Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,968 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:11 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 - Travel (423) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (454796 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (501) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by pixietop(m): 6:49am On Aug 02, 2014
domex007:

I think you are good to go sir,
Hope your wife isn't pregnant?
Which embassy? Lag or abuja?
Good luck..

No She isnt. Lagos Embassy and Thank you!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Dimejidude(m): 7:08am On Aug 02, 2014
Hello House,I intentionally hid some information while filling my DS-160;I got out from Sec.School in 2011 and I'm in my 3rd year in a Nigerian University presently.I however do not plan going for my Visa Interview next week as plans have since changed(Want to complete my degree in Nigeria and then probably go for my Masters degree over there.I hope I won't be accused of inconsistency of information when I eventually visit the Consulate for my Masters degree Visa Interview(I will supply the correct information then)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by MsNas(f): 7:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Dimejidude: Hello House,I intentionally hid some information while filling my DS-160;I got out from Sec.School in 2011 and I'm in my 3rd year in a Nigerian University presently.I however do not plan going for my Visa Interview next week as plans have since changed(Want to complete my degree in Nigeria and then probably go for my Masters degree over there.I hope I won't be accused of inconsistency of information when I eventually visit the Consulate for my Masters degree Visa Interview(I will supply the correct information then)
No, I don't think you should have any problem since you are not planning on going for your visa interview. Reason is, the information you entered on your DS-160 actually goes on the record and live across all US visa agencies servers AFTER you have been interviewed. You can fill out as many DS-160s as possible. It doesn't matter until you're interviewed.

You'll be fine. But try as much as possible to supply accurate info next time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:16am On Aug 02, 2014
zeezahbee: joenice na everywhere you don reach before, kilode, u go don reach bermuda triangle before oo
nope. if i go there, i wuld be no more. i don't wanna die young. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:36am On Aug 02, 2014
Hello House, I've mailed all my prospective schools, and they said TOEFL is not compulsory.................. does the embassy see,it neccessary and pull a red flag over it?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:39am On Aug 02, 2014
Stewee:

Lmfao!
Roger That bro!
Tell me you got her number.

...and here you were saying I wanted to spoil you. Bro, you stink!
i seldom ask for numbers. am different from other guys. which school r u heading to?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:43am On Aug 02, 2014
cryptography: Hello House, I've mailed all my prospective schools, and they said TOEFL is not compulsory.................. does the embassy see,it neccessary and pull a red flag over it?
maybe, try to do one standardized test because things change over time. brace up and let it inspire you. gud luck!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 7:43am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: i seldom ask for numbers. am different from other guys. which school r u heading to?
cheesy
just like me. angry
but believe me,i do blame myself sometimes coz i do miss such people after leaving them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:52am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: maybe, try to do one standardized test because things change over time. brace up and let it inspire you. gud luck!!
Thanks............ i'm taking the SAT
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 7:53am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster: cheesy
just like me. angry
but believe me,i do blame myself sometimes coz i do miss such people after leaving them.
yeah brother. keeping it real is the ultimate. how r u doing?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 7:54am On Aug 02, 2014
hi all my VOs in the house
pls check my list o
i 20
addmission letter
standardized test waiver letter
sevis confirmation
appointment confirmation
visa fee reciept
official transcript
bank statement
waec result
birth cert
cert of attendance for a 9 months training in networking(coz i specified dat i attended a networking training for a period of 9 months)
GOD'S MERCY
pls wat do u guyz think is missing

going for my one time interview next week grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:00am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster: hi all my VOs in the house
pls check my list o
i 20
addmission letter
sevis confirmation
appointment confirmation
visa fee reciept
official transcript
bank statement
waec result
birth cert
cert of attendance for a 9 months training in networking(coz i specified dat i attended a networking training for a period of 9 months)
GOD'S MERCY

Sponsorship letter.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:02am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: Sponsorship letter.
ohhhhh
see why dis is nice
pls any idea of how i can go about this?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:05am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster:
ohhhhh
see why dis is nice
hahahaha...who is your sponsor?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by juntod: 8:09am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster:
ohhhhh
see why dis is nice

Didn't you send an affidavit of support to your school? If yes, a copy of that will do for the interview purpose. They won't even ask for it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by ebolah: 8:16am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: hahahaha...who is your sponsor?
my guy.
I love you.
one love.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Oseni007(m): 8:18am On Aug 02, 2014
So,I was @ the Embassy in Lagos for the 5th time on Thursday and was denied by the consular officer @ window 5,was asked just 2 questions-(1) why I choose the skl (2) who is my sponspor. He gave me the blue paper afterwards,I never felt so frustrated all my life(I felt like dyin @ that moment).I am a genuine student,graduated from unilag(finance dept) going to read Applied Economics @ Western Michigan,I have the Gre and Toefl exam,I v the moni 4 skl fees.I v tried the best I can nd I v changed skls twice,spent moni @ first via an agent b4 I started processin it the 3rd time myself..........pls who can help wit Canada student visa processing, pls,I am really tired of cryin.thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Nobody: 8:22am On Aug 02, 2014
Oseni007: So,I was @ the Embassy in Lagos for the 5th time on Thursday and was denied by the consular officer @ window 5,was asked just 2 questions-(1) why I choose the skl (2) who is my sponspor. He gave me the blue paper afterwards,I never felt so frustrated all my life(I felt like dyin @ that moment).I am a genuine student,graduated from unilag(finance dept) going to read Applied Economics @ Western Michigan,I have the Gre and Toefl exam,I v the moni 4 skl fees.I v tried the best I can nd I v changed skls twice,spent moni @ first via an agent b4 I started processin it the 3rd time myself..........pls who can help wit Canada student visa processing, pls,I am really tired of cryin.thank you
Sorry about that. Life itself is a struggle. Please contact the username 'Amerfrica'. The boy is wonderful and he will help you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:28am On Aug 02, 2014
Datanonymous: Its crazy mehn. but worth it after all. Thanks Boss, where are you?

