Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,216 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? (6958 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by idupaul: 12:44am On Jul 08, 2008
fsb , I pity ur type, forgive ke, hmmm, if u like and be sayin u have forgiven there, am sure by now she has humped another man, its guys like u that make women feel men are fools.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 12:45am On Jul 08, 2008
I'd be VERY afraid to consider a longterm commitment with someone who can sleep with a stranger just by gisting.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by TOH(f): 12:45am On Jul 08, 2008
Sagamite:

Bad english, shawty. grin

Is Not.

CH3COO:

Yes! Desperate measures. Anything to avoid being considered a disgrace to the family.

Thank God for my family then. Cos marrying a cheater is a bigger offence esp if he'll end up doing it even more while married.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by TOH(f): 12:48am On Jul 08, 2008
davidylan:

I'd be VERY afraid to consider a longterm commitment with someone who can sleep with a stranger just by gisting.

Lmao. na retard be that.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Sagamite(m): 12:49am On Jul 08, 2008
Imagine a girl cheating on me and she is now saying "I don't want to continue this Conversation"?  angry

I would be screaming to her: IYAALAYE E! KO NI DAFUN GBOGBO AWON ARAN E!  angry
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by idupaul: 12:50am On Jul 08, 2008
And lest i forget, Pls colect ur laptop, wat where u thinkin off buying her a lap top in the first place, did she tell u that she wanted to be a computer wateva, COLLECT UR LAP TOP B4 I VEX.

1 Like

Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Busybody2(f): 12:51am On Jul 08, 2008
fsb:

@busy_body

taking that plunge is the most difficult part of everything. I'll sit down and think things carefully,

Take heart, we have all been there before.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Busybody2(f): 12:53am On Jul 08, 2008
Y'all are nutters, especially you idupaul. grin  grin  grin

The funniest part is that it is a known fact that men, who are the majority on this thread screaming blue murder, are worse than female when it comes to cheating.

Is it because the culprit is a girl? Don't make me vex o angry grin
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by idupaul: 12:55am On Jul 08, 2008
Y'all are nutters, especially you idupaul. Grin Grin Grin

I just need the brother to collect his LAPTOP
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by TheSly: 12:56am On Jul 08, 2008
Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me?
Boy. . . .I knew as usual there would be sum people who would say you should stay, forgive and all that pathetic Bullshits.
Pls disregard any advise as such. . . . .Kick the girl out of your life. . . . . . . .she's a disgrace to womanhood.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 12:59am On Jul 08, 2008
Sagamite:

Imagine a girl cheating on me and she is now saying "I don't want to continue this Conversation"? angry

I would have walked her out of my house the minute she made that stupid statement. She cheated and she's setting the terms of reference for you? shocked

Haba fsb pls i'm always on the side of "leave her with everything you gave her" but this slut does not deserve your laptop. If you dont need it pls give it to the homeless . . . the kids there will find something better to do with it.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by idupaul: 1:01am On Jul 08, 2008
Haba fsb please i'm always on the side of "leave her with everything you gave her" but this slut does not deserve your laptop.

Shei u don hear, COLLECT THAT LAPTOP AND INFORM US HERE B4 FRIDAY PLS>
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Busybody2(f): 1:05am On Jul 08, 2008
So many holier-than-thou men coming out of the wood-works. Wonders shall never cease. So guys have such understanding of emotions and feelings and hurting shocked WOW, I am impressed. All hope is not lost then.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by idupaul: 1:09am On Jul 08, 2008
So guys have such understanding of emotions and feelings and hurting

YES YES YES, esp when a certain 150k LAPTOP is invovled, fsb u did nt even specify the brand.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Sagamite(m): 1:11am On Jul 08, 2008
davidylan:

I would have walked her out of my house the minute she made that stupid statement. She cheated and she's setting the terms of reference for you? shocked

Haba fsb please i'm always on the side of "leave her with everything you gave her" but this slut does not deserve your laptop. If you don't need it please give it to the homeless . . . the kids there will find something better to do with it.

This is an example of a situation where one says GOD is great.

He created the likes of fsb so that girls like that too can have a partner.

She definitely wouldn't last with someone like us.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 1:14am On Jul 08, 2008
what puzzles me most is she even had the nerve to break such news on the phone so nonchallantly. When u're eventually married she'd just casually mention that she's pregnant for ur landlord at the dinner table and all u'll do is "promise me not to do that again"?

