Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,400 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (21943 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ifyalways(f): 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: I don't make comments to please anyone. I say it how it hurts me.

how many northerners defended farouk like igbos are defending stella? How many yorubas stood by bankole when he was also accused of corruption?
What's up with the "sentiments" ? I didn't ask nor care,as a matter of fact about how or who cums over your comments.

I don't know if igbo's are defending Stella,won't be bothered if anyone is or isn't.

My question simply was, seeing how Farouks episode played out,do you think Stella would be sacked?
using Farouk and others as a yardstick, how do you think this would end?

PS: I'm only bothered cos Stella is a female and because you seemed to focus on her and Diezani.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Emperor007: 4:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

You yoruba woman that grew up and schooled in Igboland, don't think anyone is deceived.

No one is yet to prove stella's crime, as she is innocent. Stella sin is strategic and we know what it is. Hiding under sahara reporters unverified reports to throw Lilliputian darts at her, is not going to cut it. They need to try harder.

Ndiigbo never supported aldophus wabara, neither did we support prof Osuji. So you this yoruba woman, don't come here to spew trash.

^^^

... Guess where the Sahara reporter guy is from, SW. Don't be surprise or deceived.

I was thinking his line of thought would've changed and improved by before now, after spending that number of years in U.S.A.

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
No official statement, but we aren't blind as well to the media propagandas.
SMH
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by StOla: 4:22pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

Mere infrastructure? How many did fani provide apart from flooding the ministry with half baked yoruba people,what else was his achievement?

I have since realised that anyone that is non-Igbo must be half baked according to the Igbos. Only Igbos are qualified in Nigeria. FFk wasn't even there for up to a year, yet he flooded the place with Yoruba?
Is it Dr. Harold Demuren that is half baked? Have we ever had anyone so qualified head the NCAA?

I still don't understand the hate that Igbos have for Yorubas even on their own land.

You complain that Yorubas are touts, then complain that they flood everywhere you did not expect to find them.

Are you Igbos normal at all?

The average Igbo is irked that he resumes work in a place and his tribesman is not the head of the organisation. He's more irked that so many Yorubas seem to be doing well in both government and private establishments. They would rather have themselves in those positions they've found the Yorubas.

They can't even keep the hate to themselves. They still come online to complain that Yorubas flood everywhere.

Well, I thought Yorubas are touts?

It hurts the Igbos so deeply that despite their own early agenda to dominate, the Yorubas seem to still be an albatross that cannot be overcome.

Keep up the walk, you'll catch-up soon!
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 4:24pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

And on what basis should Odua be sacked when is yet to be proven to be corrupt, eeh?

This could also be of interest to those defending a clear case of mindless corruption:

To prove that the price of Oduah’s cars might have been inflated, Sahara Reporters reported that Vista BMW in Florida, United States of America, sold a fully armoured BMW 760 Li car built to withstand AK 47-7.62×39 ammo and lower calibre weapons, for only $162,195 (about N26m).

Similarly, the armoured car ballistic division of the International Armouring Corporation in Utah, USA, said the cars could have been sold for $200,000 (about N32m) each, shipping to Nigeria inclusive.

Source:http://www.punchng.com/news/oduahs-car-more-expensive-than-british-pms-car/

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ideyvexnow: 4:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Hear yourself.

How can she protect herself with 255mm ONLY. How much should be spent on the president, VP, Senate president and the Speaker ooo, and even the Governors - to protect them.

How much was used to protect Dora that had more hazardous job?

lol
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by obailala(m): 4:28pm On Oct 20, 2013
ideyvexnow:

If all you said was true then what is this obsession about sacking a minister who was only trying to protect her life?
She was simply trying to protect her life and she couldn't use the aviation ministry budget?... she had to strangle the agency in charge of ensuring flight safety to acquire the cars for her?... Finally the cost of the vehicles had to be overinflated to also protect her life right??

Come to think of it, the NCAA boss is even the first person that should be questioned why the cost of the cars were inflated
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

This could also be of interest to those defending a clear case of mindless corruption:

Her only justification for me for those cars is if she tells us that the cars are odeshi or juju proof. Then I will agree that she is trying to prevent an act of God.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
ideyvexnow:

If someone is going to bring changes and development, that person must survive long enough to do so, Any amount needed to protect a life is okay cos life has no duplicate.
If you were in her position, you will do the same thing, so stop acting holier than the Pope

Those cars have to be odeshi proof, if not, it is not better than my great grandpas 504.

