Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,911 members, 7,838,249 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 06:02 PM

Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (21941 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by dbride: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe: Thanks. I'm not sad because I know Stella is going nowhere

Have you asked yourself what are the implications of majority of igbos' decision to stand with Stella in the face of this error on her part? What picture does it paint of them? How do they think? Can they be trusted with leadership position? Are they really ready to occupy the highest position in this nation? If what I read everyday here from majority of igbos are anything, then I am very sorry for this my tribe that some are unconsciously or consciously destroying, a tribe appearing to be full of unserious minded people, a people with a behavioural pattern that can only be compared with Animal Farm, no ethics.

God deliver Ndigbo, IJN Amen.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
Bros, who are they you are referring to? Some "interest" groups are interfering with her duties and you call it counter opinion.

Who and who are probing Fashola, Rochas or Orji for implementing their budget as planned?

Do you know the effect of unwarranted media mobbing on Justice?

Afam4eva:
There are counter opinions, that's why i said it should be investigated thoroughly. You can't just come out and say she's innocent or guilty. You can't just take the words of the accused as gospel. Imagine a boy being charged with murder and his mother says he's innocent and we're just meant to believe his mother. Duh, it's his mother.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by pazienza(m): 1:53pm On Oct 20, 2013
true2god: Awolowo perfectly understood the fact that Nigeria is a jungle where evry tribe try to outplay each other to get undue advantage that y he said 'Nigeria is a mere geographical expression' and not a nation. My yoruba friends perfectly understand the game and my Igbo brothers seem to be late-comers in this tribal game. It is better late than never.

Awolowo, being the finance minister then, embarked on Indigization policy when he fully knew that the pple of the south south and south east cannot participate cos their territory had just been ravaged by war. The reconstruction policy of the Gowon administration led to the massive infrastructral development in Lagos instead of re-building process in the war ravaged east as earlier advocated, courtesy of the real genius Awolowo.

So that evry tribe in Nigeria is canvassing for the benefit of their region. The fact is that the Enugu airport will neva get an intl status under a yoruba minister cos it will surey affect many small businesses in Lagos such as taxi, hotel, warehousing (and even toutings and other informal busineses) which are controlled by yorubas.

So the outcry for the woman's removal is understandable.

The above is the big picture, all these stupid patrotic lgbos fail to see, but they will be the first to run back home, when shit hits fan. Ndi ara.

And oh, you failed to mention the strategic relocation of the oil headquarters from Ph to lagos after the war, with the yorubas filling up all the employment opportunities there. Where as, Okpara had strategically moved that oil headquarters from Owerri to Ph, just a few years earlier, to enable Ph compete with and surpass lagos. I guess this was part of the critical thinking, one of them talked about earlier.

Nigeria is a jungle, winner takes it all, loser looks so small, when will Ndiigbo learn?
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Forwetinnah: 1:55pm On Oct 20, 2013
Blah blah and more blaaaah! In other news, rain prevented me from going to church today..happy Sunday y'all
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by EzePromoe: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
berem: was it Buhari and Tinubu that told her to buy exotic bullet proof cars at inflated price? I don't know why you are blaming this on APC. Yes,she deserves to be giving a fair hearing. If she's found guilty,she she and her accomplices should be sacked! Don't try to support corruption because she is your sister. angry
Do you know where I'm from?

Now since Stella have been minister, we've seen changes in the aviation sector.
You peeps are just angry because egunje money worth millions of naira would be lost to the new airport.
You are just blindly following those who want no good in you.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by size38: 1:57pm On Oct 20, 2013
GEJ ones tld nigerians he cannot fight corruption in oil industry because d cabal is too powerful. Now does GEJ wants to equally tell nigerians he cannot sack and prosecute Aviation minister because she is too powerful too? This is d problem wit employer dating employee. If is comes to fighting Amaech in Rivers state, he will have all d powers. Let's wait and see
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
pazienza:

You and your goons are yet to prove that Stella is corrupt,you have been taken to the cleaners on that issue here. Yorubas never supported OBJ second term bid? haha!

Critical thinking is encouraged in yorubaland? this must be a joke, i guess this critical thinking was what informed the flooding of all govt parastatals with yoruba incompetent people by Awo and the rest yorubas, even the oil companies weren't spared. You deceive no one.

