Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,068 members, 7,842,030 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 07:09 PM

Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah - Politics (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (21951 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by eggheaders(m): 3:29pm On Oct 20, 2013
If not for berem, abagoro and several sensible Igbos. I for son pass my verdict of mental ret.ardation on the whole tribe. How many yorubas are all out defending etteh, bankole and the rest thieves. Same how many hausa are all out defending their own corrupt public office holders. But with igboid story changes to the primitive our pikin hymns.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Don't let your ethinicism becloud your sense of morality.

We all cried out against tinubu and Bankole. Nothing was levelled against FFK, to my best of knowledge. Tinubu was charged to court but freed on want of evidence and Bankole is still in court.

Do not support corruption and let God and Holy Mary be happy with you.

Flying coffins do not recognize any ethnic group --- it might not be you, it could be your family member. Think of that and reason.
first I commend you on your matured response kudos, @least u have shown that you all at not the same now back to the issue, I am not being tribalistic, the point I am trying to make is why a particular tribe or ethnic group is clamoring for her removal and trying to victimize her here on NL and also rubbishing GEJ administration, I am very sure u have seen the renovations of all they airports across they country after years of neglect maybe on media or physically, at least I'm privilaged to see about 5airports, and I am telling you is a laudable achievement, aside 4rm airports they minister has also made some steps to ensure international airlines don't expliot nigerians, remember when british airways and virgin atlantic were summoned to explain about there fares.
And many more
Now coming to they issue of aircrashes, we all know that aircrashes are inevitable but put yourself in her position, she can't be in all they airports in Nigeria monitoring all flights that takeoff and land, and also she is a political head of the ministry, there is an administrative section that ensures that aircrafts are properly maintained and are airworthy and that is the NCAA, they have their own duty and you can't expect the minister to leave her job and do their job, and moreover not all aircrashes are attributed to they aircrafts alone, pilots are also a factor that contribute to airmishaps. So whether you sack her or not it doesnt guarantee air safety.
Lastly the about the issue of fani kayode yes. He has a case of money laundering with EFCC google it!

Cheers
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 3:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
dbride:

If they exist, be bold and call them out? There is more wisdom in concentrating on bringing these corrupt individuals to the fore than wasting time defending Stella. Allow the evidence you have on those corrupt people "defend" Stella. I tell you, this is a better and wiser form of defence. Start NOW, don't relent, you are an army already...victory assured!

On second thought, ask her to remain in office, in fact she should not dream of leaving her seat, steal on!. It is for Ndigbo, no other tribe until our international airport is in place and we must not allow other tribes use that airport; it is for Ndigbo only! She should build it in such a way that NO IGBO person would even desire to use other tribes' airports. Gradually, Igbos would not be found mingling with other tribes away from their tribal villages and cities. Then Igbos would be one happy contented people in their own Animal Farm setup.....Okoli family leads & steals today, ogbuefi Nze family's turn 2morrow, on and on. Okanma etua.
Ride on Ndigbo, the tribe that believes in stealing because other tribes steal too, the tribe that does not desire to be a pioneer in doing things right and attracting respect, the tribe that knows how to spray faeces on themselves and delights in the stench with so much pride. Presidency is waiting for us on a platter of gold, we are just good to go. Igbo kwenu, kwezuenuo!
Are we now dancing together, does this make me an Igbo? Keep burying your heads in sand. Rest beckons me.

