Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,889 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:10 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (401) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454875 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:11pm On Jul 29, 2014
Amefrica:

We shall see! cheesy

Yup, we shall.

How's your preparations holding up?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 29, 2014
stevecrun: broda,funds gaz dey considered oo..nobody won go dull himself for there even if it means differing till next fall..lol
i know... smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

Thanks, bro. From what I have gathered, all we need is a new i-20 and we are good to go.

The highlighted is a bonafide fact.
nigga, which state are u heading to? indiana?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
domex007: Did the machine for printing visa spoil?
If I may ask self, where do they print this visa, is it in the embassy or where?
They are supposed to have like two or three machines for printing visa, just incase one get damaged..

Bros calm down... it's not about printing the visas... Your info has to be uploaded on a database so it can be verified from anywhere in the world. Systems have to be up and running to be able to complete the process.

Exercise some patience!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2,do what you wanna do..our papa no be Mr.Dangote.

We still thank God for our parents..them dey try.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Amefrica:

It's not spoilt, they're just servicing it grin grin

Where they print VISA? Embassy? Noo, my room.. grin grin

#TeamSarcasmtongue

LMFAO!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:22pm On Jul 29, 2014
stevecrun: Graviton2,do what you wanna do..our papa no be Mr.Dangote.

We still thank God for our parents..them dey try.

Very true. We all have to carve a niche for ourselves.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: nigga, which state are u heading to? indiana?

I'm haven't decided yet. I'll obviously need to apply to a new school.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

I'm haven't decided yet. I'll obviously need to apply to a new school.
yo man...do man do. we need to go to Jamaica cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

Thanks, bro. From what I have gathered, all we need is a new i-20 and we are good to go.

The highlighted is a bonafide fact.

But what do you intend doing with the new i20... how you gonna fight back?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: Don't mind them. Let him go ahead. Gotto leave now. Bye everyone!

LOL
Joe you ehn!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: yo man...do man do. we need to go to Jamaica cheesy

Lol. Jamaica? For what?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:34pm On Jul 29, 2014
domex007:

Lool..
Just wondering nii oo..
But they are suppose to have like 2machines or 3

Somebody should bring this guy up to speed.
You think it's the locomotiv printing machine they use in ibadan they use in printing visas?

Plz don't kill me with laugh.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. Jamaica? For what?
to meet some Rastafarians and smoke some shiits man grin grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:37pm On Jul 29, 2014
Stewee:

But what do you intend doing with the new i20... how you gonna fight back?

Basically, I just apply to a new school, get the i-20, get another scholarship and take off.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:39pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

Basically, I just apply to a new school, get the i-20, get another scholarship and take off.
go to America? no, u gonna come with me to Jamaica cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 9:48pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: to meet some Rastafarians and smoke some shiits man grin grin

Smoke some shits? No, thanks. Lol. I thought you were headed to the States.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

There you go!!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:50pm On Jul 29, 2014
pixietop: Good day, I am planning on attending Northwestern University this fall. I have a very rich immigration history and so also does my wife. We both currently have the B1/B2 visa. Our Visa interview(mine F1, hers F2) is for the 7th of August. My company intends on sponsoring me for the trip, I have a board resolution that says that and another covering letter that explains why. I have their six months bank statement, incorporation documents and a cheque for my complete tuition.
We have our I-20s(the two of us), Sevis proof of payment, accommodation deposit, admission letter and my statements that more than covers my wife's expense.

Please have I left anything out.

Yes God's approval!!!
That's the most important.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

Smoke some shits? No, thanks. Lol. I thought you were headed to the States.
grin grin grin u easily get scared. i was only kidding.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 9:56pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idazbawz: make una help me nau

If your carrier allows that yeh!
I paid mine in cash though and got my ticket instantly...No time for paying for bush meat when it's still in the forest. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Stewee:

If your carrier allows that yeh!
I paid mine in cash though and got my ticket instantly...No time for paying for bush meat when it's still in the forest. grin
these are times of Ebola,so no time for bush meat sef..

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Joenice: grin grin grin u easily get scared. i was only kidding.

I knew you were joking, I was playing along. When are you hitting the embassy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 10:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idazbawz: ohh tnx bro... but where will I get their account number...
Emirates is what I'm looking into
did u put the payment on hold?..if yes, I'll advice u walk into any first bank branch with your cash, its very easy once you tell them you are paying for emirates flight..you dont even need to go with an account number. And if you wanna use your gtb mastercard, you dont need their account number, go to 'manage your booking' and then 'pay now'. I guess you'll only need your card details and your securecode. Hope this helps

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:16pm On Jul 29, 2014
stevecrun: these are times of Ebola,so no time for bush meat sef..

I saw some pictures of the Ebola virus victims, that stuff is serious — Chukwu zoba!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

I saw some pictures of the Ebola virus victims, that stuff is serious — Chukwu zoba!
God help us...i pray it does not enter naija..Sha,death is inevitable for all of us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:23pm On Jul 29, 2014
stevecrun: God help us...i pray it does not enter naija..Sha,death is inevitable for all of us.

There was news about it in Lagos last week.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Ashigolo(m): 10:27pm On Jul 29, 2014
Graviton2:

There was news about it in Lagos last week.
yea, the hospital in obalende where the Liberian died has been shut down in order to prevent further outbreak. May God continue to protect us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 10:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ashigolo: did u put the payment on hold?..if yes, I'll advice u walk into any first bank branch with your cash, its very easy once you tell them you are paying for emirates flight..you dont even need to go with an account number. And if you wanna use your gtb mastercard, you dont need their account number, go to 'manage your booking' and then 'pay now'. I guess you'll only need your card details and your securecode. Hope this helps
wow... I guess I will do dat first bank own 2mao morning.... wat do I need to take along?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Graviton2(m): 10:41pm On Jul 29, 2014
Ashigolo: yea, the hospital in obalende where the Liberian died has been shut down in order to prevent further outbreak. May God continue to protect us.

The SARS scare in 2003 comes to mind. I was in primary school then — God save us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
stevecrun: these are times of Ebola,so no time for bush meat sef..

Ah!
I couldn't agree more!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 10:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Idazbawz: wow... I guess I will do dat first bank own 2mao morning.... wat do I need to take along?
If u want to pay online on their site... u may need ur MasterCard PIN, securecode and token or transfer d cash to their account.

If not...walk in with ur cash and pay. The bank staffers know what to do. That was what he was saying.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (398) (399) (400) (401) (402) (403) (404) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.