Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? (4630 Views)

If U Really Want To Laugh,check The Number Of Guys Profile Likes / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / The Most Embarrassing Day Of My Life...see Wetin Woman Do Me "Must Read" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 19, 2013
fruityjojo: Oh pls you hav nothing else 2 say, even a Fool would be thought Wise if he kept his mouth shut! so do us d favour! Humble & Submissive are two different words just lyk your name & your surname! Dnt blame ur ignorance on #Ijoshy!
Must I continue to torture you with words to get my point across to you?? I never said ''being humble is the same *thing* as being submissive''. What I said was ''you can never be humble without being submissive''. Shey you get it #iJoshy
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:13pm On Oct 19, 2013
Strauskhan1: smh.....I wanted to call you a shit sniffing faqqot but 'cos of unforseen circumstance, I reserve my comment. But ''olorun gbo'' I dont blame you, its the imp that wrote humble alongside submissive that deserverd to be lambasted........... #iJoshy.

Relax, you are suppose to be having fun here why do you have a problem with my list, mind you not everyone has the same educational background as yourself and yes I have dated a lady that was submissive to me but not humble in general terms to people. Where humility is general submissiveness in marriage is for the lady to her husband thus personal.

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Idowuogbo(f): 8:14pm On Oct 19, 2013
Strauskhan1: Must I continue to turture you with words to get my point across to you?? I never said ''being humble is the same *thing* as being submissive''. What I said was ''you can never be humble without being submissive''. Shey you get it #iJoshy
Choi! grin grin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:31pm On Oct 19, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Choi! grin grin
modified undecided naughty girl cool
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:38pm On Oct 19, 2013
proevan:

Relax, you are suppose to be having fun here why do you have a problem with my list, mind you not everyone has the same educational background as yourself and yes I have dated a lady that was submissive to me but not humble in general terms to people. Where humility is general submissiveness in marriage is for the lady to her husband thus personal.
I disagree.
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:44pm On Oct 19, 2013
Strauskhan1: I disagree.

Nah y ou wan marry the woman for me ? undecided
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by cdamsel(f): 8:51pm On Oct 19, 2013
Strauskhan1: lieing...... Confess IJN cheesy
4 real oooo grin
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:52pm On Oct 19, 2013
proevan:

Nah y ou wan marry the woman for me ? undecided
nonplussed. lipsrsealed
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 8:55pm On Oct 19, 2013
cdamsel: 4 real oooo grin
just lost another lady to the 'other' tribe embarassed
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 9:05pm On Oct 19, 2013
Philipsdael: Average facial beauty will do but she gotta be completely clean.
Not Obese
not the notice-me kinda gal, cool headed as-in a little like the Reserve-type but intelligent anough to brainstorm with me (the husband) in establishing and manage a (nationwide) company.
A partner that'll be highly industrous, not those material chicks wearing skimpy-dress just to get noticed...... Well i do notice 'em and only fantasys on fvcking "em to satisfy my fantasy..... But the real-lady of ma dream will end those playboy thoughts...
Am 26 still searching fo that girl, though, i've seen one but she's being too-holy (omo pastor)
Thats that

You know exactly what you want cool

Something tells me you'll end up with a very special lady wink

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by cdamsel(f): 10:34pm On Oct 19, 2013
Strauskhan1: just lost another lady to the 'other' tribe embarassed
ndo oooo,im 100% igbo kiss
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by axion(m): 11:39pm On Oct 19, 2013
Ishilove:
I have hairy chest, chin and yam legs. You gat a problem with that? angry
I knew it angry
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Ishilove: 4:17am On Oct 20, 2013
axion:
I knew it angry
I am a woman with strong features. Gat a problem with that? angry
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 20, 2013
cdamsel: ndo oooo,im 100% igbo kiss
grin by the time im done with ya, you'll be 99.9% yoruba and 0.1% igbo cool
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by axion(m): 11:49am On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Why should I? angry
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Philipsdael(m): 12:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
carefreewannabe:

You know exactly what you want cool

Something tells me you'll end up with a very special lady wink
ooOh the Omen seems bright and good.
Can't wait to meet her....!!!
Thanks Sweery
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
Philipsdael:
ooOh the Omen seems bright and good.
Can't wait to meet her....!!!
Thanks Sweery

You're welcome! wink
Thank yourself though, you seem to be smart when it comes to choosing a woman wink
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by naijathings(m): 12:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove: I have hairy chest, chin and yam legs. You gat a problem with that?angry

Ishilove:

bhoobs hard as coconut and kpomo like elephant kpomo.. strong features.. strong thing
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Ishilove: 4:40pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:

bhoobs hard as coconut and kpomo like elephant kpomo.. strong features.. strong thing
embarassed

You need Jesus cheesy
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by 190theclown: 5:18pm On Oct 20, 2013
cdamsel: tell that 2 190 I challenged him,bt his is not sure of all the mouth he has been tearing on NL embarassed

you nor reach!
you hear me
you nor reach
bring your pu$$ie amma tear you down! angry
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by naijathings(m): 5:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
embarassed

You need Jesus cheesy
i have eight already. whats up? hawis ur sunday going?

1 Like

Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Ishilove: 7:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:
i have eight already. whats up? hawis ur sunday going?
Its going noiice. How hustle? cheesy
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by naijathings(m): 7:26pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Its going noiice. How hustle? cheesy
no hustle today, come tomorro.
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
adelolaa: love this room
any girl who need boyfriend should halla me on
whatsapp with +2348141161177. 19-21 Lagos only
U repping chop money and u look hungry

Na wa o!
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Ishilove: 7:56pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:
no hustle today, come tomorro.
Remember your girl when you get there cheesy
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Ishilove: 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Na wa o!
Lmao!! cheesy
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by naijathings(m): 8:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
Remember your girl when you get there cheesy
dey wyne yourself.. you wey get father abraham direct phone number and fax
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Ishilove: 8:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
naijathings:
dey wyne yourself.. you wey get father abraham direct phone number and fax
He will not come from heaven to bless his pipo, he will use agents like you wink
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by naijathings(m): 8:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ishilove:
He will not come from heaven to bless his pipo, he will use agents like you wink
back in the days whe angel gabriel used to do that job... hmmm
Re: To the men on NL:What Type Of woman do u really Want??? by Fkforyou(m): 9:09pm On Oct 20, 2013
Idowuogbo:

Na wa o!
grin
Idowuogbo:

Na wa o!
See stroking.....take am easy lady......gringrin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Guys Really Like Us Ladies, Or Are They Just Attracted To Our Assets / Where did Nigerian girls get their superiority complex over male folks? / Help! I Saw A Condom In A Woman's Vagina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.