Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,252 members, 7,836,177 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:06 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (455464 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:48pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

If they are really keen in deporting, They should have deported all the igbo guys selling hot jollof rice at night in guangzhou grin na real youth service o..
The immigration office closes at 5:00pm weekdays, while on weekends 4:30pm. So those guys are free to move around during the night. They turned night to morning. Did you understand what i mean by youth service? cheesy You really didn't understand--Joenice's voice. Do you really wanna know?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
aekmanweb: I done turn vigilante insurance, stay up frm 1am till 4am refreshing, no early date comes up. Na God go do am sha!

Bro, no be only you ooo.. I keep checking and checking but no earlier date comes up, I don tire. I guess God wants me to stick to the august date I have now..
Good luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
Joenice: The immigration office is closed at 5:00pm, while on weekends 4:30pm. So those guys are free to move around during the night. They turned night to morning. Did you understand what i mean by youth service? cheesy You really didn't understand--Joenice's voice. Do you really wanna know?

The jail part i guess... Where u r sentenced without even knowing what you are been sentenced for because they speak Chinese ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 2:53pm On Jul 25, 2014
ferguson1: House please how many months statement of account is one expected to go to the embassy with?

Atleast , 6month SOA.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 2:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
domex007:

Bro, no be only you ooo.. I keep checking and checking but no earlier date comes up, I don tire. I guess God wants me to stick to the august date I have now..
Good luck

If you still have time.. I'll just advice you stick to the date you have in August.. All things work for Good for those that loves HIM.. It's well bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ferguson1: 3:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
GRAVITON2 you have a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

If you still have time.. I'll just advice you stick to the date you have in August.. All things work for Good for those that loves HIM.. It's well bro

Abi ooo.. Thanks bro. I am even tired of checking jare..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

The jail part i guess... Where u r sentenced without even knowing what you are been sentenced for because they speak Chinese ?
Youth Service means you must work while in jail, in order to raise funds for your return ticket home. Most of these Nigerian guys cannot speak good English. The situation is still so pathetic. Some of them still accord me with some respect for helping them avoid jail terms through my Chinese friend. China is very corrupt and they do their thing in a very coded way. My brother, I am getting very emotional at the moment. I feel like crying right now. You need to see how fellow Nigerians are treated in jail. Let's stop this discussion please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ferguson1: 3:20pm On Jul 25, 2014
ZEE you have a PM
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 3:50pm On Jul 25, 2014
Please I really need your help. My Brother went for an interview on the 21st of this month and Fortunately Visa officer officer told him to come back in 3 days time for his visa at Isolo. on the 24th he went to the place to pick up his Visa as instructed but they said he should come back the next day that his passport has not reached them or something. He went back again today with his Flight ticket slip showing that he should be leaving on the 30th which is on Wednesday but he got there and they said the same thing. I am so worried about him. And seems like Monday and Tuesday are public holidays. So worried about what's gon happen next. His school resumes on the 8th of August
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Amerinancy(f): 3:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: Please I really need your help. My Brother went for an interview on the 21st of this month and Fortunately Visa officer officer told him to come back in 3 days time for his visa at Isolo. on the 24th he went to the place to pick up his Visa as instructed but they said he should come back the next that his passport has not reached them or something. He went back again today with his Flight ticket slip showing that he will be leaving on the 30th which is on Wednesday but he got there and they said the same thing. I am so worried about him. And seems like Monday and Tuesday are public holidays.
let him wait for their email before going.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 3:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
What email please?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 4:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: Please I really need your help. My Brother went for an interview on the 21st of this month and Fortunately Visa officer officer told him to come back in 3 days time for his visa at Isolo. on the 24th he went to the place to pick up his Visa as instructed but they said he should come back the next day that his passport has not reached them or something. He went back again today with his Flight ticket slip showing that he should be leaving on the 30th which is on Wednesday but he got there and they said the same thing. I am so worried about him. And seems like Monday and Tuesday are public holidays. So worried about what's gon happen next. His school resumes on the 8th of August

We know that your brother is "YOU"... Do you really need to code your visa transcript after getting help from the house ? Now you coming back to ask questions abi.. There is God o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: What email please?
email stating that the visa and passport are ready to be picked up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: Please I really need your help. My Brother went for an interview on the 21st of this month and Fortunately Visa officer officer told him to come back in 3 days time for his visa at Isolo. on the 24th he went to the place to pick up his Visa as instructed but they said he should come back the next day that his passport has not reached them or something. He went back again today with his Flight ticket slip showing that he should be leaving on the 30th which is on Wednesday but he got there and they said the same thing. I am so worried about him. And seems like Monday and Tuesday are public holidays. So worried about what's gon happen next. His school resumes on the 8th of August

During my time, I had my interview on Thursday and received a mail to go retrieve my visa on Tuesday the next week — 5days after.

