Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,307 members, 7,826,216 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:18 AM

He Is Married - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / He Is Married (2781 Views)

My Ex Who Is Married Is On My Neck. Advice Pls [screen Shots] / She Is Married But Keeps Begging Me For Sex- I'm Confused. / My Boyfriend Is Married In Nigeria! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: He Is Married by Slowpois0n: 12:17am On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: that is if she even gets the car sef grin like some of my yoruba friends will say 'married man fe jalole ara ni. grin so of course he has to entice her with a car cheesy

* singing and dancing skelewu,skelewu,skelewu,skelewu*

@ op no worry na limousine e go buy for you abi rolls royce when obama becomes pdp chairman.jaye ori e jo grin
haha!grin she go old.

1 Like

Re: He Is Married by Idowuogbo(f): 12:18am On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: some people cannot be wise or their brain engaged till 'awon aye' turn their vagina to apere ajase.
Lmao! They are wot they attract.

Imagine, omo onigbagbo tan te ara e le fu esu. Omode yi ma go ke smh
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 12:23am On Oct 21, 2013
andyanders:

After convincing you to marry him, he will still drop you same way he wants to drop his present wife for you. Your Bre-ast will fall one day and he will run.
fall ke? ;DIt cannot fall when her brez is made of cement or konkere.bolon jabo si grin

@ op abi should i sing lagbaja's song for you 'omo jaye jaye,aye jemi to o,modegbodo jaye,maje,maje maje temi pada cheesy

bet majeki awon sharp guys je e maye o grin e be like say for your own dictionary all that glitters is gold 8-)

them go chop you,give you your change join grin

oni rada rada cheesy
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmao! They are wot they attract.

Imagine, omo onigbagbo tan te ara e le fu esu. Omode yi ma go ke smh
as far as i am concerned,she is not a christian,she is just a bench warmer.infact i wont be suprised if she went to church today

my sister ehen,no be small go,ko gonikan,otun fenu hora grin
Re: He Is Married by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28am On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: as far as i am concerned,she is not a christian,she is just a bench warmer.infact i wont be suprised if she went to church today

my sister ehen,no be small go,ko gonikan,otun fenu hora
kulyie:
fall ke? ;DIt cannot fall when her brez is made of cement or konkere.bolon jabo si grin

@ op abi should i sing lagbaja's song for you 'omo jaye jaye,aye jemi to o,modegbodo jaye,maje,maje maje temi pada cheesy

bet majeki awon sharp guys je e maye o grin e be like say for your own dictionary all that glitters is gold 8-)

them go chop you,give you your change join grin

oni rada rada cheesy
grin
Lwkmd!

1 Like

Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 12:31am On Oct 21, 2013
addictiv:
gbam! the game never changes....Same principles different players, small saiking that even little children wont fall for. see as you carry am run come Nairaland. remember to give a testimony in church of how God Used someones Husband to bless you with a brand New jeep...Sister in the lord...
brother addictiv, no be preaching them dey give people like op.e no befit am at all because she no be infant except she wan polygamous marriage on her own accord.the english is too much abeg.save it for sunday service.you dey waste am here.

She no worth am at all
Re: He Is Married by Nobody: 12:39am On Oct 21, 2013
tpacalipse: Typical naija babe dream.
abeg no dey generalize because of one mumu girl wey don put her common sense under her kleet-oree,s.

The babe na potential ritualist or r,ap1st product na.we don kuku enter ember month 8-)
Re: He Is Married by addictiv(m): 12:48am On Oct 21, 2013
kulyie: abeg no dey generalize because of one mumu girl wey don put her common sense under her kleet-oree,s.

The babe na potential ritualist or r,ap1st product na.we don kuku enter ember month 8-)
lmao
Re: He Is Married by Boll2010: 1:09am On Oct 21, 2013
Stay close to him.....so far he loves u.....n the car is really important pls u cnt affrd to loose it......come on u got a man tnk ur star......all u nid nw is to knw if his gonna stick wit u.....hop to d nxt herbalist send d woman packin.......dey don't do love charm again.....do a commandn tongue charm.....the mans pikin mak dem go boardn skul.....his all urs den u HAPPILY married#i hope this advice mak a positive impact in ur life.....this is jst a rlshp tough tym.....we alll do my dear.....do that nw n v an happy home......don't seek a pastor or alfa jst head straight to the herbalist.....a trial will surely convince u....u don't mind me linkin u up......PM me#tank me later....bless!!
Re: He Is Married by Thugnificent(m): 1:54am On Oct 21, 2013
You know fully well that God abhors adultery and you're asking us for the solution of the 'problem'?? How dumb can people get. So because he is rich and promised you a car you want to now marry him at all cost and destroy his family? You're a disgrace for asking such a silly question!
Re: He Is Married by Nadoson: 5:37am On Oct 21, 2013
Preciousgirl: and has proposed love to me
he get plenty money
and handsome
he has promised to buy me a car if i say yes.
i am a christian and know God abhors adultery
what is the best approach to this matter?
Mind u, we men ar somtin else in d sens dat we can promis u heven & earth(non excisting gift) just 2 have dat small piece of meat, but remba dat if he finally bought u d car dat means uv been bought & cage u 4rm seen ur futur hubby unles ur ready 2 b a second wife as ur partially be.

(1) (2) (Reply)

There Is No Love Or Romance Without Money And intimacy / TOP 5 Romancelanders With The Most INTERESTING Threads 2015 / She Threatened To Rape Me With Her Friends.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.