Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,774 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:00 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (398) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454861 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Not evrywia Sir. I have 1 olready

Mjseun:

It same everywhere bro. Was if even of the opinion of getting an apartment here in Naija before coming over but all the stuffs mentioned in your post above were required so I backed out will get my apartment when I get to my City.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
1 Lamba must aff 21 back ups...LMAO. she wee go wit name, add, engagement party date, job info and even crammed baiday and fone numba of d guy dat engaged her. lmao..smart ko,smooth ni. tell god about ur lambas and u are covad

Joenice: For visa interview, they are truly smarter than me, because it's their job. But when they come to my area of specialty is a different ball game grin

Please let's stop this discussion here, okay?

Slimmy, how are you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
streetMic: Not evrywia Sir. I have 1 olready

honestly, there's nothing any VO can do. Don't make things complicated for others, the VO that issued her visa, presumed there was money. Please don't involve VOs.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:26pm On Jul 29, 2014
how far wia u been take ur shots and d yellow card 4 abj? and how much biko?

Rijo02: Guys how does international airlines charge for excess luggage or some items asked to be discarded?
I had an experience with Aero today.I had free 20kg but my 2 luggages weighed 51.5kg so I paid for the excess.
Emirates gave me two free luggages, 23kg each which means am still having excess.
Pls what is the best way to approach this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
oya gimme d list. dont worry dear..u will do it urself. but a couple of lambas n gingers will do
rosybabyy: cheesy@streetMic, do u have what it takes to change my status? Lol!
Its rather complicated getting my company to sponsor me now or posing as one. I just wanna do this course chikena!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
All of you involving visa officers in these issue..i mean Graviton's issue..make una no go make things hard for pple yet to have their interview or travel
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
streetMic: 1 Lamba must aff 21 back ups...LMAO. she wee go wit name, add, engagement party date, job info and even crammed baiday and fone numba of d guy dat engaged her. lmao..smart ko,smooth ni. tell god about ur lambas and u are covad

Hahahaha, if I say someone or an organization is much more smarter than me in one particular aspect of life, it's not a crime. It means that i am very honest. Read my previous comment, i said if she can defend it, that is fine.

Man, i wanna ask you, are you smarter than Wole Soyinka in English? Even most native speakers would simply agree the prof is awesome that they are not more intelligent than him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Blank...Sorry Sir. d mention ryt so?
Joenice: honestly, there's nothing any VO can do. Don't make things complicated for others, the VO that issued her visa, presumed there was money. Please don't involve VOs.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
lmao...Ansa Yes. if e speak too much i go ask am say wetin be lamba?
Joenice: Hahahaha, if I say someone or an organization is much more smarter than me in one particular aspect of life, it's not a crime. It means that i am very honest. Read my previous comment, i said if she can defend it, that is fine.

Man, i wanna ask you, are you smarter than Wole Soyinka in English? Even most native speakers would simply agree the prof is awesome that they are not more intelligent than him.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=stevecrun]All of you involving visa officers in these issue..i mean Graviton's issue..make una no go make things hard for pple yet to have their interview or travel[/quote] I just told him. That he should please not try it.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
streetMic: lmao...Ansa Yes. if e speak too much i go ask am say wetin be lamba?
Haha, U see how U wanna be loser now? cheesy Go ahead then cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
lol..aw yanky bro? wich state u dey sef? leme Pm u about G-Card. I wan start am ASAP.
Joenice: Haha, U see how U wanna be loser now? cheesy Go ahead then cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Jul 29, 2014
[quote author=Joenice][/quote]thats really not a wise idea my broda,cos you end up jeopardizing a few pple's chances..Moreover,the visa officers can't help in these situation,they issue travelling visas..what i know is that they take the issue into consideration and make visa conditions stringent..little waters cause mighty oceans.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
streetMic: lol..aw yanky bro? wich state u dey sef? leme Pm u about G-Card. I wan start am ASAP.
no, abeg no pm me grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 3:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

Okay. What she wants to know is: Will cancellation of her i-20 stop her from entering into the US with her visa and another school i-20 next year, she is trying to get a full scholarship from another school?

She is still in Nigeria.