Egbon fsb . . . put water for ya eye. its time to wake up.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Busybody2(f): 1:17am On Jul 08, 2008
idupaul:

YES YES YES, esp when a certain 150k LAPTOP is invovled, fsb u did nt even specify the brand.

You guys are seriously cracking me up with all these tough love flowing here and there. grin

Re; the laptop, I feel your pain too bro. grin
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by idupaul: 1:19am On Jul 08, 2008
When u're eventually married she'd just casually mention that she's pregnant for your landlord at the dinner table and all u'll do is "promise me not to do that again"?

HABA, its ok pls, i feel sick already imagining fsb coming here  in two years time and starting a topic called, SHE IS PREGNANT FOR MY LANDLORD, SHOULD I FORGIVE HER?
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Sagamite(m): 1:24am On Jul 08, 2008
davidylan:

what puzzles me most is she even had the nerve to break such news on the phone so nonchallantly. When u're eventually married she'd just casually mention that she's pregnant for your landlord at the dinner table and all u'll do is "promise me not to do that again"?

Egbon fsb . . . put water for ya eye. its time to wake up.

"I don't want to continue this conversation?" angry

When you should be singing like a Canary bird whilst on your knees in front of me.

She is taking da piss.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 1:26am On Jul 08, 2008
fsb did you remind her to use a condom next time since she wont promise u not to fail again?
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by TOH(f): 1:40am On Jul 08, 2008
I just hope he hasnt "been" wth her since this happened

else mr man will end up footing pregnancy for this new dude
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by StephenP(m): 1:42am On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

I just hope he hasnt "been" wth her since this happened

else mr man will end up footing pregnancy for this new dude

DNA?
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by LadyT(f): 1:45am On Jul 08, 2008
StephenP:

DNA?

The guys soft.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Nobody: 1:46am On Jul 08, 2008
Fsb please listen. For any man-woman relationship to work, there has to be RESPECT. Let me spell it out, R-E-S-P-E-C-T. The girl cheated, and shes telling you "she doesn't want to continue this conversation"? Dude, she doesn't respect you or take you seriously. My advice, get out of this relationship, and stop compromising your core values as a man. You will find another woman, who will respect you, and you will respect her. If you stay, shes definitely gonna take you for a ride. This is experience talking man, trust me, I know. Forgive her for yourself, wish her well, put this incident behind you, and leave.
And in your next relationship, work on commanding mutual respect, so no one will have the balls to tell you this kinda crap.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by TOH(f): 1:49am On Jul 08, 2008
StephenP:

DNA?

I said pregnancy for a reason.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by StephenP(m): 1:54am On Jul 08, 2008
TOH:

I said pregnancy for a reason.

True. I didn't see that.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by ladi02(m): 2:00am On Jul 08, 2008
@poster

I can see where u are coming from, u truly like the chic, but i honestly hope shes worth the risk you are taking, cos the honest truth is the probability she can do it again is high, but who knows we might all be wrong

listen to you heart man, if you want to give her a 2nd chance go for it or whatever decision u make man, take your time in making it,

cheers
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by kingdong(m): 2:09am On Jul 08, 2008
Dude i have been reading and laffing. Listen, when a female tells you she don wan no continue with a conversation or in whatever stylee she puts it, no matter the situation or issues from which it arises, no matter what she has done, simply be a gentleman and say its ok, then ask her what she wants to talk about and go on and discuss same. Only if she replies nothing, i.e, she don wanno talk about anything, then you will have to answer with a resounding blinder of a slap. I guess that would set her brains right and put things back in perspective for her. No more Bleep ups and you can keep your lovely girl rest assured she will be good.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by TOH(f): 2:14am On Jul 08, 2008
*rolls eyes* Your mom did a great job with you.

Not.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by kingdong(m): 2:23am On Jul 08, 2008
I'm sorry momma, i never meant to hurt you, i never meant to make you cry but tonight i'm cleaning up my closet.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by ladi02(m): 1:46am On Jul 09, 2008
@TOH

nice pic grin
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by baby4u2(f): 6:32am On Jul 09, 2008
@fsb abeg come and tell us the new development in the relationship. have u left her yet? cause girls like us dey find you. You guys on here are funny you dont collect things back that you have given out with the kindness of your heart. lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Which Love Song Perfectly Talks About Your Present Love Situation? / What Is Wrong With This Photo? Very Hot / Most Men Will Marry Runs Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.