felt you now had your visa so I was inferior to you. You thought America was only reserved for you. But you thought falsely, God has done it for me. I will keep being the loving, caring and comic teddy I used to be.

Great writing story telling skills. Well, if this really happened, it wasn't nice but I hope he has a tangible excuse. But why tell the world when you could have ironed it out with him privately? Anyway, try and settle with your guy instead of paying him back with your visa approval. You are guilty of the same offence you accused him of.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:28am On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Great story telling skills. Well, if this really happened, it wasn't nice but I hope he has a tangible excuse. But why tell the world when you could have ironed it out with him privately? Anyway, try and settle with your guy instead of paying him back with your visa approval. You are guilty of the same offence you accused him of.

100 Likes
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Feexo: 8:32am On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:
Great writing story telling skills. Well, if this really happened, it wasn't nice but I hope he has a tangible excuse. But why tell the world when you could have ironed it out with him privately? Anyway, try and settle with your guy instead of paying him back with your visa approval. You are guilty of the same offence you accused him of.

Exactly! And 2 wrongs don't make a right.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 8:39am On Jul 23, 2014
Amefrica:

My second interview was around 7:30a.m --- infact I was like the 3 applicant..

Guess what?!

Nigga got bounced! grin Anytime your interview falls, just pray for favour!
DAT funny and also serious
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:47am On Jul 23, 2014
iluvmybishop: DAT funny and also serious

smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by RexNdubest(m): 9:04am On Jul 23, 2014
Rijo02:

Rexndubest.....congrats
Thanks brethren
exxy: @RexNdubest, congratulations!, welcome on board
Rijo02:

Rexndubest.....congrats
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 9:05am On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

I still wonder how you guys understand something. I have called him on phone and he has told me everything. He might not be everything, but teddy is a rare person. I admire his humility and meekness. His anger is, since idazbawz couldn't even call him to congratulate him, which he did during idaz's own time. He never replied his messages or even pick his calls. Why would he now quote him to help someone when he is not a good example? Please let's learn to remove the flea in our eye before removing the mote from our brothers eye.
How can he settle it amicably with someone who won't pick his calls, reply his messages and snub him. He came out real and straight and I love the part where he said he still bears no grudges. Its better to say it out than pretending while he has something against him.
You said he used his visa to brag or some ish? No! He is only trying to say that without human we can still succeed. Its God that makes. He poured out his heart and that's it. That guy is worth being anyones friend, but as the saying goes, "good people die quick" its what's coming to ply here.
If you guys like judge him, I give him my 100 percent support. I will always stand by him because he did for me, during my own time.
I nancy stand with him against all odds.

6 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 9:19am On Jul 23, 2014
Amerinancy: I still wonder how you guys understand something. I have called him on phone and he has told me everything. He might not be everything, but teddy is a rare person. I admire his humility and meekness. His anger is, since idazbawz couldn't even call him to congratulate him, which he did during idaz's own time. He never replied his messages or even pick his calls. Why would he now quote him to help someone when he is not a good example? Please let's learn to remove the flea in our eye before removing the mote from our brothers eye.
How can he settle it amicably with someone who won't pick his calls, reply his messages and snub him. He came out real and straight and I love the part where he said he still bears no grudges. Its better to say it out than pretending while he has something against him.
You said he used his visa to brag or some ish? No! He is only trying to say that without human we can still succeed. Its God that makes. He poured out his heart and that's it. That guy is worth being anyones friend, but as the saying goes, "good people die quick" its what's coming to ply here.
If you guys like judge him, I give him my 100 percent support. I will always stand by him because he did for me, during my own time.

I am not supporting either of them. You shouldn't give 100% support to one person simply because you have personal rapport with him, met him in person and have held hands to pray together. I do not dispute the fact that he may be a nice person. Have you bothered to hear Idaz side of it? Do you know if he also habours his own grievances? The fact that you talked to Teddy on phone and you believe his story 100% does not mean we should crucify Idaz before hearing his own side. We can only be neutral here until we hear from Idaz.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 23, 2014
Amerinancy: I still wonder how you guys understand something. I have called him on phone and he has told me everything. He might not be everything, but teddy is a rare person. I admire his humility and meekness. His anger is, since idazbawz couldn't even call him to congratulate him, which he did during idaz's own time. He never replied his messages or even pick his calls. Why would he now quote him to help someone when he is not a good example? Please let's learn to remove the flea in our eye before removing the mote from our brothers eye.
Good people won't die young please. I'll still live till when i'm very old like 100 years.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2014
@teddy; u wan con comot for thread after u get ur visa? ur presence is highly appreciated here, u have crossed dis bridge and by fire by force u go put d rest of us wey dey back thru. I don't judge u and its a great thing u let go of what u had in mind(though u cud have been more discreet about it), teddy try calling idazbawz and idazbawz, if teddy don't call, call him, u guys shud bury the hatchet, for the good of this thread at least.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 9:34am On Jul 23, 2014
Joenice: Good people won't die young please. I'll still live till when i'm very old like 100 years.
lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by donpapachi(m): 9:50am On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