He should chill and wait for an SMS or email telling him to go pick it up.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: What email please?
come to think of it..i thought u were preparing for interview,when is yours?Cos i remember you vividly
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 4:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
Joenice: Youth Service means you must work while in jail, in order to raise funds for your return ticket home. Most of these Nigerian guys cannot speak good English. The situation is still so pathetic. Some of them still accord me with some respect for helping them avoid jail terms through my Chinese friend. China is very corrupt and they do their thing in a very coded way. My brother, I am getting very emotional at the moment. I feel like crying right now. You need to see how fellow Nigerians are treated in jail. Let's stop this discussion please.

It's really sad when you see how fellow Nigerians in diaspora are treated at times but sometimes you can't really blame the country... Just try gada yourself up bro.. God is in control.. Nigeria will be better only if we all decide to stay in naija and not go to amelika again grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by KClight(m): 4:06pm On Jul 25, 2014
No not me. My Visa was Denied by one useless white Man there and I don't really wanna talk about it. My interview was yesterday dudes. didn't make it.gonna apply in six months time
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=stevecrun]come to think of it..i thought u were preparing for interview,when is yours?Cos i remember you vividly[/quote

Steve the guy has gotten his visa already but he refused to post his transcripts maybe he's scared he might be places under AP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Bros I saw the visa and I was just laughing.. Biro on a visa ? shocked and the writing na like patience Jonathan own cry
Am sure the color will be like dat of vegetable ur ugwu grin
honeyad:

Bros I saw the visa and I was just laughing.. Biro on a visa ? shocked and the writing na like patience Jonathan own cry
Am sure the color will be like dat of vegetable ur ugwu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

Am sure the color will be like dat of vegetable ur ugwu grin
honeyad:

Am sure the color will be like dat of vegetable or ugwu
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=stevecrun]come to think of it..i thought u were preparing for interview,when is yours?Cos i remember you vividly[/quote

Steve the guy has gotten his visa already but he refused to post his transcripts maybe he's scared he might be placed under AP
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:07pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

It's really sad when you see how fellow Nigerians in diaspora are treated at times but sometimes you can't really blame the country... Just try gada yourself up bro.. God is in control.. Nigeria will be better only if we all decide to stay in naija and not go to amelika again grin

It all begins with you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

why you no decide stay naija?Burn your visa na

Why escaping?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 4:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2:

It all begins with you.

And ends with you embarassed tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jul 25, 2014
KClight: No not me. My Visa was Denied by one useless white Man there and I don't really wanna talk about it. My interview was yesterday dudes. didn't make it.gonna apply in six months time
post your transcript na..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 4:14pm On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2: Naija, my beautiful country — I still love Nigeria nonetheless! grin
D price even dey there so u will know say dem don pay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
honeyad:

And ends with you embarassed tongue

Write a petition to the US embassy and clearly state the you decided to be patriotic and remain in Nigeria to breathe the fresh air GEJ promised you, hence you are formally rejecting the visa issued you.

That will drive your point across and others will emulate you. Model citizen.
grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 4:16pm On Jul 25, 2014
decreamaster:
D price even dey there so u will know say dem don pay.

Na the visa fee. Lmao!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 4:18pm On Jul 25, 2014
Graviton2:

Write a petition to the US embassy and clearly state the you decided to be patriotic and remain in Nigeria to breathe the fresh air GEJ promised you, hence you are formally rejecting the visa issued you.

That will drive your point across and others will emulate you. Model citizen.
grin

I'm not good at writing letters of such cry.. Please help me and don't forget to quote your passport number on it sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Italian Student Visa-help! / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.