Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,545 members, 7,823,390 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding (2725 Views)

She Wants Me To Marry A Second Wife Barely 2 Months After Our Introduction / As A Nigerian Man, Can You Do This?? / Assuming You Were Told To Slap Your Lover For One Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 21, 2013
This is a response to a recent thread titled "what will you do if ur hubby slaps you a week after marriage?"

on the thread, many ladies flared up with several irrational comments about what they were going to do in such a situation most of which would lead to a divorce. Most claim that a man has no grounds to slap a woman irrespective of what she did.

It is only a mentally challenged beign that acts crazilly. A man cant just wake up and lash out a dirty slap on his new bride without beign provoked to think she deserves such.

Below are instances

CASE 1.

A Man requests for sex countlessly from his fiancee but gets turned down by her on the grounds that she is a virgin and willing to let go only on their wedding nite. Wedding nite came only for hubby to discover he had been fed with lies. Two days later, he confronts her only for her to deny bitterly even provoking him. Unable to stand the deceit coming from the pathological liar when she should have confessed, he lashes a slap at her.

who was wrong?

CASE 2:

Hubby discovers his new bride had sex with his best man 2 nites to their wedding, he approaches her with the case only for her to still deny it all even in the presence of glaring evidence. Hubby flares up by slapping her just to quench his anger when most men would have a filed for divorce.

Who was wrong?

*this is not in support of female abuse*
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Enegod(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2013
^^^^ grin grin
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by addictiv(m): 1:07am On Oct 22, 2013
some women just know how to release the animalistic tendencies in guys.
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 6:16am On Oct 22, 2013
gringrin orisirisi
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by SLIDEwaxie(m): 6:28am On Oct 22, 2013
Are u having a low battery problem with ur BB?

Get a nokia pin mouth charger and plug it thru the ear piece jack!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by ikekings1: 6:59am On Oct 22, 2013
SLIDE waxie: Are u having a low battery problem with ur BB?

Get a nokia pin mouth charger and plug it thru the ear piece jack!
Bros where I fit get am? I been dey look for am since..
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 7:34am On Oct 22, 2013
Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Google63(m): 7:55am On Oct 22, 2013
Harbosede02: Hehehehehehehehe
i also need the charger too, pls I've you got it?
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Mynd44: 8:33am On Oct 22, 2013
I guess the OP forgot that a slap constitute an assault which is illegal and he can do time behind bars like a monkey for it.

Do you go around slapping everyone who offends you? If you don't know another way to express your anger than by violence then you need to see a shrink and attend anger management classes.

I don't see how you can come here to give silly instances and say that's why you are omitting a crime. If your wife cheats, what stops you from calling the marriage off? Why did you eventually go ahead with the marriage? That makes the dude a silly person.

If your wife lied that she is a virgin and you found out she is not one- How do you know a virgin? You think just cos there was not blood she is not a virgin or do you forget that there are loads of ways to lose the hymen? There are even ways to insert an artificial one sef.

Stop being dellusional and face things the right way. If you get angry and wanna go around slapping people, you need help. Do you also pick fights with Conductors and Taxi drivers on the streets cos they annoy you?

Or do you slap gas station attendants cos they don't attend to you on time?

Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 11:14am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44: I guess the OP forgot that a slap constitute an assault which is illegal and he can do time behind bars like a monkey for it.

Do you go around slapping everyone who offends you? If you don't know another way to express your anger than by violence then you need to see a shrink and attend anger management classes.

I don't see how you can come here to give silly instances and say that's why you are omitting a crime. If your wife cheats, what stops you from calling the marriage off? Why did you eventually go ahead with the marriage? That makes the dude a silly person.

If your wife lied that she is a virgin and you found out she is not one- How do you know a virgin? You think just cos there was not blood she is not a virgin or do you forget that there are loads of ways to lose the hymen? There are even ways to insert an artificial one sef.

Stop being dellusional and face things the right way. If you get angry and wanna go around slapping people, you need help. Do you also pick fights with Conductors and Taxi drivers on the streets cos they annoy you?

Nonsense

Million likes
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 11:19am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44: I guess the OP forgot that a slap constitute an assault which is illegal and he can do time behind bars like a monkey for it.

Nonsense

When mynd takes his tym to write this much, u shld know the op's stupi*ity is outta this world nd one sentence cannot do the job!

As per what he wrote, i just didn't av d energy to type that much since yesterday, hence, i ignored the thread! He said it just the way it was laid in my heart.

