Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,352 members, 7,812,004 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:01 AM

NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah (22845 Views)

EFCC Arraigns Ibrahim Abdulsalam, NAMA MD And Directors For N2.8b ‘theft’ / Why NAMA Diverted Wamakko’s Aircraft / NAMA Grounds Oshiomhole’s Chartered Helicopter Over Aerodrome & Landing Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by GeneralJ(m): 2:53am On Oct 22, 2013
I'm starting to feel bad for this lady ohh chaii, corruption everywehre, to the left, rightr and everywhere, matter of fact, the whole aviation ministry need to be washed witht he blood of the lamb, its just darkness and evil and corruption everywhere

3 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 3:05am On Oct 22, 2013
Why are these wicked Sharwama Reporters lying on this Fine woman.

Those Limos belong to Chief Yuzeedo of Banana Iceland.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by omenka(m): 4:34am On Oct 22, 2013
The sad truth is that this happens in almost all government ministries and agencies!! We only get lucky every once in a while with such revelations.

Nigerian politicians are obsessed with wealth and luxury. Just the other day, a federal Perm. Sec paid a courtesy call, and as someone whose responsibility it is to ensure the comfort of our guests, I booked him into some posh hotel in Effurun. Room, a presidential suit!!! But nay, the old prick thought it was too small a room for a man his status!! Then he flared up, cursing and telling me how disrespectful I am!! That he's got all his kids overseas and the hotel room was nothing compared to what he enjoys in his private residence!!! That is the money for rentage my money Yours truely couldn't believe his ears!!! Was tempted to tell him to ask his people to transport his house down to Warri so he could sleep in his damn heavenly bedroom!! After all sed and done, he still slept in the room anyway.

Just trying to tell us how vain these people could be. They are ready to run down this country without even batting an eyelid!! They think this country as their personal fiefdom where they could do whatever without question!
Official corruption in this country runs deeper than any of us here can ever imagine!

13 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by naijaking1: 4:43am On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem:

U still don't know after the minister confirmed that she bought it for her security. Stop living in denial.

You're either a paid propagandist or a worthless tribalistic troll bent on taking a pound of flesh with a false pretense. Anywhere there is a false rumor against Dieazani, Oduah, Okonjo-Iweala, you'll be there as either the poster or orchestrator. Na wetin, no job
Look at your own profile

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by freesoul3(f): 4:47am On Oct 22, 2013
Only in Nairaland and Sahara reporters do Limos transmogrify into Toyota Tundras!

3 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by wirinet(m): 5:19am On Oct 22, 2013
I get angry when i read the views of igbo bigots, their thinking faculty is lower than that of a monkey. Someone is accusing an igbo woman of corruption and gross vanity, and instead of demanding for a full investigation of the allegations, they are playing the ethnic card by claiming that she is being persecuted because of her tribe and because of internationalization of Enugu airport and other stupid excuses.

I am sure these allegations would be child's play after a full investigation of all the agencies she oversees. The biafran bigots can choose to play the tribal card all they want, but the truth will come out.

Now i am sure biafra would have been taken over as the most corrupt nation on earth given the way you people defend allegations of corruption against igbo people.

5 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by LMAyedun(m): 6:12am On Oct 22, 2013
Fake news.. Stella should just resign, and all these allegations will stop.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 6:18am On Oct 22, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

Keep on dreaming!! If GEJ wanted to fire her she would have been gone before the end of last week
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 6:19am On Oct 22, 2013
L.M Ayedun..:

Keep on dreaming!! Stella would never resign. If GEJ wanted to fire her she would have been gone before the end of last week
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 22, 2013
Southwest and propaganda. Tufiakwa!!!