That is none of my business — I was not comfortable with that part of teddyrain's post, and I made it known.
boss just pm U nw.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 10:34am On Jul 23, 2014
Joenice: I love ur username. Just relax, you'll get all what you're looking for.
THANKS... smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 10:36am On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: make use of google.com to check for your choice. no one here will give you any nice universities. i dont know why people still want to be spoon fed.

note to everyone: no one should come here to tell people to help them find universities. firstly taste differs, secondly, its so stressful and rigorous to start searching for schools especially if you need funding so no one gat time. make your research then come back here and ask if the school is a red flag or not . shikena
Madam abeg, if you cannot do something, dont discourage others that are willing to do it. There are thousands of people here, you not the only one.

7 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:56am On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: Madam abeg, if you cannot do something, dont discourage others that are willing to do it. There are thousands of people here, you not the only one.

Nobody is willing. She is very correct. We can only give you the search tools to find schools. This is for your own good. It helps build confidence while in front of a VO.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 11:02am On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

Nobody is willing. She is very correct. We can only give you the search tools to find schools. This is for your own good. It helps build confidence while in front of a VO.
Dont get me wrong, I didnt mean for anyone to search for schools on my behalf, I only asked for SUGGESTIONS, I believe some people here are familiar with some schs in the USA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 11:05am On Jul 23, 2014
donpapachi: boss just pm U nw.

Okay. I'll see to it now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: Dont get me wrong, I didnt mean for anyone to search for schools on my behalf, I only asked for SUGGESTIONS, I believe some people here are familiar with some schs in the USA.
it will never bring problem my sister,ask anything here and you will be surely given to..

Nobody is an island,i was spoonfed by Walspring when i was a novice here..everything i know now i owe to him.

Callmebabe,that name reminds me of that 1995 movie produced by Chris noonan.Welcome on board my sister.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 23, 2014
Babyoriss,how was your interview?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 11:21am On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: it will never bring problem my sister,ask anything here and you will be surely given to..

Nobody is an island,i was spoonfed by Walspring when i was a novice here..everything i know now i owe to him.

Callmebabe,that name reminds me of that 1995 movie produced by Chris noonan.Welcome on board my sister.
Thank you jare. You know anything about University of Memphis in Tennesse? I applied for Msc psychology, spring intake? but I was advised to apply to more schools.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: Thank you jare. You know anything about University of Memphis in Tennesse? I applied for Msc psychology, spring intake? but I was advised to apply to more schools.
Thank Chukwu,your school is okay..i'd advice you start application now cos time no dey.Apply,to more good schools ,don't put your eggs all in one basket.

Were you asked to write any english test?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2014
phemix:

Alhaja e ma like owo gaan sha, cnt you serve your father's land?
serve ko, server ni. wetin concern e ? father land wey no get good education, wey no gimme financial aid or loan, we no gimme security.. etc i dont even wana start sef. father land ko, prada land ni undecided

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by meskezzy(f): 11:29am On Jul 23, 2014
stevecrun: I dont want you to sound so naive about all these sir!You sound so desperate to leave the shores of these country.

I don't know if you're an intended student hoping to study in America,if so that i can help you on where to start from.

But,if you're not an intended student but just an intending immigrant hoping to work and earn a living in America,then there's little i can do for you here..the days of American visa lottery are gone.

And please,don't let agents tell you all the sweet things you want to hear and take your hard earned money,br open to us here and i believe there are also matured minds who will be willing to help you too.
thanks for ur advice sir.
Well i intend going over to further my education(msc). I will appreciate your advice here sir. Plus i will also like to know if there are working opportunities for students in america too sir.
Thanks for ur timely response
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:34am On Jul 23, 2014
meskezzy:
thanks for ur advice sir.
Well i intend going over to further my education(msc). I will appreciate your advice here sir. Plus i will also like to know if there are working opportunities for students in america too sir.
Thanks for ur timely response
very well,what major are you aiming for?

Have you picked a few good universities of your choice?

You are not allowed to work off campus,you can work within your school's campus after a year as stated on my i20,it prolly varies for other schools.And mind you,the jobs are not guaranteed,that's why you're adviced to prepare financially.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:36am On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

juntod, like seriously i dont understand ooo, i wanted to tell him why the long poem, quite alright you guys were friends on a faceless forum and you feel he dosnt care about you again, well its normal. pm him and talk about it and not coming here to bore us with stories. i feel its wrong and he need to edit that because i personally wont take that from anyone. i was your friend YES, and i decide not to take your message anymore YES. i might be busy or dont wanna be your friend again , ITS NOT A BIG deal, move on. you kept saying you are the crown, everyone gat a crown, or you think visa is the end of the world, enter america and you will see another level of struggling and hustling

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (349) (350) (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.