You are not Igbo, be proud of your useless tribe,just for once, it can't be that hard, can it?
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

Mere infrastructure? How many did fani provide apart from flooding the ministry with half baked yoruba people,what else was his achievement?
Tell me the number of Crash you witnessed during FFK's regime
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by taisoft(m): 3:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
Afam4eva:
These are the questions i've been asking that no one seems to be answering. Granted the cost of those cars seem exorbitant but we have to know for sure that it was not budgeted for just like the millions budgeted everyday for the president's food. There's a difference between morality and criminality. What Oduah has done may be immoral but it may be backed up by law.
. I agree with you but why such expensive cars. Moreover, is she preparing for war? These people are just wasting our money. Let her go because she is not a good Manager.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 3:35pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
We know them. The anti-GEJ goons.
Yet no cogent reason given, why they want her sacked.
Has APC officially offered a statement yet??
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 3:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

The business is that Awo masterminded economic blockage of the east is about to be lifted, and Stella is going to be the master minder. You lots have always been tribal, and likewise your criticisms towards Stella, it has no national back up, as you lots had never been national in your dealings in Nigeria.

So Awo single handedly blocked the igbos economically. Whaaaaaooooo. It feels great to be Awo because he is definitely a Demi-god in the class of Amadioha.

When your strong agile and virile workforce are leaving alaigbo and leaving the land desolate and leaving behind a aging workforce , it's Awo.

When your people refuse to invest back home, it's Awo.

When your leaders keep stealing your money without the basic infrastructure provided, it's Awo

When your governors failed to come together and have meaningful beneficial projects for the region, it's Awo.

Awo is indeed a great god that ought to be appeased every year with palm wine and ram.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 3:37pm On Oct 20, 2013
ifyalways: @Bold,very true.
In other word,It's easier to be an armchair critic.

@Berem,does Farouk ring a bell? what do you have to say 'bout him ?
I don't make comments to please anyone. I say it how it hurts me.

how many northerners defended farouk like igbos are defending stella? How many yorubas stood by bankole when he was also accused of corruption?
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 3:38pm On Oct 20, 2013
eggheaders: If not for berem, abagoro and several sensible Igbos. I for son pass my verdict of mental ret.ardation on the whole tribe. How many yorubas are all out defending etteh, bankole and the rest thieves. Same how many hausa are all out defending their own corrupt public office holders. But with igboid story changes to the primitive our pikin hymns.

How many germans are out defending hitler, how many yorubas are out defending Awo and Adekunle. How many yoruba media raised alarm when shell headquarters was being moved from Ph to lagos, how many of them raised alarm when fani was neglecting the so called quota system and flooding the ministry with half baked yoruba incompetent people. How many Yorubas condemned Fashola and his theft in Lagos, How many yorubas campaigned against a corrupt OBJ who still vied for a second tenure? How many yorubas protested when an entire region was economically sabotaged. Huh?

No one is fooled. You guys have to try harder.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 3:42pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

So Awo single handedly blocked the igbos economically. Whaaaaaooooo. It feels great to be Awo because he is definitely a Demi-god in the class of Amadioha.

When your strong agile and virile workforce are leaving alaigbo and leaving the land desolate and leaving behind a aging workforce , it's Awo.

When your people refuse to invest back home, it's Awo.

When your leaders keep stealing your money without the basic infrastructure provided, it's Awo

When your governors failed to come together and have meaningful beneficial projects for the region, it's Awo.

Awo is indeed a great god that ought to be appeased every year with palm wine and ram.

He had his time, whatever advantage he handed you had slowly and steadily been erased by natural forces, this is the last piece. Just cool down and enjoy it, stop fighting stella, stella is not a person, fighting her is equal to fighting a region,it's a fight you can never win.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 3:46pm On Oct 20, 2013
luchy34: first I commend you on your matured response kudos, @least u have shown that you all at not the same now back to the issue, I am not being tribalistic, the point I am trying to make is why a particular tribe or ethnic group is clamoring for her removal and trying to victimize her here on NL and also rubbishing GEJ administration, I am very sure u have seen the renovations of all they airports across they country after years of neglect maybe on media or physically, at least I'm privilaged to see about 5airports, and I am telling you is a laudable achievement, aside 4rm airports they minister has also made some steps to ensure international airlines don't expliot nigerians, remember when british airways and virgin atlantic were summoned to explain about there fares.
And many more
Now coming to they issue of aircrashes, we all know that aircrashes are inevitable but put yourself in her position, she can't be in all they airports in Nigeria monitoring all flights that takeoff and land, and also she is a political head of the ministry, there is an administrative section that ensures that aircrafts are properly maintained and are airworthy and that is the NCAA, they have their own duty and you can't expect the minister to leave her job and do their job, and moreover not all aircrashes are attributed to they aircrafts alone, pilots are also a factor that contribute to airmishaps. So whether you sack her or not it doesnt guarantee air safety.
Lastly the about the issue of fani kayode yes. He has a case of money laundering with EFCC google it!

