Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (453922 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Callmebabe(f): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

This is wrong.

Zeezahbee might have been harsh in her approach, but your replies aren't better off — y'all should chill out seriously, this is getting ugly.
Tell the b*tch to f*ck off. She started it, seems over popularity dey worry her blood stream.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
babyoriss:
I was denied but have plan of reapplying soonest, Can you please confirm if Faulkner University is not Red flag and how to defend the issue of the Waiving SAT, though I have OND in accounting. Please advise.

I am really sorry about this, y not post your transcript for the gurus to assist and for those going for interview to learn from it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:49pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

TAKE COKE AND POPCORN Joor.
you so hilarious tongue grin. MSU dey wait you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:51pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: Tell the b*tch to f*ck off. She started it, seems over popularity dey worry her blood stream.
use another word to describe me. bi*tch is outdated cheesy grin. oya sorry i stressed you, they will help you find school. pele

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:52pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: pastor domex. i go fight you oo cheesy grin, its a faceless thread so if she calls me anything, it doesnt move me an inch, in short if you cuss me, he dey always sweet me , truth is always hard to swallow and thats why i have problem with people but later they get to appreciate me but still i will give my blunt advice anytime anyday, pray for me pastor grin

Lool.. Abeg, make una take am easy ooo..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:53pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

grin cheesy smiley sad angry undecided
oya go find school for her abeg grin, i give you 24hours
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Where there are large groups of people with clashing personalities, there will always be a conflict of interest and opinion — Socrates: Defining concept of society. (Political science, baby! Gotta be smart for my profession — Amefrica, come here!)

I have learnt over my very long time on here, there will ALWAYS be drama on this thread — We should try to be mature on here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

*Hides popcorn — Bro, which popcorn are you talking about? grin

My preparation is going really fine, I've been researching by night and sleeping like N'nama by day — God will see us all through.

*boxing*
*remove wrist watch*
*fold my long sleeve* oya bring that pop corn out, now,.. Which kind igbo boy be this self?? Lool..
God will sure see us through, amen..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: big head, that only what you picked out of her post. anyways when are you getting youur visa? tongue
hahahaha, next year. Let my current visa expire first while i gather moni cheesy am coming for enjoyment. man pikin no go die cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 12:56pm On Jul 23, 2014
Joenice: hahahaha, next year. Let my current visa expire first while i gather moni cheesy am coming for enjoyment. man pikin no go die cheesy
badt boy. which current visa is that? joenice i fear you oo tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 12:57pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: Tell the b*tch to f*ck off. She started it, seems over popularity dey worry her blood stream.

Okay. If you think she was somewhat abrasive or impolite, then do the opposite. You could have chosen to ignore or better yet, respond in a civil manner instead of replying in kind.

Two wrongs will NEVER make a right.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 1:00pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2: Where there are large groups of people with clashing personalities, there will always be a conflict of interest and opinion — Socrates: Defining concept of society. (Political science, baby! Gotta be smart for my profession — Amefrica, come here!)

I have learnt over my very long time on here, there will ALWAYS be drama on this thread — We should try to be mature on here.
its normal. i cant never be like you and vice versa, different background, personality, interest , in short different everything etc. those that got closer know am an angel smiley grin, NotHyping#.
Am waiting for your and slimmy's argument. if we dont argue, then it means we are lying to ourselves
Yoruba people will say if 2 brother go inside to talk and they smile after coming out, it means they decieve and lied to each other
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
domex007:

*boxing*
*remove wrist watch*
*fold my long sleeve* oya bring that pop corn out, now,.. Which kind igbo boy be this self?? Lool..
God will sure see us through, amen..

Mehn! Don't hunt what you can't kill oh! I've been chopping iron lately.

Are you set to hit the embassy and get your visa?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 1:02pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Okay. If you think she was somewhat abrasive or impolite, then do the opposite. You could have chosen to ignore or better yet, respond in a civil manner instead of replying in kind.

Gravvy, he yaff do na.have told them to help her search for schools. i already let it slide and i will only observe cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:03pm On Jul 23, 2014
zeezahbee: badt boy. which current visa is that? joenice i fear you oo tongue
hahaha, the fear of joenice is d beginning of wisdow cheesy no be houston u dey? thnk god say my bro dey live there, so if i mind u come, i wuldn't wori for where to sleep cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Bro, this your english no go kill me ooo.. Keep it up, you go use finish those yankEe babes..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amanze15(m): 1:06pm On Jul 23, 2014
In as much this thread serves a purpose, the sanity should be intact. Some of Us look towards this thread to get info and here the importance is being disparage, let's grow up, lest I forget its a FACELESS medium

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cutelekush01: 1:09pm On Jul 23, 2014
Amerinancy: I still wonder how you guys understand something. I have called him on phone and he has told me everything. He might not be everything, but teddy is a rare person. I admire his humility and meekness. His anger is, since idazbawz couldn't even call him to congratulate him, which he did during idaz's own time. He never replied his messages or even pick his calls. Why would he now quote him to help someone when he is not a good example? Please let's learn to remove the flea in our eye before removing the mote from our brothers eye.
How can he settle it amicably with someone who won't pick his calls, reply his messages and snub him. He came out real and straight and I love the part where he said he still bears no grudges. Its better to say it out than pretending while he has something against him.
You said he used his visa to brag or some ish? No! He is only trying to say that without human we can still succeed. Its God that makes. He poured out his heart and that's it. That guy is worth being anyones friend, but as the saying goes, "good people die quick" its what's coming to ply here.
If you guys like judge him, I give him my 100 percent support. I will always stand by him because he did for me, during my own time.
I nancy stand with him against all odds.

