Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,695 members, 7,809,622 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:03 PM

Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right (2674 Views)

2017 Miami Spring Break: Weed, Booze, Twerking, Sex On The Beach(Photos) / Ladies Who Had Sex On First Date With Men They Met Share Their Success Stories / Is It Morally OK For A Pastor To Take Photos Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 9:36am On Jan 24, 2015
some time ago I opened a thread titled "5 things ladies do that make them look cheap" In that thread I mentioned sex on first date in one of the categories.
Eventually It made fp and I got lots of mentions from guys saying sex on first date does not mean she's cheap that it means the did he's home work well grin
I got a mention a lady, she said ladies who have sex one first date are whores she got lots of likes for saying that so now am throwing the question to both the male and female particularly the female let's no if its morally right to have sex on first date
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by BreezyRita(f): 9:38am On Jan 24, 2015
Having sex outside marriage isn't morally right...... !
But then if you're having sex at all, I feel it shouldn't be on a first date. At least give yourself time to decide instead of leaving the decision to your hormones.......
Plus, most people believe women who can get laid on first dates are cheap. Give the man a lil work. Let him sweat it.

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 9:41am On Jan 24, 2015
BreezyRita:
Having sex outside marriage isn't morally right......
is that what your pastor told you
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Viktoh(m): 9:42am On Jan 24, 2015
Ifu she open sha no go enta nh grin
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by dechandel(f): 9:45am On Jan 24, 2015
Yesss
I agree with Breezyrita

When did Nigeria get this morally bankrupt??

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Mutuwa(m): 9:53am On Jan 24, 2015
BreezyRita:
But then if you're having sex at all, I feel it shouldn't be on a first date. At least give yourself time to decide instead of leaving the decision to your hormones.......
Plus, most people believe women who can get laid on first dates are cheap. Give the man a lil work. Let him sweat it.

Ur just approbating and reprobating.
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 9:54am On Jan 24, 2015
Having sex on the first date is wrong! shocked
You will look cheap before the guy now undecided
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Applaner: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
whether na first date or late date.......

premarital sex is a sin
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
dechandel:
Yesss
I agree with Breezyrita

When did Nigeria get this morally bankrupt??
pastor I hail o

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
having sex on a first date is wrong.its like involving in premarital sex
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Mynd44: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
BreezyRita:
I believe no one should be judged by sex on the first date or not....what if you meet a guy that day and you are really into him?

Having sex on the first or 31st date does not mean he will see you as cheap or not. A man that will call you cheap will.

How can you call a girl cheap cos she had sex on the first date? Did she have sex with herself? How about the guy, what is he?

1 Like

Whether first or last day, its all wrong as long as its outside wedlock. Say_No_To_Premarital_Sex grin

2 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 9:57am On Jan 24, 2015
So after trying not to look cheap because you didn't have sex on the first date does it guarantee that he'll marry you?

If you're cheap you're cheap..whether you have sex on the first date or not. undecided

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 9:58am On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

I believe no one should be judged by sex on the first date or not....what if you meet a guy that day and you are really into him?

Having sex on the first or 31st date does not mean he will see you as cheap or not. A man that will call you cheap will.

How can you call a girl cheap cos she had sex on the first date? Did she have sex with herself? How about the guy, what is he?
Thank You!
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by alberto2k(m): 9:59am On Jan 24, 2015
BreezyRita:
Thank u wink
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 10:03am On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

gbam
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 10:07am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Thank u wink
woman wrapper cheesy

1 Like

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Enegod(m): 10:08am On Jan 24, 2015
I love how people try to convince
themselves that something's going to
work out due to actions in a time frame.
This is just as dumb as women thinking
just because a man waited he won't use
her for sex. angry

3 Likes

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 10:09am On Jan 24, 2015
I believe every guy/girl should be guided by his/her own principles.

If you feel having sex on the first date is bad then you live by it.

If you feel it's not a problem to you then you carry on.

None of them are criteria to say if someone is cheap or not.

If you don't have sex on the first date and you're a cheap girl other characteristics will still fish you out.

You may have sex and still gain respect from the guy.

All i'm saying is having sex on the first date is not a yardstick to classify any Lady.
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Mynd44: 10:10am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
So after trying not to look cheap because you didn't have sex on the first date does it guarantee that he'll marry you?

If you're cheap you're cheap..whether you have sex on the first date or not. undecided

I even wonder what gives folks the right to call others "cheap". If a girl decides she wants to do it, it is her choice, there is nothing cheap there, just her wanting to have sex.

If she decides she will not have sex till marriage does that mean she is not cheap? She just has her opinion about sex and sticking to it. The same way you can't tell me because someone kept his/her virginity the person is morally upright. Ta!!

We need to move to more important issues like how to be better humans and not call people silly names cos they want something and did it

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 10:11am On Jan 24, 2015
alberto2k:

Thank u wink
But if dem open leg now... lipsrsealedgrin
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by joebeckz(m): 10:13am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:
U re cheap b4 God,s sight nd a right tinking man's sight having sex on 1st date or subsequent dates without xchanging marital vows. I no holy pass sha.
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by alberto2k(m): 10:18am On Jan 24, 2015
samflexxy:
woman wrapper cheesy

Co-woman wrapper cheesy
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 10:20am On Jan 24, 2015
Mynd44:

I even wonder what gives folks the right to call others "cheap". If a girl decides she wants to do it, it is her choice, there is nothing cheap there, just her wanting to have sex.

If she decides she will not have sex till marriage does that mean she is not cheap? She just has her opinion about sex and sticking to it. The same way you can't tell me because someone kept his/her virginity the person is morally upright. Ta!!

We need to move to more important issues like how to be better humans and not call people silly names cos they want something and did it
Exactly! Just like I explained in my previous post. You don't have sex on first date doesn't guarantee anything.

Nevertheless,,there are people who see it as a bad thing. But it doesn't make them different from other ladies who chose to be free.

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by alberto2k(m): 10:21am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

But if dem open leg now... lipsrsealedgrin

grin grin
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by ishiamu(m): 10:36am On Jan 24, 2015
Yall know konji has been a bastard right from day 1
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 10:39am On Jan 24, 2015
BreezyRita:
Plus, most people believe women who can get laid on first dates are cheap. Give the man a lil work. Let him sweat it

So, after giving the man a lil work, you would still have sex with him afterwards, right?
Tell me, whats the difference between you and the girl who had sex on a first date? undecided

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 10:42am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:
I believe every guy/girl should be guided by his/her own principles.

If you feel having sex on the first date is bad then you live by it.

If you feel it's not a problem to you then you carry on.

None of them are criteria to say if someone is cheap or not.

If you don't have sex on the first date and you're a cheap girl other characteristics will still fish you out.

You may have sex and still gain respect from the guy.

All i'm saying is having sex on the first date is not a yardstick to classify any Lady.

so you get sense like this? tongue
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Maamin(m): 10:43am On Jan 24, 2015
rubey:

At what time exactly, do you have it? that you wouldn't look cheap? angry
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by naijaboiy: 10:47am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

No o...

I dey dull sad
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Tashaamania(f): 10:49am On Jan 24, 2015
naijaboiy:

No o...

I dey dull sad

I for say..

I know say na person use your phone post that thing. tongue
Re: Having Sex On First Date Is It Morally Right by Nobody: 10:50am On Jan 24, 2015
Tashaamania:

chai see yabings

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! A Male Lover Shared His Girl Friend's Private Unclad Photos On Facebuk(18+) / When You Tell Your Girlfriend You Studied Overseer And She Demands Proofs- PHOTO / Faithful Girlfriends Are Always Broke! Lets Discuss

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.