Bro I'm not sure she can get into the states if her i20 is canceled by the school she got visa with.. ONLY if the school did not report her to the immigration peeps.. If she's been reported, its better she mail the consulate and hear from them direct maybe the name of the school on her visa can be changed..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
honeyad:

Bro I'm not sure she can get into the states if her i20 is canceled by the school she got visa with.. ONLY if the school did not report her to the immigration peeps.. If she's been reported, its better she mail the consulate and hear from them direct maybe the name of the school on her visa can be changed..

I'll contact the embassy and hear what they have to say — I'll also check out the VO's thread and seek advice. Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
stevecrun: All of you involving visa officers in these issue..i mean Graviton's issue..make una no go make things hard for pple yet to have their interview or travel

Be aware, visa interviews are judged on individual basis.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
honeyad:

What's the essence of contacting the embassy? Someone entered into agreement with a school and he's unable to keep it. Please guys, do not make things get complicated for other people.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

Forget about that. Your attitude isn't okay. Why should you cause problems for other people? Till they ask applicants to start transferring tuition and other fees, then you would understand the drawbacks of what you're trying to do.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 3:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: Forget about that. Your attitude isn't okay. Why should you cause problems for other people? Till they ask applicants to start transferring tuition and other fees, then you would understand the drawbacks of what you're trying to do.

How am I doing the bolded? You're not compelled to comment on every post here. If you have no opinion on the issue, then please hold your peace.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by honeyad(m): 3:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: [/b] What's the essence of contacting the embassy? Someone entered into agreement with a school and he's unable to keep it. Please guys, do not make things get complicated for other people.

Bros he/she should not be so daft to inform the embassy he/she is not capable of paying the fee, na to find correct lamba give dem so they won't be problem for other peeps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

You're not compelled to comment on every post here. If you have no opinion on the issue, then please hold your peace.
Well, you go ahead with what you're trying to do. But please don't do something that would hurt other people later. If you do, I won't forgive you and i mean it cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

of course that i know..but laws are made in just a minute.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Did the machine for printing visa spoil?
If I may ask self, where do they print this visa, is it in the embassy or where?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: Forget about that. Your attitude isn't okay. Why should you cause problems for other people? Till they ask applicants to start transferring tuition and other fees, then you would understand the drawbacks of what you're trying to do.

Calmdown bro. Reporting your concerns to the consulate in no way affects every other applicant. Its not the first of such cases they have handled and won't be the last. Thousands have crossed the P.O.E without even reporting at any school at all (If they operate the way you presume, the F1 visa would have been abolished before now). Graviton, feel free to contact the consulate as they are in the best position to let you know the consequences should your school reject your deferment proposal and further terminate your SEVIS.

DO NOT TELL THEM YOU CAN NO LONGER AFFORD THE FEES AT THE MOMENT. IF YOU LIKE DON'T HEED TO MY ADVICE OH.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Did the machine for printing visa spoil?
If I may ask self, where do they print this visa, is it in the embassy or where?
They are supposed to have like two or three machines for printing visa, just incase one get damaged..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
honeyad:

Bros he/she should not be so daft to inform the embassy he/she is not capable of paying the fee, na to find correct lamba give dem so they won't be problem for other peeps
Yes. I do understand. Your thinking is fine. Let him just tell some cogent reasons to the school. Surely, they'll agree, instead of making other applicants look unserious.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by domex007: 3:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idazbawz: chai!!! Shey we dey fight nih? See as you scatter my name... its IDAZBAWZ cheesy ....
Well, I already pm'ed her...

She needs to cancel her initial date before earlier dates can appear

Am sorry bro, I was in a hurry when I was typing... IDAZBAWZ..
Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
honeyad:

Am glad u know there's bound to be problem for other peeps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
My good people,
Please can I pay my flight ticket dues via GTB token?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 3:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
juntod:

Calmdown bro. Reporting your concerns to the consulate in no way affects every other applicant. Its not the first of such cases they have handled and won't be the last. Thousands have crossed the P.O.E without even reporting at any school at all (If they operate the way you presume, the F1 visa would have been abolished before now). Graviton, feel free to contact the consulate as they are in the best position to let you know the consequences should your school reject your deferment proposal and further terminate your SEVIS.
Brother, it's okay. I'm out of this discussion now. What's up? How're u doing?
domex007: Did the machine for printing visa spoil?

It's not spoilt, they're just servicing it grin grin

Where they print VISA? Embassy? Noo, my room.. grin grin

#TeamSarcasmtongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (395) (396) (397) (398) (399) (400) (401) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.