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2013
gratiaoe: Southwest and propaganda. Tufiakwa!!!
Olodo! Sowore the owner of sahara reporters is an ijaw man

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 6:36am On Oct 22, 2013
chukwudi44:

Keep on dreaming!! Stella would never resign. If GEJ wanted to fire her she would have been gone before the end of last week
offcourse he cant fire her since he himself is corruption personified

3 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 7:04am On Oct 22, 2013
So because saharaliars posted pictures of cars and said it belonged to aviation minister we all should agree? Arrant nonsense

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 7:05am On Oct 22, 2013
wirinet: I get angry when i read the views of igbo bigots, their thinking faculty is lower than that of a monkey. Someone is accusing an igbo woman of corruption and gross vanity, and instead of demanding for a full investigation of the allegations, they are playing the ethnic card by claiming that she is being persecuted because of her tribe and because of internationalization of Enugu airport and other stupid excuses.

I am sure these allegations would be child's play after a full investigation of all the agencies she oversees. The biafran bigots can choose to play the tribal card all they want, but the truth will come out.

Now i am sure biafra would have been taken over as the most corrupt nation on earth given the way you people defend allegations of corruption against igbo people.
You are a BIG BLACK fool. Don't allow me to furnish you with list of incompetent and corrupt Yoruba leaders
Yoruba has the highest list of corrupt leaders both convict and awaiting trial

6 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Braveht: 7:06am On Oct 22, 2013
Now I see where this is all going,aviation minister must have stepped on some toes with all the projects going on in our Airports,madam please try and visit Rev fr. Mbaka in Enugu for prayers and God’s protection,was the minister the one who bought the cars,I need a clarification on this because I think the efcc should come in and investigate the process,why will the armoured car which some say is worth $200m be purchased for $800m,who did the negotiation,was due process followed,if not the purchaser and the seller should be made to refund back the money, I learnt that they have sold NEPA and I asked, where did the ex generals and co bring the money that was used to make the purchase, which known factory of theirs generated such billions on Naira,hmmm,I weep for our country Nigeria where plenty are poor not because they are lazy but just because of just few wicked that are very greedy, a man in charge of police pension funds stole billions of Naira and the police officers are forced to be collecting bribe on the streets from the people the swore to protect and serve,the customs are forced to collect bribe from importers even when some import deadly weapons,how did Boko boyz get their weapons,where do kidnappers purchase their weapons from,there is a total decay in my beloved country Nigeria,every known govt sector is corrupt,starting from the gatemen to the Oga @ the top,Govt keep setting up of endless committees, our judicial system,no go area,very corrupt,the media,very corrupt,our Law makers,oh my God,they are the most corrupt,what about the Law maker that demanded bribe from the stock exchange boss,they have swept it under the carpet,the media will not talk about it again because somebody must have paid them not to be reminding Nigerians about the stale news,what about all the former Govs that Ribadu of EFCC took to court,they have all bought their freedom except the one that Britain had interest on maybe he dealt with their oil companies,but how can we really solve our problem,please don’t remind me of our hospitals and educational system,how did some countries tackle corruption,I asked because I am not a student of history,I need suggestions please - See more at: http://247nigerianewsupdate.com/another-aviation-agency-bought-4-toyota-tundras-for-minister-oduah-alongside-four-limousines-for-vips/#sthash.TiKJyKOu.dpuf

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 7:14am On Oct 22, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^To the extent of saying her actions were corrupt, then i'd say 'YES'....the stories were made up!

You lot felt that accusing her of being 'wasteful' wasn't enough grounds for calling for her head, so you decided to describe the act as 'corruption' hoping that if it's repeated a good number of times that it'll stick!

Its being wasteful in the midst of abject poverty not more than enough reason to boot her out?

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by hillsate: 7:17am On Oct 22, 2013
naijaking1:

You're either a paid propagandist or a worthless tribalistic troll bent on taking a pound of flesh with a false pretense. Anywhere there is a false rumor against Dieazani, Oduah, Okonjo-Iweala, you'll be there as either the poster or orchestrator. Na wetin, no job
Look at your own profile

Hey, focus on the topic. There is no propaganda here.
Has it ever bothered you why Jonathan chose these three women to handle the cash wielding ministries? They are his treasurers of stolen money. Diezani's acts are well known, Oduah has now entered the scene. Okonjo-Iwela is about to make a grand entry because unfortunately she has been compromised. Where has all the energy she came with gone to?
The truth is AS LONG AS THE HEAD IS CORRUPT ITS ONLY ABOUT A MATTER OF TIME IT SPREADS TO THE WHOLE BODY.
This is Nigeria's dilemma.