I am not vouching that I'm holier than thou but I will definitely be smarter and not as brazen and stupid as her. That is for sure!!!!

If people dying in plane crash is an act of God while can't her being assassinated by her perceived enemy be an act of her callous God too?
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 4:33pm On Oct 20, 2013
Why are you not interested in comparing your so called evidence in public domain with factual statements and refutation of all allegations against the minister by FAAN and NCAA.

The organs of the ministry of aviation have made several statements that vindicated the minister and exonerated her from abuse of office but prejudice wouldn't allow you to see things from different direction.

papparatzzi2013:

[s]On the basis of evidence in public domain that clearly showed she approved purchase and collected cars worth 255mm when a kid in ijaw land is shoeless. She never refuted the evidence.. She should be stoned.[/s]
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by obailala(m): 4:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
ideyvexnow:

If someone is going to bring changes and development, that person must survive long enough to do so, Any amount needed to protect a life is okay cos life has no duplicate.
If you were in her position, you will do the same thing, so stop acting holier than the Pope

Nobody has an issue with the minister protecting herself.... almost all govt officials in Nigeria today spend excessively on security personnel and bulletproof vehicles... The issue is that the cost of the 2 vehicles were OVERINFLATED. How can u defend that??
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by originbm: 4:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
eggheaders: Igboid defending criminals since time immemorial. When the common thief Jim nwobodo stole common generator from national stadium. The senate presidency saga ko talk of thief like nzeribe they still award him with a red cap and a feather to crown it. Smh for this kind of humanoids.

look at this slowpoke.after all the theft by a former southwest pdp chieftain who was even convicted,yoruba elders rolled out drums including obasanjo to give him a hero'welcome.mumu.or wat are u trying to say?abiolas family begging for handouts from the murderers of their patriach.mumu.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why are you not interested in comparing your so called evidence in public domain with factual statements and refutation of all allegations against the minister by FAAN and NCAA.

The organs of the ministry of aviation have made several statements that vindicated the minister and exonerated her from abuse of office but prejudice wouldn't allow you to see things from different direction.

So her mouth is being gagged or she suddenly lost her voice that she cannot protect her image and integrity, if she has any.

Your argument is baseless bros. this is not a village square or beer parlour discussion.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by obailala(m): 4:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

... Guess where the Sahara reporter guy is from, SW. Don't be surprise or deceived.

I was thinking his line of thought would've changed and improved by before now, after spending that number of years in U.S.A.

Another one thinking from the anus grin... now SaharaReporters has also been roped into the tribal foolishness
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 4:41pm On Oct 20, 2013
Whose names and signatures are in the so-called evidence in the public domain?

Try to read through their defence to clear your eyes from bias

papparatzzi2013:

So her mouth is being gagged or she suddenly lost her voice that she cannot protect her image and integrity, if she has any.

Your argument is baseless bros. this is not a village square or beer parlour discussion.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by originbm: 4:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013: And they want presidency?

Just for them to speak up in a clear case o injustice, they are playing ethnic cards again that they are well known for.

Always playing a "we" vs their imaginary enemy that exists in their fiction of their minds.

unfortunately the enemy is not only real,but palpably determined.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Whose names and signatures were in the so-called evidence in the public domain?

I'm done with you.

My simple prayer for you - may you never lose any family member in her supposed act of her callous God. Simple.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 4:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
obailala:
Another one thinking from the anus grin... now SaharaReporters has also been roped into the tribal foolishness

They all came out from the bush today.

The whistle blower who passed the transaction details to the Press is an Igbo man. I guess they will all say he is a traitor when the man should be given an award.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Emperor007: 4:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Why are you not interested in comparing your so called evidence in public domain with factual statements and refutation of all allegations against the minister by FAAN and NCAA.

^^^

It would never allow them to reason correctly .

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:47pm On Oct 20, 2013
originbm:

unfortunately the enemy is not only real,but palpably determined.

Imagined and fictitious enemies could become real in the mind, after years of seeing the imaginary enemies with the same mind.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 4:50pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: Whose names and signatures are in the so-called evidence in the public domain?

You are just deliberately obfuscating the debate to suit your own ethnocentric interpretation of events.

In the petition signed by Samuel Ogala, made available to Saturday PUNCH on Friday, the law firm described Oduah’s case as an outrageous prodigal action.

The petition states, “Apart from the fact that the said threat to the life of the minister was never reported to the police, the extortion of the sum of N255m from the NCAA, a parastatal under the Ministry of Aviation, is fraudulent in every material particular.

