Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,785 members, 7,817,257 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:54 AM

A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School (2036 Views)

Mother, Daughter Fight Over Boyfriend In Delta / Cooking For Your Boyfriend In His House: Is It Right Or Wrong? / At What Age Should a Girl Have a Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by jgirl3: 3:08am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

Don't lie to me. . . . . .Ya brother gave me your diary. cheesy wink
Tumble in the hay means. . . . .ferocious shagging. cool cool

Guys hassle because women are so deceptive u never can tell their GAME from the TRUTH.
If ma girl loves me enough, she would surround herself with a protective shield and swat geezers off like FLIES.
If she's gullible enough to allow men to survey her knickers then she should bear the brunt.
Like i have said, i just can't be bovvered. Possessive. . . . Nah, never have, never will.
oh that is what it means? shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue
Guys hassle because they believe that all women are indecisive. The lady in this situation knows what she wants and she wants her bf. Why tell him to continue when you know that will generate some confusion in her life? She has said her piece and the dude should move on.
Girls know what they want but they always hope that they are not chasing away the potential hubby. This dude will make the situation harder for the lady and himself.
She has rejected him politely, let him leave politely - do not let the girl disgrace him in front of many ppl.
Too much of everything is bad but then too little is not that helpful either. Possessiveness has to be in a relationship at a level where they are not jealous but they actually care.,
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 3:15am On Jul 06, 2008
j-girl:

oh that is what it means? shocked tongue tongue tongue tongue
Guys hassle because they believe that all women are indecisive. The lady in this situation knows what she wants and she wants her boyfriend. Why tell him to continue when you know that will generate some confusion in her life? She has said her piece and the dude should move on.
Girls know what they want but they always hope that they are not chasing away the potential hubby. This dude will make the situation harder for the lady and himself.
She has rejected him politely, let him leave politely - do not let the girl disgrace him in front of many people.
Too much of everything is bad but then too little is not that helpful either. Possessiveness has to be in a relationship at a level where they are not jealous but they actually care.,

I know gurls know what they want and this is why many of em get in a fix with 2 or more MEN.
Let this guy continue. This babe and her boyfriend(that is if he really exists) don't have a future together. . . .Are they married/engaged??
I cannot advise this guy to stop pressing. . . . .He should pursue this issue like a Federal Government contract.

Possessiveness is a female trait. . . . . . I cannot stand it.
The men who engaged in it are social deviants. . . . .Why do i need to know what ma babe was doing where and when??
Let her shag if she wants to . . . .The day i get to know, i kick her out like POLIO.
Nuff said!!!
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 3:20am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

What standard??
The girl told this dude about her personal relationship. . . . . .[b]She musta given the guy an audience so thats one foot IN.[/b]Who says the guy can't upgrade his standards to meet the girl's requirements.

What's so personal about saying I have a boyfriend? Remind me what century are we again.
Upgrade? Not as easy as it sounds, dear.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 3:25am On Jul 06, 2008
stillwater:

What's so personal about saying I have a boyfriend? Remind me what century are we again.
Upgrade? Not as easy as it sounds, dear.

She didn't only say she had a boy/f. . . . She told him where the guy was. . . .whatz his name his n reh reh reh.
Trust me, this babe wants some action. . . She is only playing hard to get.
Ma spider senses tell me this babe is there for the taking.

Whatchu mean by upgrade??
What makes u think this guy is not even classier than the babe??
Don't make wrong assumptions, Stilly.
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by jjboy(m): 3:28am On Jul 06, 2008
I am an undergraduate and There is this girl i am so much interested in. i asked her out and she told me she had a boyfriend in a school in another state. i kind of really like her but the issue of her havin a boyfriend makes me sick. what do i do to just convince her.
By the way, we are both in our first year

You like girl she nor want you. There are other girls out there who need your care and love. Tring to convince her may end up fruitlesss she has a boyfriend. she may be the type who dates just one guy
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 3:35am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

She didn't only say she had a boy/f. . . . [b]She told him where the guy was. . . .whatz his name his n reh reh reh.[/b]Trust me, this babe wants some action. . . She is only playing hard to get.
Ma spider senses tell me this babe is there for the taking.

When and where did the poster say all these, mmmhh?
Your spider senses must be filled with mushrooms, no more no less.

Whatchu mean by upgrade??
What makes u think this guy is not even classier than the babe??
Don't make wrong assumptions, Stilly.

He who tries to steal another man's girlfriend cannot be classy in my eyes. cool
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 3:39am On Jul 06, 2008
stillwater:

When and where did the poster say all these, mmmhh?
Your spider senses must be filled with mushrooms, no more no less.

Read between the lines.
This gurl is just playing hard to GET. . . . Naija gurls do that a lot to prove decency. grin cheesy
Ma spider senses is top draw. Don't joke with it.

He who tries to steal another man's girlfriend cannot be classy in my eyes. cool

Steal girlfriend??
The gurl is not legally engaged with the dude so what has class gotta do with it??
How are we sure the so called boyfriend is not humping away as we speak??
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 3:47am On Jul 06, 2008
Hannibal:

Read between the lines.
This girl is just playing hard to GET. . . . Naija girls do that a lot to prove decency. grin cheesy
Ma spider senses is top draw. Don't joke with it.

Steal girlfriend??
The girl is not legally engaged with the dude so what has class gotta do with it??
How are we sure the so called boyfriend is not humping away as we speak??

Pleeeaaassseee!!!!! Playing hard to get or not, she has a boyfriend, let's take her word for it!!!!!!
I don't even think the poster is innocent. . .
His username speaks for itself. . . The game What's that? cheesy
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Hannibal: 3:53am On Jul 06, 2008
stillwater:

Pleeeaaassseee!!!!! Playing hard to get or not, she has a boyfriend, let's take her word for it!!!!!!
I don't even think the poster is innocent. . .
His username speaks for itself. . . The game What's that? cheesy

I am not taking her word for it!!!!
She is interested. . . . . . . .

So a guy has to be innocent to be considered a boy/f??
The Game is a good username. . . . . The guy's got game. cool
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by Nobody: 4:04am On Jul 06, 2008
Game my foot. . . and he's here seeking how to snatch someone's girlfriend cheesy *hisses*

@post
I hope the girl bites you when you ask her out again. tongue
Re: A Girl I Love Has A Boyfriend In Another School by ssRhino: 9:30pm On Jul 10, 2008
Then u will be the bf in this school, and the other guy at the other school

(1) (2) (Reply)

He Has Feelings For Someone Else: / . / When A Girl Intimidates You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.