What other proof do you need? 2 second hand vehicles were bought at the $800,000 each while their market value is approx. $165,000, all those involved in that transaction from the Minister to the officials at NCAA and Coscharis Motors should face the long arm of the Law

You are here hyperventilating on an empty stomach in support of Madame Stella who has siphoned public funds from Nigeria to insure her future and that of her children.

With regards to your comments about Awolowo flooding government parastatals with incompetent Yoruba people, you care to provide any evidence? Or is it now the common theme amongst your people to make spurious allegations that they cannot back up with any shred of evidence. Another biafran intellectual -Freeglobe made an allegation that 1 billion was spent on Tinubu's birthday- he has become incommunicado since I asked him to provide evidence.

Just to reiterate, irrefutable evidence has been provided that 2 second hand 2008 BMWs were purchased at 3 times the market price. When the details were revealed- this was the response from the NCAA

Aviation authorities say Minister Stella Oduah is too rich to compel an agency under her to buy her cars.

Aviation authorities in Lagos attempted a vigorous push back on Tuesday report that the nation’s aviation minister, Stella Oduah, abused her office by compelling the Nigerian Civil Aviation Authority, NCAA, to purchase two armoured BMW cars for her worth N255 million.

The New York based online newspaper, Sahara Reporters, claimed in an investigation report that Mrs. Oduah compelled the NCAA, an agency under her supervision, in a presumed case of corruption, conflict of interest, and abuse of office, to procure the cars for her with public funds.

Aviation spokesman, Yakubu Datti, dismissed the newspaper report as “rumours” suggesting that it was politically motivated.

“I don’t respond to rumours…[and] as we approach 2015, people are bound to make up all sorts of stories,” Mr. Datti told PREMIUM TIMES in an interview, arguing, “This is a woman (Mrs. Oduah) who is successful and established. A woman that made her mark in oil and gas, who owned trucks, barges, and so on. What is two cars?”

The newspaper, which supported its report with documents of the procurement, said it discovered that Mrs. Oduah, a close associate of President Goodluck Jonathan, is enmeshed in a pattern of questionable expenditures in the aviation ministry.

Sources at the agency also said, according to the paper, that the NCAA embarked on such a jamboree despite its “financial challenges.”

“The NCAA does not have enough funds to upgrade equipment, send staff for critical training, and hire enough qualified staff. Yet, all the minister is concerned about is to have two exotic BMW cars from the little money we have for operations,” SaharaReporters quoted a source as saying.

The aviation ministry however declaimed such suggestion, describing it as “ridiculous.”

Source: http://premiumtimesng.com/news/146711-aviation-officials-claim-n255-million-ministerial-car-scandal-rumours.html

Since then, what we have witnessed is a comedy of errors by Stella and her office. You can keep on supporting her but how this case is resolved will decide the fate of the GEJ administration and despite the fact that Jonathan has the IQ of a cockroach, he knows it himself- which is why we are witnessing a lot of double speak from the Presidency.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by EzePromoe: 2:01pm On Oct 20, 2013
dbride:

Have you asked yourself what are the implications of majority of igbos' decision to stand with Stella in the face of this error on her part? What picture does it paint of them? How do they think? Can they be trusted with leadership position? Are they really ready to occupy the highest position in this nation? If what I read everyday here from majority of igbos are anything, then I am very sorry for this my tribe that some are unconsciously or consciously destroying, a tribe appearing to be full of unserious minded people, a people with a behavioural pattern that can only be compared with Animal Farm, no ethics.

God deliver Ndigbo, IJN Amen.
Your flaws bro.

Your post shows that you are not Igbo, albeit you ostentate such.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 2:02pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Do you know where I'm from?

[size=15pt]Now since Stella have been minister, we've seen changes in the aviation sector.[/size]
You peeps are just angry because egunje money worth millions of naira would be lost to the new airport.
You are just blindly following those who want no good in you.
Changes like what??
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ethno-centric bigots that their sense of reasoning and judgement is beclouded by their ethnic jingoism, realise that plane crash knows no ethnic group - be it Hausa ijaw Yoruba Igbo Efik kanuri etc and your family member could be in one of those flying coffins.

Call a spade a spade and let your Holy Mary be happy with you!!!!!