Who is this Amerinancy sef? I can't just stop reading your contribution...you've said it all and I'm really happy to see what you've got up there..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jul 23, 2014
Idazbawz,i got no problem with u my guy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Mehn! Don't hunt what you can't kill oh! I've been chopping iron lately.

Are you set to hit the embassy and get your visa?

I am all set oo..
*documents complete just going to Waec to collect original copy of result but if they don't get it ready before my interview I will go with the online print out and attach stractch card to it.
Waiting for the date and praying like say na only me pray pass..

I will sure testify bro..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 1:11pm On Jul 23, 2014
domex007:

Bro, this your english no go kill me ooo.. Keep it up, you go use finish those yankEe babes..

A political science student should be very articulate and possess very expressive eloquence.

We are managing. Na learner I be — I'm barely skimming the surface where my mentors like godG are concerned. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

A political science student should be very articulate and possess very expressive eloquence.

We are managing. Na learner I be. grin

Nice..
All the best brother..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cutelekush01: 1:14pm On Jul 23, 2014
Callmebabe: It has not gotten to that extent, you talk too much, infact over sabi dey worry you. must you comment in everybody's post? If you have no positive contribution, why dont you shut your mouth. Dont spoil people's post, are you the only one here? abi you have no other job than to criticize? pls stay off my post o.

Callmebabe love your response die..that is why some people are silent followers on here because when you ask questions that are not clear to you some people tends to use that advantage to insult you...

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
domex007:

I am all set oo..
*documents complete just going to Waec to collect original copy of result but if they don't get it ready before my interview I will go with the online print out and attach stractch card to it.
Waiting for the date and praying like say na only me pray pass..

I will sure testify bro..

Most definitely

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cutelekush01: 1:18pm On Jul 23, 2014
domex007: @teddyrain,
Nice long post you posted before, but if you really want to help a brother, you don't have to know his interview date,
Gravinton, Kunlebal, Slimmy05, OjaP, Msnas, Amefrica, Walspring, sir imperouxx.. I will always admire these peeps they just encourage you on how to prepare and back you up with prayer, irrespective of whether they know your interview date or not.
its up to the individual to get back to the trend and testify..
About what happened with you and idaw, I may not know the genesis but its very wrong to come out to the trend and say it hoping that people on here will like and see you as the better person and idaw as the bad guy.
Telling us how you assisted Idaw and Amerinancy during their preparation and how you did good to them, should be kept secret as God who sees all that is done in secret will repay you, you don't need to tell it to we humans on this trend.. Even the bible disputes it; telling people the good thing you did to your friend..
Since you have gotten your visa, you could go on thanking God who did it for you and You could have just ignored him, simple.
I admire you especially when you posted that poem that belonged to someone else and the trend advised you that its bad; I loved your zeal to come back and apologised, you learn your lesson and didn't give up on your dream.
You went back to pick up your visa.
I expect you to act matured as it will take you far in life especially in the US.
I wish you the very best in your studies and in America..
Goodluck.

Hmmmm nonny, are you pretty sure all the peeps you wrote up there are kind..i know of some and I can never forget Sir Imperiouxx and Big francis though never had an encounter with some peeps up there but slimmy too will be kind with what have read on here..ojap? Yeah sure man too with his posts
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cutelekush01: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
Graviton2:

Most definitely

Boss of life though my name no ring bell but tuale for you...you've been there for people since have been reading posts on here..#jahbless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 1:22pm On Jul 23, 2014
cutelekush01:

Hmmmm nonny, are you pretty sure all the peeps you wrote up there are kind..i know of some and I can never forget Sir Imperiouxx and Big francis though never had an encounter with some peeps up there but slimmy too will be kind with what have read on here..ojap? Yeah sure man too with his posts

slimmy na sure boy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cutelekush01: 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Abeg is there anybody schooling at California State University,fullerton..Red flag school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by eghost247(m): 1:25pm On Jul 23, 2014
Hello house i20 says this school requires English proficiency student is not yet proficient English instructions will be given at school and on the school website it says its only required from students from countries where English not an official educational language so my question is if the VO asks why i did not write TOEFL do i tell him its because its not required from countries where English is not an official educational language or tell him English instructions will be given at the school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 1:26pm On Jul 23, 2014
cutelekush01:

Boss of life though my name no ring bell but tuale for you...you've been there for people since have been reading posts on here..#jahbless

Thanks a lot, bro. It means a lot. More blessings cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 1:27pm On Jul 23, 2014
cutelekush01:

Who is this Amerinancy sef? I can't just stop reading your contribution...you've said it all and I'm really happy to see what you've got up there..

By being one sided without hearing from the other party? Keep reading. Don't stop.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by cutelekush01: 1:29pm On Jul 23, 2014
juntod:

By being one sided without hearing from the other party? Keep reading. Don't stop.

I understand your plight but I have reasons for quoting her..

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.