Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,662 members, 7,955,396 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 03:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (378) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (461171 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 8:57am On Jul 25, 2014
goldenchic: the yeye man con tell me say make he book flight for me. Mschew
cheesy you no tear race?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:00am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=steve4ever][/quote] in the midnight?? 2:33 a.m grin
Congrats tho
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:01am On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=steve4ever][/quote]in the midnight?? 2:33 a.m grin
Congrats tho
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:03am On Jul 25, 2014
steve4ever: Pls ao much is d visa fee. Ao do 1 go abt d paymt nd pik date
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
amanze15: pls what's the name of ur school?!
Eastern Michigan University
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 9:04am On Jul 25, 2014
richard4ssky: Please house I have a bsc in accounting and I am
going for master in public administration hope the
VO we not complain about the switch of
course....please ur advice is needed
u just Av to figure out words DAT LL convince d Vo of d reason for public admin to accounting,try and find a relationship btw d two and make it sound convincing.
read articles and jornals about accounting,to no more about it and where it has a relationship with public admin,every aspect of life is connected somehow,just find out and present dat area as ur project to d Vo and make it serious and sound convincing. Sikena!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:05am On Jul 25, 2014
richard4ssky: Please house I have a bsc in accounting and I am
going for master in public administration hope the
VO we not complain about the switch of
course....please ur advice is needed
please help dis dude
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 9:13am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: wow... great! Mine is similar to yours .....
We are allowed to choose either double or single room... I chose double cos I hate bin lonely...

My dorm got neat furnitures... bathroom, shower, mirror and closet...
Its coed style.. and each flour has its own kitchen.. I've my meal plan. Chose platinum (18times a week)
Residence Hall Association already promised dat residence life will be an unforgettable one-- we'll make friends for life...

Check out some pics I've got on my fone
ehehn!!!!! All dis pics go dey ginger ppls swagger for US visaooooooooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:14am On Jul 25, 2014
decreamaster: please o bosses,
i paid my sevis fee to a guy that calls himself an agent but he has refused to pay the fee for about ten days now.
pls can someone tell me the full process i will have to go through to pay the fee at cotonu.and will it reflect immediately i pay?coz my interview date is very close.thanks
listen up bruh,
*Go to FMJFEE.com..
*fill out form i901..
*print out the payment coupon
*photocopy your i20 and Intl passport
*Prepare about #41k, excluding transportation...
*Go to the Ecobank just after SEME border.... take a bike from the border to eco bank.
*Go along with the photocopies of your i20 and Intl passport+ payment coupon...
*Be smart, dose immigration officers are crazy.. they will request for bribe ones they get hold of you...
-do not go with envelop
-do not look like a jjc
-put your three paper documents in your pocket
-dont look to buttish-- look street
*their bank closes 5:00p.m-- be punctual!

Wen you get to the bank you'd be told d amount you are to change in cefa... you'll change it opposite d bank... most times it 111,000 cefa

Succeed!

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:15am On Jul 25, 2014
iluvmybishop: ehehn!!!!! All dis pics go dey ginger ppls swagger for US visaooooooooo
I dey tells you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:19am On Jul 25, 2014
Amerinancy
Where art thou Les continue juh... I'm getting bored cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 9:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: I dey tells you
d pics go make person steal ur visaooooooo,better kip wela or else embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:27am On Jul 25, 2014
iluvmybishop: d pics go make person steal ur visaooooooo,better kip wela or else embarassed
e no even possible... my visa way dey middle of bible, the bible kon dey middle of Quran... the Quran kon dey my 7th locker with padlock kansha grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 9:28am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: none of these are required sire! The pick up slip is meant for a proxy-- if someone else is picking the visa on your behalf...

I.D card is not required also.
The only required thing is your name and passport number..
Lobatan!

You only speak for yourself.. I was required to show my an ID card when i went for collection.. It was even asked from other peeps who came to get their passport too.. So I know what I'm saying
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:29am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

You only speak for yourself.. I was required to show my an ID card when i went for collection.. It was even asked from other peeps who came to get their passport too.. So I know what I'm saying
Abj or Lag?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 9:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: Abj or Lag?