No matter the explanation, she is a shame to womanhood. The whole nation applauded Dora for her good works, while was she not witch hunted or is she not Igbo again? Or what is the risk that is inherent in her job that is more than that of Dora's job that necessitated a 255mm worth of cars.

Haba!! Even in being tribalistic, don't lose your morality and sense of judgement. The souls of the deads will surely haunt her and her family and the family of those people supporting her blindly.

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 2:03pm On Oct 20, 2013
The NCAA said it was budgeted for, by the National Assembly and signed by the President.

It is illegal and stupidity to neglect safety when the procedures have been laid out hence the purchase of those Bullet Proof Cars.

Aigbofa:

Why would the NCAA be buying anything for the minister of aviation talk less of $1.6 million armoured vehicles?
We demand her prosecution that is all. If she is found not guilty so be it.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by anonimi: 2:06pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
At least she bought it for the use of the ministry, what then do you have to say about FFK who embezzled billions of Naira for ghost projects?

The FFcuKtard did not even bother coming up with ghost projects.
He simply paid OUR N 15 billion aviation fund into his personal bank account and has been stalling his trial for the past 5 years yet no pressure for him to be sent to jail or STFU or that he should realise he has no locus standi to open his mouth to accuse someone else of corruption when he has not completed his trial.
It is said that he comes to equity must come with clean hands.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 2:07pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Your flaws bro.

If an Igbo does not dance to your tune, you claim he/she is not Igbo.... Why??
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 2:08pm On Oct 20, 2013
Ngwakwe: The NCAA said it was budgeted for, by the National Assembly and signed by the President.

It is illegal and stupidity to neglect safety when the procedures have been laid out hence the purchase of those Bullet Proof Cars.

You think house will approve that for her and they will be riding 607. NA members will first approve super jets for themselves first before they will approve such for a minister.

We are smarter than that bros. look for another lie.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by papparatzzi2013: 2:10pm On Oct 20, 2013
And they want presidency?

Just for them to speak up in a clear case o injustice, they are playing ethnic cards again that they are well known for.

Always playing a "we" vs their imaginary enemy that exists in their fiction of their minds.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by dbride: 2:15pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
keep your emotions in check girl. His points are very much valid. Until you produce evidence linking the minister to corrupt practices, STFU

Truth has become emotions? That is why you are one of them, animal without conscience. You are waiting for your own kind of evidence? You will get it when the obvious hits you, free idIot anything, everything for money....trash.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 2:16pm On Oct 20, 2013
2ru-talk:
It baffles me tremendously each time Yorubas accuse someone of corruption. Go to PHCN, NPA and other Public Corperations and you will understand the definition of corruption being perpetrated by Yorubas. SW people are killing the economy of this coutry everything on average daily basis. Very old men for that matter. I am a contractor to 3 Public Corperations in Nigeria. Believe me there is nothing u will discuss with a Yoruba man that he will not first of all request for bride from u. Yorubas are terrible species on this planet, very cunning and full of eye service.

Anyone can come on a faceless medium and concoct all sorts of stories to express their hatred. Can you provide any evidence to support your claims?

1.What "Public Bodies" are you a contractor to?

2. Can you kindly give us names of some of these "Yoruba" people that requested bribes from you?

3. Have reported them to the police?

The level to which some reprobates will descend to because of their hatred for Yorubas is bewildering.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by ifyalways(f): 2:20pm On Oct 20, 2013
When a Nigerian man is under pressure,just give am 2 things and all will be well. Jona be ready to get both - pooshie and ogogoro cheesy

Under pressure,my cute nyash.
Mu che che. Stella is here to stay.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ngwakwe: 2:23pm On Oct 20, 2013
If you actually know how budget is presented, you will approve the scraping of some committees in the house.

The armoured cars are included as Safety and Logistics for the Minister of Aviation with large sum assigned to it.

papparatzzi2013:

You think house will approve that for her and they will be riding 607. NA members will first approve super jets for themselves first before they will approve such for a minister.

We are smarter than that bros. look for another lie.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Femolacaster(m): 2:25pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

What other proof do you need? 2 second hand vehicles were bought at the $800,000 each while their market value is approx. $165,000, all those involved in that transaction from the Minister to the officials at NCAA and Coscharis Motors should face the long arm of the Law

You are here hyperventilating on an empty stomach in support of Madame Stella who has siphoned public funds from Nigeria to insure her future and that of her children.

