Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,706 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:43 PM

Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? - Culture (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? (34216 Views)

Cushitic People / Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / Ilaje People(the Only Oil Producing Tribe In Yoruba Land):let Us Meet Here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Go Down)

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:40pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Thank you!

I'd rather you don't use that word in addressing me.

I'm Nigerian, not Bantu and I don't give a flying $**$ that it's dear to your heart. I was hoping to have an intelligent discussion / debate with you, but if you wish to go down the derogatory route, then count me out. I'm beginning to think the mod Fulaniman isn't that harsh afterall and has his reasons for treating you the way he does.

I agree 100% with you. I'm new in this section so I don't really know the serious posters from those that post simply to ruffle feathers or create mayhem.

bantu is used by somalis as its better than the word 'jarrer' which means nappy hair. Since somalis only know blacks as slaves in their encounter with them, many see them as this unfortunately.

You should see how Ethiopians see you guys. This is why I am surprised blacks worship Ethiopians despite the extreme hatred they have for blacks. But am not here to compare whose more racist Somalis or Ethiopians.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Oct 25, 2013
What I find difficult to understand is why the people who run this place haven't found a way to keep this guy out of here permanently! Talking about hair and slaves since like 2008! Mehn!

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:46pm On Oct 25, 2013
Radoillo: What I find difficult to understand is why the people who run this place haven't found a way to keep this guy out of here permanently! Talking about hair and slaves since like 2008! Mehn!

since early January 2012.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

bantu is used by somalis as its better than the word 'jarrer' which means nappy hair. Since somalis only know blacks as slaves in their encounter with them, many see them as this unfortunately.

You should see how Ethiopians see you guys. This is why I am surprised blacks worship Ethiopians despite the extreme hatred they have for blacks. But am not here to compare whose more racist Somalis or Ethiopians.

Really?

So how come you despite your profound 'hatred' of Sub-Saharan Africans, you can't keep away?

Why're you still communicating with us? What are you even doing on nland, if you don't mind my asking?

Anyway, in response to your thread's title / question: No, Cushitic people are certainly not the standard of beauty - especially their men who all look like clones of themselves anyway. grin grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy: ^^ Really?

So how come you despite your profound 'hatred' of Sub-Saharan Africans, you can't keep away?

Why're you still communicating with us? What are you even doing on nland, if you don't mind my asking?

Anyway, in response to your thread's title / question: No, Cushitic people are certainly not the standard of beauty - especially their men who all look like clones of themselves anyway. grin grin

No offense but everyone is a clone of themselves. I can't tell the difference between a kenyan, and a nigerian or ghanian.

I think being tall, thin, soft hair, straight nose is noble looking and handsome. but i digress.

as to why am here, you guys have grown on me like a bacteria infection.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 7:49pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Thank you!

I'd rather you don't use either of those words in addressing me.

I'm Nigerian, not Bantu and I don't give a flying $**$ that it's dear to your heart. I was hoping to have an intelligent discussion / debate with you, but if you wish to go down the derogatory route, then count me out. I'm beginning to think the mod Fulaniman isn't that harsh afterall and has his reasons for treating you the way he does.

I agree 100% with you. I'm new in this section so I don't really know the serious posters from those that post simply to ruffle feathers or create mayhem.

Jeez! How many usernames has he got?? shocked shocked ;

10 or more!!!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:51pm On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

10 or more!!!

i have 3-4 active ones at the moment the rest have been banned for over a year: i got carried away with using the 'N'word.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 25, 2013
Does ur family know u re a disturbed child, Ajuran?

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 7:55pm On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

10 or more!!!

*** faints! *** cheesy cheesy

Ajuran:

No offense but everyone is a clone of themselves. I can't tell the difference between a kenyan, and a nigerian or ghanian.

I think being tall, thin, soft hair, straight nose is noble looking and handsome. but i digress.

as to why am here, you guys have grown on me like a bacteria infection.

Awww...he loves to hate us but just can't keep away! grin grin

The features you've just listed do not qualify for handsome or noble-looking. Maybe for the Europeans, but certainly not for your people. Okay, the ladies might get away with it, but it just doesn't work for you guys. Sorry.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 7:58pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

*** faints! *** cheesy cheesy

Awww...he loves to hate us but just can't keep away! grin grin

The features you've just listed do not qualify for handsome or noble-looking. Maybe for the Europeans, but certainly not for your people. Okay, the ladies might get away with it, but it just doesn't work for you guys. Sorry.

what do you mean maybe for the europeans but not for us. Somalis have had straight nose and soft hair before Europeans. We are an ancient people, you better recognize
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:02pm On Oct 25, 2013
Please don't assume because am on this site that I like members of the FUFU nation.

hope that wasn't offensive, it seems anything that has bantu/black connotations is offensive in this day and age, which says a lot.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 8:04pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

what do you mean maybe for the europeans but not for us. Somalis have had straight nose and soft hair before Europeans. We are an ancient people, you better recognize

An ancient people in the minority that evolution has somehow by-passed.

You lot are obviously a cross between pure Negroid, sub-Saharan folks and the Caucasian, white Europeans... a sort of go-between.

