Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,946 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? (6956 Views)

TEN Types Of Men Who Will Cheat On You No Matter What [must Read For Ladies] / Mistakes Ladies Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them / Mistakes Women Make When Their Guys Cheat On Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by busybody20: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2008
idupaul

Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me?
« #75 on: Yesterday at 01:01:56 AM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Haba fsb please i'm always on the side of "leave her with everything you gave her" but this slut does not deserve your laptop.

Shei u don hear, COLLECT THAT LAPTOP AND INFORM US HERE B4 FRIDAY PLS>

@ Idupaul,

Come, Wetin be your own self! You just dey shout COLLECT THE LAPTOP. If na you break up with your girl and the first thing way go come your mind na the materalistic stuffs you gave her during the affair? angry Thats being VERY childish!! What about those "stuffs" winkshe gave you during the course of the affair.
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by busybody20: 9:35am On Jul 09, 2008
How come WOMEN are always tagged as CHEATERS? Men dont cheat abi because they are saints grin
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Sagamite(m): 9:44am On Jul 09, 2008
busybody20:

@ Idupaul,

Come, Wetin be your own self! You just dey shout COLLECT THE LAPTOP. If na you break up with your girl and the first thing way go come your mind na the materalistic stuffs you gave her during the affair? angry Thats being VERY childish!! What about those "stuffs" wink she gave you during the course of the affair.

You mean the contaminated stuff that he thought was good quality?
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Sagamite(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2008
busybody20:

How come WOMEN are always tagged as CHEATERS? Men don't cheat abi because they are saints grin

Unfortunately and unfairly, men's middle name has been CHEATERS since time so no need for a Tag.  undecided
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by 190: 12:39pm On Jun 29, 2010
for once im heartbroken~
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by airminem(f): 11:38am On Mar 06, 2021
ladybam:

@ poster

things like that happen. i really dont know, but if i were to be in your shoes ( which i hope not to be? ), i will study her to know if her apology is for real. I mean, you have to be sure that she is not going back to bump that guy.

I really admire her telling you the truth. most people wont do that for anything.it means that she felt bad about what she did

but in all, you gotta be careful ok. wink wink wink
True
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by airminem(f): 11:43am On Mar 06, 2021
francessby:
What if the girl make up this story to see how you will react over it, within me i believe she did not sleep with anybody, maybe she's tired of hanging around you so she's looking for a way to break up with you that's all. Any girl that sleeps with another guy will not have the audacity to tell his boyfriend even if he doesn't have anything to offer to her, she will keep it secret.
Are you for REAL sad
Re: Why Would My Girlfriend Cheat On Me? by Ghoxt: 1:19pm On Mar 06, 2021
fsb, how did you go about it? You guys still together?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is 29yrs Too Early For A Guy To Marry? / What Do You Think About This Height Difference In A Relationship / Guys And This Virginity Issue Sef Dey Confuse Person

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.