With regards to your comments about Awolowo flooding government parastatals with incompetent Yoruba people, you care to provide any evidence? Or is it now the common theme amongst your people to make spurious allegations that they cannot back up with any shred of evidence. Another biafran intellectual -Freeglobe made an allegation that 1 billion was spent on Tinubu's birthday- he has become incommunicado since I asked him to provide evidence.

Just to reiterate, irrefutable evidence has been provided that 2 second hand 2008 BMWs were purchased at 3 times the market price. When the details were revealed- this was the response from the NCAA

Since then, what we have witnessed is a comedy of errors by Stella and her office. You can keep on supporting her but how this case is resolved will decide the fate of the GEJ administration and despite the fact that Jonathan has the IQ of a cockroach, he knows it himself- which is why we are witnessing a lot of double speak from the Presidency.
Baba, i dey gbadun how u dey daze those bigots, don't mind them, truth hurts!

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

I never knew you were serious about the evidence. here you have it from the same Sahara reporters.

SaharaReporters has learnt that former
Governor Bola Ahmed Tinubu of Lagos
has demanded that the Lagos State
government and various local
government councils in the state
contribute huge sums of cash to fund
his 69th birthday celebration.
Reliable sources told SaharaReporters
that Mr. Tinubu, a professed
opposition figure and leader of the
Action Congress of Nigeria (ACN),
made it compulsory that the chairmen
of all local governments under the
party contribute cash to give him a
birthday that one of his critics has
described as “obscene and immoral.”
In all, the ACN chieftain has asked the
state and local governments to cough
up N1 billion.
“The birthday party is being planned as
a month-long affair and will be
celebrated in phases,” said one source.
In addition to the funds from his
state, Mr. Tinubu has also asked that
the governors of Oyo, Ekiti, Edo and
Ekiti make significant cash donations
to the planned events. Our sources
revealed that tension may be brewing
between Mr. Tinubu and Governor
Abiola Ajimobi of Oyo State over the
latter’s refusal to contribute towards
the lavish birthday party.
Mr. Ajimobi recently hosted President
Goodluck Jonathan's wife, Patience,
during her visit to Oyo State. A source
close to the governor told
SaharaReporters that Mrs. Jonathan
told Mr. Ajimobi not to create enmity
with PDP elements in his state. She
reportedly described former Governor
Tinubu as a closet member of the PDP.
Our source said Mrs. Jonathan, who
was piqued by Tinubu’s recent
criticisms of her husband’s policies,
also revealed that Mr. Tinubu has met
secretly with her husband on several
occasions. She said that, at one such
private meeting last year in France,
President Jonathan and Tinubu struck
a deal to quash a case against the
former governor for violations of Code
of Conduct provisions.
After portraying Mr. Tinubu as a
selfish politician out for his personal
financial interests, Mrs. Jonathan told
Ajimobi to contact her directly if he
needed anything from Mr. Jonathan.
A source in Oyo stated that Governor
Ajimobi’s decision not to bankroll
Tinubu’s birthday extravaganza may
signal the governor’s determination to
escape from under Mr. Tinubu’s
tyrannical style of leadership within
the ACN political orbit and Ajimobi's
move to start a gradual migration back
to the PDP. Ajimobi is generally
described as a non-performing
governor by Oyo indigenes.
Although Mr. Tinubu claims to be 60
years old, a source told us that he is
at least 67 years old.
http://saharareporters.com/news-page/lagos-state-cough-n1-billion-fund-tinubus-birthday-celebration
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by 2rutalk1: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
Italiano1:

Anyone can come on a faceless medium and concoct all sorts of stories to express their hatred. Can you provide any evidence to support your claims?

1.What "Public Bodies" are you a contractor to?