Besides, it's bin a while arnd here, lemme guess, u were busy hunting for sisters wink
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Mynd44: 11:22am On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

When mynd takes his tym to write this much, u shld know the op's stupi*ity is outta this world nd one sentence cannot do the job!

As per what he wrote, i just didn't av d energy to type that much since yesterday, hence, i ignored the thread! He said it just the way it was laid in my heart.

Besides, it's bin a while arnd here, lemme guess, u were busy hunting for sisters wink
Too many darned kids on this section so I decided to stay back in the sections I moderate but I came visiting, saw the debate between Shollypopz and Sagamite and knew some kid is going to pull off some stunt soon
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 11:27am On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Too many darned kids on this section so I decided to stay back in the sections I moderate but I came visiting, saw the debate between Shollypopz and Sagamite and knew some kid is going to pull off some stunt soon

Lol...
*in 190's voice*
The guy no just get sense sam-sam!
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Mynd44: 11:36am On Oct 22, 2013
For the sake of saving the OP from future embarrassment, the only time you are allowed to be violent is when you are physically in danger and you can claim sef-defence.

Perhaps if your wife starts hitting you with the intent to hurt you, you can shove her back to allow yourself get out of the situation without injury or if she attacks someone else and while you separate them she turns on you and she attacks you physically.

Now having said/written this, there is a difference between defending yourself and "excessive force" if she comes at you with a bottle and while you try to get the bottle out of her hand, you hit her and the bottle is in your hand while she is on the floor crying, you are not allowed to go after her in anger.

You should find a way to restrain her and call the authorities or get the hell out of the house before you become a murderer
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by 190theclown: 11:43am On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

Lol...
*in 190's voice*
The guy no just get sense sam-sam!

dont call my name angry
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 11:45am On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

dont call my name angry

I miss you too embarassed
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by 190theclown: 11:47am On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

I miss you too embarassed

Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 11:48am On Oct 22, 2013
190-the-clown:

Where've you been
Missed u a lot arnd here. sad
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by 190theclown: 11:53am On Oct 22, 2013
alutacontinua:

Where've you been
Missed u a lot arnd here. sad

go and play with the enemies your people

im outta here grin
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 22, 2013
We still ended up giving the op 23 comments.
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 5:40pm On Oct 22, 2013

Nonsense
u claim to be a mod and u go about calling someone "kid", i'm against what D op said but u descended on him unfairly.
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Mynd44: 5:52pm On Oct 22, 2013
Odedoyin25: u claim to be a mod and u go about calling someone "kid", i'm against what D op said but u descended on him unfairly.
Where did I call the OP a kid?
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Bootybuttchic(f): 6:04pm On Oct 22, 2013
Viewing this topic: Google63(m),
I sight uuu __________Justeenaleo(f) and 1 guest(s)
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Justeenaleo(f): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2013
Booty butt chic: Viewing this topic: Google63(m),
I sight uuu __________Justeenaleo(f) and 1 guest(s)
hehe grin
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 22, 2013
Mynd_44:
Where did I call the OP a kid?
check one ur subsequent comments nah
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 12:45am On Oct 23, 2013
Odedoyin25: u claim to be a mod and u go about calling someone "kid", i'm against what D op said but u descended on him unfairly.
i think he's got old beef with the OP.
Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by codernoni: 6:41am On Oct 23, 2013
Something in me wants to pound this Mynd44 till he gets some sense. The fellow so fukcing unrealistic and as buttt kisser. Fia!

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Nobody: 6:49am On Oct 23, 2013
codernoni :
Something in me wants to pound this Mynd44 till he gets some sense. The fellow so fukcing unrealistic and as buttt kisser. Fia!
he is just trying to impress the ladies. Men like him are really the wife-beaters but come online with a cooked-up persona.

I think the OP is not in suport of violence; what he is saying is dat certain situation can make a man descend to dat extent especially when all he believed was a lie.

It is so disheartening to see people running away from reality cos of it's bitterness.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why A Man Can Be Prompted To Slap His Wife Barely A Week After Wedding by Mynd44: 7:26am On Oct 23, 2013
codernoni :
Did I strike a nerve somewhere? Get in line a lot of people want to beat me up too

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Don't Leave Those Girls In Eatery Again And Abscond!!! / Who Do I Marry????? / 16 Things Women Say That Men Misunderstand.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.