Cheers

Nobody is witch hunting. If she also ensured the oversight function of supervisory role of her ministry over the various agencies in charge of Aviation are well carried out, planes won't be falling like mosquitoes man mii. The aesthetic of the airports has applaudable as they are, are secondary to safety of passengers. What is the essence of having a beautiful airport with body bags passing through them every now and then. Of she has done her job and not allowing supervisory agencies to be bribing her with cars, those ones would have insisted on compulsory training off pilots, maintenance of aircrafts and provision of other needed infrastructures.

Dora Akunyili was not witch hunted by the same region you are talking about. Why? Is it morally right for her to approve the purchase of 255mm worth of cars.? By approving and collection of the car, she has simply been compromised.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 3:49pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

He had his time, whatever advantage he handed you had slowly and steadily been erased by natural forces, this is the last piece. Just cool down and enjoy it, stop fighting stella, stella is not a person, fighting her is equal to fighting a region,it's a fight you can never win.

Very funny. She is just a pawn in the game. When she is sacked like Festus, nothing will happen. We have heard worst and nothing still happened when Festus was shown the way. All those boasts are regular empty and hollow boasts.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 3:51pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: I don't make comments to please anyone. I say it how it hurts me.

how many northerners defended farouk like igbos are defending stella? How many yorubas stood by bankole when he was also accused of corruption?

You yoruba woman that grew up and schooled in Igboland, don't think anyone is deceived.

No one is yet to prove stella's crime, as she is innocent. Stella sin is strategic and we know what it is. Hiding under sahara reporters unverified reports to throw Lilliputian darts at her, is not going to cut it. They need to try harder.

Ndiigbo never supported aldophus wabara, neither did we support prof Osuji. So you this yoruba woman, don't come here to spew trash.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 3:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Very funny. She is just a pawn in the game. When she is sacked like Festus, nothing will happen. We have heard worst and nothing still happened when Festus was shown the way. All those boasts are regular empty and hollow boasts.

Keep wishing. Didn't you wish the same about Okonjo and Madu ekwe? ndi ara.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by EzePromoe: 3:54pm On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus: Mere infrastructure...
Have you forgotten the number of crash we've witnessed under her Leadership??
Only the crash that is why you call for her head. Can it be compared to Bellview 156, Sosoliso 147 and ADC 126, that all crashed in one man's stay in office?
Meanwhile, you also forgot that what caused the crash was because the pilots were arguing and has no connection to the minister.

He meant most of your posts are more of Animalistic Pugnacious
When did I became a tribe?
a tribe appearing to be full of unserious minded people, a people with a behavioural pattern that can only be compared with Animal Farm, no ethics
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 3:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

Any one reading your posts will think you have insider knowledge of Aso rock and what is going on.

If Stella Oduah is sacked, there is absolutely nothing that will happen apart from the likes of you hyperventilating and huffing and puffing on an empty stomach.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by EzePromoe: 3:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: If there's no cogent reason why she should be sacked,why are you defending her then?

Read the topic, it says the president is being pressurized to sack her, and we know who this coup plotters are.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by EzePromoe: 3:58pm On Oct 20, 2013
donphilopus: Has APC officially offered a statement yet??
No official statement, but we aren't blind as well to the media propagandas.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by IYANGBALI: 4:00pm On Oct 20, 2013
Stella Oduah going,going.............GONE{its matter of time,she can't survive this,just watch}
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Only the crash that is why you call for her head. Can it be compared to Bellview 156, Sosoliso 147 and ADC 126, that all crashed in one man's stay in office?
Meanwhile, you also forgot that what caused the crash was because the pilots were arguing and has no connection to the minister.

