Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,049 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (379) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454115 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 10:39am On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2:

A form of identification is required in Abuja.

At least I don get supporter grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:41am On Jul 25, 2014
juntod: How far my people? I hope a one way ticket is not a problem at the POE. Zee, where are you? Which one you use?

A oneway flight ticket is the way to go. You are safe.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 10:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2:

If you see Nigeria's visitor's visa — You will vomit and SMH.

I love my country though but that visa needs to look better

Bros I saw the visa and I was just laughing.. Biro on a visa ? shocked and the writing na like patience Jonathan own cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 10:42am On Jul 25, 2014
Thanks for the responses to my one way ticket inquiry.

As for ID to pick up visa, it is a requirement. Although they didn't ask me for any ID, they asked some other peeps. If they have doubts, they must ask for one.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:44am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

I couldn't retrieve my passport because I was asked to show an identification, I told the man that the international passport was the only form of identification I had and they were the ones holding it — I even offered to show him a softcopy of the passport on my phone but the guy refused.

I had to go and get my father who used his driver's license to collect it. I'll never forget that day.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by amanze15(m): 10:46am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: Eastern Michigan University
panache dorms though, am a geologist looking to get into texas a&m,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 10:47am On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2:

I couldn't retrieve my passport because I was asked to show an identification, I told the man that the international passport was the only form of identification I had and they were the ones holding it — I even offered to show him a softcopy of the passport on my phone but the guy refused.

I had to go and get my father who used his driver's license to collect it. I'll never forget that day.

Idabawz u dey see? I just gave them my old Cyprus school ID card nd the guy didn't even say anything cos the ID card includes my dob which is same on my passport..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:49am On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2:

A form of identification is required in Abuja.
what if u don't have any other identification asides Intl passport?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:50am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Bros I saw the visa and I was just laughing.. Biro on a visa ? shocked and the writing na like patience Jonathan own cry

grin grin *faints*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

The one I saw looked like a photocopied page — I was even laughing at the country that issued such nonsense without knowing it was my own country.

The girl allowed me to laugh for a long time before telling me that it was from Nigeria — I looked at the symbol and behold! It was true, my laughter turned into cough. I started defending the visa and it became the girl's turn to laugh at my country, I was embarrassed.

Smh

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:51am On Jul 25, 2014
amanze15: panache dorms though, am a geologist looking to get into texas a&m,
oh cool... wish u success
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:52am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Idabawz u dey see? I just gave them my old Cyprus school ID card nd the guy didn't even say anything cos the ID card includes my dob which is same on my passport..
now, I concur!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:53am On Jul 25, 2014
Idazbawz: what if u don't have any other identification asides Intl passport?

Graviton2:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:54am On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2:

ohh... copy dat!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 10:57am On Jul 25, 2014
juntod: How far my people? I hope a one way ticket is not a problem at the POE. Zee, where are you? Which one you use?
juntod, wetin you wan use return ticket do? tell me. i didnt expect that kinda question from you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:58am On Jul 25, 2014
I have seen the Qatar, US, Norwegian, Nigerian and Southafrican visas — and thanks to my nigga, Amefrica, I saw a little of the Canadian visa. Of all I have seen the UK visa looks the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Rastaforce: 10:59am On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Please I got my visa approved on Monday
I was told to pick up on Thursday which was yesterday
The guy circled isolo address on the letter he gave me buh I chose VI address while filling the application form
So I decided to go to VI buh I was told my visa wasn't ready yet.
Please am I supposed to go to isolo and how am I going to know if my visa is ready for pick up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:04am On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2: I have seen the Qatar, US, Norwegian, Nigerian and Southafrican visas — and thanks to my nigga, Amefrica, I saw a little of the Canadian visa. Of all I have seen the UK visa looks the best.

UK VISA sure looks good ...but there are better ones wink spread your tentacles grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Mjseun(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2014
goldenchic: the yeye man con tell me say make he book flight for me. Mschew

Why must you guys settle for agent in the first place? Anyways it never your fault. As for me I never believed in the use of an agent. When I went for my MSc. In the UK in 2012 I did the processing myself, now gotten US visa approved again all by myself from start to the finish with the help of God.

Most of the so called the agents no nothing really. You can even become an agent if you have time to read.

I didn't join this tread until last month. Already have documents in place before I heard about this tread.

My advise to the house is that try to do research on your own, read reviews and gather informations, then you are good to go. Stop wasting money unnecessarily. Let's all try to have an independent mind.

You can use the money as alms you know. Anyway in case if next time Lol

Cheers

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 11:09am On Jul 25, 2014
Rastaforce:

Please I got my visa approved on Monday
I was told to pick up on Thursday which was yesterday
The guy circled isolo address on the letter he gave me buh I chose VI address while filling the application form
So I decided to go to VI buh I was told my visa wasn't ready yet.
Please am I supposed to go to isolo and how am I going to know if my visa is ready for pick up

Did you get a mail yet ? If yes, check the pickup location on the email.. Try visit isolo pick up center.. It might be available there by now..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 11:11am On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2:

The one I saw looked like a photocopied page — I was even laughing at the country that issued such nonsense without knowing it was my own country.

The girl allowed me to laugh for a long time before telling me that it was from Nigeria — I looked at the symbol and behold! It was true, my laughter turned into cough. I started defending the visa and it became the girl's turn to laugh at my country, I was embarrassed.

Smh

Lmfao cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:13am On Jul 25, 2014
zeezahbee: juntod, wetin you wan use return ticket do? tell me. i didnt expect that kinda question from you

Na one oversabi woman dey argue with me since morning oh. I just needed first hand responses to shut her up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 25, 2014
juntod:

Na one oversabi woman dey argue with me since morning oh. I just needed first hand responses to shut her up.

You dey fall my hand, seriously. You con dey do like 'novice', oga go book one-way joor.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by aekmanweb(m): 11:20am On Jul 25, 2014
Peepz.........ur guy is looking for date btw 2nd wk of August, holla ur guy for availability........thnx y'all!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 11:22am On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

You dey fall my hand, seriously. You con dey do like 'novice', oga go book one-way joor.

Bros, na complicated issue joor. Unmerited favour. Person wan buy my ticket. If I nor bring proof dem go buy with return. I just dey pity them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:28am On Jul 25, 2014
juntod:

Bros, na complicated issue joor. Unmerited favour. Person wan buy my ticket. If I nor bring proof dem go buy with return. I just dey pity them.

Lucky you! wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by bartino: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2014
guys the Barron's,peterson,nova,grubber which one is better for the GRE. I just have a short time to prepare plz I need Ur assistance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:30am On Jul 25, 2014
aekmanweb: Peepz.........ur guy is looking for date btw 2nd wk of August, holla ur guy for availability........thnx y'all!

The next available date for lag is 18th aug.. But you can keep checking the portal, I heard earlier dates pop up especially @ midnight and early morning..
Good luck bro..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by zeezahbee(f): 11:31am On Jul 25, 2014
Amefrica:

UK VISA sure looks good ...but there are better ones wink spread your tentacles grin grin
schegen visa is also cute
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:33am On Jul 25, 2014
zeezahbee: schegen visa is also cute

Yeah, I agree..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 11:35am On Jul 25, 2014

Yeah, I agree..
American visa too is not bad, I have only seen 2 visas, the day I saw them I borrowed it to smell them and kissed them.. Loooll
But soon I will smell US Visa on my passport, amen..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 11:39am On Jul 25, 2014

I have to totally concur! cheesy I'd prefer the word 'sexy'

(1) (2) (3) ... (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) ... (501)

Travelling To Canada / All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.