2. Can you kindly give us names of some of these "Yoruba" people that request bribes from you?

3. Have reported them to the police?

The level to which some reprobates will descend to because of their hatred for Yorubas is bewildering.
I am not here to make senseless argument with you. It has already dawned on one of them at Mushin undertaking of PHCN that he is in for it. The same silly question you are asking me now about evidence was the same rubbish he voiced out. Right now he is on his kness but its too late. More to fall soon
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 2:27pm On Oct 20, 2013
ifyalways: When a Nigerian man is under pressure,just give am 2 things and all will be well. Jona be ready to get both - pooshie and ogogoro cheesy

Under pressure,my cute nyash.
Mu che che. Stella is here to stay.

grin grin grin grin grin This girl don spoil finish
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 20, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

Ask them, their real target is to sabotage Enugu International Airport.

i guess they named the airport after you, if the minister gan see the way you are jumping up and down on this forum ,she must call you a goat
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by chucky234(m): 2:31pm On Oct 20, 2013
KenGali:

Shut up!
As if your ilk saw the documents used for the purchase.
Obviously you can not read cause I have provided you a proper quote from suppliers which say $547,000 each excluding tax and logistics .
Better hide your empty head in shame.
And where is this deluded half-baked brain goon coming from,you are posting a quote copied online to support your sister for looting tax payers money.
First work on your mechanical accuracy then come back, what a daft preposterous goofy.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 2:32pm On Oct 20, 2013
I watched flinstone's pet (DINO) talking rubbish on ait news hour lastnite, he couldn't even answer properly to a simple question about how he knew that those cars where purchased for minister's personal use, instead he based his facts on sahara reporters.
I wonder where all these ppl witch hunting stella odua were when ppl like fani kayode, Tinubu, and oops I 4got dimeji bankole during their tenures.
When you point one finger @som1 we know what happens, even the bible said he without no sin should cast the first stone.
Many folks are here calling for her resignation, where as thiefs are relaxing in there offices signing bogus contracts and executing elephant projects, why not call for their resignation, why must it be only her nonsense
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 2:34pm On Oct 20, 2013
papparatzzi2013: Ethno-centric bigots that their sense of reasoning and judgement is beclouded by their ethnic jingoism, realise that plane crash knows no ethnic group - be it Hausa ijaw Yoruba Igbo Efik kanuri etc and your family member could be in one of those flying coffins.

Call a spade a spade and let your Holy Mary be happy with you!!!!!

No matter the explanation, she is a shame to womanhood. The whole nation applauded Dora for her good works, while was she not witch hunted or is she not Igbo again? Or what is the risk that is inherent in her job that was more than that of Dora's job that necessitated a 255mm worth of cars.

Haba!! Even in being tribalistic, don't lose your morality and sense of judgement. The souls of the deads will surely haunt her and her family and the family of those people supporting her blindly.
Dora Akunyili through her appointment as the DG of NAFDAC a saved so many lives. Even though her life was threatened by some of her people who were known for importing fake drugs,she is still a hero There are so many Igbo women of reputable character who can handle ministerial positions without any flaws. Kema Chikwe was once a minister of aviation and transportation,yet no level of corruption levelled against her. Stella is a dissappointment!
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by dbride: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
Eze Promoe:
Your flaws bro.

Eze Promoe, what arrogance and delusion! All igbos are not sheep, walking the same track. Please tell me, what makes a person Igbo? Well, sorry to disappoint you. I am one and a different one at that! Thank you, at least you recognize a difference. I am highly honoured. Eziokwu bu ndu, eziokwu bukwanu Chineke. Truth is my watchword always, not tribe, not religion.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Italiano1: 2:36pm On Oct 20, 2013
FreeGlobe:
I never knew you were serious about the evidence. here you have it from the same Sahara reporters.

http://saharareporters.com/news-page/lagos-state-cough-n1-billion-fund-tinubus-birthday-celebration

Freeglobe biko, abeg do not embarrass yourself by misconstruing conjecture as evidence.

Any documents or verifiable third party accounts to support your statements?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 20, 2013
ketoprofen:

Shut up.
Corruption is the middle name of all yorubas.
Tackle it from their angle first.
Aside Adesina, which Yoruba minister did what Stella has done within 3 yrs?
Cowards

if you are a civil servant or working in an office and you have a yoruba subordinate working under you , i wonder what you will do,with this your comment you can kill a person for being yoruba.
FOR THAT YOU RE A BIG "TRIBALISTIC BIGOT" MUMU NO 1

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Osun Monarchs Disassociate Themselves From Endorsing President Jonathan / Buhari Nominates Non-Executive Directors For CBN, Sends Their Names To Senate / Aggrieved Policemen Attempt To Disrupt Anambra Collation Over Feeding Allowance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 74
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.