Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,016 members, 7,841,867 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah (21950 Views)

Jonathan Under Pressure To Sack IGP / Jonathan Under Pressure To Contest In 2015 - Gulak / Jonathan Under Pressure To Dump Tukur (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by solomon111(m): 10:02am On Oct 20, 2013
venorite: am igbo and this has nothing to do with where she is from.i think she should be sacked cos what she did is worth her being sack.lets not bring sentiments and tribalistic arguments into such matter.she and her cohorts has to be sacked and probe, but then again, if u sack and probe odua, u must sack and probe other ministers cos this happens in virtually all parastals in nigeria.an average nigerian is corrupt just that odua didnt cover her own well
shut up.
What has she done wrong that hasn't be done before or being done in the APC states?
The cars are not even her personal properties.
Whoever becomes aviation minister will use them.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by omiobo: 10:05am On Oct 20, 2013
Nairaland is becoming boring day by day. I'm beginning to view nairaland in musiwa's perceptive as a fraud. If nairaland cannot help to put an end to tribalism but contribute to it. I must say nairaland is indeed a fraud.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by matt2ieu(m): 10:06am On Oct 20, 2013
Its well...God bless the federal republic of Nigeria and give our leaders more wisdom and knowledge to carry out thier responsibilities
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by calaway: 10:07am On Oct 20, 2013
The woman has stated that her life was under threat. and so she bought two bulletproof cars for the Ministry and not for her personal use I honestly dont see any wrong in this. Why must these people continue to hunt others? When Sanusi CBN governor woke up and gave 100million to Boko haram people from Government money we did not hear any ramblings when Sanusi woke up and gave 10billion naira of government money to Usman danfodio in sokoto there was no noise.
But this woman has used 200million to buy security vehicles for her arm of government and these guys are at it again. The are same set of people who Hounded Gen azazi over Boko haram when he was NSA. when their brother Dasuki was made NSA that office is no longer associated with activities of BOKO haram which have excalated beyound the imagination of Azazi.

Definitely this zoo of a National arrangement will be strengthened out one way or another.(Natural law)

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by olaife80: 10:09am On Oct 20, 2013
Madam Act of God. You have tried though.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by solomon111(m): 10:10am On Oct 20, 2013
calaway: The woman has stated that her life was under threat. and so she bought two bulletproof cars for the Ministry and not for her personal use I honestly dont see any wrong in this. Why must these people continue to hunt others? When Sanusi CBN governor woke up and gave 100million to Boko haram people from Government money we did not hear any ramblings when Sanusi woke up and gave 10billion naira of government money to Usman danfodio in sokoto there was no noise.
But this woman has used 200million to buy security vehicles for her arm of government and these guys are at it again. The are same set of people who Hounded Gen azazi over Boko haram when he was NSA. when their brother Dasuki was made NSA that office is no longer associated with activities of BOKO haram which have excalated beyound the imagination of Azazi.

Definitely this zoo of a National arrangement will be strengthened out one way or another.(Natural law)
Thank you very much.
You're one of the few people on nairaland that can think well.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by StOla: 10:10am On Oct 20, 2013
Must a President be put under pressure before he his seen to defend the country's constitution?

All the characters involved, starting from those who initiated the purchase, those who were brought-in to speed it up, and those who took delivery of it must be thoroughly investigated and deservedly punished.

All those making contradictory statements since the matter came up should be made to explain their role in this matter.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Slickest(m): 10:11am On Oct 20, 2013
solomon111: shut up.
What has she done wrong that hasn't be done before or being done in the APC states?
The cars are not even her personal properties.
Whoever becomes aviation minister will use them.
Dey whyn urself...this ain no party thing,we are talking corruption ur tokin Apc, u better wise up nd stop arguing sentimentally..this is the same woman who blamed crashes on God, why must she beef up security 4 herself if indeed death is caused by God...can't believ ur still taking sides on a glaring issue like this...nawaooo

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Emperor007: 10:16am On Oct 20, 2013
It's all about to sabotage Enugu International Airport by SW.

There's nothing the SW has not done and is not doing to frustrate Enugu International Airport, we're aware.

We're not deceived by your car crap and involving aviation minister propaganda.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by kingsleyMbang(m): 10:16am On Oct 20, 2013
grin
1oracle:
Voting him out is not the problem but whom do we vote in is the real problem.
cheesy
1oracle:
Voting him out is not the problem but whom do we vote in is the real problem.
cheesy >Boko ar ram would say-Buhari cheesy
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2013
did she misappropriate funds? Did she embezzle funds? were the cars bought in her name? what exactly is her offence?