As per your remark about nappy hair, well, what can I say, our thick, woolly hair is one to die for. It's extremely versatile and can be woven, plated, stretched, matted to form different hair styles. Can the same be said for you lot?? This further goes to prove my point that Somalis / Ethiopians are certainly not the standard for beauty. Not with so many shortfalls anyway...
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 8:06pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran: Please don't assume because am on this site that I like members of the FUFU nation.

hope that wasn't offensive, it seems anything that has bantu/black connotations is offensive in this day and age, which says a lot.

I see you've taken birth-like pains to discern some of our dishes.

We on the other hand can't be bothered to know what you lot eat. What does that tell you? tongue
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:09pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

An ancient people in the minority that evolution has somehow by-passed.

You lot are obviously a cross between pure Negroid, sub-Saharan folks and the Caucasian, white Europeans... a sort of go-between.

As per your remark about nappy hair, well, what can I say, our thick, woolly hair is one to die for. It's extremely versatile and can be woven, plated, stretched, matted to form different hair styles. Can the same be said for you lot?? This further goes to prove my point that Somalis / Ethiopians are certainly not the standard for beauty. Not with so many shortfalls anyway...

If your wooly hair is to die for than why do the black women die to get weaves of asian women's hair. If anything they are dying for the world not to see their real hair.

Please don't offend me by calling me a caucasion. As we came before them. We are Cushitic people who came from the highlands of Ethiopia and spread all the way into somalia, and other followed the nile and went to Egypt. Eventually we conquered Egypt(kingdom of Kush) and conquered Souther Arabia (abyssynia empire).

Some racist white scientists have falsely labeled as dark caucasions in order to steal our history and to say we are partly caucasion is to spread their racist ideology that only whites can have civilizations.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:11pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

I see you've taken birth-like pains to discern some of our dishes.

We on the other hand can't be bothered to know what you lot eat. What does that tell you? tongue

It tells me the smell of fufu is too strong. If you knew any history you would know the spices found in Somalia are only found there and thats why Ancient Egyptians called our region Puntland which is land of the gods. And they came to get spices such as mhyr and franc stein
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

Some racist white scientists have falsely labeled as dark caucasions in order to steal our history and to say we are partly caucasion is to spread their racist ideology that only whites can have civilizations.

Lol! Don't beat yourself up over that. Just accept it and move on. grin grin

Here, have a look at this: Proudly sub-saharan, negroids with a very rich culture. https://www.nairaland.com/1492845/african-gods-human-form#1492845.11 kiss kiss

Why won't you post pics of your men? I mean, if you're gonna claim that you guys are the standard for defining beauty, you should at the very least provide pictures to back up your claim. Or is this just hot air from you?? undecided
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:14pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

What I need is peace and quiet from you. I am tired of you nagging me like a camel who needs water. Jesus CHRIST, must you comment and analyze everything i write. Please talk to one of these nigerian men here who are drooling over you. and give me some peace and quiet.

I ask you to fear god and leave me alone so i can harass these nigerians in peace and quiet. cry

I can and will on one condition. That you speak for yourself! You keep speaking in collective terms for Somalis, and that concerns me . You go so far as to speak for Ethiopians, Eritreans and other Horners. The whole damn region! When did we hire you as our personal spokesperson on NL? If YOU think I will stand by and let you tell outright lies about our history, culture, and go so far as to completely fabricate false proverbs so as to put people down, you are sorely mistaken Ayaanle/Ajuran/Axum/Somal/Somalia1-2-3-4-1000000000.

4 is a modest number you pick for yourself, I'm pretty sure it's more closer to 10 than 5.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
I know u won't listen. Because u re just an irredeemable troll, but if at some point u decide to get an education in history, u'll do well to remember that the ancient kingdom of Kush was not Cushitic. They were (to use ur language) 'Fufu' people and spoke a Nilo-Saharan language. Same as the Dinkas and other Southern Sudanese people.

But of course I don't expect u to listen.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:15pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Lol! Don't beat yourself up over that. Just accept it and move on. grin grin

Here, have a look at this: Proudly sub-saharan, negroids with a very rich culture. https://www.nairaland.com/1492845/african-gods-human-form#1492845.11 kiss kiss

Why won't you post pics of your men? I mean, if you're gonna claim that you guys are the standard for defining beauty, you should at the very least provide pictures to back up your claim. Or is this just hot air from you?? undecided

these are the presidents and prime ministers of somalia.

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:16pm On Oct 25, 2013
Radoillo: I know u won't listen. Because u re just an irredeemable troll, but if at some point u decide to get an education in history, u'll do well to remember that the ancient kingdom of Kush was not Cushitic. They were (to use ur language) 'Fufu' people and spoke a Nilo-Saharan language. Same as the Dinkas and other Southern Sudanese people.

But of course I don't expect u to listen.

lol, Kingdom of Kush was cushitic people, what are you smoking. Kingdom of Kush capital was axum in present day Ethiopia. You need to learn history.

where on this map does it even show Nilosahran?

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

It tells me the smell of fufu is too strong. If you knew any history you would know the spices found in Somalia are only found there and thats why Ancient Egyptians called our region Puntland which is land of the gods. And they came to get spices such as mhyr and franc stein

Still doesn't explain why we don't know nor care to know what you lot eat / your diet is.