Lag.. The VI pickup center.. Even dropped the pick up letter with them when they asked for it.. Shey I wan use am decorate house ni grin na my passport matter pass with that Yankee swag visa cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 9:38am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: e no even possible... my visa way dey middle of bible, the bible kon dey middle of Quran... the Quran kon dey my 7th locker with padlock kansha grin
guy kilode!!!!!!!!, u be real Nigerianooooooo undiluted!!!!!! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 9:41am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Lag.. The VI pickup center.. Even dropped the pick up letter with them when they asked for it.. Shey I wan use am decorate house ni grin na my passport matter pass with that Yankee swag visa cheesy
guy!! No 4get say Nija visa too get swaggoooooooo. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 9:46am On Jul 25, 2014
iluvmybishop: guy!! No 4get say Nija visa too get swaggoooooooo. grin

Saw the one written on my cousin's girlfriend.. Na Biro dem take write una visa.. Na swag be that? Smh

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by iluvmybishop: 9:52am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Saw the one written on my cousin's girlfriend.. Na Biro dem take write una visa.. Na swag be that? Smh
guy make u no disgrace my mother landooooooo, cheesy,no be ordinary biroooooo,becos dey don soak am inside irumole pot for days,.....na gud lock charmoooooo,no country dey develop like datoooo grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 9:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Goodmorning y'all..
Wishing all those going for visa interview success, God favour
and those travelling safe trip..
Those still applying to Universities, success and God's direction and those already in the US God's protection..
Goodluck

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:57am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

this is d very first time I'm hearing about dis method of pickup... anyone else with this method too??

How prep bro cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 9:59am On Jul 25, 2014
iluvmybishop: guy kilode!!!!!!!!, u be real Nigerianooooooo undiluted!!!!!! grin
I'm just trying to save a life-- dunno what will happen to me if I hear stories cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 10:05am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: this is d very first time I'm hearing about dis method of pickup... anyone else with this method too??

How prep bro cheesy

Going well bro.. How's yours ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by coobboy(m): 10:10am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: serzly? I've been living I'm unilag hostel...
I used to stroll to yabatech weh weh....

How's yaba treating you?

oh really? i come to lag weh weh too my cousin schools there
man yaba is good, good old boring place

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:16am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Going well bro.. How's yours ?
after purchasing my flight ticket, I'm done... smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:20am On Jul 25, 2014
How far my people? I hope a one way ticket is not a problem at the POE. Zee, where are you? Which one you use?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by richard4ssky: 10:28am On Jul 25, 2014
iluvmybishop: u just Av to figure out words DAT LL convince d Vo of d reason for public admin to accounting,try and find a relationship btw d two and make it sound convincing.
read articles and jornals about accounting,to no more about it and where it has a relationship with public admin,every aspect of life is connected somehow,just find out and present dat area as ur project to d Vo and make it serious and sound convincing. Sikena!!!
thanks for your advice God bless you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Theflint1(m): 10:28am On Jul 25, 2014
juntod: How far my people? I hope a one way ticket is not a problem at the POE. Zee, where are you? Which one you use?
e no suppose be Na, Na studies u dey go for, not visit...and zee go just dey wake up now.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 10:32am On Jul 25, 2014
juntod: How far my people? I hope a one way ticket is not a problem at the POE. Zee, where are you? Which one you use?

No it's not bro..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:33am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: none of these are required sire! The pick up slip is meant for a proxy-- if someone else is picking the visa on your behalf...

I.D card is not required also.
The only required thing is your name and passport number..
Lobatan!

A form of identification is required in Abuja.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:38am On Jul 25, 2014
iluvmybishop: guy!! No 4get say Nija visa too get swaggoooooooo. grin

If you see Nigeria's visitor's visa — You will vomit and SMH.

I love my country though but that visa needs to look better

(1) (2) (3) ... (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4 / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.