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by solomon111(m): 10:20am On Oct 20, 2013
Slickest:
Dey whyn urself...this ain no party thing,we are talking corruption ur tokin Apc, u better wise up nd stop arguing sentimentally..this is the same woman who blamed crashes on God, why must she beef up security 4 herself if indeed death is caused by God...can't believ ur still taking sides on a glaring issue like this...nawaooo
It's not sentiments,mr.
It's common sense.
Fashola spent over 450million to provide some MW of electricity that should ordinarily cost 250million.
Why is nobody hounding him?
Where are the remaining 200million or so.?
This woman has done nothing wrong.
She bought vehicles for the use of her office,it's not her personal property.
Which APC governor does not use armoured cars both for govt and private use?
That's the reason why APC has not said anything.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by StOla: 10:23am On Oct 20, 2013
naptu2: I don't believe that she should be summarily dismissed, rather I think that there should be an open investigation. Remember that she is presumed innocent until proven guilty and her right to fair hearing must be respected.

Therefore, I believe that her fate should depend on the result of an independent, fair and open investigation that should answer the following questions:

1) Was she entitled to the cars?

2) Was it right for the NCAA to procure the cars for her?

3) Was the procurement done according to procurement regulations (competitive bidding, etc)?

4) Was the price of the cars inflated?

Seconded!

Mere allegations should not result in disciplinary actions until investigations are carried out.

However we don't need a court judgement before the Presidency deem it fit to investigate the matter.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:24am On Oct 20, 2013
So now it is no longer that she inflated the price, it's now that she fast tracked the process.
Again people using phrases they hardly understand. Please what is illegal about fast tracking a process.

Well losers, I put it to you that your so called journalists are liars and political bigots, who need to be prosecuted for libel.

Dino Melaya and Sahara Reporters have been peddling falsehood about the Cars bought by the Minister of Aviation. I checked the price of the vehicles and realized that BMW Security Vehicles only provide used vehicle prices on their website. Brochures for new one can only be downloaded on request.

A Used 2006 BMW 760 Li High Security costs €175,000.00 or $239,000.00 Check the BMW link for pre-owned vehicles below
http://www.bmw-security-vehicles.com/security_vehicles/en/_teaserpool_2010/download/shared/pdf/offer_7series_2006.pdf at €175,000 Euros, which is $240,000.00

If the used vehicle cost $240,000.00 dollars, how can Sahara and Dino Melaya claim the new vehicles bought by the Minister of Aviation can be bought for $200,000.00
Who is lying profusely now to deceive the public.

Or let me guess, they could not decipher the difference between a used car and new vehicle.
Please stop peddling lies that you cannot substantiate!

Further
Here is a quote for a new BMW 760 Li Hi Security from people who will sell it to you, not misguided journalists
http://alpa-gatt.com/ALPa_GATTPage/VermietungVerkauf/F03Optimiert.pdf

the price excluding tax and logistics is [size=16pt]400,000 Euros, that is $547,000.00 Each [/size]

By the way my topic giving the real prices has been moved to car talk section by nairaland just to continue spreading the falsehood. Check the link https://www.nairaland.com/1484333/dino-melaya-lies-used-bmw

Kindly help me put these links on the first page of any thread that is started on Stella Oduah to ensure they do not spread their lies further.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 10:24am On Oct 20, 2013
irony of a nation. The same people that say Jonathan is clueless wants him to make an international move of cluelessness by sacking one of his best performing minister for no reason. fools

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Youngzedd(m): 10:27am On Oct 20, 2013
Prof Corruption: She should not only be sacked but also prosecuted and sent to jail for criminal abuse of office.

Onye!!!

Do you mean it
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Emperor007: 10:27am On Oct 20, 2013
calaway: The woman has stated that her life was under threat. and so she bought two bulletproof cars for the Ministry and not for her personal use I honestly dont see any wrong in this. Why must these people continue to hunt others? When Sanusi CBN governor woke up and gave 100million to Boko haram people from Government money we did not hear any ramblings when Sanusi woke up and gave 10billion naira of government money to Usman danfodio in sokoto there was no noise.

^^^

The issue at stake here is Enugu International Airport, the SW is doing everything to frustrate it.

It will not work, Enugu International Airport has come to stay, remember Christmas is close, hmmmm.

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by chucky234(m): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2013
naptu2: I don't believe that she should be summarily dismissed, rather I think that there should be an open investigation. Remember that she is presumed innocent until proven guilty and her right to fair hearing must be respected.

Therefore, I believe that her fate should depend on the result of an independent, fair and open investigation that should answer the following questions:

1) Was she entitled to the cars?

2) Was it right for the NCAA to procure the cars for her?

3) Was the procurement done according to procurement regulations (competitive bidding, etc)?