I'm still in Nig.
Heading out to MIA in a few weeks time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:31am On Aug 02, 2014
zeezahbee: if you flying qatar or emirates, just leave like 3-4hrs, those 2 flights land even few minutes ahead of time. So if you landing JFK by 1pm, you can book a connecting flight for 5pm

Thanks for that bit of info Zee. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:32am On Aug 02, 2014
zeezahbee: joenice na everywhere you don reach before, kilode, u go don reach bermuda triangle before oo

LMAO!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 8:34am On Aug 02, 2014
Idazbawz: can't u pay from naija?

u did urs 4rm naija? can I use my naira MasterCard?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Oseni007(m): 8:35am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: Sorry about that. Life itself is a struggle. Please contact the username 'Amerfrica'. The boy is wonderful and he will help you.
Thank you brother,really appreciate it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by PedigreeCity: 8:37am On Aug 02, 2014
PedigreeCity: Hello houz. Pls just want to have a good idea of how to confirm my sevis payment in order for me to upload it. Thanks!.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:41am On Aug 02, 2014
MsNas:
I'd advise you to get StraightTalk, SimpleMobile or MetroPCS. They're the cheapest oo. AT&T is also cheap. But sometimes they get crazy. You can subscribe for StraightTalk or SimpleMobile every month with as low as $30.

Stay away from SPRINT!!! Its not prepaid but postpaid. They will even allow you to call international, but when the bill comes at the end of the month, you will nearly pee your pants. If you're like me who keeps my phone inside the back pockets of my pants and allows the phone to butt-dial sometimes, you're in soup. cheesy Verizon and T-Mobile ain't no better. I wanted to downgrade my monthly payment with T-Mobile because I rarely use my data, wifi is in abundance everywhere, these yeye people no gree. Okay o, lemme downgrade into another thing, no luck. And their 4GLTE will be sucking my 4G allowance anyhow sef.

StraightTalk rides on AT&T network; but its cheaper than AT&T (an AT&T has one of the best coverage in America). SimpleMobile and MetroPCS rides on T-Mobile Network, but they're cheaper than T-Mobile. It even allows you to text international for free. T-Mobile no dey gree me text international.

For International calling cards, don't go near Rebtel. They're thieves. Use Boss Revolution. Its cheaper. Don't blame me, I'm a broke college girl cheesy

LMAO... Butt-dialing!!!
Plz try and "butt-dial" me one of this days.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:43am On Aug 02, 2014
zeezahbee: na first come, first serve.

I know want!
Its the spring break season here down south... and guys you all know what that means. *LipsSealed*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by streetMic(m): 8:44am On Aug 02, 2014
Rijo02:

Lol......my fine yoruba friend has finished me. It wad really nice meeting a calm and peaceful guy like u. I saw u at the POE queue but u weren't looking my way.
Yea I boarded and it was cool......though the distance to the boarding gate was like a trip from Mushin to Obalande.
Got to Atlanta at 10:40pm cos of some delays connecting to ATL via Charlotte.
How did it go with ur aunt? How u chilling in NY? What happened at the Agriculture section? Anything discarded?
I can't wait to see u again bro.
Cheers.

u didn't tell me aw u paid 4 ur connecting flyt 4rm NY in 9ja...can I pay wit my naira MasterCard? got a flyt I myt miss d good deal b4 Monday if I wait 4 my present option
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Stewee(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: i seldom ask for numbers. am different from other guys. which school r u heading to?

Ok bro...Do You!
Phoenix East Aviation,Daytona Beach. FL.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 8:49am On Aug 02, 2014
decreamaster: hi all my VOs in the house
pls check my list o
i 20
addmission letter
sevis confirmation
appointment confirmation
visa fee reciept
official transcript
bank statement
waec result
birth cert
GOD'S MERCY

*Intl passport
*5x5 visa size passport photogragh

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by Idazbawz(m): 8:54am On Aug 02, 2014
streetMic:

u did urs 4rm naija? can I use my naira MasterCard?
I'm also looking into dat... I've not connected my flight yet...

I'm seeing $300+ for us airways.. I'm still searching for cheaper ones
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2014
Joenice: hahahaha...who is your sponsor?
my dad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 by decreamaster(m): 8:55am On Aug 02, 2014
juntod:

Didn't you send an affidavit of support to your school? If yes, a copy of that will do for the interview purpose. They won't even ask for it.
no i didnt

(1) (2) (3) ... (420) (421) (422) (423) (424) (425) (426) ... (501)

All TEF Candidates For Canada Immigration, Let's Meet Here! / Living In The Uk-life Of An Immigrant (part 3) / Italian Student Visa-help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.