“Specifically, the said sum of N255m was not appropriated by the National Assembly while the officials of the NCAA who authorised the expenditure of the sum of N255m exceeded their approval limit.”

Furthermore...

NCAA had purchased two vehicles valued at a whopping $1.6m said to have been delivered to Oduah in August this year. The armoured vehicles, BMW 760 Li, were bought from Coscharis Motors Limited in Lagos.

An online news medium, SaharaReporters, had reported on Tuesday that the armoured vehicles were delivered to the minister in August.

The medium reported that documents in its possession showed that the transaction for the purchase of the two BMW cars started in June, but the request for the delivery of and payment for them was fast-tracked between August 13 and 15, 2013.

The transaction involved the NCAA, First Bank of Nigeria, and Coscharis Motors Limited, according to the report.

The two black BMW 760 Li HSS vehicles had chasis numbers WBAHP41050DW68032 and WBAHP41010DW68044, and were reportedly delivered to the NCAA on August 13, 2013. They were received by two store managers, F. Onoabhagbe and Y. A. Amzat, who is also the agency’s head of transport.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by jumobi1(m): 5:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
She should be fired....but is that fair knowing that she isn't the only minister looting. Even those in the National Assembly that want her fired are all Farouq Lawans. Even the President that would fire her can't say he isn't corruptly enriching himself. This is his minister and he must have known about the cars. If he unwillingly fires her, he'll just dash her another oil well.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by originbm: 5:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
St.Ola:

I have since realised that anyone that is non-Igbo must be half baked according to the Igbos. Only Igbos are qualified in Nigeria. FFk wasn't even there for up to a year, yet he flooded the place with Yoruba?
Is it Dr. Harold Demuren that is half baked? Have we ever had anyone so qualified head the NCAA?

I still don't understand the hate that Igbos have for Yorubas even on their own land.

You complain that Yorubas are touts, then complain that they flood everywhere you did not expect to find them.

Are you Igbos normal at all?

The average Igbo is irked that he resumes work in a place and his tribesman is not the head of the organisation. He's more irked that so many Yorubas seem to be doing well in both government and private establishments. They would rather have themselves in those positions they've found the Yorubas.

They can't even keep the hate to themselves. They still come online to complain that Yorubas flood everywhere.

Well, I thought Yorubas are touts?

It hurts the Igbos so deeply that despite their own early agenda to dominate, the Yorubas seem to still be an albatross that cannot be overcome.

Keep up the walk, you'll catch-up soon!

The igbos had one problem:they never knew who their real enemy was.its just that now they do.perhaps this issue will show more clearly the insidious nature of yoruba attacks on igbos.
The hausas being straightforward declared that they dont want the enugu international airport.they sent a warning to the ethiopian airline warning that their plane must also ply kano if it would at all ply enugu.not minding the fact that amino kano international airport,kano has up to 6 international flights which do not ply enugu.
now hausas we undestand.they have an agenda and they played their hand openly so we responded in kind.
But the yorubas had to go back and play their hate insidiously.they hv to remove the minister for aviation.and i admire them for this,so much.after all politics is not a game for the dimwitted.the yorubas are so good that even some half-assed igbos are falling into the trap their fathers fell into-not knowing who ur real enemies are.
The pen is mightier than the sword.understand this and you would understand the yorubas.
The greatest enemy is that which knows how to marshall thoughts of others against u.those that kill by the sword make enemies and conquests of their contemporaries.but those that kill with the pen make will make slaves of both generations to come.They that control the press of any nation controls the mood of her citizens,and defines reality for those who would not think for themselves,like the north and boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by eggheaders(m): 5:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

How many germans are out defending hitler, how many yorubas are out defending Awo and Adekunle. How many yoruba media raised alarm when shell headquarters was being moved from Ph to lagos, how many of them raised alarm when fani was neglecting the so called quota system and flooding the ministry with half baked yoruba incompetent people. How many Yorubas condemned Fashola and his theft in Lagos, How many yorubas campaigned against a corrupt OBJ who still vied for a second tenure? How many yorubas protested when an entire region was economically sabotaged. Huh?

No one is fooled. You guys have to try harder.

What's this thing saying. Comparing onions and tomatoes. When has internet connection and gadgets part of things freely shared in loonie homes. Infact NGO guys are really working on better life for yaba inmates.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 5:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

How does Enugu Airport stops Lagos State revenue. Please tell us. For your information, the revenue generated by Airport authority and customs goes to FGN.

The functionality of Enugu Airport is better for lagos because, Igbo people can migrate back to alaigbo and lagos will be more decongested and you can develop your place.