4) Was the price of the cars inflated?
Innocent until proven guilty? This must be a joke, what other evidence are you looking for than documents of the two vehicles purchased which SR already made public.
You prolly dont know the positive effect N255m can impact on our dying economy.
Beside all the open investigations and fair hearing in the past never yield any positive results,Odua should be sacked with immediate effect.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Policewoman(f): 10:29am On Oct 20, 2013
Those goons are just wasting their time. Nobody can put undue pressure on the president.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by LushGreenz: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2013
Where is that penniless "Billyonaire" ??
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Emperor007: 10:30am On Oct 20, 2013
What's wrong with SW?

Are Igbos owing SW anything we don't know?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by solomon111(m): 10:31am On Oct 20, 2013
As long as she did not misappropriate the funds meant for the cars,any investigation carried out by any sane and unbiased individuals will surely pronounce her innocent.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

The issue at stake here is Enugu International Airport, the SW is doing everything to frustrate it.

It will not work, Enugu International Airport has come to stay, remember Christmas is close, hmmmm. .
Yes, no Christmas money for Lagos Taxi Men.
[size=18pt]Enugu Here I come,
Ethiopia Airline Unu Emela Nke Oma, Nnoo!!!!!
Stella Oduah, Ada bu Ada
Ijele Nwanyi, Onu M Ekele Gi

[/size]

6 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by donphilopus: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2013
Slickest:

People like you still make me believe in this country, seeing things the way they are and refused to be submerged by some flimsy strategies pulled by our corrupt president to remain in office come 2015...nigerians should refuse to be gullible...
True Talk
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Nobody: 10:31am On Oct 20, 2013
tribalist

Emperor_007:

^^^

It will not work, Enugu International Airport has come to stay, remember Christmas is close, hmmmm.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by FreeGlobe(f): 10:32am On Oct 20, 2013
Emperor_007:

^^^

December go hot for Enugu international Airport oh. hahahahahahaha. haterz back off!
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by idupaul: 10:33am On Oct 20, 2013
Hahahahah .. Mods please move this thread to comedy section .. Jona can't even sack cook
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by eagleeye2: 10:34am On Oct 20, 2013
I don't support Stell Odua or NCCA, infact if found guilty they should face Justice.
But we seem to have forgotten Farouk Lawan and Femi OteDollar saga........
Nigeria, is my country.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by solomon111(m): 10:34am On Oct 20, 2013
chucky234: Innocent until proven guilty? This must be a joke, what other evidence are you looking for than documents of the two vehicles purchased which SR already made public.
You prolly dont know the positive effect N255m can impact on our dying economy.
Beside all the open investigations and fair hearing in the past never yield any positive results,Odua should be sacked with immediate effect.
where is the over 200million fashole and Tinubu embezzled in the lagos power project?
If you were sane,those individuals should be the target of your outcry.
Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by Ilaje44(m): 10:37am On Oct 20, 2013
omiobo: Nairaland is becoming boring day by day. I'm beginning to view nairaland in musiwa's perceptive as a fraud. If nairaland cannot help to put an end to tribalism but contribute to it. I must say nairaland is indeed a fraud.

Aburo, Nairaland is a mirror of Nigeria. It is Nigeria in miniature. Therefore, it is an illusion to think that the majority of the people frequenting here would be different from the real Nigeria. Nigeria as a country wallows in and is lamed by fraud. It is a complete mess. Dont be too baffled. Things will definitely not continue to run like this forever. There is surely gonna be an implosion. We just havent got to the edge enough, when we would say enough of these bull craps.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by StOla: 10:39am On Oct 20, 2013
Emperor_007: It's all about to sabotage Enugu International Airport by SW.

There's nothing the SW has not done and is not doing to frustrate Enugu International Airport, we're aware.

We're not deceived by your car crap and involving aviation minister propaganda.

Dude please give this East airport and seaport conspiracy thing a rest already. It's getting so irritating that a mature fellow has refused to grow a mature mind. More like a kid boasting that his father's car is the biggest in the compound.

Wherever airports/seaports are located, Nigeria is still the beneficiary. Nothing like 13% derivation in this matter. Just a matter of convenience for the customers served in those locations.

A case of blatant corruption coupled with initial denial and subsequent multiple story changing, should not be swept under the carpet.

5 Likes

Re: Jonathan Under-pressure To Sack Stella Oduah by solomon111(m): 10:39am On Oct 20, 2013
Can anybody tell me which APC governor does not have armoured cars both in his private and govt use?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Looters’ Special Court: Nominee-judges Fail Integrity Test-tribune / Deplorable State Of Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway During Heavy Downpour / I Saw Buhari Missing During The Swearing-in

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.