SMH, you believed this junk story??

Eze Promoe: When did I became a tribe?
Is this English??
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
dbride:

If they exist, be bold and call them out? There is more wisdom in concentrating on bringing these corrupt individuals to the fore than wasting time defending Stella. Allow the evidence you have on those corrupt people "defend" Stella. I tell you, this is a better and wiser form of defence. Start NOW, don't relent, you are an army already...victory assured!

On second thought, ask her to remain in office, in fact she should not dream of leaving her seat, steal on!. It is for Ndigbo, no other tribe until our international airport is in place and we must not allow other tribes use that airport; it is for Ndigbo only! She should build it in such a way that NO IGBO person would even desire to use other tribes' airports. Gradually, Igbos would not be found mingling with other tribes away from their tribal villages and cities. Then Igbos would be one happy contented people in their own Animal Farm setup.....Okoli family leads & steals today, ogbuefi Nze family's turn 2morrow, on and on. Okanma etua.
Ride on Ndigbo, the tribe that believes in stealing because other tribes steal too, the tribe that does not desire to be a pioneer in doing things right and attracting respect, the tribe that knows how to spray faeces on themselves and delights in the stench with so much pride. Presidency is waiting for us on a platter of gold, we are just good to go. Igbo kwenu, kwezuenuo!
Are we now dancing together, does this make me an Igbo? Keep burying your heads in sand. Rest beckons me.
wow u must be a real igbo
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

Keep wishing. Didn't you wish the same about Okonjo and Madu ekwe? ndi ara.

Okonjo and maduekwe were not shown to be corrupt or on what basis should they be sacked?
Your thought pattern of your debate atimes could be blind and funny.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ideyvexnow: 4:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
lol

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 4:04pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

Any one reading your posts will think you have insider knowledge of Aso rock and what is going on.

If Stella Oduah is sacked, there is absolutely nothing that will happen apart from the likes of you hyperventilating and huffing and puffing on empty stomach.

If, If, and more Ifs. If wishes were horses... *grins*
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 4:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

Okonjo and maduekwe were not shown to be corrupt or on what basis should they be sacked?
Your thought pattern of your debate atimes could be blind and funny.

And on what basis should Odua be sacked when she is yet to be proven to be corrupt, eeh?
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Emperor007: 4:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: She don't have any question to answer and will not face any stupid inquiry because of smokescreen by the opposition and Haters.

^^^

Don't mind those that don't seem to understand the plot going on. SWners just woke up and are saints overnight, over the aviation ministry they've been running without anything to show for it.

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 4:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

If, If, and more Ifs. If wishes were horses... *grins*

Your grins does not affect the reality. You mentioned earlier that an "attack" on Stella is an attack on your region- yawn! Nothing will happen when she is gone, normalcy will be restored when hunger has nearly killed you from shouting

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
ideyvexnow: I dey laugh.

All this talk about sacking Stella Oduah is not really because she bought bullet proof cars, it is because she is Igbo and because she helped upgrade Enugu airport into an international airport, thereby putting things in motion to reduce Lagos states revenue from Igbo importers and business men.
I personally believe that she is entitled to these bullet proof cars as a minister who frequently steps on toes of all the private jet owners.
If something bad happens to her life, you guys will come and say nonsense like God give and God takes, but when she buys cars to protect herself, you guys shout about corruption.

I get pissed off each time an out of job politician like Dino Melaye posses as a human rights activist so as so get attention.

What is happening here is just tribal hateful politics which was designed to slow down growth and progress in the south east and if I were GEJ, I will simply ignore these people and focus on other more developmental goals.