Who cares about Enugu Airport. Stop all these your myopic view of "they don't want us to have international airport". The more the international airports, the better for us as a nation and the safer our air space will most likely be.

Waiting for the explanation on your fallacy.
God bless u jare.... I dont know why they are all making noise about enugu airport. That is their baseless reason why they think anybody against stella must be from SW. I dont blame them because of their myopic view and being bereft of intelectual ideas.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 5:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
ifyalways:
What's up with the "sentiments" ? I didn't ask nor care,as a matter of fact about how or who cums over your comments.

I don't know if igbo's are defending Stella,won't be bothered if anyone is or isn't.

My question simply was, seeing how Farouks episode played out,do you think Stella would be sacked?
using Farouk and others as a yardstick, how do you think this would end?

PS: I'm only bothered cos Stella is a female and because you seemed to focus on her and Diezani.
now I get your question. grin

I don't expect stella to be sacked because this present government is not serious to fight corruption. Dieziani who is even more corrupt than Stella is still a minister despite all calls made to sack her. Just as all alleged corrupt cases are being swept under the carpet,this won't be an exception. The matter will die a natural death.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

You are just deliberately obfuscating the debate to suit your own ethnocentric interpretation of events.

Furthermore...

Read the statements in the bold to confirm the truth and stop being bias.

BY OKEY NDIRIBE
The Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority
(NCAA) yesterday dismissed
unconfirmed media reports that two
BMW security cars which were
bought by the agency were missing.
This was disclosed by the Director
General of the agency Capt. Fola
Akinkuotu while briefing newsmen
over media reports concerning the
controversial purchase of the two
vehicles.
He further disclosed that purchase of
the cars were provided for in the
2013 Budget of the aviation industry
regulatory body.
According to him: “The cars are
operational vehicles used in the
varied operations of the NCAA.

Transporting the Minister and
aviation-related foreign dignitaries
is part of this operation .”
He continued: “…We make haste to
state that aviation is a global
industry and the NCAA which is the
regulator of the industry in Nigeria
very often plays host to dignitaries
from international civil aviation
bodies like International Civil
Aviation Organisation (ICAO),
International Air Travellers
Association (IATA), United States
Federal Aviation Administration
(FAA), African Airlines Association
(AFRAA), The Bangui Accord Group
(BAG), Civil Aviation Navigations
Organisations (CANSO), Airport
Council International (ACI) amongst
several others”
He further stated that it was
internationally customary to convey
our minister and these visiting
foreign dignitaries in security
vehicles whenever they are in
Nigeria.
Said he: “It must be noted that
during such visitations, the security
of members of the delegation is the
sole responsibility of the host
country.
“The vehicles are therefore in the
pool of the NCAA for these special
assigments and are available at NCAA
office and can be shown to you” he
said.
He further stated that this was not
the first time that the agency had
procured for the afore-mentioned
purposes adding that all necessary
procurement and due process was
followed.
Capt. Akinkuotu condemned the
clandestine manner in which
information concerning the
transaction was obtained by online
media groups and some mainstream
media organisations.
Commenting on the cost of both cars
which stood at N255 million, the
NCAA DG explained that this may
have been due to the fact that
Coscharis which supplied both cars is
the sole dealer of the automobile
brand in Nigeria.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/ncaa-dg-claims-custody-aviation-ministers-bmws/
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 5:19pm On Oct 20, 2013
originbm:

The igbos had one problem:they never knew who their real enemy was.its just that now they do.perhaps this issue will show more clearly the insidious nature of yoruba attacks on igbos.
The hausas being straightforward declared that they dont want the enugu international airport.they sent a warning to the ethiopian airline warning that their plane must also ply kano if it would at all ply enugu.not minding the fact that amino kano international airport,kano has up to 6 international flights which do not ply enugu.
now hausas we undestand.they have an agenda and they played their hand openly so we responded in kind.
But the yorubas had to go back and play their hate insidiously.they hv to remove the minister for aviation.and i admire them for this,so much.after all politics is not a game for the dimwitted.the yorubas are so good that even some half-assed igbos are falling into the trap their fathers fell into-not knowing who ur real enemies are.
The pen is mightier than the sword.understand this and you would understand the yorubas.
The greatest enemy is that which knows how to marshall thoughts of others against u.those that kill by the sword make enemies and conquests of their contemporaries.but those that kill with the pen make will make slaves of both generations to come.They that control the press of any nation controls the mood of her citizens,and defines reality for those who would not think for themselves,like the north and boko haram.