You, on the other hand seem to know quite a bit about us. Now who's rooting for who?? grin grin
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:17pm On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

I can and will on one condition. That you speak for yourself! You keep speaking in collective terms for Somalis, and that concerns me . You go so far as to speak for Ethiopians, Eritreans and other Horners. The whole damn region! When did we hire you as our personal spokesperson on NL? If YOU think I will stand by and let you tell outright lies about our history, culture, and go so far as to completely fabricate false proverbs so as to put people down, you are sorely mistaken Ayaanle/Ajuran/Axum/Somal/Somalia1-2-3-4-1000000000.

4 is a modest number you pick for yourself, I'm pretty sure it's morecloser to 10 than 5.

4 are the accounts that have not been banned yet. Please idaaf nayaa
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:19pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Still doesn't explain why we don't know nor care to know what you lot eat / your diet is.

You, on the other hand seem to know quite a bit about us. Now who's rooting for who?? grin grin

Just cause I know what you eat cause i worked with a few ghanians doesn't mean all somalis care what you eat. Matter of fact somalis refer to all you guys as bantu and don't care to classify you. Same with ethiopians and eritreans, they see all of you as baria which literally means black/slave.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

these are the presidents and prime ministers of somalia.

I asked you to post a couple of pictures of men from your region to prove the claim of this thread - but you post picture of old men?

Is that what you call handsome, Ajuran? I mean, if those guys knocking on death's door are your definition of the standard of beauty / handsomeness, then I quake at seeing what the average Cushitic male looks like!
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:20pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

4 are the accounts that have not been banned yet. Please idaaf nayaa

Any time you say something in the collective, you best believe that I will jump in! Waku dhaafi karaa otherwise. Kapish, warya?
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:22pm On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Any time you say something in the collective, you best believe that I will jump in! Waku dhaafi karaa otherwise. Kapish, warya?

waan kuu ducaynaya idaaf nayaa, ilahaay kabaaq. sad

If any Nigerian wants this Somali girl, please take her from my hands. angry
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 8:24pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

Just cause I know what you eat cause i worked with a few ghanians doesn't mean all somalis care what you eat. Matter of fact somalis refer to all you guys as bantu and don't care to classify you. Same with ethiopians and eritreans, they see all of you as baria which literally means black/slave.

Tut, tut, tut...

Someone's going all emotional on me here. Careful Ajuran, you're starting to lose it.

So, you left your homeland, travelled all the way to Subsaharan Africa to work and mingle with us. We hosted you well and all you can do is turn round and bad-mouth us? After having a smacking fill of our traditional foods?? Lol!

You really do dig us, don't you. So why the name calling? Were you bundled back by our immigration officers to your homeland? Kind of explains your petty bitterness... cool
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:26pm On Oct 25, 2013
Efemena_xy:

Tut, tut, tut...

Someone's going all emotional on me here. Careful Ajuran, you're starting to lose it.

So, you left your homeland, travelled all the way to Subsaharan Africa to work and mingle with us. We hosted you well and all you can do is turn round and bad-mouth us? After having a smacking fill of our traditional foods?? Lol!

You really do dig us, don't you. So why the name calling? Were you bundled back by our immigration officers to your homeland? Kind of explains your petty bitterness... cool

Dude, Am in the USA. You are clearly misinformed if you think i would take my chances with HIV and come to anything in subsaharan africa outside of the Horn of Africa.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:27pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

waan kuu ducaynaya idaaf nayaa, ilahaay kabaaq. sad

Simply learn to speak for yourself, and then we will get along. I can't believe you have the audacity to tell ME to fear God. Adaa ubaahan inaad ilaahay kabaqtid, for sure. Ducadaada maxaay ii taraaysaa markaa khalq ilaah cey oga daragtay

1 Like

Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Ajuran: 8:28pm On Oct 25, 2013
EnlightenedSoul:

Simply learn to speak for yourself, and then we will get along. I can't believe you have the audacity to tell ME to fear God. Adaa ubaahan inaad ilaahay kabaqtid, for sure. Ducadaada maxaay ii taraaysaa markaa khalq ilaah cey oga daragtay

This is why Somali men go blow themselves up because of somali women like you who nagg them to death.
Please let me talk to my nigerians friends in peace.
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by EfemenaXY: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Ajuran:

Dude, Am in the USA. You are clearly misinformed if you think i would take my chances with HIV and come to anything in subsaharan africa outside of the Horn of Africa.

Really?

But you sound like you reside in your primitive outback herding mountain goats.

Anyway, where are those pictures I asked you to post, so as to prove your claims??
Re: Are Cushitic People The Standards Of Beauty? by Nobody: 8:29pm On Oct 25, 2013
Can someone tell the Troll that the map he's been dragging all over the place doesn't represent Africa during the time of the pharoahs? They didn't speak semitic in north africa then. Yet that map shows all of north africa as being Semitic?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16)

Funny Things Only Nigerians Do / Olu Of Warri Visits The Ooni Of Ife (photos) / Kegites Club?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.