If she simply ate the money or used it for housing or shopping then I will agree with you guys but since she used it for self protection, I will never ever call her corrupt since life has no duplicate.

How does Enugu Airport stops Lagos State revenue. Please tell us. For your information, the revenue generated by Airport authority and customs goes to FGN.

The functionality of Enugu Airport is better for lagos because, Igbo people can migrate back to alaigbo and lagos will be more decongested and you can develop your place.

Who cares about Enugu Airport. Stop all these your myopic view of "they don't want us to have international airport". The more the international airports, the better for us as a nation and the safer our air space will most likely be.

Waiting for the explanation on your fallacy.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 4:11pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

And on what basis should Odua be sacked when is yet to be proven to be corrupt, eeh?

2 second hand vehicles were bought at the $800,000 each while their market value is approx. $165,000, all those involved in that transaction from the Minister to the officials at NCAA and Coscharis Motors should face the long arm of the Law

Aviation authorities say Minister Stella Oduah is too rich to compel an agency under her to buy her cars.

Aviation authorities in Lagos attempted a vigorous push back on Tuesday report that the nation’s aviation minister, Stella Oduah, abused her office by compelling the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, to purchase two armoured BMW cars for her worth N255 million.

The New York based online newspaper, Sahara Reporters, claimed in an investigation report that Mrs. Oduah compelled the NCAA, an agency under her supervision, in a presumed case of corruption, conflict of interest, and abuse of office, to procure the cars for her with public funds.

Aviation spokesman, Yakubu Datti, dismissed the newspaper report as “rumours” suggesting that it was politically motivated.

“I don’t respond to rumours…[and] as we approach 2015, people are bound to make up all sorts of stories,” Mr. Datti told PREMIUM TIMES in an interview, arguing, “This is a woman (Mrs. Oduah) who is successful and established. A woman that made her mark in oil and gas, who owned trucks, barges, and so on. What is two cars?”

The newspaper, which supported its report with documents of the procurement, said it discovered that Mrs. Oduah, a close associate of President Goodluck Jonathan, is enmeshed in a pattern of questionable expenditures in the aviation ministry.

Sources at the agency also said, according to the paper, that the NCAA embarked on such a jamboree despite its “financial challenges.”

“The NCAA does not have enough funds to upgrade equipment, send staff for critical training, and hire enough qualified staff. Yet, all the minister is concerned about is to have two exotic BMW cars from the little money we have for operations,” SaharaReporters quoted a source as saying.

The aviation ministry however declaimed such suggestion, describing it as “ridiculous.”

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146711-aviation-officials-claim-n255-million-ministerial-car-scandal-rumours.html

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

And on what basis should Odua be sacked when is yet to be proven to be corrupt, eeh?

On the basis of evidence in public domain that clearly showed she approved purchase and collected cars worth 255mm when a kid in ijaw land is shoeless. She never refuted the evidence.. She should be stoned.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ideyvexnow: 4:12pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013:

How does Enugu Airport stops Lagos State revenue. Please tell us. For your information, the revenue generated by Airport authority and customs goes to FGN.

The functionality of Enugu Airport is better for lagos because, Igbo people can migrate back to alaigbo and lagos will be more decongested and you can develop your place.

Who cares about Enugu Airport. Stop all these your myopic view of "they don't want us to have international airport". The more the international airports, the better for us as a nation and the safer our air space will most likely be.

Waiting for the explanation on your fallacy.

lol
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 4:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
ideyvexnow:

If all you said was true then what is this obsession about sacking a minister who was only trying to protect her life?

Hear yourself.

How can she protect herself with 255mm ONLY. How much should be spent on the president, VP, Senate president and the Speaker ooo, and even the Governors - to protect them.

How much was used to protect Dora that had more hazardous job?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Sheriff, Metuh To Stop PDP Convention / Who Won Where? Ekiti Elections In Maps / Plots And Intrigues That Undid Oshiomhole’s NWC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.