5 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by SLIDEwaxie(m): 7:21am On Oct 22, 2013
IGBO-SON:

^^^To the extent of saying her actions were corrupt, then i'd say 'YES'....the stories were made up!

You lot felt that accusing her of being 'wasteful' wasn't enough grounds for calling for her head, so you decided to describe the act as 'corruption' hoping that if it's repeated a good number of times that it'll stick!
ok, she is not corrupt!

Is that what u wanted to hear?

Now u can have ur orgasmm!!!

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by sauceEEP(m): 7:22am On Oct 22, 2013
fake story just like my fake rolex watch.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 7:36am On Oct 22, 2013
berem: eewww! Egbon mi,don't you think that was harsh? Damnn! cry

I dont think so. The goon has chosen to be daft.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 7:41am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
Gross. sad angry

For being truthful.
Guilty as charged then.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by cashkidp3: 7:51am On Oct 22, 2013
sahara reporters has been hijacked by anti stella/progress agents who has been doin everytin to rubbish her image..all i knw dt evrytin they ar doin wil end up on pages of d newspapers while she continues wit her gud wrks

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by AkinDavid2: 7:56am On Oct 22, 2013
SR really not gonna blink until this woman is totally out.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Nobody: 8:02am On Oct 22, 2013
Too corrupt sad
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Ishilove: 8:05am On Oct 22, 2013
Demdem:

For being truthful.
Guilty as charged then.
For all we know, your allegation about Stella's netherparts may be wrong, so, yes, you are indeed very guilty cry angry
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by pomporiking: 8:11am On Oct 22, 2013
cashkidp3: sahara reporters has been hijacked by anti stella/progress agents who has been doin everytin to rubbish her image..all i knw dt evrytin they ar doin wil end up on pages of d newspapers while she continues wit her gud wrks

Don't be a keyboard warrior mate,knowledge is power.255m on armoured cars??does she plan on sleeping in it

2 Likes

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by eaglechild: 8:20am On Oct 22, 2013
STELLA ODUAH's SHOPPING LIST BY SAHARA REPORTERS
(For some unknown reason they are in multiple of 2)

1. 2 BMW 7 series for her security
2. 2 Oil vessels for the first lady
3. 4 Toyota Tundra vehicles for field work
4. 4 Full stretch Chrysler Limos for VIPs
5. 4 "Bleeps" in a sentence
6. Prepackaged doses of potent rat poison for a group of people who are bound to commit suicide when she refuses to resign, this will be distributed free of charge.
Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Desola(f): 8:30am On Oct 22, 2013
Gbam!
hillsate:

Hey, focus on the topic. There is no propaganda here.
Has it ever bothered you why Jonathan chose these three women to handle the cash wielding ministries? They are his treasurers of stolen money. Diezani's acts are well known, Oduah has now entered the scene. Okonjo-Iwela is about to make a grand entry because unfortunately she has been compromised. Where has all the energy she came with gone to?
The truth is AS LONG AS THE HEAD IS CORRUPT ITS ONLY ABOUT A MATTER OF TIME IT SPREADS TO THE WHOLE BODY.
This is Nigeria's dilemma.

1 Like

Re: NAMA Bought Toyota Tundras For Oduah by Demdem(m): 8:38am On Oct 22, 2013
Ishilove:
For all we know, your allegation about Stella's netherparts may be wrong, so, yes, you are indeed very guilty cry angry

Ur opinion which is obviously wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Mohammed Abubakar Congratulates Bala Mohammed, Governor-Elect Of Bauchi / Osinbajo At The Senior Course 37 Grad Ceremony Armed Forces College (pics) / Femi Gbajabiamila Arrives National Assembly "Speaker Contestant"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.