The whole write up is meant for the dustbin.

Why will Hausas go to Ethiopian Airline and request that they should ply Kano? International investors take business decisions and not a decision based on ethnicity. So your assumed and perceived enemity exists in your mind.

So you think what Yorubas think of is Enugu Airport when they have roads, schools, hospitals and the rest to develop. Whoever have such a time will never achieve anything in his own life because he will alway be watching out for his enemy

Bros, no one can hold you down against your consent. No one is interested in the failure of Enugu Airport. Apart from ease of commuting for easterners, the revenue goes to FGN. Also, PH has been handling international flights for ages, has that affected lagos in anyway. I can assure you, the same way most major airlines pilots do not sleep in ph (they usually sleep in lagos or Ghana - ask people in he industry), they won't be sleeping in Enugu too, if the issue of security is not tackled.

That is duty of people of that region and not that of lagos again.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Beync(f): 5:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
What are these activists and efcc doing about otedollar and lawal the bribe receiver? I didn't see them bring these dishonourable thieves to book.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 5:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
The minister has no question to answer according to NCAA and the signatories to the so call evidence (documents) in the public domain

BY OKEY NDIRIBE
The Nigeria Civil Aviation Authority
(NCAA) yesterday dismissed
unconfirmed media reports that two
BMW security cars which were
bought by the agency were missing.
This was disclosed by the Director
General of the agency Capt. Fola
Akinkuotu while briefing newsmen
over media reports concerning the
controversial purchase of the two
vehicles.
[b]He further disclosed that purchase of
the cars were provided for in the
2013 Budget of the aviation industry
regulatory body.
According to him: “The cars are
operational vehicles used in the
varied operations of the NCAA.
Transporting the Minister and
aviation-related foreign dignitaries
is part of this operation .”
He continued: “…We make haste to
state that aviation is a global
industry and the NCAA which is the
regulator of the industry in Nigeria
very often plays host to dignitaries
from international civil aviation
bodies like International Civil
Aviation Organisation (ICAO),
International Air Travellers
Association (IATA), United States
Federal Aviation Administration
(FAA), African Airlines Association
(AFRAA), The Bangui Accord Group
(BAG), Civil Aviation Navigations
Organisations (CANSO), Airport
Council International (ACI) amongst
several others”
He further stated that it was
internationally customary to convey
our minister and these visiting
foreign dignitaries in security
vehicles whenever they are in
Nigeria.
Said he: “It must be noted that
during such visitations, the security
of members of the delegation is the
sole responsibility of the host
country.
“The vehicles are therefore in the
pool of the NCAA for these special
assigments and are available at NCAA
office and can be shown to you” he
said.[/b]
He further stated that this was not
the first time that the agency had
procured for the afore-mentioned
purposes adding that all necessary
procurement and due process was
followed.
Capt. Akinkuotu condemned the
clandestine manner in which
information concerning the
transaction was obtained by online
media groups and some mainstream
media organisations.
Commenting on the cost of both cars
which stood at N255 million, the
NCAA DG explained that this may
have been due to the fact that
Coscharis which supplied both cars is
the sole dealer of the automobile
brand in Nigeria.

www.vanguardngr.com/2013/10/ncaa-dg-claims-custody-aviation-ministers-bmws/
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ifyalways(f): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: now I get your question. grin

I don't expect stella to be sacked because this present government is not serious to fight corruption. Dieziani who is even more corrupt than Stella is still a minister despite all calls made to sack her. Just as all alleged corrupt cases are being swept under the carpet,this won't be an exception. The matter will die a natural death.
Yooo(according to my Gh brethren) cheesy

Stella does not deserve a pat on the back for her role in this whole saga but knowing this is Nigeria,looking at past antedecents, the real surprise would be to see her thrown out.

I am watching. . .keenly.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ettybaba(m): 5:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
These are the questions i've been asking that no one seems to be answering. Granted the cost of those cars seem exorbitant but we have to know for sure that it was not budgeted for just like the millions budgeted everyday for the president's food. There's a difference between morality and criminality. What Oduah has done may be immoral but it may be backed up by law.
http://mobile.saharareporters.com/news-page/n255m-car-scandal-stella-oduah-ncaa-officials-risk-10-year-jail-violating-budget-procureme

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

INEC To Decide On Poll Shift Saturday / Fear Of Arrest Grips Metuh Over Allegations Of Receiving N450m - SaharaReporters / How FG Plans To Deal With Dogara, Others Over Budget Padding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 102
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.